The Meeting Of Souls

Story Info
How Emily and Laura met each other.
1.2k words
3.89
14.8k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura first met Emily two years ago on a vacation to England where she was invited by a friend of hers to a ballet show for the charity event, "Children In Need" Each year celebrities attend and perform in the show hoping that people will call in and donate money.

Emily's performance was incredible; she would leap and dance around the stage in perfect harmony with the music. Along with her co-stars, they brought tears to dozens of people including Laura, for it was the first ballet show she ever attended and never realized how beautiful it is.

After the performance ended, Laura's friend who co-organized it took her back stage and met Emily up-close in person. Laura was amazed at how organized and how elegant she looked. Extremely polite and very well spoken. Emily was raised in the richest of all circles but didn't seem to process the superiority complexes that go with it, although she knows full well that she is not an ordinary woman by no means. While she doesn't say it out loud, her body speaks in volume, from the way she carries herself, her body language and the manner in which she speaks.

Emily took an immediate liking to Laura, asking her dozens of questions about the States and her own job. For the remaining three weeks of her five-week vacation, Laura spent the majority of time with Emily. Emily showed her all around London, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly, the Themes River and the amazing London Eye. Over the three weeks they spent together, Laura developed a crush for Emily and was very uncertain about Emily's feelings because Emily was raised to feel one thing, but show another thing. She could be sad, but she would still smile and act happy.

Nevertheless, Emily's feelings had become obvious on her last night in England when Emily took her to an ice skating leisure center that her adoptive parents owned. It was late at night around 2 am. Emily put on some classical music and changed into her skates. I watched her from the sidelines as she skated around at unimaginable speeds and pulling off some amazing aerial stunts. She could spin in the air and land like a swan lands on water, graceful and with elegance.

Laura was captivated by Emily's performance, such grace and elegance all emanating from this one woman. Emily was performing especially for her and her alone and watching it from afar in the crowd and watching it up close is completely different and much more appreciative. Laura never realized how dangerous it could be, such defying jumps and leaps and the way she bent her body and the speed in which she traveled around the ice was amazing.

After the performance, Emily skated to the sidelines, her small chest heaving and pounding. She gazed into Laura's eyes and they kissed. Laura's hand gently reached behind Emily's head and pulled her in closer as they kissed and explored each other's mouths and tongues.

Emily climbed up on the rail and took off her skates. She climbed down, smiled, and ran off. Minutes later, she returned to the ice completely naked except for the skates she was wearing. Laura didn't know what to make off it, until the music started up. Emily began skating in sync with the music, each time the music would build up, she would build up speed and act with accordance to the music. It was incredible watching her naked body do these incredible death-defying stunts.

Afterwards, Emily skated over and was out of breath; her lovely breasts were heaving and pounding. Emily climbed over the rail and took off the skates. She kissed Laura full on the lips and slowly bent down on her knees and looked up smiling. Laura realizes the time and the sudden dread of knowing that in a matter of hours, she would board a plane and return to the States.

Laura helped her stand up and explained the situation. She explained she didn't want to hurt her and have her feel abandoned and used. Emily felt disappointed but understood Laura's reservations. She got dressed and together made their way to the airport.

Laura kissed Emily goodbye and boarded her plane. Laura gave her email address and contact details, hoping to keep in touch but deep down knowing that it wouldn't work. That same evening, when Laura came home, she turned her computer on and was amazed to find Emily online with the nickname "Eternally Yours"

For the following months, they chatted online almost every night. Emily would often stay up all hours of the night because of the time difference. They would talk about everything from current affairs to Emily's feelings and often they would discuss her submissive personality. Laura has always had a keen interest in BDSM but has never found the ideal submissive partner and because of Emily's natural desire to please those she loves, she would ask questions and discuss many different aspects of the life style and found herself becoming fascinated with the life style.

Early June, when Emily's school term ended, she sent an email to Laura and asked whether it would be okay for her to come to the States and stay with her. Of course, Laura had no reservations whatsoever. Two glorious weeks after, Emily boarded a plane at Gatwick and 5 hours later, she arrived in New York.

Laura was waiting in the arrivals lounge and saw her sitting down with her luggage in her hand. Laura ran over and Emily stood up and hugged her. Laura picked up her luggage and together they left the airport.

Once in the car, Emily leaned over and kissed Laura full on the lips, something that both of them really wanted to do for many months. Laura started the car and drove out of the airport. They had a 4/5 hour car journey ahead of them and it was the most exciting car journey ever.

Laura was so happy and pleased to have Emily in the car besides her. Emily was full of life, telling her all about her journey on the plane, the on-board movies she watched. Then she began telling Laura how happy she was to be here and was thankful she would let her stay.

Once Laura got home, she parked the car and locked it. She helped Emily with her luggage inside and locked the door behind her. She took the phone off the hook so they wouldn't be disturbed. Emily asked whether she could have a bath, Laura showed her the bathroom and turned on the water for her. She left Emily in peace to enjoy her bath while she prepared something for dinner.

As Emily was undressing herself and watching the water fill the bath, Emily made a conscious decision that tonight would be the night where she would submit to Laura. Emily had been dreaming about it and fantasizing for many months now and had already prepared for the situation. Meanwhile in the kitchen, Laura was busy preparing dinner. She pealed potatoes and put on some meat. After twenty odd minutes, Laura turned around and saw Emily standing in front of her naked and holding a small wrapped box in her hands...

To Be Continued