The Meeting Ch. 1

Story Info
The fantasy of all those who find love online.
1.5k words
4.37
8.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~This is my very first attempt at writing an erotic story.... hope you like it.~~

As I sit here, in my living room, waiting for you to arrive, a million thoughts race through my mind. I think back to all the times we have spoken online… back when we first met and became friends and I think about what our friendship has blossomed in to. Just as I start to get lost in thought, there is a knock on the front door. I stand up and nervously straighten out my dress before heading to the door. I take a deep breath and open the door to see you standing there. I'm so overwhelmed that I can't think of what to do or say. Thankfully, you take the initiative by giving me a warm smile and a hug. I think of how wonderful it feels to finally be in your arms as I return the hug.

As we head to your rental car, you ask me if it's all right to stop by your hotel room first. I've no objections so I smile and nod, as a million naughty thoughts pop into my head. I immediately shake them out of my head, not wanting to ruin this moment. Almost as if you sensed this, you strike up a conversation. We talk about everything from how your flight was to what we had eaten the night before for dinner and before we realize it, we're at your hotel. We take the elevator up to your floor and as you open the door, I gawk at the beautiful room you have.

As we enter, you head into the bedroom and tell me to make myself comfortable… and you'll be right out. I take my sandals off and take a look around. I notice a terrace so I head on out there to admire the view. A few minutes later, I feel you place your arms around my waist and you comment on how beautiful the view of the beach is. I take a deep breath before turning around to look at you, and I smile. I get lost in your eyes and all I can think about is how happy I am to finally be here with you. You lean your face down towards mine and kiss me softly. My heart starts to race as I turn to face you and gladly return the soft, yet passionate kiss. After a few moments, you pull away. I open my mouth to speak but have a hard time trying to find the words. You smile at me and taking my hand, you lead me inside the bedroom.

After closing the door, you stand in front of me and start to kiss me again. Your hands start to roam around my body, gently, as I press my body against yours, returning the kiss. I pull away and look deep into your eyes, as the words I could not find before suddenly come to me. "I love you."

You smile again and I melt, as you start to take my clothes off... your hands gently caressing every inch of my skin. We gradually fall to the bed, and with you on top, you start to kiss me and slowly start to grind your mound into mine, allowing me to feel your manhood. I slide my hands under your shirt and gently rub your back, as we kiss. You start to move your way down my body, kissing me with little soft kisses, from my neck down to my shoulders… and my breasts. You linger on my breasts, moving to my right nipple, as you start to lick and nibble, while rolling my left nipple between your fingers. I shudder slightly, as you continue your trek down south, gently running your tongue along my skin, mixed in with soft kisses. As you come to my pussy, you can see it glistening with my wetness. You blow gently across it, causing me to shiver, and you kiss my upper inner thigh, teasing me.

You nuzzle your face in my pussy, giving my clit soft kisses. You move your hand toward my hole and trace my lips gently with your finger before slipping it inside of me. I gasp softly as you slowly start to pump your finger in and out of me, just before you slide another finger inside me and take my swollen clit into your hot mouth. The sensation is almost to great and I feel like I may explode with pleasure. You pull your fingers out of my swollen pussy and slowly run your tongue along the entire length of my slit, from clit to hole, taking your time as you move between my lips. Your tongue teases my hole before it slides in and you begin French kissing my pussy, sending your tongue deep within. I arch my back, grinding myself into your face.

Your hand moves to my clit and starts to rub it. I gasp loudly, moaning, and I start to tense up. Knowing I am nearing my climax, you start to rub my clit faster, with just enough pressure to make it feel absolutely earth shattering, as you continue to hungrily lick at my hole. I start to lose control and my hips start bucking. You grab hold of my hips, in attempt to stay locked to my pussy, and slide your tongue as deep as it can go, wanting to taste all of me… all of my sweet juices.

A few short moments later, you crawl up beside me and give me a passionate kiss, allowing me to taste myself on your mouth, as I come down from an amazing high. You pull away, your face still so close to mine, and you ask me how I liked our first encounter. All I can do is just smile at you.

I gently push you off of me and I sit up next to you. I lean over and kiss you softly, taking my lips away from yours only to left your shirt over your head. I look at you, and run my forefinger slowly up and down your chest. I get to the hem of your jeans and I slide my finger just barely underneath, tickling you. I giggle softly and look up to see you smiling at me, your fingers playing with my curly locks. I return the smile and move my hands to the zipper of your jeans and slowly pull it down. You look down at what I'm doing, then back up at me and smile to yourself. You help me take your jeans off and I see you in just your boxers. I stare for a moment….

The only thought in my head is how incredibly lucky I feel to be with not only an amazingly kind and sweet man… but also an incredibly gorgeous man. I pull your boxers down and my eyes grow wide at first glimpse of your manhood. You laugh slightly, as your hand moves toward my breasts and you start rubbing and playing with them. I snap out of it and smile, pushing your hands away, as I lean over and gently start to kiss your neck. I move my way down your chest… down to your tummy, running my tongue along your skin, mixed in with soft kisses. I come to your throbbing member and wrap my fingers around the base of your shaft. I slowly start to stroke you and I notice the head of your cock is glistening with precum. I lower my head and, with the tip of my tongue, rub the precum around the head, and lick all around the inside of your hole. I hear a soft moan escape your lips, as signal that you like what I'm doing. I run my tongue on the underside, just below the head, before wrapping my lips tightly around your cock. You look down and all you can see is your dick disappearing into my mouth before my head covers your view. My head starts to bob up and down as I pump you in and out of my mouth, and stroke you at the base. I look up at you and see your head rolled back in pleasure and I smile to myself. You place your hands at the back of my head and gently guide me.

I take my free hand and cup your balls, rubbing them softly. You let out a loud moan and I start to stroke you faster and harder as you make love to my mouth. I get so turned on watching you this way so much that I can feel the heat coming from my pussy and I can tell that I'm soaking wet. You tell me that you're about to cum and I pull you out of my mouth and place the head of your dick right above my breasts. I roll my head back as I feel your hot seed splatter all over my chest and I gently squeeze your balls, milking every last bit of cum. You look down at me, grinning that sexy grin and I smile up at you, as I lick the cum off your dick. You pull me up towards you and kiss me passionately. My mind races with thoughts of the things still to come...