The Meeting Party

Story Info
Janessa invites her stable to a party.
1.9k words
3.71
28.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about real people; they do indeed exist and do indeed serve me whether it be online or in person. The names have been changed to protect those who are truly in my stable. Some of these events are true and these subs live this day to day, other events are ones I wish to have some of my subs perform for me in the future. Someday I hope to make this a reality… Please enjoy and know that somewhere someone is in this predicament and is probably on their knees thanking me at this very moment.

The day began as usual, I was typing away on my computer writing out all the invitations to each of her subs in her stable. Following you will see an example of the invitations.

Invitation to a meeting party:

To: Prospective sub/slave

When: 7:00PM Saturday Sept 4-Sept 8th

Where: 123 Anywhere street, Spokane Wa.

RSVP: (509) 123-4567

Please be prepared to serve Mistress in any form she finds appropriate and that will entertain her. If you don’t make the party you will be dropped from my stable, so be sure you are here.

I decided I would deliver the invitations by both email and snail mail. This way there was no way they would not see them and know it was important to be here. After mailing them out, I sat thinking of how I wanted this party to go. Deciding if I wanted it to be formal or if there should be other instructions given when my subs RSVP’d… I decided there would probably be at least a day or two before receiving any calls from my boys so there was time to think of that later.. I continued on with checking my mail and then went about my normal every day business.. Suddenly the phone rang:

”Hello?”

“Hello Ma’am! This is Mark, I just received your invitation and I wanted to let you know I would be there for sure. Do I need to make hotel reservations?”

“No Mark, Rooms are being provided here, but there may be further instructions emailed at a later time. I am so glad you are going to be here”

“I wouldn’t miss it for anything Mistress”

“Good Mark, see you then, and we will chat later. Goodbye”

“Goodbye Ma’am”

As I hung up the phone I noticed in a mirror I was grinning from ear to ear. This news made me very happy as Mark is one of my favorite subs. I have been talking to him for only a short time but he has given himself to me fully. I have his passwords, and can change things on his profiles to please me, whether it is humiliating or exciting doesn’t matter as long as it makes me happy. Mike has given me full control of his orgasms. I have him restrained under lock and key, even though we have never met face to face he knows who is boss. This will be so much fun as I can tease him and there will be NOTHING he can do to change his predicament.

Moving on with my normal daily activities; going to work, the drive home, checking the mail, and even while fixing dinner I do nothing but think about my upcoming party. Wondering just exactly how many of my boys will call and say they are coming. The phone rings just as I sit down for dinner. It was Gary, he will be at my party, and then another call, David, and he will be here too. So far there were 3, I only needed 2 more calls and they would all be attending in good standards and I would then know for sure they were all serious about being one of my submissives.

Then while doing the dinner dishes the call came that I had been waiting for:

“Hello”

“Hello Mistress, how are you tonight?”

“Good Jason, how are you?”

“Great now! I wanted to call and confirm I would be able to attend your party.”

“Oh good Jason, I am looking forward to meeting you. I will check your name off and set up your room thank you for calling. Talk to you later, I must get off the phone now”

“OK Ma’am have a good night”

“Thank you Jason hugs, and kisses are sent your way… Behave!”

“Yes Ma’am, I will, talk to you soon Good bye”

“Bye” as I hang up the phone, I give a loud YAHOOO!!! Now I know my party will be a big hit... My two favorite subs are going to be here. If none of the others show, at least I have them…

When I check my email I have one from my last sub.. Kevin, he says that he is not sure he can make it but will do what he can. I understand Kevin’s predicament, it is a bit different then my other subs/slaves. Kevin has already crossed the thin line of sub/slave.. He is definitely a full time slave.. He belongs completely to me. However with his family life it makes it a bit difficult at this time. I’m sure he will do what he can to be here at least part of the time. So I received RSVP’s from every one of my subs, they are all showing up and will perform for my pleasure anything I wish for them to do. What they don’t know is there will be a small competition between them. I will keep each and every one, but one will win the privilege of a 24/7 relationship… Wonder which will perform the best for this honor? We will have to just wait and see…

The time has come… My subs will all be arriving shortly. I have arranged for a car to pick them up and deliver them to my house. I have set up rooms for each one of the boys. Each room has a different theme depending what I have trained each one to do for me. In each room, there is an instruction board hanging on the back of the door.. When they start to arrive I show them to their rooms, and explain the rules of the weekend.

They are as follows:

1)You must do everything I demand of you

2)You must always smile and thank me for whatever you are doing.

3)You must wear what I have chosen for you, and you will be proud to wear such outfits whenever and wherever I demand.

4)You will have a nightly ritual you will perform for my pleasure. This will be done without fail.

5)You will follow any and all instructions on your private board each and every day and any other time I require it.

Gary is the first to arrive: I show him his room, and as he settles in I smile knowing he will soon be mine completely. My goal for each of these boys is to teach them they will respond to my commands without even thinking about what they have been instructed to do. I’m sure Gary will enjoy everything I have planned for him. For the last 2 weeks, since I sent out the invitations he has been asking me more and more how he can please me. Soon he wont have to ask, he will just do… That is my goal with Gary…


Next to arrive is David… After he walks into the house he bows to me, asking me what he can do to please me now… I respond to him by telling him to follow me and we walk into his room. I show him the board and explain how the weekend will work leaving him to read and follow the directions that are on his board. David is very shy, he has a hard time being proud of himself, and show off himself to me. I want him to be comfortable to be in any state in my presence. That is my goal with David…

The next to arrive is Kevin… He informs me that he can not stay the whole weekend but wanted to prove his loyalty to me. I accept that from him only because I am aware of his predicament. Kevin’s training is more discipline. Not Punishment mind you, but discipline. He needs to know exactly how to do or when to do something specific for his Mistress. We have been working on this for some time, and will continue until he has reached that special place and is able to submit to me completely. That is my goal with Kevin..

Next to arrive is Mark… It is almost as if Mark can read my mind. He knows to follow me, and to do just exactly as I have instructed. He hands me the key to his chastity that I have allowed him to have at home for emergencies. I now have every key that came with his chastity and I now have complete control over his erections. My training for Mark goes in many directions as we have been working on teasing and denial, and have also worked with humiliation. See Mark is very tiny, in fact that is his cocks’ name, Tiny and he lives not in chastity, but in a kennel. He is my tiny pet, and needs to be locked up. Mark also will be trained to be my human pet. This is my goal for Mark…

Last to arrive is Jason… He is new to this training. I have gone slowly with him because I have had thoughts that I am not sure this is really what he is looking for… Although he tells me it is, and this weekend will prove if he is or not. My plans for him are special. I plan to train him in tease and denial, some bondage, and I may try some other aspects just to see how he feels about them.. Even if he decides at the end this isn’t for him. I know our friendship will last a life time. We have that special bond that no-one else could possibly fill. My goal for Jason is to find those limits and see just how far he is willing to go…

Before arriving to the party each one had instruction to email me the one thing they would be thankful for while attending this party… I have those replies and will announce them as soon as they are all settled and ready for this experience to begin.

After all 5 of them are settled in their rooms and have all had a chance to read the rules, and instructions on their doors they all come to the living room. This is where we all meet each other and I tell the one thing that they are thankful for in being here. Surprisingly they all said similar things. They all seem to be very happy that they are spending this time with me and they all hope to make the weekend last a lifetime. Each one, one at a time, come up to me, kneels before me and pays their tribute. This is done either by kissing each of my thighs or kissing each one of my feet. After each one pays their tribute I introduce them to the rest and then have them rejoin the circle. Then asking if anyone has anything they wish to say before we get started with our training.

Part 2 to come soon: