The Meeting Ch. 02

Story Info
Even and old dog can learn a few tricks.
4.4k words
4.19
23k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 01/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BANJAR
BANJAR
36 Followers

Before you readThe Meeting2, I suggest you read the first installment, The Meeting. [It was placed in the Romance category but should have been in Loving Wives. Another mistake attributed to my romantic mindset about sex.] But, even if you don't, I hope you enjoy my moment of discovery about some women and me. The plot is pure fiction but the emotions are real.

As I settled into my seat on the plane, my thoughts kept returning to the frantic encounter with my cyber lover, S___. She was truly shocked to see me show up and confront her in the grocery store where I had tracked her down. Even after a month of sleuthing, I was ready to accept the meeting in the store as a two minute face-to-face and let it go at that. At first she was angry but then she arranged a mind blowing fuck in the back of her friend's minivan in a secluded copse of trees behind a shuttered shopping center.

I thought of what the scene would be like as she returned home to her controlling husband, who had literally put a collar and leash on his beleaguered wife. I began to feel sorry for her once again. Cut off from most of her friends, her phone conversations and her e-mail account, she must be getting more and more desperate to find an outlet for her raging sex drive. Outwardly, she was the subservient little housewife but inwardly, she must have been proud of herself for pulling off this little caper. The whole event sort of left me hanging in mid-air as to what would come next. But, for now, there was little I could do. She had found a way to e-mail me through a "back door" site that her husband could not monitor but I had no way of contacting her.

The seat next to mine was empty which was fine with me. I did not feel the need for the companionship of a stranger for the short trip back to Kansas City. I did not look forward to the layover in Chicago but this was the cheapest flight I could find. As we took off, a baby in the back of the plane began to fuss and make quite a racket.

"That's all I need," I thought out loud. As if I didn't have enough on my mind, I was not ready for a concert from a squalling baby. The crying and fussing continued despite the mother's attempt to shush her child. Then, I heard a very pleasant female voice over my shoulder.

"Would you mind if I sat next to you for a bit? The noise in the back of the plane is a little more than I care to put up with."

Automatically, I said, "Of course not. Please have a seat."

The voice belonged to a very attractive business woman who I guessed to be in her late forties or early fifties. She wore a very nice tailored suit, a beige blouse and white pearl choker. She was not what one would call a wisp of a girl. She was not fat or seriously overweight but was what I would call a "woman of substance."

"I really hate to bother you but my assigned seat was right in front of the baby and I've had enough of that noise in my life to have to suffer through it all the way to Kansas City."

"You're going to KC, "I asked?

"Yes, I live there. How about you?"

"I also live there, but over on the Kansas side."

"I'm Catherine."

"I'm Pete," we said as we shook hands. "What brings you to B_____?"

She looked straight at me with a pair of large green eyes.

"I'm the CEO of a small marketing consulting firm. We have a few clients in B____.. And how about you? Was this a business or pleasure trip?"

I stared briefly out the window and wondered if I should tell this lovely stranger what my real purpose was in visiting B____. Her pleasant voice and sensitive demeanor had put me at ease somewhat, and I began to feel the anxiety of my situation slip away. I decided that nothing would be harmed if I told her the truth. Once we parted company at the KC airport, I would likely never see her again. I let out a sigh and began with a warning.

"I will tell you why I was in B___ but if you feel offended or uncomfortable with my sordid tale, please stop me."

"I doubt that you could say anything that will offend me. I've been around the block a few times. I'm no stranger to most of life's experiences. The wrinkles in your brow tell me that you've been under some stress."

"Stress is only part of it, I said. I went to confront a cyber lover to whom I had promised that I would never show up on her doorstep. Once her husband had found out she had an erotic internet relationship, he cut her off from nearly all contact with the world outside their home. I felt a lot of guilt for being a part of her troubles and I went there to try to tell her how I felt. I tracked her down and went up to her in a grocery store. She was shocked and very angry at first. But later she met me in a borrowed van and we had frantic sex for a few minutes. Then she drove off and I have no way of continuing the contact. Maybe that's just as well. I don't want to cause her any more trouble than she is already in but yet, I feel that the ties between us have not been completely severed. I guess I'm just feeling sorry for myself and worried about her."

My seatmate just sat there for a minute, absorbing all that I had just related. She turned and looked at me again with those big, green eyes.

"I'd say you certainly stirred up some more trouble. That woman must be more frantic and hornier than ever by now. For sure, she was not expecting an encounter like that and had probably suppressed her feelings. Now you went and fired up her passion again."

She paused and thought for a minute.

"I once had an experience, something like that. After the guy and I parted, I felt a renewed sense of emptiness. I am sure she does as well. But tell, me, was the sex all you thought it would be?"

I had not expected a question like that. This was obviously a woman of the world who was not afraid to speak her mind. That was probably a large part of her success as a business person. I didn't want to reveal too much of how my own life was devoid of sex even though I was married. She may have already guessed that. I am in constant awe of woman's intuition.

"The sex was terrific for the short time it lasted. But for this woman, I wanted to give her something more. Maybe she didn't want it but I have a strong feeling of affection for her. I am not opposed to people having sex just for the fun of it with no emotional attachment. But we had corresponded for such a long time that I thought that when the day ever came that we would have sex, it would something more fulfilling than just a mutual orgasm. Perhaps I am expecting too much."

For a time we each sat in silence, harboring our own thoughts. I closed my eyes and began to drift off. I don't know how long I snoozed. Suddenly the plane began to lurch up and down. The "fasten seatbelts" sign came on. Then the captain came on the speaker.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are experiencing some turbulence on our approach to Chicago. They are having some snow and high winds at O'Hare. We will be landing shortly. Please return to your seats and fasten your seat belts."

The plane began to descend, bumping and jumping from side to side. My seat partner suddenly grabbed my arm.

"This is what I hate most about flying. Do you mind...?"

We clasped our hands together and she squeezed my fingers. We flew down into a blizzard of snowflakes. I could barely see the lights of the city below. We dipped lower and lower and then we finally hit the runway with a resounding thump. Several people cried out and shouted in alarm. The captain came on the speaker once again.

"Ladies and gentlemen, The Center for Seismic Research in Boulder, Colorado has just noted the arrival of United Airlines Flight number 667 with a reading of 5.8 on the Richter scale!".

The entire plane erupted into laughter as we taxied down the runway. I looked out the window and saw that snow was piled up everywhere. A typical Chicago snowstorm had begun to blanket the city. Plows had barley cleared the way to the terminal. We were coming to a stop and then the flight attendant came on the speaker.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please remain seated until the plane has come to a complete stop. Be sure to take all your belongings you may have brought on board. Because of the snowstorm, several flights have been delayed or cancelled. An airlines staff person will be stationed at the exit with connecting flight information."

"God, said my fellow traveler, I hope we're not stuck here. I have to be back at the office tomorrow morning."

She got up and moved to the back of the plane to get her belongings. I lost track of her as we shuffled off the gangway. I looked up on the schedule board and my worst fears were confirmed. My connecting flight was delayed three hours. Suddenly she was right next to me.

"Damn it to hell, she cursed. This is going to fuck up my life something fierce!"

I was momentarily surprised at the ferocity of her comment but then I let it pass. We stared at the board for a minute and then I said,

"Well, my dear, we have three hours to kill. Can I buy you a drink?"

She looked at me with a smile. She now stood in front of me and I assessed her frame. She was really quite attractive. Brown hair with a touch of silver, swept back along the sides of her head. The suit gave her broad shoulders a powerful look. The front of her suit jacket bulged outward with the pressure of two rather large breasts. For a second I could imagine this woman chairing a meeting of the board of directors and having full control.

"Sure, why not?"

As we walked over to the lounge, she chuckled,

"Come here often, big boy?"

That got a laugh out of me and I began to feel at ease in her presence. Over drinks our conversation renewed.

"So, she said, you have no way of contacting her now?"

"No, but I gave her my phone number. Her husband confiscated her cell phone but if she could find a pay phone, she could call me collect. I don't know what her reluctance stems from but aside from that, there is no way I can talk to her."

"Well, she said with a long sigh, she probably does not want to get in too deep simply because she does not see any future in the relationship. She had a good fuck from you and in spite of what you may think she feels, that is probably all she wants. She is completely controlled by her husband and probably is unable or unwilling to leave the relationship with him. Does she have children?"

"Yes, four young ones."

"Well, buster, that's reason enough to remain a little distant. I recommend you find another outlet for your sexual frustration. You are obviously not going to get any more from her."

I let the finality of that statement sink in. I finished my drink and ordered another.

She continued,

"You're not a bad looking man. I should think you can find someone right in your own backyard, right there in KC."

"You may be right about that. It was just serendipity that we met in the first place. I wrote an erotic story and submitted it to an erotic story site on the net and she sent me a nice comment. That's how we met."

I looked at her as she finished her second drink. Her jacket had slipped open and the size of her breasts was even more apparent. This woman was truly stacked! My mind began to stray away from my cyber friend and images of this woman started to flood my brain.

"Well, let's take another look at the board. I'm afraid of what we might see."

Sure enough, our flight had been cancelled. The ticket counter was mobbed by people trying to make other connections. The thought of spending the night in the lobby of an airport was not so depressing, however, given the fact that I now had a most alluring companion to spend it with.

"I have a suggestion, she said. Let's get our luggage and catch a taxi to a hotel."

I looked at her in slight amazement. She wagged a finger at me and said,

"Don't get any ideas, big boy. I have been down this road before. In a few hours every room in the area will be booked. "

We got our luggage and headed for the taxi stand. Outside the blizzard was in full force. We told the driver to take us to any hotel that might have a vacancy. He said they were nearly all full but took off into the white night and turned onto the freeway.

"There's a B&B a little off the beaten path, he said. It's a little pricey but they may have some vacancies."

"Sounds good to us," she replied.

I had the distinct feeling that this "take control" woman was controlling me to some extent. I am not used to that although I am not a domineering male. It made me feel a little uneasy and excited at the same time. I was not naïve enough to think that this was going to result in a night of unbridled sex but my writer's imagination was working overtime.

We arrived in a suburb, not too far from the airport and pulled up to a large, brick home. I volunteered to go in and see about rooms. We were in luck. They had two rooms left on the third floor. We paid the taxi and I dragged the luggage up onto the porch. The elderly couple that ran the place had us sign in and ran the credit cards. Up and up the steps we went until I thought I was going to have a coronary attack. Catherine's room was somewhat larger than mine and had a private bath. My room was smaller and my bath was down the hallway, to be shared with whomever was in the third bedroom. I was so exhausted and wiped out by then, I didn't care. The couple left us there and I turned to go to my room when Catherine said,

"If you want to use my shower it's ok. I'm not going to attack you. You're safe in my room," she said with a smirk.

Once again I began to wonder about this woman. Just who was seducing whom? Maybe nobody was seducing anybody. Just two adults in an awkward situation.

"That would be nice, I replied. Let me go unpack a little and I will be right back."

When I returned, Catherine was already in her robe. I didn't have a robe so I just wore my slacks and nothing else. As I walked into the room, she whistled at me. I had to laugh.

"Gee, big boy, hey do you work out?"

"Alright, lady, cool it," I said in my best Chicago gangster accent.

Once in the bathroom, I noticed that there was no lock on the door. Once again my mind began to wander and as I ran the shower, my cock became erect. It never ceases to amaze me how easily the damn thing comes up at the strangest times.

I stood under the hot water and I relished the feeling that my stress was being washed away. Catherine was right. I had no business bothering my cyber lover any more. If I wanted release from my libido, I would have to find it somewhere closer to home. I continued to mull these thoughts when I felt a draft. The bathroom door opened momentarily and then closed again. Suddenly the shower curtain swung open and in stepped Catherine, naked as the day she was born. Her body was an old man's fantasy dream come true. . Her breasts were large and heavy. They hung on her chest and slopped outwards at the nipples. She had a small patch of brown fuzz between her legs. By the time my eyes reached her face she had pushed her lovely full body against mine and said,

"There's no point in delaying this any longer."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her mouth against mine. I held her with my hands on her butt. This was indeed a "substantial woman." There was a lot here to handle. She leaned back away from my face and smiled.

"Don't tell me you're surprised."

"Actually, I am but it's a very pleasant and welcome surprise. You are a gorgeous woman, Catherine. I am now very pleased that Mother Nature decided to sock in the city on this particular night."

We both smiled and disengaged for a few minutes while we soaped each other up. I rubbed her back and then reached around to lift her slippery breasts. My rigid cock slid up and down the crack of her ass and she moaned her appreciation. My right hand went between her legs and I massaged the outside of her pussy. I kissed and bit her on the back of her neck and the moaning continued.

"Let's get out of here, she said. I haven't had a really good fuck for a long time"

I toweled her down and she did the same for me. There was lots of fondling as we did so and then she grabbed my arm and literally threw me on the bed. She leaped on top of me and held my arms over my head. We tongue wrestled for quite a while, her huge tits mashed against my chest. I didn't care that she was taking charge of this encounter. I began to like the feeling of being attacked by a hungry woman.

Catherine began to suck and bite my chest, my stomach and then she grabbed some of my pubic hair between her lips and pulled. She continued to do this until my groin was wet. All the time, she avoided my cock which was now close to exploding.

"For God's sake, woman, I cried, suck the damn thing before I go crazy."

"Driving you crazy is my whole purpose, big boy, "she growled.

Suddenly, my cock was in her mouth and she used her tongue to create amazing pressure on it. She hollowed her cheeks on the uptake and then sank down again to swallow my entire length. She used her hands to massage the insides of my thighs. No one had ever done that to me before and it was very erotic, very stimulating. Her huge tits swung back and forth, the nipples brushing against my legs. Now it was my turn to moan. My cyber lover had given me a fantastic blow job but this one was different. I had this rather heavy woman pinning my body down, sucking my cock with such abandon that it was almost painful. There was no feeling of affection here, just mindless, brutal sex.

Suddenly, she stopped sucking me and climbed up on me. I thought I was going to get to suck her pussy as I did with my cyber lover but instead, she grabbed my cock and slipped it into her pussy. I suddenly felt the entire weight of her torso on my legs and pelvis. She began to rock back and forth, sliding her pussy on my pelvis in such a way that she rubbed the top of her pussy against me. She leaned forward and pressed my shoulders to the mattress. Her tits now swung in front of my face. The bed began to squeak under the powerful thrusts which jammed my cock against her cervix. Her eyes were now closed and sweat began to pour from her face. On and on she went, totally oblivious to any thought of pleasing me. Not that I minded at all. I loved it. This went on for quite a while. Her grunts and moans began to increase in frequency. Then, she stiffened, lowered her face to my shoulder and let out a long and final groan. She stopped banging against me and I felt several tremors go through her frame.

Catherine looked at me. Her hair was a wet and stringy mess. Her eyes were have closed and she said,

"God, I needed that."

After her breathing began to return to normal, she looked at me and whispered,

"I'm glad you're still hard because I have something else in mind. "

She rose slightly from the bed, turned around and grabbed my cock once more. I thought she just wanted me to fuck in reverse cowboy fashion but was truly shocked when she pointed the tip of my cock against her asshole. She lowered herself once more. My cock slid into her ass with some difficulty, even though it was still slick with her juices. . It was painful at first but a few thrusts of her hips and I began to slide in and out of her ass a little more easily. I was in fantasy land. My cock had never felt a tunnel so hot and tight as this. Up and down she moved, her legs in a squat position, her hands on my knees. I watched in awe as my cock entered and slipped out of her asshole. I felt my own orgasm coming on.

"I'm almost there, baby. Do you want it in your ass?"

"Hang on...... just a little longer, Peter, I think...... I can do it again."

She moved up and down, a little faster this time, thumping against my groin. I feared that she might crush my balls but then she stiffened and gave out that low growl I heard earlier.

BANJAR
BANJAR
36 Followers
12