The Memoirs Of A Young Victorian Lady Ch. 2

Story Info
Young lady lusts & loves.
37k words
4.71
57k
23
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 01/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlfj
rlfj
569 Followers

Chapter 1 - A Reprise of my Circumstances

For those who have not yet been acquainted with my story, allow my introduction. My name is Caroline Pendrake and I was born in the Year of our Lord 1880. I but recently came to live in America, traveling from my home in England.

Physically, I am somewhat on the small side, being but five feet in height and weighing only a hundredweight. My hair is a golden blonde, which I wear long, to my waist, and I have deep blue eyes. My limbs are slender, as is my waist, though my hips are wide-set, and my bosom is the product of a most generous Creator. It may be vain to admit it, but most gentlemen seem to find my form rather appealing.

My father was a Captain in the British Army, seconded to the Foreign Office, and he and my mother were stationed all over Europe. Inasmuch as they did not consider this lifestyle conducive to the rearing of a young lady, I spent much time in the care of Mrs. Pembleton's School for Young Ladies, a finishing school for young ladies located near London. Think not that they were foisting me off on others while they gallivanted around the continent; I spent all my vacations and summers with them. We were a most loving family!

When I was thirteen, that is to say, between three and four years ago, my parents died in a small typhoid epidemic. My nearest relative was a rather elderly second cousin who allowed me to continue my education at Mrs. Pembleton's. However, earlier this year, he passed away, and his son decided that since women had no need of an education, he would no longer support me. Rather, I should specify that he would be happy to support me only if I were to move into his household. His smirk as he said this told me exactly the sort of sordid occupation he considered me suitable for, so I thanked him and removed myself from his odious presence as soon as possible.

Mrs. Pembleton and my father's solicitor endeavored to discover any other relatives that I could turn to in my hour of need. Mrs. Pembleton considered that it was quite probable that I would be able to make my way as a clerk or shopkeeper, or even as a teacher or governess, certainly until I married, and as my background and family were most suitable, that I would most likely be able to marry well. You can imagine our surprise when we received a telegram from America, stating that a distant relative had been found and that he was welcoming me into his household.

It was with some trepidation that I made the journey to Saratoga Springs, in the province of New York, to greet this gentleman. I had assurances that if things did not work out, I would be welcomed back in England, but I was determined to begin making my own way in the world. However, no one was more surprised at my appearance in Saratoga than my Uncle, Mr. James MacAllister. He is somewhat farsighted and had misread my letter, and thought I was six, and not sixteen. He had even engaged a nanny for my care!

In any event, we all overcame our surprise and he welcomed me into his family, such as it was. James is a man in his early forties, though I am not precisely sure of his age, and is a tall and well-formed gentleman in the peak of his life. He is quite strong, though I was to discover that his musculature is rather wiry and not of great bulk, though he has a broad and manly chest, and is darkly tanned, with flowing and prematurely silvered hair and a generous mustache. He has several scars, derived from a youth spent abroad in India, the most notable being a long white scar along the left side of his face. He is an extremely attractive gentleman! He dresses predominantly in various shades of gray, charcoal, and black, though he always wears a snowy white silk shirt, as well as knee length cavalry boots, though he has never been in the military. He generally carries a walking stick which conceals a long blade, similar to a rapier, and often carries a small derringer in a vest pocket.

He had no other relations than myself, not having married, and his household primarily consisted of his friend and companion Ahkbar Singh, a Musulman and a Sikh whom he had met and befriended in India. They were inseparable. Otherwise, he lived on a vast estate dedicated to the raising of thoroughbred and race horses, in a mansion outside of Saratoga Springs in the Adirondack Mountains of Upstate New York. He is immensely wealthy, being an investor, though he came from quite humble beginnings. He made his first wealth in India, though some would consider it ill-gotten. He managed to rifle the jewelry of a local potentate when said individual turned on him and Mister Singh, intending to kill them. They managed to make their escape, killing the Sultan in turn, and escaped with their lives and his crown jewels, among other valuables.

The rest of the household consisted of Mrs. Siobhan Rourke, a beautiful red-haired Irish widow from Boston, whom he had originally intended to be my nanny, and then upon determining that I had no use for such, converted to his secretary. Otherwise, his household was a bachelor one, though he had a multitude of servants.

I settled into my new life eagerly and gladly, thankful for the Divine Providence which had enabled it. A minor assistance I made to my new Uncle caused him to make me a secretary as well, allowing me to earn my keep, though it was not necessary. James gave me an ample allowance and credit at all the local shops, and though he never precisely stated it, gave me considerable cause to believe that his bachelorhood was a decided fact and that I could consider myself his legal heir. Since he was in the prime of his life, I considered any such inheritance an unlikely event at best.

I also soon discovered the bawdy and scandalous nature of his household. Any number of brawny and well-formed young men lived in the bunkhouse, and the household servants were all comely young ladies, and there was a considerable amount of comings and goings between the two residences. Furthermore, my Uncle had a secret tendency towards the voyeur! His mansion was honeycombed with secret tunnels and doors, which I perchance happened on, and while exploring them, discovered they gave forth all over the servant's and guest's quarters of the house. Most of the rooms were possessed of large mirrors which could be viewed through from behind, and this enabled James to walk through the walls and view the antics of his amorous employees.

I should explain that the nature of his household was aided and abetted by Mister Singh. Ahkbar was a fakir, or shaman, familiar with the use of various Eastern and Indian herbs, and knew of a potion, which when added to an inexpensive and tasty wine that the servant girls had easy access to, prohibited their becoming with child. This was a most astonishing discovery to me, though James and Ahkbar kept it secret from all others, and the effect was obvious. Though none understood the cause, it was a fact that none of the girls would discover themselves in a family way whilst in our employ, and their young and libidinous natures thrived. Absent the fear of pregnancy, they gamboled with the men of the household with gay abandon.

I also discovered that James partook of the pleasures of the flesh with these young ladies as eagerly as any of the other men in residence. I never considered this as a deviltry, since I had sufficient experience with my own parents' marriage, as well of those of some other people, such as Mrs. Pembleton and Siobhan, to realize the joys inherent in expressing a physical love with another. Whilst I was yet innocent of a man's touch, I looked forward to the day when my husband would introduce me to such enjoyments. In truth, I had already sampled the pleasures to be had with a woman, and enjoyed them tremendously! Verily, my maidenhead was lost not to a man, but to a hairbrush at Mrs. Pembleton's, wielded by a close friend.

The most momentous change in my life occurred in the fall of 1896. I had been living with James for the summer and had become close to him, and felt that he was becoming close to me as well, though neither of us expressed these feelings. Then, one night whilst I crept through the walls, I heard him approaching behind me. I immediately ducked through a door and discovered I was in Siobhan's rooms. She was bathing and I scurried under the bed, intending to leave once she had gone to sleep. To my utter horror, James followed me through the secret door and spent the evening fornicating with Siobhan. I spent the evening cowering beneath the bed, crying silently, as the bedsprings creaked above me.

Then, to my utter amazement, the pair took a break from their merriment and began discussing James' feelings towards me! I discovered that James was in love with me, though he considered himself too old for me, and was unsure of what he should do. Siobhan told him that he should express himself to me, as she had no such feelings towards him, but simply was a lusty wench and friend. They decided that he would invite me on his next trip to New York, where he frequently traveled on business. They then continued their tryst, and I crept from beneath the bed after he had left and Siobhan went to sleep.

The next day he made the invitation and I accepted. Siobhan gave me some excellent advice on how to win James' heart, though I did not inform her of my discovery relating to her, and I put it to good use. Throughout our first week in New York, as we stayed in the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, I wore increasingly less demure dresses and began brushing against James and began kissing him less as an Uncle and more as a lover. James was powerfully affected and on more than one occasion I saw that his manhood was pressing most immodestly against the front of his trousers. Finally, after a ball that we attended, I forced myself upon him and he succumbed to my charms, ravishing me as I so thoroughly desired. The next morning he made a proposal of marriage and I accepted. I shall continue my narrative from that wonderful moment.

Chapter 2 - Our Return to Saratoga

We spent the remainder of the weekend in our rooms, living on room service and never fully dressing. Indeed, James seemed to revel in dining with me en deshabile, wearing only a dressing gown and his trousers, and I would wear even less. Most meals I wore my stockings and slippers alone, though occasionally I would add a transparent robe or 'Merry Widow' corset of the sort that cupped and exposed my bosom to his view. Needless to say, our deserts were often each other!

Monday morning we dressed and James ordered up a coach to drive us to a jewelers'. Once inside, he reached into his pocket and pulled forth a small velvet bag and emptied it onto a velvet mat on the counter. The young clerk stared at the vast array of diamonds inside, and almost ignored James' statement that he wished one of the stones set in a ring, for our engagement. The astonished young man scurried into the back, to return shortly with an older gentleman, who seemed much less surprised by the sight. He traded greetings with us, then began examining the diamonds carefully, even going so far as to place a lens to his eye.

"Extraordinary!", he breathed quietly. "Magnificent!" He repeated these words several times, then looked up at us and smiled hesitantly. "A ring, you say?"

James smiled and nodded towards me. "An engagement ring, if you please. I assume that you should be able to make an appropriate setting. I realize this is somewhat unusual, but the gems have been in my possession for a while now."

"Certainly, sir." The jeweler looked over the stones briefly, then picked one up. He examined it a second time, and set it aside. "That would be the one." I glanced at it; it was a large gem, though not the largest, and seemed somewhat large for a ring. "Somewhere between three and four carats I should say, and flawless and perfectly cut." He waved a hand over the others and said, "These are either smaller or not quite as well cut or the same quality stone, you understand. Nothing wrong with them, really, excellent quality, excellent. Just not the same..."

"That would be fine.", replied James.

In short order I found myself being sized for rings, both engagement and wedding, in gold, though the wedding would take place the following summer. James had wanted an immediate ceremony but I had insisted that we wait; I had also informed him that the joys of the wedding bed need not be delayed until the wedding, so he had happily acquiesced. As we prepared to leave, James scooped up the loose jewels and began placing them back in the velvet sack.

The jeweler watched this wistfully, and said, "You know, I would love to do something with those stones. Perhaps a necklace?"

James stopped and eyed the gentleman curiously. "Really? I must confess I'd never considered such. Could you?" He set the bag down on the counter again.

The jeweler poured the diamonds onto the velvet again, then briefly went about arranging them, smiling as he did so. He grinned at us, and replied, "One worth a king's ransom! Please, allow me. I'd kill for the chance for a commission such as this. The rings shall be free, simply give me the chance!"

James laughed and agreed, leaving the bag of gems upon a receipt of their ownership. As we left he laughed. "A king's ransom!"

I tucked my arm in his and replied, "A sultan's, at the least."

***

We stayed in New York a few days more, seeing the sights until the rings were prepared. The necklace would take several more days, and the jeweler promised to bring it to us personally. We departed on Thursday morning for the train ride back to Saratoga. It was an early morning ride, so we had most of the baggage prepared the night before, but we still managed to oversleep and very nearly missed the train. We had but minutes to rouse and bathe and dress, and no time at all for a breakfast. We dined on the Pullman car as soon as practicable.

Once we were in the first class carriage, I began to torment my beloved in a most delightful way. Shortly after we had left the station, I turned to him, and in a very low voice, said, "James, I fear to admit this, but we were so hurried this morning that I forgot to put my bloomers on."

He stared at me and gasped, "You mean...you...on the train..."

"What, James, you mistake me! What a scandalous thought. I simply wanted you to know.", I replied.

He surreptitiously looked at my lap, then glanced away out the window. I kept up this delicious torture for the balance of our travel. Several times an hour I would say something along the lines of, "I'm so sorry James that we were hurried this morning, since I know how much you enjoy me waking you up.", referring to our habit, whereupon I almost always would wake before him. Since we both slept naked in each others arms, it was very easy for me to slide the covers down and lower my face to his loins, to lick and suckle him to release within my lips. Often this would lead to a second, more active, session of loveplay. I also asked if train rides were conducive to such bouts, since the rhythmic motions of the ride had heated my loins and moistened them.

James became more agitated at each such teasing, to the point where he exclaimed that he would be retiring to the parlor car, where women were not welcome. I desisted at this pointed, hugging him and kissing him warmly, and promising to behave. "By God, Caroline, you will be the death of me yet. I have a good mind to give you a proper spanking!"

"Oh, but James, whenever you have lifted my skirts in the past, spanking has never before been on your mind.", I replied.

"Bah!"

I laughed and embraced him again, then he relented and wrapped an arm around my shoulders and I fell asleep with my head on his chest. I next woke when we stopped in Saratoga, and we hired a carriage to take us to his estate. The entire household greeted us when we came in, and James announced to one and all that we were to be married. This set the maidservants into an uproar, crowding around me and ogling at my new ring. I immediately asked Siobhan, who had returned from her vacation in Boston the prior day, to be my Maid of Honor, and she promptly accepted, setting off another flurry of congratulations. Even Mister Singh seemed taken with it all, repeatedly congratulating James and offering me his sincerest condolences.

Following a late lunch, James invited me into his study, so we could peruse the correspondence which had assuredly accumulated in our absence. Once inside, however, James locked the door and strode up to me. He embraced me most heatedly, then twirled me around so as I was facing his desk. Pushing me face forward across the desk, he stepped behind me. I could hear him undoing his pants, then I felt his hands lifting my skirts to my waist. As I had told him, I was naked beneath but for my stockings, and he immediately inserted himself into me.

As soon as I had understood his intentions, that is to say, once I witnessed him locking the door, my quim had moistened with the thought of his impending assault. James slipped easily into me as he pushed his immense manhood into me from behind, and I whimpered with the pleasure as he caressed my buttocks as he did so. I should mention that James is a most masculine gentleman, having an organ of regeneration fully ten inches in length and two inches wide, and in our present position I could sense every inch as he sank into me. This is one of my most favored of positions for our pleasures. Whilst I prefer to gaze at him and kiss and embrace him in our more loving interludes, in those which we undertake more from our lusts, I greatly prefer this method. It makes me feel so helpless, so vulnerable as he uses me for his wanton pleasures. This was precisely what he wished now, to use me and release himself inside me, and I desired it as well.

SMACK! James brought his hands down upon my buttocks even as he thrust into me, stinging me. Squealing with outrage, I thrust back away from the desk, but this only served to seat his cock deeper in my cunny, and I moaned as I began spending. "You said that I would never spank you if I were to see your bare bottom.", he whispered in my ear, bringing his hands down again in another stinging rebuke. "Well, as you can see, you were wrong, weren't you, eh?" He caressed my rump briefly, then spanked my reddened buttocks yet again. I moaned with my spending, unable to stop this savage yet delightful punishment. "I see no reason why both of your needs can not be attended to." He thrust himself into me, rogering me fiercely whilst he alternated caressing me and spanking me, until he gave out a vast groan and collapsed over my back, his loins pumping his hot seed deep towards my womb.

We panted with our exertions for a moment, then James straightened up. I was terribly pleased that he did not withdraw, since I could feel that though he had spent, his manhood was still stiff and vigorous within the fleshy folds of my quim. I began to squeeze my cunny around him, to assist in reviving him, and our mixed love oils began dribbling down my thighs. James undid the buttons running down the back of my dress, then reached through and undid my corset. Pushing my clothing apart, he ran his strong hands around me to grasp my heaving breasts, and began to slowly thrust his loins at me again. I gasped at the shocks he gave to me, my reddened and sensitive buttocks eagerly accepting the feel of his hips thrusting at me. I began whimpering with joy anew, as James rode me into a second and a third spending before exploding within.

I lay panting atop his desk as he pulled away and did up his pants. Then, as if to signal we were finished, he gave me a final spank, and as I bolted upright, to glower at him as I arranged my own clothing, he smiled and kissed me, saying, "That shall teach you not to be a tease." I kissed him back, then left in a great huff, much to his amusement.

rlfj
rlfj
569 Followers