The Meeting Pt. 05

Story Info
The continuing story of crossdressing in rubber.
1.4k words
4.6
5.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all the comments on this series. Thank you to the friend on whom it's based - you know who you are and maybe, one day, we could...It's taken me awhile but let's begin where we left our two lovers.

Within a few minutes of this gently rocking motion, I felt him stiffen and his penis twitch as he came for a second time. As he did so he wanked me vigorously to a climax. We collapsed back into a well-satisfied sleep...

To be continued...

When we awoke, Mike got up and showered and I followed him. He had an appointment to go to and so we returned to our other lives as we called them.

For me, this was easier said than done. As I packed away my lady's wear, I knew I felt different, full still somehow of Mike's erection and as I was still a bit sore, I was walking differently too. On my way home, I knew I needed another long session with Mike, to taste him, to feel him inside me, to have his weight pressing on me again, and I knew I wanted to see his face when he fucked me and when he came, so we would need a different position.

Strangely I thought, I didn't hear from him for a few days. I thought he might be having guilty feelings. How wrong I was. When I finally had a phone call, he spent his time telling me how he was going to make me feel like a woman next time and he was going to be the man to make me feel that way. He had booked a hotel room for a night and wanted me to meet him there. I felt excited again and the anticipation was unbearable.

I arrived at the hotel and went straight to room 224 as he asked me to. It was late afternoon. I carried a bag with me with a selection of items to wear. I knocked on the door, and Mike answered, dressed in a black sbr mac down to his ankles. There was the bulge below his waist that told me I was expected.

I moved into the room and he pressed his body against me until I was backed up against the door, and then he brushed his lips against mine gently and then more ferociously with passion. I slipped my arms around his back and neck and felt the cod rubber under my hands - delicious. His hands were working on my body and my erection whilst his tongue delved into my mouth. Eventually we came up for breath and I unpacked my case with him watching as I took all my clothes off.

I couldn't resist him as he stood there, sliding my naked body down his smacked up body and getting onto my knees so my mouth was level with his bulge. I took his erection out from under his mac and licked it up its full length with my tongue. Then I placed my lips around it, but not before I had put some bright red lipstick on them, something he had asked me to do for him the next time we met. All he could see was his cock disappearing between my red lipsticked lips into my mouth. I sucked him into my mouth and, overcoming the gag reflex, felt his fullness in me. I stroked him at the same time and although he said he didn't want to cum, I ignored his protestations until, he grabbed my head and pumped his penis in and out of my throat. I just had to taste him again, as it had been two weeks since the last time. He fucked my face and then with a huge grunt, shook and squirted his juices into my mouth. I couldn't hold them all there so I swallowed and knew then that I was hooked on, not just on the rubber and the sticky mess we made, but his taste in my mouth as well. He fell back on the bed and I crawled back up his body wrapped in its mac. I loved the feel of that against my skin. I said that I had to have him and next time he would last longer anyway. He lay back and kissed me as I slurped his cum and he shared his own juices in a long passionate kiss. I also licked his penis clean and licked the residue cum off his mac. I love satisfying this man, and the night was yet young.

I loved the feel of of that against my skin. I said that I had to have him and next time he would last longer anyway. He lay back and kissed me as I slurped his cum and he shared his own juices in a long passionate kiss. I also licked his penis clean and licked the residue cum off his mac. I love satisfying this man, and the night was yet young...

We both drifted off into a gentle slumber. I awoke first and went to the bathroom to do some dressing to surprise my man. I was already naked so I added some items to my body ...firstly, a pair of rubber french knickers and a camisole top in black. I admired the way the cami shimmered in the light. I put on the lovely, soft leather black boots he had bought for me awhile ago. Then, I took out a new bright red pvc mac I had bought recently which only came down to just below my buttocks, giving Mike easy access to me bottom. I just had time to renew my bright red lipstick properly in the mirror, when he appeared behind my reflection, saying that he was glad he had found me ready for action...

He couldn't keep his hands off my body encased in the smooth red pvc. He said it suited me because it made me look really slutty. He pressed me against the washbasin I was leaning on, as he closed up behind me and pushed his new erection into my buttocks against the pvc. As he pressed he nibbled my ear and caressed me everywhere, his hands roaming all over me.

He was delighted when he reached under my mac and found the rubber lingerie and continued stroking and caressing. He removed his own mac and said he wanted me against his naked body. As we stood there I felt him push aside my knickers and start to push his penis against my hole. He stopped and then reached around me for some lube which was sitting on the washbasin. He squirted it generously onto to himself and into me.

It was cold but soon the feeling was replaced by him entering me hard. I was taken by surprise but he clearly urgently needed sex. As he entered, I grunted and felt astonishingly full again like last time we made love. This time there was a difference, a sense of urgency for us both. I wanted this man to possess me, to own me, to passionately take me with raw energy. He didn't disappoint me as he immediately began to thrust into me hard.

Painful, yes, but then it was replaced with an incredible feeling the like of which I'd never felt before. With hindsight I guess he hit my prostate and then rubbed against it hard. I was almost speechless but managed to encourage him by saying, "Yes, yes, fuck me baby, make me your own." He uttered something like , "You are my slut" and then he yelled I'm cumming now and as he twitched and exploded inside me, with all the crackles and slithers of the pvc and rubber, as I exploded too, with liquid bursting out into my knickers and dribbling down my legs. I then realised I had been holding on to the washbasin to study us as we fucked standing up. My mind was blown, such feelings, such kinkiness, such sensations with the rubber and pvc and the physicality of it all... I knew then that this man could really do anything to or with me and that I would do almost anything to give him pleasure.

We were panting hard and lost for words. I turned around and folded myself into his arms as we kissed long and passionately.. and he led me back into the bedroom and to lying down on the bed and as we lay down he stroked and caressed me in my mac and licked some of my cum off my knickers and boots where it had dribbled...

to be continued...