The Meeting: Initiation

Story Info
A story of group love.
2.9k words
4.04
52.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
684 Followers

After three meetings, I was surprised when my wife announced that at the next one, some new members were to be initiated. I asked how they did initiate new members and all my wife would tell me was to wait and see. That night, as we went over to the clubroom, I was full of anticipation and apprehension.

The group was sitting around the room when we arrived and we received the usual greetings. I noticed Tom and Jeff sitting with their wives on one couch so I headed over in their direction. I had just sat down beside Tom when the lights were dimmed and a woman and man were led, blindfolded, into the center of the room. One of the girls introduced them as Sally and Mike and proceeded to tell everyone the rules of the initiation.

One person would be selected to lead each of the new members around the room and the sitting members were, first, to take one piece of clothing off of the new member who was paraded around if front of everyone. There was to be no touching, fondling or caressing until they were completely stripped.

I looked around the room quickly and noticed most of the women were sitting on the floor. Tom, Jeff and my wives were sitting in front of each of us and Tom and Jeff were sitting on the edge of the couch. They started making their way around the room with the new members and when Sally reached the couch I was sitting on, she was already down to very little. Tom's wife reached up and removed Sally's panties. As she stepped out of them, I noticed she was shaved completely and her clit was staring me right in the face. Tom took her blouse off and Jeff completed the strip by taking her bra off. Her breasts weren't large but they were well formed and her nipples were sticking out, ready to be sucked.

Once the two new members were completely stripped, new rules were introduced. Each time a member's was called, that person had one minute to do anything they wanted to the new member. They could ask them to do anything but only for one minute. I looked over at Tom and he was stripping off his underwear while keeping his eyes riveted on Sally. I looked around the room again and most of the others were nude and some of the women were kissing and fondling each other as they waited their turn with one of the new members. I quickly stripped off my clothes and everyone spread out a little to give the next person some room. Our wives were still sitting on the floor in front of us, waiting their turns at the Sally and Mike.

Sally and Mike were taken back into the middle of the room again and everyone's name was put in a hat. As the first names were drawn, the two people moved towards Sally and Mike. My cock was sticking straight up and I felt a hand wrap itself around it. I quickly looked down at the hand on my cock and it was Tom's. He started to slowly rub his hand up and down the length of my cock while he watched the first two people start the initiation.

As Tom kept rubbing my cock, I watched the two women start working on Sally and Mike. I watched Mike's hard cock disappear into a woman's mouth as she licked and sucked on it like there was no tomorrow. The other woman was kissing Sally and I could see her tongue pushing into Sally's mouth. The four people were starting to moan a little and this seemed to spur on the group as they started pairing off with each other. After what seemed like a long minute, time was called and two more names were pulled out of the hat. Jeff's name was called and he strode over to Sally. Another woman had started sucking Mike's cock and I watched as Jeff got Sally to bend over. I had a perfect view of her ass as Jeff started licking and sucking on her clit from behind her. She jumped a little at the feeling of his tongue and was soon pushing her ass back against his tongue. Mike was groaning loudly now as the woman was really sucking on his cock.

Again the minute was up and two more names were called. I watched my wife and Tom's wife stride over and start making love to Sally and Mike. At the same time, my cock was engulfed and I looked down to see Tom's head bobbing up and down my cock as he sucked and licked around the head of it. Watching my wife kissing Sally and having Tom sucking my cock felt wonderful but I didn't want to come yet so I lifted Tom off my cock and wrapped my hand around his cock.

Again new names were called and two more people walked over to Mike and Sally. As I sat with my hand wrapped around Tom's cock, I watched a woman with a strap-on bend Sally over and thrust forward, impaling her on the fake monster. The woman started thrusting in and out of Sally as quickly as she could. Sally was moaning loudly now and the woman was relentless in her thrusting. Mike was also bend over and another woman was washing his ass hole with her tongue. I could see her trying to get her tongue inside Mike's ass but she was having trouble. She licked and sucked as much as she could.

Again the minute was finished and two new names were called. Tom's name was called and I reluctantly let go of his cock as he got up. He walked over to Mike and bent him over again, aiming his hard cock at his ass hole. He thrust forward and entered Mike, who gave out a loud gasp and I could see Tom's cock disappearing into Mike. Another woman had taken the strap-on and was thrusting it in and out of Sally again. Mike was gasping loudly as Tom thrust in and out of him and with Sally's cries of passion, the room was filling with noise. I watched Tom fuck Mike hard, almost making Mike lose his balance.

Finally it was my turn and I didn't hesitate in walking over to Mike and thrusting my cock into him. Over Mike's shoulder I could see that the last woman had Sally on her knees and was thrusting a strap-on in and out of her ass hole. Both Mike and Sally were groaning loudly again and I thrust into Mike as hard and as quickly as I could. A minute doesn't take long to go by and soon it was over but I gave Mike one last long thrust and that seemed to bring him to the edge. Sally was already moaning in climax as the other woman also made a final thrust into her with the strap-on.

I slowly pulled my cock out of Mike's ass and stood there, waiting for the next instructions. Sally and Mike were quickly welcomed into the club and the initiation was over. Sally, was immediately taken by two women, over to a couch and they started kissing and licking each other. I quickly grabbed Mike and took him over to Tom and Jeff and their wives. Tom moved over to make room for Mike on the couch and as soon as his ass hit the couch, Tom was kissing him and Jeff had moved in front of him and was sucking on his cock. My wife had gone over to join the other woman with Sally and Tom'' wife reached over and grabbed my cock, thrusting it into her mouth.

I watched Tom and Jeff for a few minutes but I wanted to be inside someone so I stood Tom's wife up on her feet, bent her over and thrust my hard cock into her as hard as I could. I started thrusting in and out of her as I could feel my come starting to build inside me. I came inside her and felt myself gushing into her womb as I watched Jeff get on his feet, turn around and sit down on Mike's cock, burying it inside his ass. He started bouncing up and down on Mike's cock as Tom continued to kiss and lick Mike.

The three men maneuvered themselves onto the floor with Jeff getting on his hands and knees, raising his ass in the air, inviting Mike to fuck him. Mike quickly aimed his hard cock at Jeff's hole and thrust forward, entering Jeff quickly. Tom had moved around and was rimming Mike as he thrust in and out of Jeff. I felt some hands spreading my ass cheeks and felt a tongue fucking me from behind as I watched the three men in front of me.

Mike continued to fuck Jeff as Tom rimmed him and I felt a hard cock rubbing around my ass hole. I leaned forward a little to let whomever was working on my ass some more access and then the hard strap-on was thrust fully inside me.

I could watch the three men fuck as I was being fucked and I watched Tom stand up and thrust his hard cock fully into Mike. He tried to match Mike in his thrusts and they soon had an even pace going as they fucked each other. I leaned forward a little more and let the fake monster in my ass fill me up. I took a quick look behind me to see who was fucking me and Tom's wife was sweating and breathing heavily as she continued to push the fake cock in and out of my ass. The feeling was tremendous and I pushed my ass back against her thrusts. She was good at fucking and soon the two of us were moaning and groaning as I started to spurt come onto the floor as she was coming too. I let her finish coming before she took the fake cock out of me. I sat down on the floor and watched the three men continue to fuck each other.

Jeff came first, spurting come onto the floor as Mike continued to fuck him. Tom started to come and soon after the three of them were grunting and groaning as they filled two ass holes with come. After a few minutes of filling each other up with come, the three men separated and collapsed on the floor in front of me. I looked around the room and noticed a foursome going on in the corner on one of the couches.

My wife was on her back with Sally glued to her cunt. Sally had her ass up in the air and another woman was fucking the hell out of her. There was a fourth woman fucking the woman fucking Sally. They were moving in unison as they pleasured each other. I could see Sally's tongue on my wife's clit and my wife was holding Sally's head tight against her groin. My wife was telling Sally how good it felt to have her tongue on her clit and Sally was moaning as the woman behind her was really fucking her hard with the fake dildo. She was moaning too as she was getting fucked from behind.

I watched the four women for a few more minutes and then felt a mouth engulf my now hardening cock. I quickly looked down and saw Jeff's head bouncing up and down on my cock. I held him on my cock as he sucked and licked it. I noticed Tom had moved over and was watching the four women fuck in the corner. Mike was sitting beside me watching Jeff suck my cock. I reached over and grabbed his cock and it started to harden in my hand. I rubbed my hand up and down it for a few minutes until it was completely hard and then moved off the couch. I got down on my hands and knees and looked at Mike. I quickly told him to fuck me and he moved between my legs, aiming his cock at my ass hole. He thrust forward and I could feel his cock pushing it's way up inside me. Soon I felt his balls against my ass and I told him to fuck me hard.

Mike started to piston in and out of me as Jeff continued to suck on my cock. What a feeling, having my cock sucked and being fucked at the same time. I could feel the head of my cock on Jeff's tongue and I could feel Mike head as he pushed it in and out of me. I couldn't wait and started to come in Jeff's mouth as Mike started to come in my ass. As I was being drained at one end, I was being filled up at the other end. I didn't want the feeling to stop and I pushed back as hard as I could against Mike as he grunted as he came. I watched Jeff swallow all my come and he licked my cock up and down its length to make sure he got all of it.

He pulled my cock out of his mouth and licked the head very gently. Mike was still filling my ass with his come as Jeff gently let my cock go with a small kiss on the head of it. Mike didn't want to pull his cock out of me and I felt him start to pump slowly in and out of me again. This time, I could feel his come running down my legs as he pumped in and out. Soon he was semi-hard again and started fucking me again. His thrusts this time were full and he moved in and out slower than the first time. I leaned forward to give him some more freedom and he took full advantage of it, starting to fuck me harder.

I couldn't help myself as I started telling Mike to fuck me harder and harder. I was yelling at him and soon the whole room was watching the two of us. I wanted Mike to keep fucking me as long as he could because it felt so good and I didn't want the feeling to end. Mike was yelling back at me telling me how he was going to fuck me raw and fill my ass up with his come. The two of us were oblivious to everyone else as we fucked. He soon started coming again and I felt his cock twitch inside me. The warm feeling of his come spurting up into me was over whelming. I cried out in pleasure and Mike growled loudly as he thrust one more time, filling my ass with his spurting cock. He had grabbed my hips and was pulling me back against him as he emptied his come into me.

He soon slowly pulled his spent cock out of me with a pop and we both collapsed onto the floor, exhausted. After a second, the whole room exploded in noise as everyone applauded our efforts. One woman was whistling and there were shouts of encouragement from everyone there. My wife come over and kissed me as I lay on the floor and Sally came over to Mike and kissed him too. We looked at each other and grinned, realizing that we had been the main attraction.

Mike and I were spent so for the next hour, we watched to others luck and fuck each other. The meeting came to a close and as my wife and I were leaving, Mike asked if we would like to come over for a drink. We quickly agreed and were soon inside Mike and Sally's condo. My wife was on her hands and knees being fucked by Sally as I fucked Mike. I put his legs over my shoulders and lifted his ass up so I could thrust into him as hard as I could.

I wanted him to feel the same feeling I had had when he fucked me earlier and we started talking loudly to each other again. I was thrusting in and out of him as hard and as fully as I could. My balls slapped against his ass every time I entered him fully. I fucked him as hard as I could until I couldn't hold myself any longer and I started to fill his canal with come. I spurted into him for what seemed a long time and some of it ran down the sides of his ass, through his crack. I thrust one more time fully into him and then pulled out, finishing coming on his stomach. He was groaning loudly as I finished coming and I let his legs down off my shoulders.

We separated and he told me that was the best fucking he had ever had as we kissed softly, sealing our session. We sat and watched as my wife started to come. Sally was really pounding the fake cock in and out of her as she moaned and groaned under her. They both came together, letting out small screams, before falling onto the bed in complete exhaustion. We all rested for a while and then my wife and I went home to a hot shower and more lovemaking. This had been the best meeting I had been too so far and I was hoping that the next one would be as exciting and erotic.

I hoped you all enjoyed this story as much as I did telling it. Let me know what you think of it. Until next meeting...

rjohnson
rjohnson
684 Followers