The Meeting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fell forward, breathing heavily. I laid there, my poor cock throbbing and begging for release. The fact that I had exploded twice with my cyber lover not twelve hours before had a delaying affect on my ability to come once again. I continued to do nothing until I felt her leave the bed. She went into the bathroom and came back. Suddenly, there was a hot washcloth on my cock. It was a wonderful feeling. She cleaned me up rather completely. Then she lay on the bed on her back.

"Come on, I've always wanted to try this but never had the chance. My husband always comes long before this point."

Now she tells me she's married! I didn't care anymore. This was the mindless fucking that I had always dreamed about. It was time for me to forget my romantic notions that fucking was some sort of event as part of a dreamy love affair. This was just two horny people getting their thrills.

I had never done a blowjob quite this way but I was game for anything. She hung her head off the side of the bed and I stood on the floor with my cock in hand. I slipped it into her mouth. At first she tried to hold her head up by grabbing my thighs but I pushed her arms away and cupped her head in my hands. This was going to be a genuine mouth fuck and nothing less. I drove my cock into her mouth all the way to the back of her throat. She gagged a little and her hands went up to my forearms. I ignored any thought of being gentle. Again and again I jammed my iron hard dick into her mouth. My balls rubbed on her nose and across her eyes. I was getting really close now. She continued to gag and choke, coughing now and then but I did not let up. Finally I felt it coming and drove once more into her throat.

"AAAAAgggghhhh, " I cried out as I let fly a full load into her mouth. I pushed my cock into her once again and held her head until I knew I had blasted everything I had. I continued to hold her head. Her lips tightened as I pulled out. She wanted every last drop. I raised her up a little and she gagged, coughed and swallowed. She sat up on the bed and some of my cum dripped out of her mouth and onto her tits. She smiled at me.

"I always admire a man who knows how to take charge."

She shook her head and continued to gasp for breath. I reached for her but she brushed my hand away.

"None of that stuff, big boy. It's time for you to go to your room!"

My romantic notion of falling asleep with my lover next to me was dashed. I then knew once more that I had to abandon all my old thought of having an affectionate affair. All this Amazon wanted was a mighty fuck with no strings attached. I guess my old school mentality was having a tough time accepting that fact. This was the way some women want it. I resigned myself to just be a good fucker for some women and a close and loving friend for others.

Back in my room I listened to the snowstorm howling outside my window; one of my favorite sounds. As I drifted off to sleep, I smiled and realized that even an old dog like me can learn of few tricks.

12