The Meeting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then told me to take her blouse off and slide her crotchless panties off of her body. I stepped closer to her and did as she asked. There we were, standing in front of each other 'Totally Naked'. She said, "Now Robin, we are going to play a little game. The rules to this game are simple. I am going to get down on all fours and I want you to mount me from behind. Once you have your hard cock in my pussy, I will move around the room on all fours and you need to make sure you keep your cock inside of me."

She continued saying, "If I am able to break free from you, then I get to slap each of your butt cheeks with this cat o nines strap which will not hurt. Then you will mount me again and I will continue to move around the room with your cock inside of me. If I am able to break free from you again, then I get to slap each of your cheeks twice. Do you understand the rules Robin? Each time I break free from you, the more times I get to use my cat o nines on you. OK?"

I said, "Yes Pattie, I understand the rules."

Pattie got down on all fours and I approached her from behind and slid my cock into her pussy lips. She then said, "Robin, are you ready?"

I said, "Yes Pattie, lets start our game."

She said, "Okay Robin, hold on tight."

She began to move around the room with my cock deep inside of her. She started slow at first and I thought this is a piece of cake, there is no way my cock will leave, to be disconnected from her pussy. As she moved around the room, she began to swing her ass from side to side and back and forth. Then to my surprise, my cock slipped out of her pussy. Patti stopped and said "OH My Robin, let me get my cat o nines strap. Robin, turn around and get down on all fours, cause I get to slap each of your cheeks. I hope you are ready baby, cause this is going to sting a little but just a little without much pain."

Pattie slapped my left cheek and then my right, and yes, she was right, that did sting, in fact, it hurt a little bit. She said, "Okay Robin, lets start again. I turned around as Patti got back down on all fours. I moved up close to her again.

She said, "Come on Robin, put that hard cock into me again."

But this time, I had a plan. I moved up close to her and just rubbed the head of my cock on her pussy lips. She said, "Oh God Robin, Please ram that hard cock into my pussy."

I rubbed her pussy lips with the head of my cock a couple times more and then without warning, I reached down and grabbed my cock and shoved it into her anal cavity. With one thrust, I rammed my cock into her ass. I thought she was going to faint cause she was not expecting or even ready for me to do that to her.

With my cock imbedded deep into her ass, I said, "Okay Pattie, start crawling around the room, cause you will not break free of me this time baby."

Pattie start to crawl around the room as I held onto her hips, pulling her back into me. I held her so tight against me, my balls were pressed up tight to her pussy lips. Pattie moved around the room and then she started to move her ass from side to side and front to back, trying desperately to break free of my cock. She then started to twist herself violently, but I would not let go of her and still held her firmly up against me. Pattie twisted and rotated her ass fast and furious, but to no avail. She could not break free from me. She then without warning rolled over onto the floor, laying on her side.

As she did, I rolled with her and there we were laying on our sides on the floor, but I was still firmly connected to her. She said, "Oh My God Robin! WOW! No one has ever done that to me before. No one has ever been able to stay joined to me before. I have always been able to break free."

I said, "Not this time baby, my cock is deep into you now, you can not break free of me until I let you."

She said, "OMG! Robin, I have never allowed anyone to put there cock into my ass before. Really, I have never had a cock or anything in my ass before. When you first went into me Robin, it hurt, but not now! I want you to start humping me. Please, fuck my ass, give it to me hard baby! Please give to me!"

I help Pattie to get back onto her hands and knees again and then I began to fuck her ass, thrusting my cock in and out first, then I start rotating my cock inside of her in a circular motion.

Pattie was not only moaning, but at one point, she screamed, "OH God Robin, Oh God! Give it to me! Oh God Yes!"

I said, "Pattie, I want you to get ready now baby, cause I am going to ejaculate my hot scalding cum inside of your ass now!"

She said, "OMG! OMG! OMG! Robin!"

That is all Pattie could say and then my cum exploded out deep into her ass and she screamed once again, "OH GOD ROBIN! DAMN YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD! I LOVE IT! GIVE IT TO ME! OH FUCK YES, GIVE IT TO ME HARD!"

I finished pumping into her ass, making sure all of my cum squirted out of my cock. Then I backed out of Pattie's ass and we both laid flat on the floor side by side. We laid there for a minute or two to catch our breath. Then we both got up and started to put our clothes on. At that moment, Sherye and Steve came into the room. I was dressed by then, and Pattie was just buttoning up her blouse. Then the four of us talked a bit and then I thanked Pattie and Steve for sharing their time with Sherye and I. Then Sherye and I left the store for the drive home.

Sherye

We did not talk the whole time we were in the car until we got home! I went to take a shower and Robin followed me. We had so much sweat on us that we felt dirty! We both cleaned up and then we decided to make sandwiches for lunch and we ate and sat down on the sofa side by side and watched a little tv but soon we were sound asleep cause we were a little tired from the drive up to the sex store and the playing we had plus the drive back too!

We slept for a couple of hours snuggled up to one another on the sofa. I woke up and noticed Robin was already awake and not on the couch! I started looking for him and found him on the bed sound asleep and wondered why he had came in here and did not wake me up to come with him. So I got on the bed and snuggled up against him and just watched him sleep.When he did wake up he just stared at me and I asked him if there was something wrong!

Robin said, "No Sherye, there is nothing wrong. I was getting a crick in my neck and you seemed to be so sound asleep and comfortable that I did not want to disturb you! So I came to the bedroom and went to sleep in here. I was just staring at you just now thinking what a beautiful woman you were and so so sexy!"

I said, "Why thank you Robin for the compliment and you are a very handsome man and so so sexy yourself! Can I ask you if you had fun at the sex store?"

Robin said, "Yes Sherye, I did except for 2 things I did not like to well!"

I asked, "What was that, Robin?"

Robin said, "Well, I would have liked for just you, Pattie, and I to have been together without Steve around and the other thing was while Patti and I was in the room with each other we played a game and she would spank me with a cat o nines strap if my cock came out of her pussy and when it came out then she took the paddle out and spanked me and it stung and hurt a little! My ass is a little tender and I hope that I don't get spanked like that again. If I do then it will be lightly and with a hand."

I said, "Oh Robin, I am so sorry you hated that part and I will not let that happen to you again! I promise! I think you are getting a hardon and you are also staring at my tits! You want to rub your cock on my tits!"

Robin said, "Not right now Sherye cause I want to know your experience while there with Steve!"

I said, "Robin, his cock is small and not yours! You have a fantastic cock! You are very good in the way you know how to please a woman too with your cock size! Steve did too but the only thing he did that was extraordinary was the way he would rub the head of his cock vigorously over my clit and pussy so fast that it made me think of a vibrator against my clit! It was amazing!"

Robin said, "Oh Wow! Sherye, I bet that felt good! I am not as young as Steve is but I would love to do that to you and see if you scream like I heard you scream with him!"

I looked at him in shock and asked, "You heard me then, Robin?"

Robin said, "I sure did, sweetie! I bet everyone in the store heard you plus I bet everyone in the store heard Pattie too since she screamed just as loud when I crammed by huge cock in her ass which she said she had never had a cock in her ass before but she loves it now!"

I said, "I don't blame her with your size cock cause it is perfect for fucking both ass and pussy and I know it tastes good too!"

Robin had the biggest grin on his face and his cock was bobbing up and down cause he was throbbing as we were remembering our time there. I straddle Robin then and scooted down until my tit were level with his cock and started rubbing my tits across his cock and I put his cock between my tits and stroked his cock up and down his shaft! He started breathing a little harder when I looked up at him and I leaned my head down as his cock went toward my face and it went right in my mouth and I sucked the head and he really started humping my tits as his cock would go in my mouth!

Robin said, "OMG Sherye! That is a unreal feeling and I feel like I am dreaming! Your tits are perfect for titti fucking and you are squeezing your tits so tight around my cock that it feels like I am actually fucking you but when you suck on my cock as I do that then I feel like I am in heaven!"

I grinned at him and just kept on sucking and all of a sudden he came all over my tits. Some got in my hair since it was long and covered my tits but I did not care cause the look of ecstasy on his face was worth it!

Robin said, "Sherye, that was fantastic! I do believe you need to shower cause you have cum in your hair so let us go in the shower and I will wash your hair for you and clean you up."

So we went into the shower and washed off! We did not even have the strength to play so we just washed each other thoroughly. We each dried ourselves and then went and got something to eat in the kitchen. My phone rang and went to answer it. It was my husband and he said je got back early and told me to come home.

I walked back into the kitchen and told Robin, "I have to go home cause that was my husband and he came home early. I am so sorry to spoil our last night together but if I don't go then he will be calling my phone constantly!"

Robin said, "I understand! You and I will be together again soon!"

I got dressed and got my bag packed but left the red thongs Robin purchased me on the dresser cause I did not want to share them with any one but him. I walked out and saw him sitting in the living room still nude. My pussy creamed and I did not want to leave him but I had to!

I said, "I left the thongs you bought me on your dresser cause I don't want to explain to him where I got them. Ok?"

Robin said, "That is ok cause I want you to just share them with me!"

He got up and gave me the most passionate kiss I have ever gotten from any man I have ever kissed and then he walked me to the door and opened it! I almost bumped into Dawn and Abby when I walked out!

I told them both. "I have to go home early cause my husband got back early but please take care of my Robin while I am gone and make him feel good and not lonely for me!"

They both hugged me and nodded and then I walked away and got in my car and drove home!