The Meeting Ch. 02

Story Info
Bobby goes shopping.
7.1k words
4.8
40.9k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Angel_Love the best, her hard work makes sure that there will be more.

*

When he awoke the next morning, the taste of his own cum and hers, was still fresh on his mouth. His shear black satin and lace gown was up around his chest, leaving his morning hard on fully exposed. Slowly he ran his hand down his smooth hairless chest, feeling the stickiness of her dried juices along with his own. He reached down and took hold of himself, gently stroking his stiff swollen cock. Reaching out with his other hand, he looked for Beth's pussy, hoping for an early morning love making session. When his reaching hand found no one beside him in bed, he opened his eyes to look. Beth was sitting on the edge of the bed, showered and fully dressed, watching him as he played with himself. Quickly he moved his hand, his face turning red with embarrassment.

As soon as he moved his hand off his thick swollen cock, Beth reached out and took it in her hand, wrapping her warm soft fingers around it.

"Good morning my dear, I see you are still horny. Good."

She gently pumped his stiff hot cock as she spoke.

"I have a few things I must do this morning, but don't worry, I'll be back. In the mean time, I would like to suggest that you not only clean yourself up but you clean the house as well, we made quite a bit of a mess last night."

Leaning down, she stopped pumping his thick hard cock long enough to playfully kiss his purple bulbous head.

"I've looked through your wardrobe as you slept and picked out an outfit I would love to see you in."

She stood up, releasing his hot fingers from his swollen member.

"I will be back as soon as I can." Leaning over him, she kissed him full on the lips, letting her tongue snake deep into his mouth. " You taste like cum. I like that." She leaned down one more time, licking his lips and face, before she turned and left the room.

He could hear her leaving, the front door shutting behind her. He sat up in bed, replaying the night before as he once again started to stroke his thick hard cock, looking to see what she had picked out for him to wear. At the foot of the bed was his leather and satin maid's uniform. It consisted of a tight black leather bustier with a flared micro mini skirt attached to it. There was a black leather thong, garnished by a touch of white lace ruffles fastened to the back, accompanied by an attached garter and white and black striped stockings. The whole outfit was topped off by a white satin apron and a white leather and satin visor, though he rarely wore it; it was one of his favorites. He had to stop playing with himself as he thought how it would be to make love to Beth dressed as her maid before he came; he wanted to save all he could for later.

Throwing the covers off his body, he rose, kicking off his boots and slipping his gown off over his head. Walking to the dresser, he placed his wig on its stand, and got in the shower. As the warm water poured over his body, he almost felt regret washing the dried cum from his body. He hoped that later he would be covered once again.

Stepping out of the shower, he dried off his completely hairless smooth body, throwing the towel aside before picking his favorite perfume and splashing it all over his now clean body.

The whole time he had been washing, his cock had stayed hard, thrusting out from his body, aching to be touched, to spill its hot thick load. As he once again looked at the outfit Beth had picked for him to wear, his cock became even harder. Resisting the temptation to play with himself, he began to dress. He tightened the bustier as well as he could; Beth would have to help him when she returned. He next pulled on the thong, positioning his stiff member in the tight leather, the best he could to hide it. He then pulled on his stockings.

Crossing the room, he sat down at the small vanity table he had purchased for himself after his divorce and began to apply his make-up. Drawing the black eyeliner across his lids, he made it thick and heavy. He did the same with all of his make-up, applying so much that once he was done he looked like a street hooker. Reaching to the dresser, he picked up his wig from its stand and placed it down upon his head. As he looked at himself in the mirror, he was very pleased with what he saw; he looked every inch a slut.

He decided, as he rose, that he would put the apron and visor on later, after he had done some of the messier cleaning so not to dirty them. Stepping into his closet, he selected a pair of black high heel pumps, the heels were a little too high to be cleaning in but he could manage the pain and difficulty; he liked a little pain once and a while.

Dusting and polishing were fine, even scouring the sinks and the shower were okay, but when it came time to vacuum and mop, his feet started to really hurt him; but it was a good pain. The whole time he was cleaning, all he could think about was what he and Beth were going to be doing to each other later, keeping him hard and stiff.

He was so lost in thought and involved in cleaning that when he finally stopped to take a break he was surprised to see that it was well past lunchtime. Where was she? Was she really coming back? Pushing that thought as far from his mind as he could, he began to put the cleaning supplies away, deciding that he would go ahead and start dinner for them both.

As he started to work in the kitchen, he remembered that his outfit was not complete. Walking to the bedroom, he recovered his hat and apron, putting them on before returning to the kitchen to start dinner; he looked every inch like a bedroom maid.

As he got closer to having dinner ready, he began to worry that Beth was truthfully not coming back. That something he did or did not do or something he said might have driven her away. He began to worry more; he was now chain smoking as he sat at the kitchen table waiting for her.

When the doorbell rang, he was so excited that it did not enter his mind that it could be anyone else but Beth, as he jumped from his seat to answer the door. Pulling the door open, his heart skipped a beat. At first glance, the person standing on the other side looked like a man, but as he stared, he realized that it was Beth, dressed as a man. She was wearing a dark blue double-breasted man suit, tailored neatly to her body, a pair of brown men's loafer, a black hat and carrying a briefcase. The overall effect made her look like a Wall Street businessman.

"Good evening. Is your master home yet?"

"No sir, he is not home from work yet," Bobby replied, falling into character at once. "Would you like to come in and wait, sir?" he asked her as he stepped aside to allow him to enter.

"Yes thank you. I would."

As Beth entered, she removed her hat and handed it to him. She had her hair pulled and slicked back, making her look as masculine as she could ever hope to look.

"May I take your briefcase as well sir?" he asked her taking her hat from her.

"No, I will hold on to it."

"Very good sir, this way please."

He curtsied slightly as he led her into the house and to the sofa in the living room.

"Sir may I get you a drink?" he asked as Beth sat herself on the sofa.

"Yes, a scotch neat." She crossed her legs and stared at him as she spoke.

Without saying another word to her, he left the room to place her hat in the closet and get her drink. As he was walking back into the living room, on impulse, he grabbed the newspaper for her as she 'waited' for his master.

"Your drink sir."

He bent slightly at the waist as he handed her drink to her. As he leaned in toward her, he noticed for the first time that she was wearing men's cologne too; her overall appearance was really turning him on. He began to wonder what she might have in mind for them later.

"Sir would you like to look at the newspaper while you wait?"

Without a word, Beth took the drink and the paper from his hands, turning as she did as to dismiss him.

A bit confused by what she might have in mind, he curtsied slightly again to her, as he left the room to see to dinner. What did she want him to do next? Without any clue from her, he was not sure what to do, so he busied himself with finishing dinner.

Deciding how he was going to play the game, as dinner was just about ready, he walked back into the living room.

"Sir, I do not know when the master of the house will be returning, but in the mean time can I offer you dinner."

"Yes." Was all Beth said as she set aside the paper and stood.

"This way sir."

He led her into the dining room, pulling the chair out for her in front of the table setting he had put there earlier in the day. Beth sat down without even looking at him, pulling herself up to the table. He took the napkin from in front of her, opened it and laid it on her lap.

"Can I get sir another drink?"

"Yes you may." She handed him her empty glass that she had carried in from the other room.

As he turned to leave, she could not help but stare at his partially exposed ass, he looked so good in his maid's uniform, it was taking all of her self control not to attack, he looked so slutty. Once again alone with her thoughts, she could not believe how well he had fallen into her game, picking up at once that she wanted him to play the domestic. As he reentered the dining room, carrying a plate in one hand and a fresh drink in the other, she was once again surprised by how much he looked like a woman, with his tight costume, dark make-up and long wig.

"May I get you anything else sir?" he asked as he set the plate and glass in front of her.

"No, this will be fine for now," Beth answered as she picked up her fork and began to eat.

As Bobby left the room, her eyes followed him, thinking of how good it would be to take him again, to have his hands all over her body, and tonight she was going to be in charge, she knew he would be the good little servant.

He was shaking all over as he left the dinning room; the anticipation of what she might have planned was driving him mad. Picking up his own plate, he sat himself down at the kitchen table and began to eat. After just a few bites, he realized he was too nervous to eat. Lighting another cigarette, he poured himself a drink, opening his compact and checking his make up.

Once he had finished his cigarette, crushing it out in the ashtray, his hands still shaking, he decided to see if Beth was done with dinner. As he entered the dinning room, he found her sitting back in her chair, once again looking at the newspaper, her dinner plate pushed aside.

"Can I offer you dessert now sir?" he asked her as he lifted the plate off the table.

"Dessert? No not yet; however, you can get me a brandy." As she spoke, she lowered her paper, staring directly into his eyes, as she licked her lips. "I may have something sweet later."

Bobby's cheeks flushed. His heart was pounding and his hands were shaking with nervous anticipation that he had to hold onto her dinner plate with both hands for fear of dropping it. As quickly and as carefully as he could, he poured a large draft of brandy into a glass, placed it on a small wooden serving tray and returned to the dining room.

"Thank you." Beth took up the glass he had placed in front of her. "What is your name dear?" She asked him before he could even think of leaving the room again, not that he was going to; he was going to try to seduce her if she wasn't going to try with him.

"Bobby sir," he replied, taking a step closer to her.

"Well Bobby, it looks as if your master has stood me up." She told him as she took another sip of her drink. "I think I will just have to take full advantage of his house because of it." Again, she licked her lips as she stared at him. "If I am not mistaken, I believe your master has a well stocked humidor somewhere."

"Yes sir, he keeps a good variety of cigars on hand at all times."

"Good. Now be a dear girl and go grab me some cigars to choose from and another drink," she told him as she handed him her glass.

This time as he drew near her, she reached out and squeezed his ass as he turned to leave. Without saying a word, but almost dropping the glass he was holding, he left the room to do as she asked.

He loved the game she was playing with him. He loved that she was in control. He loved the way she was treating him, like a real woman and he especially loved the way she was dressed. At fist he was not sure how he felt about her looking like a man, as much as she could, but the more he saw her, the more their game progressed, the more he liked it. It made him feel like a real woman.

As quickly as he could, he returned to the dinning room, tray in hand, carrying her refreshed drink, a number of cigars for her to choose from, a lighter, and a cutter.

"I brought one of every size and type for you to choose from sir," Bobby told her as he set the drink in front of her, holding the tray out in front of her.

"I think I would like that big fat long one Bobby. Do you like big fat long ones?"

Setting the tray down on the table, he picked up the cigar she had chosen, cut the end for her, and handed it to her. Very slowly, Beth took the cigar from his trembling hands, lifting it slowly to her mouth, licking her lips as she did. Gently biting down on the tip of the big fat cigar, she closed her lips around it, signally that she was ready for him to light it for her.

His hands were shaking so badly now, she was making him so horny, that she had to steady his hands as he lifted the flame to the end of her cigar.

"Is there anything else I can get you now, sir?"

Leaning back in her chair, she took a long drag of the fat cigar in her mouth, letting the sweet smoke roll out of her mouth slowly, before answering him.

"I don't now Bobby, what do you have to offer me?"

"Anything you would like sir." Now he was shaking like a leaf in anticipation of what she was going to ask of him. "Anything in the house is yours but for the asking, including me." He bowed his head slightly as he spoke the last words, acting shy, batting his thick black eyelashes at her.

Making sure he was watching her, she sucked the cigar deep into her mouth, so deep she could feel the heat from its end on her nose. Slowly she pulled the cigar back out of her mouth, taking a mouthful of its smooth smoke before answering him.

"Let's see how deep you can take a thick long one."

She unzipped her pants and motioned him to come kneel before her.

Now sweating all over, he knelt between her legs as she directed, waiting for her to make the next more. She smelled so good, a strange mix of the cologne she was wearing and her own sex.

Beth reached into her opened fly, pulling out a very large and thick pink dildo. Holding the large thick dick in her one hand, it was almost the same size as his own, she placed her other hand on the back of his head and drew him closer to her, until his red shinny lips were pressed against the large bulbous head of the thick textured cock between her legs.

Hesitating only a moment, wondering if he could open his mouth wide enough to let the monster in; it looked so real. He allowed her to draw him still closer, forcing her thick phallic passed his red lips and into his waiting mouth.

She watched as he opened his mouth to accept the long thick dildo she had strapped between her legs, she began to cum, as he took veined latex cock into his mouth. She had been so horny ever since she had walked into the house and seen him dressed the way he was, knowing what she had planned for him. Now that he was doing as she was asking, playing her good little slave, she could not control the sexual energy build up inside her.

Once she had recovered from her orgasm and saw that he could indeed take quite a bit of the dildo into his mouth without gagging, she began to slowly rock her hips, gently fucking his face. As she picked up her pace, holding his head between her hands, she could tell he was enjoying himself. As she pulled the dildo, she could tell he was licking and nibbling the tip of it, relaxing seconds later to take the thick cock once again deep into himself. As she continued to fuck his eager face, holding his soft wig in her hands she could feel her orgasm building as the base of the dildo smashed against her swollen clitoris.

Pulling the dildo back in his mouth, so that only the tip of it was passed his bright red lips Beth took hold of the thick long tool at its base, driving it hard against herself, bringing herself to orgasm again. As she came, she had a surprise for him. Squeezing the big round balls of her cock hard, she squirt 'cum' into his waiting mouth. Again and again she squeezed them as she continued to cum, filling his mouth with the thick salty liquid stored in the dildo.

A she fucked his face; he could not believe how much he was enjoying it. The feel of the soft dildo sliding in and out of his mouth, the textured veins playing against his tongue and the fact that the more he sucked on it, the more she fucked him with it the hotter it got, until he could imagine that it was a real cock, not just a dildo strapped between her legs. He did not know if he liked the fact that she had control of him and was making him suck on her latex cock, or if he just liked sucking on cock; it did not matter at the moment. He was enjoying himself too much to care.

As she pulled the dildo backwards in his mouth once again, he began to attack the head of it, playing his tongue over and around the now hot tip. He knew she could not feel what he was doing, nor was he sure she could tell what he was doing, but licking, sucking and nibbling on the soft latex tip of her cock was driving him wild, making his own cock harden and stiff until it was causing him pain, as he made believe it was a real cock filling his mouth. As she grabbed hold of the thick long cock between her legs, driving it against herself, he took the tip of it between his teeth, pushing it back with his head as she came in a great crashing wave.

With his teeth holding the large dildo firmly in his mouth, he nearly bit through it as he saw him grab at the balls and squeeze, filling his mouth with thick hot liquid. Again, she squeezed and again his mouth was filled with a hot salty-sweet liquid, not unlike his own cum. Releasing his grip on the tip of the dildo, he began to suck on it hard, taking more of it into his mouth as she continued to squeeze more of the 'cum' into his mouth.

The more she squeezed, the harder he sucked, hungrily sucking all that she could pump into his mouth. Soon her orgasm began to subside, and he had sucked the dildo dry. Pushing him back off the dildo, making him fall back off of her, she tried her best to catch her breath. His reaction to the dildo was more than she had ever thought. Watching him suck so hungrily on her fake cock had excited her so much that when she did cum, she came in a great crashing wave, making her shake all over.

Picking her cigar back up, Bobby rose off the ground, to stand in front of her. Placing the cigar once again to her lips, he reached out relight it for her.

"My, my Bobby you are hungry little slut aren't you. It would seem that your master is one lucky man."

Beth leaned back in her chair, allowing the smoke to drift slowly above her head and the dildo between her legs to point out toward Bobby.

"Thank you sir." He licked his lips as he spoke cleaning off the last of the dildo's cum from his smooth red lips.

"Come here my dear, sit on my lap."

Following her directions, he move toward her, turning, sticking his barely covered ass toward her as he sat in her lap, his back against her chest, he could feel the still warm dildo pressing between his ass, making him think thoughts he never thought he would.

As he wiggled his ass on her lap, driving the dildo deeper, she reached around him and began to play with his erect hard nipples through the fabric of his outfit with one hand, as she sucked on the cigar with the other. The more she played with his nipples the more he squirmed, the hotter she got, her juices once again dripping from her hot swollen pussy.

12