The Meeting: Extension

Story Info
The group pleasure continues.
3.1k words
4.22
38.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
684 Followers

We've started spending lots of time with Mike and Sally after their initiation into the Club. We spend most weekends together, going to dinner and other things, but most of all, we spend the time fucking. It is against the rules of the Club so we have to be careful and discrete so none of the other members find out about the extra fucking but so far no one has found out or said anything about it. We do spend some time with other members of the Club but there is no fucking when we're with them.

Last week, when we were out having dinner with Mike and Sally at a seafood place on the waterfront, Sally told us her brother was coming for a visit. I wasn't sure, if at the time, she was warning us about his upcoming arrival or was telling us this, so we could plan other things while he was here. She had a funny look on her face when she was telling us about him and Mike was quiet and reserved. We finished dinner and when my wife and I got home, she mentioned exactly what I had noticed and we wondered what was going on. We were about to find out the over the next few days.

Sally called and invited us over to meet their son two days later and we were excited about meeting him. When we arrived, he was in the shower so the four of us sat and talked until he was finished. He came out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist and came over and introduced himself to us. His name was Bill and he was very athletic looking. I glanced over at my wife and she had a lustful grin on her face as he disappeared into the bedroom to get some clothes on.

My wife made the comment that he didn't need any clothes on and laughed when Sally agreed. After he came back, we all settled down and talked for a while but the tension in the room was almost unbearable. The many nights and days we have spent with Mike and Sally in bed, on the couch, on the floor, fucking and sucking made the conversation weak and our minds were not into what we were talking about.

Bill finally broke the tension by asking about the Club. He said that Sally had told him about it and he was interested in maybe going to one of the meetings. With his comment, the floodgates seemed to open and our conversation came more easily as we described what went on in the meetings. He seemed to be very interested and I noticed a slight bulge in the front of his pants as we continued to talk and describe what happened at these meetings.

Sally got up to go into the kitchen for something and I decided to help her. When we got there, she turned and we fell into each other's arms, hungrily searching for each other's mouth and running our hands over each other, fondling and caressing anything we could reach. Knowing each other's bodies as we did after the number of times we had fucked, it wasn't long before I was hard and Sally was groaning as I found her spots. If it had been any other night, I would have taken her right there on the floor but we decided that we should rejoin the others in the living room. We tried to arrange ourselves a little and strode back into the living room.

We were met with a surprising but glorious sight as we entered. Mike was on the couch with Bill beside him, both their hard cocks were sticking straight up and my wife was sucking Bill's as she rubbed Mike's up and down with her hand. Sally and I looked briefly at each other and joined the trio on the couch.

I had Sally lean over the end of the couch after I pulled her pants down and I buried my hard cock deep inside her. She squealed a little as I plunged into her and I started to fuck her as hard as I could, feeling my cock growing larger inside her as I fucked her. I could see over Sally's ass, Mike and Bill start to undress my wife. They soon had her on the floor on her hands and knees, straddling Bill as she continued to suck his cock and Mike was behind her, thrusting his cock in and out of her cunt. My wife was groaning loudly as Mike fucked her from behind and she was really giving Bill's cock a working over. Bill held onto her head and started thrusting his hips up and down, fucking her mouth as Mike pounded in and out of her.

It was very erotic to see the two men going after my wife and I soon felt my balls tighten as I thrust once more into Sally and emptied my come into her. As I came, I watched the trio on the floor and they were now moaning and groaning louder as I could tell Mike was coming. Mike came with a loud growl and started emptying his come into my wife who was still being mouth fucked by Bill.

After Mike had finished coming, he pulled his soaked cock out of my wife and Bill pulled her head off his hard cock. He stood up and pulled his clothes off quickly, turning around so his cock was pointing at my wife. He turned her around on the couch so her ass was sticking up in the air and pointed his cock at her hole. He thrust forward and entered her fully in one thrust. He started pounding her and we all sat and watched my wife get the fucking of her life from this young stud. I could see her cunt lips expand and contract around Bill's cock as he thrust a few more times before coming inside her. He grunted loudly as he emptied his come into her and she squealed loudly when she felt the warm come spurt up inside her. They, were both breathing very heavily now and when Bill finished, they separated slowly.

We had not told Bill about the men fucking at the meetings so when Mike and I decided to fuck, he just watched us. I grabbed Mike and kissed him, sucking on his tongue, wrapping my hand around his wet cock, feeling it start to harden again. Without looking, I could hear my wife gasping as Sally licked and sucked on her clit, lapping up the spilt come of Bill's that had escaped from my wife's cunt. Mike and I had grown fond of fucking each other and I wanted to feel his hard cock up my ass hole.

I leaned forward, pushing him back a step and engulfed his cock in my mouth. I knelt down on one knee as I licked and sucked on his cock, getting it harder. I licked and sucked him for a few minutes and then, wanting him inside me, I turned around and got onto my knees in front of him. I raised my ass in the air and wiggled it at him, inviting him to fuck me. He quickly moved up against my ass as he thrust his cock deep inside me in one thrust. I felt his head twitching as it inched up my canal, filling my ass with his hard, straining cock. He stopped when he was fully inside me and I felt his balls resting against my ass. He started slowly, pulling his cock almost completely out of me, leaving just the head inside me. He would then thrust his full length back up my canal until his balls slapped against my ass again. I told him to fuck me harder and he started to thrust faster and harder into me. I loved the feeling of his cock inside me. His cock always feels so big inside me and I could feel it throbbing and twitching as he fucked my ass hole. I started to talk dirty to him as he fucked me and he seemed to enjoy being told how good his cock felt, how good a fuck he was giving me and how I wanted more.

In the frenzy of the moment, I could hear the others but I was concentrating so much on Mike cock inside me, it was as if they were far away. Their sounds were muffled as I enjoyed the fucking I was getting. I felt Mike's cock twitch once more and then the warm feeling of his come filled my hole. He continued thrusting as he came and I could feel some of his come running down my legs. He finally thrust into me one more time and held my hips against his groin as he came and came inside me.

Only after Mike had pulled his cock out of my ass, did I look at the other three. They were in the midst of a sandwich, my wife in front on her hands and knees, Bill in the middle, his cock deep inside my wife and Sally at the end, thrusting a long, hard strap-on into Bill's ass. Mike and I settled down on the floor to watch the three make love. I could see my wife's cunt accepting Bill's long cock and watched Bill's ass hole pucker around the long fake cock as Sally thrust in and out of him. They moved at a steady, even pace and I marveled at the balance they had achieved in their frenzy fucking.

Bill was telling me wife how he was going to fill her up with his come and at the same time, telling Sally to fuck him harder. I watched them for a dew more minutes, enjoying seeing their happiness. I turned to Mike and asked him if Bill ever fucked Sally or him before. Mike just smiled and told me that they had been fucking for years, whenever Bill came home for a few days. Somehow, I wasn't exactly surprised by this and turned to watch the three, finish coming. Bill grunted loudly as he emptied himself into my wife, who screamed out when she felt his come spurt deep inside her. Sally was panting away and continued thrusting into Bill as she quietly squealed when she felt Bill lurch forward to make one more thrust into my wife.

The three of them separated slowly and I watched Bill's wet, semi hard cock come out of my wife. It was still dripping some come off the end of it and he leaned forward a little, telling Sally to fuck him harder. Sally thrust in and out of his ass a few more times and then pulled the fake cock out of his ass hole. She collapsed on the floor, panting heavily as Mike quickly got to his knees, grabbing Bill's cock and engulfing it into his mouth, licking and sucking it, trying to get the rest of the come out of it.

My wife rolled over onto her back, her knees spread and I dove in between them to lick and suck her cunt, tasting both hers and Bill's juices. I lapped at her like I have never eaten her before. The taste was different and since I had never done this before, the taste was intoxicating and very erotic. I continued until my wife came again, squealing and holding my head against her cunt, telling me to eat her. I pulled away from my wife and looked around. Mike was still sucking Bill's now very hard cock and I decided that I wanted to fuck Bill. I moved behind him, pushing him forward, aiming my cock at his hole. I thrust forward and easily entered his ass, thrusting all my length deep inside him. He grunted a little when I thrust forward, but he seemed to like having a cock up his ass. I started to thrust hard in and out of him, making him grunt and groan with each thrust. Mike was still sucking his cock and Bill pushed his ass back against my thrusts.

Bill started coming in Mike's mouth as I pounded his ass. I felt him tense up as he started filling his brother's mouth. Mike licked and sucked all the come out of Bill's cock and then moved out of the way so Bill and I could continue to fuck. Bill leaned forward, resting his arms on the end of the couch, raising his ass a little to give me more access to his hole. When he did, I really started pounding in and out of him. I wanted him to feel the same as Mike felt when I fucked him. I held myself back a little because the feeling of my hard cock, plunging in and out of Bill's ass was beyond anything I had felt before. My balls slapped his ass every time I thrust fully into him and he was grunting and groaning with each full thrust.

I finally couldn't hold myself any longer and started to spurt come up inside him, washing his canal with my warm spunk. I continued thrusting as I came and finally just held my twitching, spurting cock, deep inside him as I finished. I slowly pulled my cock out of him, leaving just the head inside him. He fell forward a little and my cock popped out of him, as my come started running down his legs. I felt satisfied beyond any time before and I told Bill that I have never fucked anyone so completely before him. He told me that he had never enjoyed being fucked like that before and we separated, Bill falling forward onto the couch and I quickly sat down on the floor, my legs shaking.

We all rested for about half an hour and then started again. I wanted to fuck my wife in the ass so I grabbed her, spread her legs, putting them over my shoulders and plunged my hard cock up inside her. I was really starting to enjoy ass fucking more then cunt fucking and I held my cock still inside her for a moment before starting to thrust fully into her. She loves being fucked in the ass and she started yelling at me to fuck her harder. I sped up my thrusts and pounded her as fast as I could, holding myself so I wouldn't come too fast. The other three were engaged behind me but I could hear their cries and groans as I fucked my wife.

I couldn't hold myself very long and I started coming inside my wife. She screamed in orgasm again, as I spurted my hot come deep up inside her ass hole. I stopped thrusting and held myself against her ass as I finished coming. I was enjoying the tightness of her ass hole so I held myself against her long after I had finished. I slowly pulled my spent cock out of her and my come started oozing out of her, running down her legs. I quickly leaned forward and started lapping at the come on her legs. I worked my way back up to her ass hole and sucked on her hole, trying to get the remaining come out of her. She was thrashing and wreathing in pleasure as I sucked on her.

We didn't fuck each other very often when we were with Mike and Sally, leaving our love making for our own bed but this time, the love making was extra ordinary in that we wanted each other more than ever before. I finished sucking on my wife's ass hole and we turned around to watch the other three.

Mike was on his back with his hard cock buried in Sally's cunt. She was bent over Mike, facing him and Bill had straddled the two of them, thrusting his hard cock in and out of Sally's ass. I was wonderful to watch the three of them fuck. Mike couldn't thrust very much as he wasn't as big as Bill so he used Bill's thrusting motion to fuck Sally as Bill pounded in and out of Sally. Bill was really fucking Sally hard at this point, thrusting his cock in and out of her ass hole as hard as he could. Sally was moaning and groaning loudly as the two men filled her two holes with hard cocks. My wife and I watched the three of them reach orgasm as Bill started filling Sally's ass with his come and Mike started filling her cunt with his come. They all were grunting and groaning loudly as they came together. They all finished coming and separated slowly. Bill's cock was spent as it popped out of Sally's ass and Mike pulled his cock out of Sally to let her get up. They all were very tired by this time and they collapsed on the floor in a heap after separating.

We decided that we had had enough for one night and my wife and I left after a while, heading straight to the shower and then to bed, exhausted. We did spent more time with Bill before he left and I fucked him as Mike sucked his cock when we took him on a brief but satisfying sight seeing trip around the area. I knew an area where there were lots of bushes and it was very private too. I told Mike about it and he agreed that we should try it and we did, fucking Bill in the bushes, as he yelled and screamed for more. The three of us seemed to hit it off so good that the last night he was here, we spent a lot of the time, fucking each other. I fucked Bill twice that night and felt both his and Mike's cock deep inside me. He and Mike fucked the hell out of my ass that night and I was sore for a few days after but it felt so good that I wouldn't have missed it for anything.

After Bill left, we got together with Sally and Mike and talked about the nights with Bill and how wonderful it had been. Of course we fucked each other that night too and now are meeting twice a week to fuck and suck each other. The next meeting is for tomorrow night and I can hardly wait as my wife told me that I was in for another surprise. I'll tell you about it the next time. These stories are true and I hope you are enjoying them. See you next time.

rjohnson
rjohnson
684 Followers