The Melinda Chronicles Pt. 1

Story Info
His ex-girlfriends sexual exploits.
1.9k words
3.97
24.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the author: The following is a true story. For a long time now, I’ve wanted to write about my ex-girlfriend Melinda. Someday, I will write the complete chronicles of her sexual exploits during our time together (for to do her entire life’s escapades would take far too much space and time and would require extensive research and documentation). As for now, I shall stick to the events of one particularly memorable evening.

If you’ve ever read any of my fictional fantasies, you’ll notice a particular pattern to most of them. That is my desire to have my woman wantonly fucking other men. This is the woman who realized most of those fantasies for me.

I could never forget the first time I watched her fuck another man (both of us twice each that night in fact). Nor the time I watched her fuck a friend of ours who happened to be a very well endowed (11, maybe 12 inches?) black man. She began fucking other men, at my request of course, while I was away at work and then later telling me all about it while I fucked her. In fact she once spent the night in a hotel with an old friend of hers while I sat at home jerking off every 20 minutes wondering what might be happening (she fucked him four times that night). Another time, when we both worked in the same place, she gave a co-worker a blowjob in the back room and then came and showed me the cumstain on her shirt (though as always she’d swallowed most of it). Of course I knew where they were and had hoped that she’d been fucking him, but you take what you can get. And then there was the time she didn’t fuck the guy who had desperately tried to get her to let him. Boy was I disappointed when she told me she could’ve been fucked silly and passed. I’ve often fantasized about what it would’ve been like if she really had.

But all of those stories will cum, so to speak, at a later date. This is the story of what happened one evening after I came home from a day at the ballgame. As usual, she’d been drinking, I just didn’t realize how much. Then toss in a hot little new sundress and well, it really turned into quite a memorable evening.

I hope you enjoy reading about it, though nothing could ever compare to actually experiencing it. As you may have guessed, Melinda is not her real name. Any and all names have been changed to protect the naughty. Otherwise, as I stated before this is a true story. Enjoy!

Rico Suave

P.S. feel free to send me feedback (even if it is negative, I appreciate your taking the time to send it), and please help support this site by voting on this and all stories that you read.

*****

It was a Sunday and, as often was the case back in the summer of ’95, I’d spent the day at the ballpark watching my beloved Giants (you better believe I hate those fucking Angels now). Melinda was not into baseball and never came with me. She’d apparently spent the afternoon drinking. Quite a bit as it turned out. I didn’t realize how much till the next day in fact. There are holes at the end of this story that have never been filled because she did not remember any of what happened the next day. I was the one to tell her just how naughty she’d been the night before. I can only speculate (and I will) as to what might really have happened. As it were, what I know happened will blow your mind.

I am a dirty-minded man with dirty desires. I loved when Melinda acted like a slut for me. This particular day, she’d gotten a new sundress that her mother had brought back for her from Hawaii. It was black with flowers, very sexy and pretty short. I was surprised when she agreed to my request to go out to a bar while she wore the new dress sans panties. She didn’t even have a bra on to restrain her nipples (which got wonderfully big when erect). The dress was all that she wore. I was hoping she might flash someone her shaved pussy. I got much more than I could’ve reasonably hoped for.

We went to a small bar not far from where we lived. We ordered drinks and sat at a booth. She soon suggested we play some pool. Well there was only one table in the place and there were about 12 or so other people there besides the two of us. About 8 or 9 of them were sitting around the pool table. Only one of the other people in the bar was a woman and she was not one of the people watching the game. We got in line to play and sat at the bar waiting our turn. My hands were as usual, all over her. Up her thighs and under her skirt, brushing her pussy lightly, I was at this point, quite aroused and getting more so every minute.

When it was our turn, Melinda suggested that I should play the winner while she watched. Melinda was quite a flirt and was quickly chatting with a couple of the guys. About the time of my third shot, I looked up to see Melinda openly playing with her pussy! My jaw dropped as I attempted to line up my shot. No one was paying attention to whether or not I made the shot. Everyone was watching Melinda running her middle finger up and down her slit and in circles over her clit. My cock was instantly rock fucking hard. I couldn’t believe what a slut she was acting like. It was incredible. I missed my shot badly and it was the other guys’ turn. She certainly didn’t want to give him any advantage so she provided the same distraction for him as well. She kept this up for several minutes. Even closing her eyes at one point and simply enjoying herself as 8 or 9 strangers watched her.

Soon a guy began talking to her. When it wasn’t my turn, I went over and sat down on the stool behind her and listened to their conversation. He wanted to fuck her. He wanted to take her out on his boat and fuck her. She turned around and told me that. She asked if he could. I said no. I had to be allowed to watch him fuck her. He could fuck her that night, but I had to see it. She relayed my response to him. He wouldn’t go for it. As they spoke, I slipped my hand around in front and started massaging her very erect nipples, trying to entice him. She continued working her fingers into her soaking wet cunt as she spoke to him. A deal was negotiated, a compromised agreed to.

Or so it seemed. She was going to take him out to the car and do him there. A quickie in the parking garage. And I would wait in the bar. I didn’t mind him fucking her out in the car. I just wasn’t going to let him take her out on his boat to try to get her to leave me for him. He could slam his cock in her, but at the end of it all, she was going home with me. They left. I ordered another drink. The bartender gave me the funniest look.

This is where the story develops Nixonesque type blank spots. They did indeed leave the bar. They were gone for about 15 minutes. When she returned, she came to me and said let’s go. She said nothing more till we got to the car. At the car she said that she had not fucked him.

She said that he had again tried to get her to let him take her to his boat. She said she told him no and came back inside. At that point, we left and went home. Whether she actually fucked him mattered not, it was an incredibly erotic evening and I needed badly to cum in her. Watching her play with herself in public in front of all those men was a fantasy come true, and I hadn’t even had that fantasy yet. If she’d decided to take ‘em all on, I’d have been in heaven.

Within 15 seconds of entering our apartment, my cock was furiously slamming into Melinda’s hot fuck hole. I certainly took no time to explore her cunt to see if it contained the jism from another man’s cock. Visions of strangers watching her working her clit danced through my head as I pounded my 6 inches into her hungry cunt. As usual, she was getting arousingly loud. My ex-roommate often complained of being woken up from her squeals of ecstasy.

Soon of course, I had her telling me that she wished she had someone else’s cock fucking her so I could watch. I loved hearing her tell me how she wanted to fuck other men.

“Fuck I need a big hard cock in me. I want you to watch me fuck him. I want you to see his cock fuck me,” she’d say. “Do you want that baby? Huh? You want to see his cock in me? You want to see me suck it? You want to see me eat his cum for you baby?” she’d ask me with such a delicious look on her face. The more she wanted it, the harder I’d cum. It didn’t take much this time. I quickly shot my load deep into Melinda’s hungry cunt. Free from the animal like lust that had consumed me, my mind began to ask questions.

As I said before, she didn’t remember the events of that evening the next day. She was shocked to learn she’d been so naughty. Even claiming that she could never again go to that bar. I’ve long wondered if she might have actually fucked him. It is certainly possible. She might have simply lift up her skirt and let him bend her over the car. They were gone with plenty of time to consummate the deal they’d negotiated. He could have simply pulled his cock from his pants and slid it inside my girlfriends pussy as she lay bent over the hood of my car. Or perhaps she’d let him mount her inside the car in the passenger seat. She didn’t need to shed any clothes in order for him to slam his prick into her.

Maybe she had not fucked him at all but rather had decided instead to suck him off. She certainly had time to slide her delicious lips up and down his shaft, twirling her tongue around his stiff pole and gulp down his hot sticky load. She always swallowed so if she did indeed blow him off, she’d have left no evidence. And she would’ve had no problem getting him off in just a few minutes.

I’ve never believed that the guy would’ve come back inside and let it go without getting something. Talk about a cock tease. And Melinda was not one to tease without reward. She insisted that evening that she’d neither sucked him off nor let him fuck her. But of course, she was very, very drunk and remembered nothing the next day. If I were a betting man, I lay down the farm that, at the very least, she got herself a warm protein shake. Then again, I wouldn’t be surprised if he dipped his stick into her after all. Either way, what I did actually witness, blew my mind!