The Memoirs Of A Young Victorian Lady Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlfj
rlfj
576 Followers

"James, would you want such a thing? Another woman, I mean?", I asked weakly. What if he said yes, would that mean I no longer satisfied his lusts and desires? And would that mean I would have the pleasure of another man's hands caressing my willing flesh? Certainly Harry, in this example, seemed eminently capable of satisfying my friend AnneMarie! Meanwhile, behind me, the very thought of such a tryst seemed to spur James on to greater efforts; he was bucking into me prodigiously, grunting and groaning with the effort, driving further thoughts from my mind as I spent in his arms. Perhaps we would try something like that in the future!

**** Editor's Note ****

Several items came to mind as I compiled and edited this next installment of my great-grandmother's intimate memoirs. First was that I could not understand what she meant by the shoes she called 'slippers'. I thought only of modern bedroom slippers, an image not at all in keeping with her story. Likewise, the button-down styles of footwear did not seem correct, either. It was only while researching that I discovered that what was referred to then as slippers would now be considered high-heeled pumps, 'fuck me shoes', as it were.

Ahkbar Singh is also rather mysterious. My great-grandmother writes that he is both a Muslim and Sikh, a combination which would be similar to being both Catholic and Lutheran, since Sikhism is a religion, as well as a culture. The contraceptive potion attributed to Ahkbar Singh is equally odd. While evidence shows that Singh did exist, very little is found other than what great-grandmother writes. Certainly no such potion is delineated, and the value of such a medicine is obvious. However, it should be noted that 'Western' medicine is generally skeptical of Oriental folk medicines and herbal cures, even when they have a proven effect, and that the use of herbal contraceptives and abortificants is not unknown in Eastern literature.

In another area, I can find no firm proof of my great-great-grandfather's military career. Specifically, the Norfolk Grenadier Guards is mentioned as his regiment, however no such regiment existed. There was a Norfolk Dragoon Guards, and a Suffolk Grenadier Guards, but no Norfolk Grenadier Guards. Considering the otherwise excellent quality of the history lesson my great-grandmother supplied, either she was mistaken in this singular instance or my research needs further work.

I hope to soon have a further portion of this amazing account worked out soon, though there seems to be some difficulty reconstructing events in the handwritten and disorganized memoir. I shall attempt the best.

James Pendrake MacAllister, III
Saratoga Springs, NY

rlfj
rlfj
576 Followers
1...67891011