The Meeting Of A Lover Ch. 01

Story Info
I leisurely walked into the bar.
911 words
3.85
6.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leisurely walked into the bar. It was a dingy Friday night with dimmed lights and Beethoven playing on low. The place carried a depressing atmosphere, with oak furniture and floral patterned art nouveau wallpaper. There was however one little ray of sunshine. That little ray of sunshine was a nineteen year old wearing light skinny jeans and a white sleeveless shirt which constricted his chest. He was the same height as me and his face told of a natural innocence that I had lost.

I approached him steadily. I observed this rose in a patch of weeds, lonely nursing a water among the middle aged alcoholics.

"You want me to buy you a drink?" I inquired. He turned to face me and in my 20 years id never seen bigger puppy dog eyes. He stared at me as if he had seen a ghost, and it made him very cute. I must have surprised him.

He nodded silently and I bought him another water and myself Buckfast. We discussed pointless conversation topics until I invited the boy, James to return to my apartment for the night. He nodded his, agreement and we walked the seven miles to my home.

On the way, his feet began to hurt, and so I giggled, carrying him bridal style. I effortlessly swung his legs up and walked the remaining miles carrying him.

*

One week later, I groaned and slammed my fist on the alarm, the machine giving a final wheeze before crashing, probably for good. My arm moved slightly and brushed an overflowing ashtray, causing it and all its contents to spill onto my-- I mean, our, floor. I screamed obscenities and dragged my slim naked body out of bed to shower.

"Luke?" A quiet voice came from my bed. I turned to see the shining glow of my rose amongst thorns, James.

My light blue eyes were slits and I tried to focus is the dim light spewing in from the window. I tried to hide my aggravation beneath my hair as it fell past my armpit.

"Hm?," I asked him. He was blushing and giving me a beautiful shy smile.

"Come back to bed?"

I remembered my meeting with the DSS and then let the thought drift from my mind and clambered back into bed with the most precious thing in my life. Or maybe not a "thing". The most precious person in my life.

I lay over him and let my mouth envelope his. Our tongues performed a ferocious battle for dominance which I won, and I left a trail of butterfly kisses down to his collarbone. He moaned in delight and arousal. The latter was also made clear by the stiff organ scraping against my yellow stained fingernails.

I smirked in mock threat. I could never hurt James, for he made me happy. I placed chaste kisses down the boy's neck. And my fingers gripped his in a frenzy of sheer ecstasy.

A loud moan escaped my lips and I brushed my hair behind my ears, some still falling on the wonderful face of my lover. His eyes were rolling as my kisses trailed down his stomach to stop at his hips. I looked up at him.

"Wanna continue? Looks like you do,"

He was in a state of nirvana, so he couldn't respond with any more than a quick nod and a squeal as mouth enveloped his member. My tongue flicked his,sensitive hole which dripped precum. I let my tongue then trail up the underside of his 7inch cock. Such a sweet seemingly innocent cutie was quite the dom in bed. I exerted confidence whilst he exerted shyness. But he was a hard fuck and my asshole was still painful from the night before.

I moved my mouth along the smooth sides of my lover and could already feel cum pumping up James's length. In a swift moment the cum shot into the back of my mouth and I held it closed. With my butterfly love almost passed out, I allowed him to return to his blissful slumber.

I spat the contents of my mouth onto my carpet and resumed my walk to the shower. Once inside the white chasm of purity, my thoughts drifted to the future. He couldn't wait for James to move in with him.

Well, to make the move final. Then he could pleasure his little lover all day every day. Except of course, when James had to work. It

was such a bore really, my boyfriend going out to work and me being left all alone. But no matter. I had the alluring world of applied anatomy to occupy my wasted time. I'd never be a scientist, but nevertheless I enjoyed the subject. It came useful in emergencies, especially the part of my college course which involved first aid training.

Of course my knowledge of the human reproductive system was reserved for James.

I turned off the shower head and took a towel to my hair. It seemed redundant to me as the towel itself was filthy. James had vowed to tidy and clean my --our-- apartment. That would never happen.

I left the bathroom only to be met with an empty bedroom, a vanished James and a text on my phone which read-

"Gone to work. Keep the bed warm for me."

Little prick. The moment he got back I was going to fuck his brains out for leaving without a goodbye.