The Memoirs of a Farm Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faster and faster she move; closer and closer we inched to release the monstrous orgasm we'd created. I screamed for her to continue, my hands clawing desperately on her hard buttocks helping her thrust in deeper. I dug, pulled and urged her ass deeper.

She mumbled something I couldn't understand. Her pelvis slapped into mine harder. She seemed like a machine working on steam. As I escalated nearer to climax I squirmed and thrashed about, incapable of getting enough of the cock into my sex. I moaned and sobbed with pleading demands of lust.

Violet sweated from the effort but she didn't stop or diminish her speed. It was now all or nothing. She fucked me with everything she had. She fucked and fucked and fucked! She rammed me as if this was the last time we'd fuck.

"Mamaaaaaaaaa!" I shouted to the top of my lungs.

Suddenly I felt a chain of quakes being unleashed as it assembled throughout my body. The vibrator, Violet's savage thrusting and our wild desire for release took over. She hauled me and pinned me against the wall as she thrashed and twisted into me. I wailed out in ecstasy and my body detonated free. My juices squirted out like a jet fountain. I came harder and stronger than I had ever cum before. Every nerve in my body blinked with white light.

In unison, her own juices broke free, spurted out in a loud orgasm shoving the cock into me one final time. She screamed out my name as she orgasmed onto me. She fell back like a colossus onto the bed with a loud thud. The bed broke and we fell onto the floor. I was on top of her with my legs firmly straddled around her waist.

Part IV

Neither of us moved for several minutes, our bodies still fastened together and the vibrator in the artificial cock still buzzing. Eventually, I slithered my cunt out and I crawled down to unhook the strap-on. I gazed at Violet's muscular thighs, the swollen abdomens in her stomach heaving up and down, and then at her wet cunt lips.

A smile came over my face, a smile of enjoyment to find his cunt dripping wet from our intense fucking. Just looking at her cunt produced a satisfying sensation between my own thighs.

"Payback time," I smiled.

The appeal of that toffee cunt was strong, and I skidded down, spreading her muscular thighs. I held myself up with my hands on the floor and closed my moist lips over her huge clit, sucking slowly and tenderly. My tongue moved with a light touch, and I felt her move beneath me. With her cunt in my mouth, I looked up to see her slumbering face. I was certain she'd want me to wake her up like this.

I flicked my tongue along the ebony inner surface of Violet's thigh, feeling the warm, salty taste of her flesh. Violet sighed deeply as I licked about her sleek thighs, kissing and nibbling with my lips. I massaged my hand up and down those muscular thighs, and then grasped beneath to cup the large, hard cheeks of her rounded ass.

"You pervert!" She murmured with a wide grin. "Who taught you to do that?"

"I had a great teacher," I said as I sucked at the seeping pussy juices with my mouth.

"I must meet this great person," she cushioned her head under hands and opened legs. "That's a wonderful feeling." She inhaled deeply.

I ran my tongue across her cunt lips and leaned forward. Violet smiled proudly at me as I occupied my mouth on her cunt. I swirled my tongue about, licking her delicious pussy; plunging my tongue back and forth over her throbbing clit.

I kissed her pussy lips and sucked on her clit with such a force that I made her gasp with elation. Closing my hands about her spread ass cheeks I slid my tongue up and down her sizzling crotch. I ran my tongue expertly from her clit down, along the opening of her luscious cunt, and back to her asshole. I opened my mouth widely and pushed my lips against her asshole. My face was almost buried into her soaked cunt.

"That's it," she guided my head where she wanted me. "Yes, right there."

I licked my tongue twist at the tight ass ruck. Violet raised her ass higher to grant me better access; I thrust my face into her cunt, sticking my tongue into her tight entrance and then twirled my tongue up to her cunt. I dove my tongue as deeply as I could into her womanhood, fucking it in and out. Violet squealed and began humping my face up and down my face.

"Show mama how you do it, baby," Violet whispered. "Hmmm. Move that tongue in deeper!" She buried my head with both her hands into her cunt. "Deeper!"

I did as she asked and I shoved my tongue in her as hard as I could. I felt the heat inside of her slipper, silky cunt as I tongue fucked her. She began to thrash about wildly and gurgling me to carry on.

I wiggled my tongue over and over again, delighted to feel Violet at my mercy for a change. She was still hot from our fucking and I'd just added the heat higher. Violet trembled in a mindless passion attempting to grind her pussy in my face.

I plunged my tongue deeper into her toffee cunt again. I sucked and licked with a hysterical need, the flavour of this soft, tender pussy excited me. Violet's womanhood was aroused because of my stimulations. I could orgasm simply by eating Violet out.

My mouth was buried deep on her cunt when she finally exploded into a powerful orgasm. I felt her cunt lips enfolding in response about my tongue. I continued to tongue fuck her back and forth with wild joy as Violet came. Her muscular ass lashed violently up and down as the orgasm took its course through her body. Violet held my head against her cunt almost suffocating me. I kept my mouth pressed hard against her convulsing cunt.

Her legs shot up in the air and fell with a tight yank. When Violet finally stopped shuddering, I rested my cheek on her stomach, lying on top of her with my fingers still resting inside her tight cunt; I felt it pulsing with the aftershock.

I rested there contentedly on her broad chest and abdomen momentarily, listening to the rain fall outside. I was so much at peace with the discharge of all our inner sexual tension that I hadn't even notice that one of her strong black hands had come to rest on my head, embracing me as I if I were her own baby. Her long ebony fingers felt relaxing as they combed my hair.

"C'mon baby," she whispered. "Let's take a shower."

"What will we tell my dad about that?" I pointed my head to the broken bed.

"Tell him you put on weight," she slapped my buttocks.

"It's not that big!" I sniggered.

We went to the bathroom and washed our juices off each other. Afterwards we went down to the kitchen naked to eat dinner. We spent all our free time making love in so many different positions and in every room in the house. It had been the best week of my entire life.

Epilogue

A huge grin was plastered on Violet's face, because she'd just finished pussy fucking me in the shower. With a swift, stealth movement she put her hand in my hand. "I must have you tonight," she said, speaking in that strong passionate voice of hers. "You know that I love you." She breathed out the last words almost in a whisper, and then, raising her hands to my shoulders, drew up my face and pressed her lips to mine.

The green truck reduced speed and appeared up the drive. My dad got out and greeted us with a cheerful smile.

"You girls behave while I was gone?" He looked at both of us.

"Hey, the house is still standing, right Lori?" She winked conspiratorially.

"You're positively glowing Lori," he kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks," I blushed.

I felt like telling him it was all thanks to Violet but I restrained from telling. My dad went to the sink in the kitchen and sloshed water over his face. Then he sat at the table as if inspecting something out of the ordinary. There was a fresh pot of coffee which I served him. Dad picked up the mug and sipped slowly as if in deep meditation. He got up, stopped for a few seconds and turned around towards us.

"Aha!" He snapped fingers as if he'd discovered something. "I caught you both!"

My heart jumped a double beat at his insinuation that I almost thought I would die on the spot. Even Violet who stood in the doorway stiffened tightly, she leaned her massive frame trying to look as innocent as possible.

"Would you care to explain, Lori?" My father stood with his hands behind his back. "Well? I'm waiting for an answer."

I stood by the stove thinking for an answer to give my father. I didn't want to hurt his feelings, but I wasn't going to break up with Violet either. I knew he wouldn't understand the love we felt for one other.

"I – I can explain," I began. "It kind of happened ..."

"This is expensive stuff Lori!" He produced an empty bottle of whiskey.

"I had difficult sleeping," I sighed with relief and suddenly seized the chance.

"Ok," he scratched his head disappointed. "Well did it at least help?"

"Yeah!" I said too quickly to sound genuine but dad didn't seem to notice.

Violet signalled me to bring up the subject about our moving in together.

"Err, dad?"

"Yes?" He chucked the empty bottle out.

"I wanted to move in with Violet."

"Sure, if she doesn't mind ..." he looked at her for approval.

"I'd love to have a roommate!" She hugged me by the shoulder.

"Who knows" my dad grinned "you might even get Violet to wear a dress."

"That'll be the day!"

"I'll be right down," he laughed. "We can get to work on the farm."

As my father left to change into his work clothes I turned towards Violet, locking our eyes together, a beautiful smile curled on her thick lips. She leaned onto me, kissing me gently, my smile as affectionate.