The Memoirs Of A Young Victorian Lady Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This message changed our plans for the rest of the day, since James became extraordinarily amorous as a result. His passions were aroused by the night ahead, so once we returned to our rooms, James wasted no time in undoing my clothes and having his way with my body. Truth be told, I was as excited as he was, and cooperated most wholeheartedly in this. After our first heated bout, with James atop me and my legs and arms wrapped tightly around his torso, we lounged back on the covers, as naked as the day we were born, and proceeded to slowly and languorously reignite our passions for further loveplay. We spent the rest of the afternoon in this delightfully sinful pastime, drifting off to a nap prior to eventually awakening, bathing, and dressing for dinner.

Dinner was an interesting affair in and of itself. For a change of pace, I suggested to James that we visit an Indian restaurant that we had dined at during our previous visit to New York. James had spent many years in India and the Orient as a young man, and was quite fond of the cuisine, though it was rather difficult to come by in Saratoga Springs! Since neither Harry nor AnneMarie had any experience with Indian food, it was an intriguing experience for them. Both of them were astonished at James' ability to converse with the owners and staff of the restaurant in their native tongues.

There was little conversation about our eventual destination of our travels for the evening. I did note, however, that AnneMarie, while a perfect lady in every way, seemed neither apologetic nor embarrassed by our plans. While I was unsure whether such excitements and entertainments were a routine pastime for her and Harry, it was obvious to me that, like Siobhan and I, marriage was not a requirement for the joys of the marriage bed.

It was just after nine when our carriage delivered us to a house in the northern section of the island of Manhattan. It seemed to be of an average size, but proved deeper than expected, pushing well back upon the lot it sat on. Harry spoke with the doorman and our party was let in a side door. Once inside, we were greeted by the proprietress, a large and pleasant woman with the skin tone and facial features of a Mulatto, or perhaps a Quadroon. She ushered our group upstairs to a small room with several chairs and couches. Our coats and hats were hung in a closet and several bottles of champagne were opened and set about, along with flutes.

We were cautioned to remain as quiet as possible, and a heavy drape was opened across one of the walls. After our lights were doused completely, we could see that the wall behind the curtain was the rear of an immense looking glass, of the sort which is but partially silvered, so that when it was dark upon our side and brightly lit upon the other, we could witness events on the other side in perfect clarity. The room opposite us was also small, and though the furnishings and decor were as rich as the rest of the house, the only furniture consisted of a pair of armchairs and a daybed. James and Harry settled into a pair of oversized armchairs, and AnneMarie and I sat down upon our lovers' laps to watch the festivities.

I had just finished snuggling into my beloved, sipping my champagne, when the first assignation of the evening began. A dark skinned woman, a Negress, brought a man in through a door opposite us. She was dressed in naught but a thin and lacy robe and slippers, and once she had brought him in, she promptly proceeded to undress the man and set him down upon the daybed. She then stripped off her robe, displaying to us a lovely form with large and heavy breasts. She knelt before the man and took his manhood between her lips, to tease and excite him, then as he lay back upon the daybed, she crawled atop him and straddled him, inserting his cock into her cunny. She moved most energetically over the man until we could see his back arch and his hips began to buck up towards her as he spent. Afterwards, she helped him to dress and wrapped her robe about her again and escorted him away.

While in the retelling this may seem simple enough, at the time it was wonderfully exciting and delightful, setting the stage for a night of the most sinful and decadent intimacies. Certainly the harlot knew that watchers were on the other side of the mirror. Several times I noticed her position herself so that we could have a better view of what was occurring. The effect was quite noticeable upon my companions. James maneuvered me so that I was sitting with my dress draped over his lap; in other words, my bare bottom was seated upon his lap. I was wearing a dark red dress with a low cut front, a frilly petticoat, stockings, and slippers. By the finale of the tryst we were watching, James had managed to undo the buttons down the back of my dress, causing it to fall forward and expose my bosom to his view and touch, and his other hand had slipped beneath the hem of my dress, drawing it upwards to expose my cunny to his lusty eyes.

I had seated myself with my back to our companions, and I remember looking over my shoulder to see how they were taking in the exhibition. AnneMarie had no shame in exposing her body to the view of others. She was sitting on Harry's lap with her back to him, her legs straddling his, and leaning back against him. Her dress was pulled to her waist, and Harry had undone the buttons along the back and pushed it down as well. Beneath her dress she wore a Merry Widow with garters and stockings, and slippers. Now she was exposed to all, as Harry reached around to cup and fondle breasts that were almost the match of mine, while AnneMarie delved furiously between her thighs with her fingers.

I sipped more champagne and luxuriated in the feel of James' hands caressing my flesh. The next bout proved to be the most entertaining of the evening. A pair of beautiful young women, quite probably Mulattos or Quadroons, wearing nothing but chemises and slippers, brought a group of three young gentlemen, men not much older than I, into the room. The men were passing a bottle of some liquor back and forth, and sharing it with the whores.

Despite the youth and seeming inexperience of the three young men, they were active enough to keep the women completely occupied. They exposed their organs to the whores, who promptly knelt before them and began suckling their cocks. Whilst they were thus occupied, the men finished removing their clothing, then alternated between the two pair of lips available. Finally the three men were brought to release, spending by spraying their seed across the faces and breasts of the two whores. While the men took a quick break, the whores licked the seed from each other's bodies.

It was during this first bout of the fivesome opposite us that James began making bolder moves upon me. Leaning forward, he began to suckle my abundant boobies whilst running his fingers along the cleft between my legs, pleasuring me with his fingers against my nubbin. I gasped quietly as I shuddered with my release, then hurriedly opened his trousers and pulled him forth. I pumped his stiff cock repeatedly until the droplets appeared that announced his upcoming explosion. Shifting slightly, I raised my bottom off his lap sufficiently high to allow his cock to be stuffed into my cunny. Once there, I began clenching his mighty shaft with my most private of muscles as he resumed playing with my nubbin. I spent madly, shaking with my release repeatedly before I felt his cock expand within me and begin pumping his seed deeply. He groaned quietly as he spent, and I sagged back against my beloved.

By the time James and I had spent, the antics in the other room and also in the chair next to us had become quite heated. The two whores had begun fucking their revived clients, the men moving freely between them, and the whores were often taking two men at once, sometimes with their mouths and cunnies, but at least twice with their cunnies and their arses! Meanwhile, besides us, Harry had undone his breeches and AnneMarie had shifted so as to impale herself upon him. Their eyes were glued to the tableau beyond the glass, and AnneMarie bounced wildly on the cock trapped inside her quim. I saw enough of Harry's pride to realize that whilst he was not quite as long as James, he was most certainly as wide around, and that our friend was fully capable of pleasing the most demanding of women!

After this marvelous session, AnneMarie and I repaired our clothing but slightly, while James and Harry did the same. Harry slipped out and brought back another few bottles of champagne whilst we witnessed the room being set up for a further adventure, one which seemed most adventurous indeed. A pair of workmen removed the daybed and one of the armchairs and replaced them with a large rack of pipes. A pair of pipes came up from a low deck to support another pipe which acted as a crosspiece. Moreover, a few other pipes stood taller than the rest, and the entire contraption was festooned with a variety of straps and shackles.

Harry and James settled back into our chairs, and AnneMarie and I settled back onto our lovers' laps, champagne flutes in our hands, and the mistress of the house lowered the lights and ordered the next gambol to proceed. In the other room, a couple, a man and a woman, entered. Surprisingly, they seemed to be a true couple, married to each other, and not employed by the establishment. The woman promptly stepped behind a screen set to one side and removed her clothing completely, to put on a very thin and flimsy linen dress. The screen proved a most erotic fiction, since we could see both sides of it, and the gentleman opposite us could watch behind it in the reflection of the one-way mirror. The woman was slim and pretty, and seemed a little nervous, or perhaps simply anxious for the evening to start.

She had barely stepped from behind the screen when the door burst open and in stepped the largest Negro I have ever seen, a huge buck wearing nothing more than a loin cloth. His ebony skin gleamed, as did his scalp, for his head was shaved completely bald. Muscles rippled across his bare chest. At the sight of this man, the woman in the other room reacted strongly, her nipples, already quite prominent, tightening and hardening, thrusting out against the sheer linen. Surprisingly, her husband or lover was muchly affected also; I could clearly see his cock bulging against the front of his trousers! The buck immediately took charge of events, taking the woman by the hand and pulling her effortlessly to the rack.

Whilst James began undoing my dress and returning me to my previous state of wanton and lascivious display upon his lap, and Harry did the same behind me to AnneMarie, the buck knelt behind the woman and strapped her ankles to the upright pipes at the bottom of the platform, causing her legs to spread wide. Next, he tied her hands behind her back. Finally, he threw another long strap over the pipes above her head and tied one end to her hands tied behind her. He then pulled the strap tight, forcing her forward against the crosspiece. Movement was not possible, and she found herself immobilized before the huge Negro.

His torment was only started, however. His huge hands began roaming across her body, caressing her cruelly through the sheer linen. He pinched and twisted her nipples, groped crudely at her cunny, and even pressed into her arse from behind, through the dress. The woman reacted in a most wanton fashion, shaking and quivering at his touch, thrusting against his hands as best she could manage, and we could barely hear her cries of delight. Her husband had settled himself in the remaining armchair to watch this incredible scene, much as we were, while rubbing his cock through his trousers. He was very aroused.

Finally the woman was aroused to the buck's satisfaction, for he stepped up behind the woman and ripped the linen dress from her body, exposing her to our delight. He then proceeded to repeat his handling of her person, much to her evident delight. At this point, her husband undid his trousers and exposed himself to her view and began manipulating himself.

Next, the buck stepped away from the rack and reached inside a small closet, to bring forth a long and thin paddle, seemingly covered with leather, and showed it to both people. The woman cried out in fear, but the buck ignored her and moved behind her. Bringing his arm back, he sped the paddle forward, spanking her most fearfully, and we could hear her cries of agony through the glass. He continued to slowly and forcefully spank her, not sparing an inch of her buttocks, spanking her until her arse was bright red. By now, everyone was most aroused, and James had positioned me as before, sitting across his lap with his cock inside my very wet and hot cunny. Harry and moved AnneMarie to the floor, bending her forward over a hassock and entering her from behind, and he was rogering her fiercely from behind. Meanwhile, in the other room, beyond the looking glass, the woman's husband had stepped forward, still manipulating himself, and then spent, spraying his wife with his seed as she was tortured by the Negro buck!

After the man had finished, the buck decided he wanted to join in. Moving to where the woman could see him through her tear-filled eyes, he tore off his loincloth and showed himself to her. She stared mutely at what was probably the largest cock she had ever seen. It was most certainly the largest I have ever seen, surpassing even Little David's! He hung thick and only partially straight and stiff. Taking the strap which held her hands tied to the bar above her, he tightened the bonds, pulling her arms up behind her painfully, an action which forced her upper body to bend forward over the bar at her waist. When her face was brought low enough, he stepped before her and lifted his immense organ to her lips. The woman tried to deny him, but he was most forceful, and took her head in one hand whilst he fed her his cock with the other. While James and Harry rogered myself and AnneMarie, the buck put almost half his cock into the straining woman's mouth and throat.

The denouement of the evening occurred next. Pulling his now erect manhood from the woman's lips, he moved behind her and began feeding his enormous cock into her cunny from behind. She screamed in agony and torment as he slipped inside her slowly, inch by massive inch. It must have been as if she was taking the most enormous of sausages into her, and it seemingly would go in forever! He pushed inside until no more could enter, then pulled out slowly and pushed it back in, going slightly deeper the second time. He continued pulling out and pushing in, increasing his speed as he went, until in but a short time he was giving the woman the fuck of a lifetime! He then called out that he was approaching release, at which point her husband stepped before his bent-over wife and fed her his renewed manhood, and both men spent at the same time.

In truth, they were not the only ones to do so. Again I felt James' cock expand and pump his seed deep into my cunny. Hearing more heavy breathing, I looked behind me and watched as Harry pummeled AnneMarie from behind, his back arching as he began to spray inside her. AnneMarie had an almost glazed look as she watched the tableau before her, her knuckles stuffed into her mouth so that her cries of joy would go no further.

So ended the evening. After spending, the buck released the woman, who sagged to the carpet in her husband's arms, and left. The couple slowly revived, and the man helped the woman into her own clothing and walked her out. This was the signal for us to dress and depart as well.

Chapter 9 - A Closer Friendship

Everyone considered the evening's entertainment to be everything that had been hoped for. Certainly the final act had been the most astonishing, and both Harry and James were quite impressed, and perhaps even cowed, by the length and size of the 'blacksnake' the buck had possessed.

Needless to say, this most intimate of introductions had made the closest of friends of AnneMarie and I. Although we both intended to sleep late the next day and lounge at our leisure, we also decided to get together on Friday, to shop and talk. In actuality, the next day I awoke upon the entrance to the suite of Mary Johnson, and after allowing her to tidy things up and serve coffee, I induced her into doffing her clothing and joining me in my bed. This she eagerly agreed to, and I introduced her to the many pleasures possible with the two-headed dildo I had purchased. We spent the morning and early afternoon pursuing the Sapphic pleasures, then we bathed and touched up our shavings, so that when James returned I was in the peak of condition for an afternoon tryst with my fiancée.

The next morning AnneMarie came early to the Waldorf-Astoria and we had breakfast before going out shopping. I had only discovered what I wanted to get James for Christmas a few days before, yet I had no idea how to find what I wanted. AnneMarie, being a local, would most likely have an idea about how to start, and she did.

We started out at a local gymnasium, a training center for athletes and pugilists, and although we were unable to make our purchase there, we were directed to a larger establishment where we were assured of our ability to do so. We traveled thence, and were greeted by a rather decrepit gentleman who seemed to breathe through the mangled and extinct cigar he chewed upon. A most colorful individual, he was also most helpful, especially once I convinced him of my desire by making a substantial cash down payment.

My purchase was of all the equipment for the manly art of fisticuffs, or boxing. Most specifically, I purchased to take with me a pair of boxing gloves, which I had wrapped nicely. Further, I ordered for delivery to our Saratoga Springs home a second pair of gloves, along with the various ropes and posts and contraptions necessary for James to have an official boxing ring erected. At that most disastrous of evenings a few nights before, when James quipped that he was out of practice, I decided that a boxing ring for him to practice his pugilistic skills, would be perfect. After the first laughs, it would be quite appreciated, since he is possessed of such a martial and athletic nature. I would use the set of gloves as his present on Christmas Day, and explain the rest of the gift afterwards.

I suspected James' gift to me would be rather simpler, probably some jewelry and lingerie which he would want me to model for him, immediately, and wearing nothing but his 'gift.' If so, I could counter with the same demand, which would prove vastly entertaining!

Whilst traveling about the great metropolis, AnneMarie and I were able to talk, not only about our shopping expedition, but about our loves and our lives. Considering our experience of the previous evening, we had little modesty concerning the topic of ourselves and our fiancées. I readily admitted that James was my first and only lover, and that I had need of no other. AnneMarie smiled at this, and though she told me that Harry was her only lover at present, he was not her first by any means, and in fact, was not her first fiancée.

"You have been married before?", I asked, not understanding her statement.

"No, not married, but I was engaged once.", she said. "He died."

"I'm so sorry!", I exclaimed.

"Oh, it's been years and years. I was only a little older than you at the time, so it was what, perhaps eight years ago? It made for quite a scandal at the time, too.", AnneMarie admitted.

"A scandal, how? Because you were engaged?"

AnneMarie laughed brightly at this, and told me her story. "Well, as I said, I had just turned eighteen, and my father brought home a family friend. My father runs a fairly large butcher and sausage shop, and he brought Jonathan home a few days after my birthday. He was a banker we knew, and he astonished me. He was an older man, even older than your James, and his first wife had died years ago. Now he wanted to marry me, since I was of age, and had already asked my father for permission. It was completely arranged, with my mother's blessing, and that was that. I was to be married!"