The Meeting Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock had almost reached full hardness, and as I licked my way back up, I could feel it twitching in my fingers. I opened my mouth and licked my lips, and then took the head between them. I suckled it lightly, letting my tongue cradle the underside. I slid my mouth further down, taking his cock as far into my mouth as it could go.

"Alize', we're in front of a window." He said. I pulled my mouth off of him.

"As if you care." I said, and then took him back into my mouth.

"I don't. I was just making sure you knew." I began to move along his cock slowly, pulling my mouth off and then back on. He gripped my hair, tangling his fingers in it while I swirled my tongue around his cock. I felt him pulling my head back, and I fought against his grip to keep my mouth where it was.

I sucked a bit harder, tightening my lips around his hardness, sucking my cheeks in as I tasted his precum in my mouth. He began to move his hips slowly, thrusting his cock into and out of my mouth. His dick scraped the very back of my throat, fucking my mouth slowly. I sensed his rhythm and doubled it, using my tongue to apply pressure to his cock.

He said something, and in my state I didn't hear him. I felt something pushing into my knee on the floor, and slid back a little on my mouth's next stroke, pulling it out from underneath me and then taking his cock back into my mouth. He made a sound on his next breath, pulling my head closer, shoving his dick further down my throat.

Clarke's cock gave one last twinge, and as I pulled my mouth back, I felt him begin to cum. I swallowed, catching his thick cum as it filled my mouth. Clarke released his hold on my head.

"I wouldn't of thought you'd of done that." He said. "Not in your aunt's house."

"There are a lot of things you thought." I said matter-of-factly, wiggling my ass at him. He laughed.

"I said before, while you were doing that, that the neighbors came into their living room a while ago. I think they were watching us." He said. I laughed, and then moved to the window.

"They might have been. I used to watch them." I peered down into their window. "Yeah, see look at them." Down below us, the neighbors had stripped their clothes off and were now going at each other like animals. I had figured they would, because I'd seen them watch porn and other things. They had no issues with voyeurism, which is why being in front of the window didn't cause me to panic.

"You're such a peeper." He said, kneeling beside me.

"You're just jealous you don't have anyone to watch like I do." I answered.

"Bitch."

"And you love it."

"Alize', let me use your math textbook." My friend Matthew was leaning over the table behind me in the lecture hall. I looked up at him.

"We're not even in the same math course."

"So?" He said. "It's all the same math." I rolled my eyes, and then dug through my school bag. I passed him my textbook, and then turned again, typing something on my laptop as my professor kept talking. My phone buzzed and I jumped. It had been sitting in my lap, covering my pussy through my jeans. Mr. Klein, my sociology teacher, looked up to where I was sitting, in the middle of the lecture hall.

"Is there a problem Miss Jones?" He said coolly. I bit my lip, moving the phone out of my lap and into my hand.

"No Professor." I said, flipping the phone open under the table. He nodded. "And how about with you, Mr. Johnson?" Matthew muttered something, which made me wonder what he had been doing. I pulled my phone out, looking down at it. Clarke had text messaged me, telling me to call him whenever I got out of class. I looked up at the clock, 15 more minutes. I scratched my head, and then sighed.

After class, I shoved my books back into my bag, and then snapped my laptop shut. I stood, hurrying down the steps, and, once I was out of the building, flipped my phone open. I dialed Clarke's number and hit the little green phone icon. I pulled it up to my ear, and after a few rings, he answered.

"What you wanted perv?" I asked him. He laughed.

"You know what I want bitch. Are you finished classes for the day?"

"Yeah, why?" I said, holding jumping up on top of one of the stone tables and bracing my feet on the benches.

"I wanna come see the campus. I'm finished my work for the day."

"Alright, well, head this way and call me when you're close."

"I'm close now you bitch. I'm at the hotel behind the college."

"I didn't know that, slut. Walk around the eastern side of the school, I'll meet you at the gate." I shut my phone, and then moved inside the building once more. I opened my locker, shoving my bags inside quickly, and dropping my laptop on top. I slammed it shut, then left through the side door, ending up in the parking lots. I moved up the hill towards the gate quickly, seeing Clarke before he saw me.

"Hey you slut." I called out. He looked up, and then walked towards me.

"Hey bitch." He said, then pulled me into his arms and hugged me. I hugged him back, and then pulled him inside the gate.

"Anywhere in particular you wanted to see?" I asked. He stopped in his tracks, and, gripping my hand, pulled me back towards him.

"As a matter of fact..." He said, stopping to grip my ass. "There is something" He squeezed it. "In particular." I licked my top lip.

"And what's that?" He grinned, and then pulled me closer.

"Is there anywhere private on this campus?" I stopped, thinking hard.

"Yes." I said, pulling him by the arm into the building to the left. "This is student hall, and if I remember correctly, there's an empty office upstairs this year." I pulled him up a flight of steps. I looked around, taking in the few people sitting on the couches in the lounge. I took Clarke's arm and dragged him into the student government offices.

We passed the small cluttered desk, and went to the door of the empty room. I leaned against it; my hand on the doorknob, jiggling it to make sure it was open. I opened the door, and smiled at him, and then stepped in. He followed me, and I closed and locked the door behind him.

The light had come on as we entered, the sensor kicking in. I flipped it off and felt my way over to the metal cabinet by the far wall, pulling the door open. I gripped onto the bottom shelf, counting up two and the grabbing a small metal Christmas tree that was in there year round. I crossed my fingers, hoping the batteries were still working, and then flipped the switch. The lights glowed for a moment, and then dimmed, then turned back on full.

"A bit festive." Clarke said behind me. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up. I'm trying to keep this quiet." I said, and then pulled off my shirt.

"You're moving quickly."

"Fuck you." I said, pressing my shirt into the crack of the bottom of the door. Clarke laughed.

"Anxious are you, bitch." I rolled my eyes.

"Look"

"I don't want to look. Come here." He pulled me to him, gripping me by my ass. He squeezed the cheeks, hard. "Take off your jeans." I stepped beck from him, unbuttoning my jeans and wiggling out of them, then dropping them to the floor. I stepped up to him, cupping my breasts and sliding my hands along the fabric.

"Drop em." I said to him, licking my lips. He laughed at me, pulling his shirt over his head and then pulling off his jeans. He took a step towards me, and I gripped his chin with my hand, and then kissed him. He slid his fingers into the waistband of my thong., pulling the front down. I ran my fingers along his back, sliding my nails across slowly. He leaned in, whispering in my ear.

"I want your ass." He said. I froze.

"You're kidding."

"No." He said, squeezing my ass cheeks. "I want your ass."

"Clarke."

"God Alize, it's not like we haven't done that before."

"And I haven't done it since!" I said. He leaned in, pulling me close to him.

"And you loved it." He said, kissing my collar bone. I sighed. I had liked having his dick buried in my ass. I had cum extremely hard, and I'd often thought about doing it again.

"But..."

"No buts." He said, sliding his fingers along my ass, pulling my thong down. "Except for this one." I rolled my eyes.

"Haven't lost your sense of humor then." I said. He leaned over, kissing me again.

"Suck it for a bit." He said, gesturing to his cock. I sighed, and then slid down to my knees. I took his cock into my mouth, licking and lubing every inch of it. He gripped my shoulders as I did and then stopped me, turning me around and pushing my face at the ground. I arranged my arms underneath my head, and then took a deep breath.

"Alright..." I said. He laughed, gripping my hips and rubbing his cock head against my asshole. A thrill crossed my cunt with every bit of pressure he gave. His other hand stole down to rub my clit and I moaned beneath him. "Oh god, put it in Clarke." I moaned, not caring which hole he wanted.

He went slowly, edging the head in. I felt the pressure upon my asshole, and I bit my lip and tried to relax. Clarke gripped my hip, holding me from sliding down and pulling away, like I wanted too. Clarke began to slowly push it in, moving his hips in small thrusts matching his thrusts with his strokes on my clit.

He took his fingers off my clit and slid two fingers into my cunt, slowly fucking me as he took a pause, and then ran his other hand along my lower back. My reaction was purely reflex, as I gasped and arched my back, pushing back. He sensed this, and I figured he had planned on it. I could only imagine the look on his face as he thrust forward at the same time. He stopped as I moaned.

"You fucking bastard..." I said, hiding the fact that despite my pain, I was well on my way to orgasm already. Clarke laughed.

"What's wrong bitch... don't like it?" He slapped my ass, and I moaned as the pain subsided into pleasure.

"Oh god Clarke... do it again..." I rubbed my forehead slowly against my arm, and then propped myself up on my elbows, and then rose up on my hands to brace myself. He slapped my ass, and then slowly started to fuck both holes with fingers and cock. I pushed my ass back at him, loving the feeling I was getting. I moaned beneath him as I felt the first wave of my orgasm hit me. Clarke picked up the pace during this, prolonging my orgasm.

"Oh fuck..." I moaned as I came down. He continued to fuck me, gripping my hair and pulling my head back. I moaned out loud, sliding my hands back to assault my clit as Clarke's fingers continued to attack my slit. I felt the familiar fluttering of another orgasm starting. He dragged his fingers to match his cock speed, so that I could feel his cock and his hand almost touching through the thin separation of tissue. I wiggled my ass against him as he withdrew his cock to the head, and then plunged back in. My ass walls sucked at his cock as my pussy sucked greedily at his fingers. He held my hips tight as he started to ram into my ass. I closed my eyes tightly as I cried out, my orgasm hitting me hard from both sides. Clarke gave a grunt as he began to cum, shooting his sperm into my ass.

He leaned forward, his cock still buried to the hilt as I tried to catch my breath. My heart stopped as I heard the distinct sounds of voices outside the door.

"I heard something." A deep voice said, and then a higher voice answered something I couldn't make out. I could imagine the shit I'd be in, so I pushed him off of me, gathered our clothes, and cowered behind one of the office desks, pushing him towards the other. He slid down behind it as I crossed my fingers.

The door opened slowly, and a head stuck itself in the crack between the door and the wall. I slid down lower as the light flipped on. True to Bermudian laziness, however, the person only gave the room the once-over, failing to even notice the Christmas tree, and then turned off the light and shut the door. I stood up, moving to stand in front of the desk.

"You and your ideas..." I said, watching Clarke as he stood up in the soft light. "One of these times, we're gonna get caught. He laughed, moving over to stand near me. I dropped our clothes, my fingers sliding down to cup my pussy. Clarke leaned over, picking up his pants.

"You know you'll miss me bitch." He said, and then pulled a condom out of his pocket, holding it up and ripping the packet.

"Yeah." I said, spreading my legs as he pulled the condom out, and then sheathed his cock. "Where else will I find a perv like you?"

12