The Meeting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" I think I know what you want." Beth set down her cigar once again, pushed him off her lap, while pulling down his panties, freeing his own stiff hard cock, but also giving her full access to his tight firm ass.

For the first time he noticed that she had carried her briefcase with her into the dining room, as she reached into it. Taking something out that he could not see, she bent him over the table until his chest was flat against its cold hard surface, his ass pointed up at her.

Once she had bent him over the table, she opened the tube in her hand, applying the lube to the dildo between her legs and his tight sweet ass. As she spread the cool slippery liquid on his tight little hole, he squirmed and pushed himself backwards against her hand. The more he squirmed, the hotter she got, the harder she pressed her hand against his tight hole until she slid on of her fingers up his dark little hole. Now he was thrusting himself backward hard, trying to force her finger deeper into himself. As she pushed another finger past his tight muscle, she took hold of the dick between her legs, pressing it hard against herself, watching him squirm in pure pleasure was making her hot.

Unable to tease him or herself any longer, she removed her fingers from his tight ass and pressed the tip of the thick veined cock at the entrance to his little hole. Slowly, so not to hurt him, she began to press the thick long cock into him, grabbing his hips and pulling him back against her as she pushed farther into him.

*********

He could not believe how good it felt to have her hot fingers buried deep inside his ass as she played with him. He could feel every part of her fingers, from the tips of her nails to her knuckles, as she play them in him as no one ever had. As he bucked his hips backwards against her hands, he was in ecstasy as her fingers went deeper into him, touching places that had never been touched before. When she removed her fingers, in once fast pull, he was disappointed, but when he felt the cool soft tip of her cock touching him, he could not wait to know how it felt to be fucked up the ass by her.

As she slowly pushed the thick hard dildo into him, pulling him backwards, he could feel every bump and vein of it as she pressed it passed his tight muscle. As she slid more of the thick long cock into him, he was amazed by how much of it he could take. It was not until he felt the ball of the latex cock touch his ass did he think he could take the entire length of it.

She held herself still for a moment; the dildo between her legs buried all the way deep in his ass, before she began to slide it out. Pulling it back until she could see the tip beginning to leave his tight ass she pressed it back into him, slowly, pushing the base of the dildo hard against her steaming hot swollen clitoris. As she continued to fuck him, slowly, she could feel herself beginning to cum. Picking up her tempo, fucking him harder and harder, deeper and deeper, driving the dick strapped between her legs as deep into him as it would go, she could feel herself nearing orgasm as the base ground against her swollen hot clitoris.

He knew she was close to cumming, he could smell her, knew her juices were flowing freely from her burning cunt, as she fucked him from behind. As she drove her cock deeper and faster into him, he could feel it getting hotter, driving him crazy with pleasure, making him think that it was a real cock assaulting his virgin ass. He could feel the pressure building between his legs, his balls tightened, his cock pulsed, and then to his total surprise, he began cumming in one long hard intense orgasm, spilling his hot thick liquid all over the table beneath him. He could not believe the intensity of his own orgasm; he was cumming without ever being touched. It was so strong; he was having difficulty staying on his feet as his whole body shook from it, while Beth continued her assault of his ass.

She had to stop. She could no longer hold herself up. She had never cum so many times in a row with so much intensity; she could feel her hot juices running down her legs. Pushing herself backwards, she slid the dildo out of his ass, clasping on her chair, trying to catch her breath. As she looked at him, still bent over the table, his ass level with her face, she saw that he too had cum while she had fucked him, covering the table with his salty sweet cum.

"Well it would seem that you enjoyed yourself my little bitch, but now I think it is time that you clean up the mess you made." She hoped he would understand what she was asking of him, without telling him directly.

"Yes sir," he said as he moved himself to the side of the table. He knew she would want to watch him. Leaning over the table, staring her in the eyes, he began to lick his cum off the table. It was cold but still tasted good, as the thick fluid coated his tongue.

As she watched him clean his cum off the table with his tongue, she grabbed hold of the dildo between her legs and ripped it from her body, slamming her fingers deep into her still pulsing pussy. As he licked up his spent cum, staring at her the whole time he did, she finger fucked herself to yet another orgasm.

As he finished cleaning his cum off the table, he stood and made to move toward her; he wanted to feel and taste what he could smell.

"Bobby I think you have duties to attend to now my dear," she told him as he began to draw near, sitting up and fixing her pants.

"I believe you have dishes to deal with, and you did mention something about dessert earlier. I believe I would like something sweet once you are done." She picked up her cigar as she spoke.

"Light me again before you leave," she told him as she once again brought the large thick long cigar to her mouth.

His hands still shaking, now from fatigue and frustration, he wanted her, wanted her sweet hot pussy, he lit her cigar for her before picking up the tray and returning to the kitchen.

As he began to wash the dishes, he replayed what had just happen in his mind. The feel of the dildo buried deep in his mouth and ass, the taste of his own cum, as he cleaned it off the top of the table, had him rock hard, making it difficult to get close enough to the counter to do the dishes; Beth had kept his thong, leaving his cock hanging free.

Once he had completed the few dishes that there were from dinner, he sliced a piece of chocolate cream pie that was in the refrigerator, placed it on the tray, a carried into the dining room for Beth. When he entered the room, what he saw made him nearly drop the tray he was carrying.

Beth, no longer sitting in her chair, was up on the table with her feet resting on the arms of her chair. She had completely removed her pants, revealing that she was wearing nothing but a pair of stockings and a garter belt underneath, her head was thrown back and she was ramming the dildo that she had taken his cherry with, in and out of her hot dripping pussy.

"Come, sit in my chair Bobby dear," she told him as she noticed that he had entered the room.

"I could not wait for you to get back, so I started without you." She moved one leg off the chair as she spoke, allowing him to sit, as she continued to slide the thick long latex cock in and out of her dripping wet pussy.

"Now that you are here, I need your help." Burying the dildo into herself as deep as possible, she moved herself closer to the edge of the table, until her ass was nearly off the edge and her hot moist pussy was just inched from his face.

"I seem to be dripping quite a bit my dear girl. Would you please see if you could clean me up some?"

Without a word, he dove his head down, lapping up her juices as they poured out of her burning hot pussy around the dildo buried within.

As his tongue made first contact with her hot swollen lips, she let out a scream. As he continued to attack her hot wet pussy with his tongue, she began to cum, using her fingertips only to keep the dildo buried deep inside her, so not to interfere with his licking. The more he licked, the more she came, until there was no rest in between; she was cumming non-stop, small but ever so intense orgasms.

Her juices were flowing so quickly out of her dripping wet pussy that he could not lap it all up. There was just too much for him to. What he could not catch with his mouth, covered his face and ran down between her legs.

Slowly she began to recover some control over her body. Beth removed the dildo from deep within her steaming cunt, wrapped her legs around Bobby's head, forcing deeper between her legs. As his hot tongue parted her swollen lips, sliding into her wet hole, she began to buck her hip wildly. As his nose made contact with her hard swollen clitoris, she closed her legs tighter, drawing him still deeper into her, as she came once again.

Releasing her grip on his head, Beth moved backwards on the table.

"Fuck me. Stick that long thick dildo of yours up me deep and hard, you fucking slut."

As she yelled at him, he lifted himself up off the chair, taking her ankles in his hands, spreading her legs wide apart, he placed the large bulbous head of his cock hard against her hot wet swollen lips.

" Yes you bitch, do me. Drive that thing deep into me. Make me scream." She was out of control with desire, and he loved it. With one long fast strong push, he buried himself all the way deep into her, slapping his balls against her ass as she screamed, as the large tip of his cock pressed deep into her. As he held himself deep within her, her legs spread wide, she began to try a buck her hips, but he would not allow her to, holding her fast in place by pushing down on her legs.

Controlling her movement, he began to slowly slide his thick hard long cock in and out of her dripping wet pussy, pulling himself nearly all the way out of her before slamming himself back into her as deep as he could go, causing her to scream with each one of his thrusts. Soon, unable to hold himself back, he began to pick up the pace, now allowing her to move with him. With a matter of a few more thrusts, he was on the verge of cumming. Releasing her legs, he was about to pull himself out to cum all over her hairless pussy, but she stopped him by wrapping her legs around his body.

"No, baby. Cum inside me. Cum deep inside me, fill me baby until it's spilling out of me," she moaned to him.

Driving himself deep into her one last time, he held himself there as he filled her with his red-hot thick seed. As she felt the first burning hot touch of his cum deep inside her, she arched her back. As he continued to fill her with his hot thick liquid, she came, her hips bucking wildly, thrashing her head back and forth, screaming uncontrollably; she was in heaven.

When she could finally catch her breath, she released her grip from around his waist, placing her stocking feet against his leather-covered chest, pushing back into the chair as she sat up on the table.

"Get up Bobby, I want you to lay down on the floor over there." She quickly moved herself off the table as she spoke, she could feel him beginning to drip out of her.

"On your back my dear," she added as he moved to obey her.

With him now flat on his back on the floor, his thick long cock now limp between his legs, she moved to stand over him. Still wearing her suit coat, tie and shirt, she placed one foot on either side of is head, bending her legs slightly to give him a full view of her still moist and hot pussy.

"Do you want to taste me now Bobby? Do you want to taste what the two of us together are like?" As she asked, she bent down even farther, bringing her pussy closer to him.

As she asked him the question that she already knew the answer to; she knew how much he liked the taste of his cum mixed with hers, she brought her glistening wet pussy closer to his waiting mouth. As she stopped herself, now a mere six inches from his face, he watched as a large drop of his cum oozed out of her hot hole to gather on her red hot lips. As she spoke, it began to tear, preparing to fall on his upturned face. He watched with fascination, as it got closer to falling, now actually dangling from her hot swollen lips, as she held herself over him. Finally, it fell with her last word, hitting him on his still red lips.

"Yes sir please, I would like to clean up my mess." He actually begged her as he licked his cum from his lips, from deep inside her.

Slowly she continued to lower herself until finally she felt his hot tongue against her wet lips as he began to clean her of their combined cum. Under the assault of his tongue, she found she could not hold herself as she was. Moving to her knees, she drove herself hard against his upturned face, forcing his tongue deep into her. As she moved kneel over his face, she could now smell their combined cum from between her legs, and from his now growing cock. Needing herself to taste them, she bend herself over his body, slowly taking his half hard cock into her mouth, savoring the first taste of their combined cum as it hit her tongue.

She continued to suck on his cock, making it swell in her mouth, until he was fully erect, filling her mouth completely. The harder she sucked on him the deeper he drove his tongue into her, searching for more of his own cum, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm once again. Taking his hard hot thick cock deep into her mouth, twirling her tongue around its head as if it were an ice cream cone, she began to cum, filling his mouth with what was left of his cum and a fresh flow of her sweet hot juices.

He could not get enough of the taste of his cum mixed with hers. He had to admit he was really turned on and had enjoyed licking his spent thick fluid off the table earlier, but licking his cum from her steaming pussy was so much better, his cum was still hot. As she began to orgasm, filling his waiting mouth with her hot sweet cum, he could feel himself reaching the edge. As the last drop of her cum hit the back of his throat he could feel his orgasm building between his legs, until he was filling her mouth with his hot thick seed.

As his cock began to pulse in her mouth, spraying the first of his hot thick cum into her, she sucked on him harder, wanting to drain every drop of his salty-sweet fluid from his body. Sucking the last drop from his softening cock, she turned herself, until her lips were just touching his. She could smell the combined scent of them both on his lips and face, making her juice flow once again between her legs. Slowly she pushed her lips against his, letting her tongue out of her mouth, slowing dividing his lips, forcing her cum covered tongue into his mouth.

As he tasted the first of his cum, he eagerly sucked her tongue deep into his mouth, loving the taste of his still warm jism.

No longer able to hold herself up, she broke their kiss, laying herself on his body, resting her head on his leather-covered chest.

"You are one hell of a good servant Bobby. I hope your master knows just how lucky he is," she told him as she slowly stroked his limp cock.

"I think he does sir, thank you. May I do anything else to you tonight sir, or should I show you to your room?" Still playing the part, Bobby responded to her, as he began to loosen her hair, letting her soft brown curls cascade over his body.

He loved role play, had all his life, whether it was in the bedroom or up on stage, but never before had he played such a submissive role, doing whatever was asked of him and he found he enjoyed it very much. He would have to tell her, later, how turned on she made him when she ordered him.

"Why don't you lead me to your bed, I might need something in the night, and I would hate for you to have to go to far," Beth told him as she lifted herself up to sit cross-legged beside him on the floor, giving him a good view of her hairless still moist pussy.

"Yes Sir. Whatever sir thinks best," Bobby told her as he too sat up and then stood, holding out his hand to help her up, leading her to the bedroom.

"I think I will just sleep like this," Beth told him as she stripped her coat, tie and shirt off, and slipped into bed with nothing more than her stockings and garter.

"You, I think need to stay dressed as you are. A good servant must always be prepared." She patted the bed beside her for him to join her.

" Whatever sir thinks best," he told her as he slipped into bed beside her, pulling the covers up around them both.

"Sir thinks we need to get some sleep," she told him as she cuddle up against him. "I am very tired and if I came one more time, I think I would pass out.

Soon he could tell by her breathing she was asleep. Closing his eyes, smiling at the pleasure they had both just shared, he too fell asleep.

12