The Memoirs Of A Young Victorian Lady Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlfj
rlfj
576 Followers

Regardless, it was James' custom to make a great to-do over this holiday, having a great feast of Thanksgiving of his own, one to which a large number of the local villagers and townspeople were invited to. This was his way of saying 'Thank you' to the families of his various servants and workers, and their families were always invited, and a great multitude of them attended, even if but briefly. Vast quantities of food and drink were prepared, and James and several of the men took this opportunity to 'thin out' the local game population, which found its way to the table.

In addition, many of his past maidservants attended with their husbands and families, and I noticed several of these comely young ladies flirting with him when their husbands were out of sight! James had a certain level of turnover among his female staff, as they were not shackled to the house. James was a popular employer, inasmuch as the maids and cooks were well paid and given ample time off. Since he only hired the prettiest of the local girls, the estate was a magnet for young men interested in such. Due to Ahkbar's non-fertility potion, the girls were amply able to practice the arts of pleasure, and those young men who managed to coax one of the girls to the altar found themselves happy men indeed! James often used his Thanksgiving feast as an opportunity to scout out and hire new girls to replace those which married away from the household.

I decided to make the evening a means to provide James my own thanks. Whilst I dressed modestly and showed decorum around the guests, Siobhan and I retired early, to prepare me for a more scandalous evening. We made our excuses and retired to my chambers, whereupon I stripped and took a most luxurious bath, with Siobhan caressing me most boldly as I relaxed in the water. While bathing, I took my razor and shaved quite closely. Although I shaved my legs, underarms, and cunny frequently, I wished to be sure that no trace of hair was below my head.

Next, I ended my bath and Siobhan prepared an enema for me. A soap solution was mixed and poured into an India rubber flask, which was attached to a thin India rubber tube, ending in an ivory nozzle. Naked, I bent over, and Siobhan inserted the nozzle into my arse. The flask was upended and squeezed, forcing the wash water into my nether regions. I found this a strange feeling, not uncomfortable, but definitely odd. Shortly thereafter, the nozzle was removed, and I was allowed to use the toilet and allow the fouled water to pass from me. This entire process was repeated, and I found myself completely clean, both inside and out.

For my thanks to James, I intended to allow him to have me in the arse. While we had loved each other in innumerable positions and methods, only in this had I denied him. I knew he had an interest in loving me in this way, for he often caressed my buttocks and arse, even going so far as to insert a finger into my nether regions, but I had been somewhat nervous. However, ever since we had returned from that marvelous trip to New York whence I had given myself to him in full, Siobhan and I had been preparing for this night.

I should explain. Shortly after I had first arrived in this country, Siobhan had taken me shopping for clothing and fineries. In one ladies' shop, she had purchased for me 'Doctor Allsworth's Patent Cure For Female Hysteria', a device guaranteed to cure '...Feminine Hysteria, Nervousness, Exhaustion, Dietary Disorder, Fluxion, Vapors,...' and a myriad of other ills. I had none of these disorders, but Siobhan insisted. When we got home, she opened the package and showed me the 'Patent Cure.' It was a massive ivory copy of an erect male organ of reproduction, an artificial cock, otherwise known as a 'dildo!' I was astounded at the sight, but Siobhan showed me several of her own dildoes, and we spent considerable time using them upon ourselves and each other, to our considerable enjoyment.

Several of Siobhan's devices were specifically designed to provide pleasure in the arse. One was a very small egg-shaped object which could be inserted into the arse, and once placed there, maintained its position perfectly, causing one to spend slowly as they moved about. Another was a thinner dildo, which could be moved around so as to provide the pleasures of Sodom more efficaciously. Once I had experimented with these items to my pleasure, Siobhan introduced me to the use of several larger dildoes, the largest of which was but only slightly smaller than James himself. Once I had learned to take and enjoy this device, I decided to allow James to use his own marvelous device upon me!

Hurriedly, before James could retire for the night himself, I dressed in a most scandalous costume which I was sure that he would find delightful. First, I donned a pair of the longest and sheerest black stockings I owned, ones through which my legs were quite noticeable. Then I put on and strapped into place a pair of very tall black slippers. Lastly, Siobhan helped me into a 'Merry Widow', a corset of the type which did nothing to hide my bosom, but instead presented my boobies on open cups for his delectation. This corset was snugged around my thin waist to give me the most presentable of figures, and the straps were connected to my stockings. I wrapped a robe around myself, and slipped into James' chambers. Siobhan was sent downstairs to inform James that I wished to see him as soon as all the guests had left.

James arrived within a half hour and his eyes lit up as he saw me. I had doffed the robe and was reclining in an armchair, my legs thrown over each of the arms so that I was most lewdly displayed, and my fingers were wantonly playing upon my bare cunny. I had spent this way twice already and my thighs and privates glistened with my delight. He closed the door behind him quickly and strode over to me, a hungry look in his eyes.

Standing, I embraced him warmly, slipping my tongue between his lips as we kissed, then whispered, "I wished to show my own thanks, James. Let me thank you." James' eyes gleamed as he took me in and he began tearing his clothes off, but I took his hands in mine. "Please, darling, let me." With those words I began to remove his clothing slowly, starting from the top down. I pulled his coat and vest off, undid his ascot, and removed his shirt, so that he stood before me bare-chested. Next, I knelt at his feet and he lifted a leg to allow me to pull off a knee boot. Hopping from one foot to the other, he allowed me to remove the other as well, along with his stockings. Finally, I undid his trousers and lowered them down his legs, and his cock, so magnificent and huge, came into view. I could tell by the bead of his seed upon the tip that he was immensely excited by my actions. I placed my lips on the tip and suckled him gently as he stepped from his clothing.

Standing, I led him to a large bear skin rug laid before the fireplace in his rooms. I had already started a fire going, so that despite the coolness of the evening, we would both be most comfortable. Kneeling upon the rug, I pulled him down beside me and had him lay stretched out upon it. Then, while the firelight played over his wonderful body, I knelt at his side and lowered my face to his midsection again. James began crying out as I took him into my mouth and began to fondle his mighty sac. I lifted and played with the sac with my left hand while I stroked and pumped his thick shaft with my right, all the while bobbing my head up and down, taking him deeply past my lips and into my throat. I felt his cock begin to expand, as if he was about to explode, when James pulled my face away and lay gasping upon the bear skin, a trickle of seed flowing from the tip. "James...?"

"My God, Caroline, the things you are doing to me!"

"James, I am simply trying to make you spend. That way, when you take me, our time together shall be even greater!", I replied.

"Please, let me return the gift!" I looked at him curiously, and he continued, "Please, straddle my face to finish me off, and let me feast as well."

Grinning, I moved around and carefully straddled my beloved's head, and he brought his hands up to cup and caress my buttocks. I lowered my cunny to his lips, which immediately found my nubbin and began to frantically lick and suckle it. I shrieked as I spent, flooding his face with my juices of love, but James continued this delicious torment, licking up the copious flow, and I lowered myself over him. James and I often practiced this form of loveplay, known by the French name of soixante-neuf, although a singular problem was discovered. Because of the considerable difference in our heights and the lengths of our torsos, when James was licking me so forcefully, I was but only able to take his cockhead between my lips. Lowering my face further, to take him into my mouth and throat, lifted me away from his questing tongue, and he would drag me back for his own dining pleasures. James often told me, however, that perhaps the finest method of providing oral pleasure was for a woman to take his cockhead between her lips, to suckle on it whilst she pumped his shaft and played with his sac. Therefore I resumed this method of play, swallowing greedily the thin flow of fluids which he recommenced providing. While my moans of joy were muffled by the cock in my mouth, James' cries and groans were quite audible, and soon thereafter he sagged back away from my exhausted cunny. Moaning loudly, his hips began surging forth, bucking off the rug, and I dove forward, taking him into my mouth deeply as his seed began spurting forth. I drained him and crawled off, to sit at his side while he recovered. This I aided by gently playing upon his manhood while he gazed adoringly at me.

Once his manhood was rejuvenated, James began to caress my boobies, lowering his face to suckle me while slipping a hand between my legs to fondle my most intimate of parts. I spent again at this, then moved back as he moved to take me. He looked at me curiously, his staff waving gently. Reaching out, I pulled a small jar of petrolatum from beneath my robe and handed it to my lover. "Please, James, take me from behind."

He stared at me with wide eyes. "Caroline, are you sure?"

"Please, darling, let me give you my thanks in every way that I can." I knelt before him, spreading my legs wide and raising my arse as high off the rug as I could, then lowered my shoulders and face to the rug. I looked back at him with love in my eyes. "Please, James, I beg of you, take me in the arse and use me for your pleasures. I know you want to! Please!"

James had a manic look in his eyes as he stared at my lewd display, then sprang into action. In a trice he had tossed aside the cap to the jar, and next I felt a greasy finger rubbing the jelly across my arsehole. First one, then a second, finger slipped inside me and probed me most deeply, and I moaned with pleasure, begging him to take me. Finally, I sensed that he was kneeling behind me, and while his hands held me firmly, spreading my buttocks wide, he slipped his cockhead into my arse slowly and firmly.

I gasped at the entrance, as he was even larger than any of the toys that Siobhan and I had used, and James asked, "Should I stop? Are you in pain? I can deny myself if you wish!" I had but one response to this. Raising myself slightly off the bear skin, I pushed back fiercely, and James' cock slid even further into me. I cried out as I spent, and James found himself fully implanted within my arse. I shuddered as his sac swung and touched my cunny.

"Oh, James, this is marvelous!", I cried. "Oh, fuck me James, fuck my arse!" I lowered my face to the rug as James began to plow me vigorously. I continued to cry out for James to fuck me, to fuck me in the arse as I spent, his cock so huge inside me, as he hammered into me, his sac slapping my cunny and nubbin. Finally, after an eternity of bliss, his cock became even grander and I could feel his seed pulsing into me, filling my very entrails.

Gasping, James collapsed atop me and carried me to the floor. He moved to pull out, and I cried out in alarm, reaching back and holding him in place. "Please, stay inside me! I want to repeat it! It was so wonderful!" I looked back at him to find him smiling, and he stopped his withdrawal, reaching around to touch my face and kiss my neck. We managed a position on our sides, James' cockhead still within my bowels, and I endeavored to revive him for another bout. I had learned that during a more conventional contest, that if he stayed within my cunny, I was often able to cause my quim to twitch and contract most enticingly, such that James was enabled to revive within me. Using the muscles of my buttocks, I clamped and released my arse until I felt my love stiffen slowly. Then, as James' manhood stiffened, he began to take a more active part in our play, and began to slowly thrust into me. This bout lasted even longer than the others, and I spent gloriously until he released within me.

Afterwards, we were both in need of bathing and rest, and James stripped my costume from me and we went to sleep, naked in each others arms before the dwindling fire.

Chapter 6 - A Return to New York

We left Saratoga on a Friday morning, the four of us, James, Ahkbar, Siobhan, and I, a day predicated on making sure that Mister Singh would be in Boston in plenty of time for his steamer's departure on Monday. In the interests of making sure that he had the fastest journey possible, we investigated whether he should travel to New York instead, but the greater number of liners putting in to New York was made up for by the increase in travel times.

Siobhan would escort Ahkbar to Boston, although he had been there a number of times previously, and promised to introduce him to her family. Ahkbar took this as somewhat of a mixed blessing, saying that it was doubtful if any of Siobhan's multitudinous clan had ever met a Sikh before, and would probably expect him to charm snakes or some such. Siobhan laughingly agreed, and promised to buy him a flute.

We all traveled together from Saratoga to Albany, then James and I waited until the coach to Boston left before resuming our journey on a later train. I doubted whether James and Ahkbar had been apart for this long since they had first met, and their farewell was quite touching.

I endeavored to lighten James' mood once we boarded the coach. The coach was relatively empty, though not completely so, but I leaned towards my love and whispered, "James, do you remember our last conversation aboard a train?"

He looked at me curiously. "What was that, Caroline?"

"Our last conversation aboard a train, do you remember it?", I repeated.

James shrugged in confusion. "What, coming down from Albany?"

"No, I meant on an earlier journey. It was a rather early morning conversation, if you recall."

Confusion reigned upon his noble brow, and then, suddenly, his eyes lit up and he turned to stare at me, finally understanding. "Caroline, what in the world?!..."

"Ah, you remember it, sir. As I recall, we were discussing various aspects of a coach-ride dalliance, were we not? I seem to recall that I was rather intrigued by the idea, while you seemed to be against the entire concept.", I teased him.

James eyes widened, and he lowered his voice to match my own whisper. "Caroline! Are you mad!? Here?! Now?!"

I glanced around the coach, noticing the sign for a water closet to our rear. Standing, I bent over and said, "Meet me in a few minutes.", then walked down the aisle to the small cubicle. Inside I knew that our movements would be, perforce, limited, and our situation the closest, but there was sufficient room for our love to be enacted. I touched up my makeup in the looking glass and awaited James' entry.

Barely two minutes passed before I heard the knob being turned and James slipped inside. My lips found his in a trice, and we embraced hungrily. He turned awkwardly and latched the door, then turned back towards me. We were pressed so close that I could feel his cock straining against his trousers. I grasped my skirt and pulled it to my waist, while my beloved fumbled open his pants and exposed himself to me. Then, whilst I perched precariously upon the sinktop, James ravished me quickly but thoroughly. I was in the midst of my second spending when he began grunting quietly but urgently and exploded inside me.

James did up his trousers hurriedly and left me with a brief kiss. I cleaned myself and made myself presentable, then followed him a few minutes later. I gave the conductor a demure smile as I seated myself, though James looked aghast at me for doing so. I tucked my arm through his and smiled. "Thank you, dear, even if it was a touch hurried. I shall make up for that this evening."

He stared at me briefly, then shook his head in astonishment. "You are stark raving mad, child! What if we had been caught? We could have been arrested!"

"Oh, nonsense, James, don't be silly. The most they would have done is throw us off the train. Besides, you would be my ultimate defense."

"Eh, what?"

"Well, I would simply display you to the jury and say the truth, that you are so handsome, I was simply overcome with lust!" James snorted at this. "Someday, James, women will be on juries, and I will be able to get away with it."

"Hah, women on juries! Now I know you are crazy. My God, the next thing you will want is the vote!"

I continued to tease him as we sped on our way to the great metropolis, mentioning that I had read of some tycoons who had their own private rail cars, and that I was sure that events of such a nature as we had just pursued were commonplace upon them. James grudgingly agreed with my surmise, and made an explanation of how such cars were handled and conveyed from place to place. When I asked if he knew if such cars were available for rent, he began to become intrigued. He promised to give it some thought, and if possible, rent or borrow one so that we could take a trip of our own, perhaps for a wedding trip.

It was rather late when we reached New York, almost nine o'clock. James engaged a carriage to take us and our luggage to the Waldorf-Astoria. The young bell captain greeted us by name as he helped us from the carriage and I took a closer look at him. "Mister Johnson, I see that you have come up in the world!", I said with surprise.

The evening bell captain was David Johnson, the husband of Mary Johnson, a maid whom I had befriended during our last visit. Mary is in her late twenties, of an age with her husband, small and trim, and very pretty. Her husband was considerably larger than she, though stocky, not stout, with dark and curly hair, and was possessed of a short but dense and curly beard. Mary had told me one afternoon, that she found his beard quite ticklish, depending on what he was kissing!

David grinned and tipped his hat to us as he escorted us inside. He had already detailed one of the bellmen to handle our trunks, so we moved inside out of the cold winter air. "Again, greetings.", he said. "And thank you for noticing."

James gave us a curious look, so I explained, "James, surely you remember Mary Johnson. She helped so much during our last visit."

"Oh, yes, that's right, she stayed with us the night you were injured, as I recall.", he responded. He turned to face the bell captain and thrust out his hand. "I gather, then, that you must be the gentleman fortunate enough to have wed Mrs. Johnson. We did not meet at the time, but allow me to say that your wife was most kind to us, and that you are a lucky man, indeed."

David shook James' hand as he led us to the front desk. "Well, thank you very much for the compliment, sir."

"At the time, you were a bellman on the day shift, as I recall.", I said.

"Yes, ma'am, but as you noticed, I have been promoted to a junior bell captain."

rlfj
rlfj
576 Followers