The Memory of Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, defiance, mixed with excitement, exhilaration and trepidation, I truly did not know how to answer. I wasn't sure whether to be insulted at feeling trapped, exhilarated at the multiple sensations and feelings I've been experiencing, fear filling me to my core at what other possibilities She had in store, or defiant to the point of demanding my release. My head, thoughts, emotions, and senses were reeling. Feeling conflicted about all of this was the understatement of the year in my current situation. Finally settling on an appropriate response, or so I thought, I finally spoke, saying: Mistress, this is far more than I'd imagined, and would like to go home, NOW! Oh boy, big, mistake.

The color drained from Her face, as She stepped back, in shock, I think. I don't think She expected that response from me, after all of what had just transpired. She quickly regained Her composure, saying: "Hmm. You aren't in much of a position to demand very much, now are you slut? You fail to realize one thing, slut: You aren't in much of a position to demand very much, now are you slut? After all, it doesn't look like, for all your demanding and shouting for help, your current situation has changed since I caught you, now has it, slut? I will say this: I will enjoy breaking your defiant spirit, and make you see you need a woman like Me, and beg for My very presence and you'll be all the more thankful for it, too."

I swallowed hard, thinking: "Whoa, was that a giant fucked up move on my part. What the hell did I go and make Her mad for? I was beating myself up for not thinking before choosing my words. What the hell was I thinking? Did that make my current situation any better? NO! Am I free? NO! Was I, like, 5 nuggets short of a happy meal or what?"

I began to tremble, and begged to be released. I begged, pleaded, cried, all of that falling on deaf ears. I was in no better shape before I did the old: "Open mouth jam in foot" moment. Realizing that my alligator mouth had once again overloaded my butterfly ass, I began to tug at the padded cuffs on my hands, tried to break the hold the spreader bar had on my ankles, the supple leather collar upon my neck, all to no avail.

Still having some fight left in me, I began to tug at the restraints. Deep within, I felt unimaginable fear, mixed with exuberating excitement. I was at Her mercy, and whatever She had in store for me, I could never even begin to think on, much less fathom.

As when She was speaking, She disappeared behind me, surely She heard me struggling against the restraints, and was quick about Her displeasure at my action. Immediately, I felt the stinging sensations on my legs and thighs. Wincing and screaming as I bit down on the gag, my knees buckled, yet, hanging from Her collar, in doing so, I wound up choking myself somewhat. I tried to ready myself and steady myself for Her next blow or series of blows, with miserable success. (wink wink)

She quickly pulled up on the collar, then pulled my head back, seeing the tears that were freely flowing. Blinking through tears, I tried to clear my focus. My head spinning, my ass and thighs burning, I found it difficult to maintain my composure. I narrowed my eyes at Her, and growled behind the gag.

She let out this laugh, an evily wicked laugh, unbeknownst to me before, and never have I heard it since. "You intrigue me slut," She said. "I've broken many sluts and slaves here, and most have been broken rather easily once they've realized the predicament they've gotten themselves into, not to mention, them realizing defeat in My great presence. You're different, somehow."

Again trying to pull my hair from Her grasp, She quickly responded with a harder pull, and a quick nipple twist. My eyes slammed shut, as a gutteral agonizing sound rose from within my very soul. I tried to break Her grip on my nipple, as if that would make things better. Across Her face, as I opened my eyes and the rivers of tears streamed down my face, I could see She was really enjoying this. This thought crossed my mind: "She is fucking crazy. She's a Sadist kind of crazy I had never encountered, yet only heard of in news stories"

She reached down and stuck Her hand in my sopping wet pussy, then replied: "Tsk, tsk tsk. Slut, did I give You permission to cum? Because if My memory serves Me correctly, the answer is no. You will learn how things are done for me, slut. You will cum when I tell you to, and won't if I tell you not to"

My thoughts were: "Cum? Cum? Was She fucking kidding me? It was probably wet because I pissed myself from the agony I was feeling." The room spinning faster now, my head drowning, all I could remember was Her asking again: "Did I tell you to.............. and that's where it all drifted away as I passed out.

I woke quickly, choking, as the splash of water She tossed in my face, started dribbling into my nose. Gasping for air, She pulled my head back quickly with a strong tug of my hair. "There you are, slut, welcome back to Me. There, there now, I see I will have to take things a wee bit slower for you, slut. I hadn't reallized you weren't a pain slut, and that you were so fragile. From what I've seen, this is all new to you, so for now, I'll take it easy on you. Just know, it won't be that way for long. You will take all I give you, and so very much more."

Taking a few moments to take stock of my situation, I once again realized I was still bound. Before I was awakened in such a hurried way, in my unconsciousness, I was safe and sound at home. I was in my room, watching some television, eating snacks, and relaxing. Now, clearly awake and conscious, I found that was not even remotely the case.

"Stand up straight, slut!" She barked out Her commands, and I immediately did as She said. In my head, I was thinking: "If I can return to Her good graces, after causing myself such a nightmarish situation, I might be able to get a drop on Her and escape to make my way to freedom."

She began to paddle my ass, slowly at first, me flinching with each blow. My ass felt like it was on fire by the time She finished "that round," and began with another. Next came Her flogger. She had shown it to me before She began. I admired it's craftsmanship. It had a black onyx handle, with long, leather strips attached to it. The silver metal band holding the strips to the handle, had rads in it. I got a long, hard look at it, as She made sure She showed me each tool of Her craft before using them deftly.

She began by digging Her nails into my now beet red ass cheeks, then commenting: "Not to My liking..........yet," then again that soul shaking laugh I'd come to be familiar with. She swung, first few blows landing on my red, overly sore ass cheeks. Then repositioning Herself, and swinging, I felt the strips landing between my legs from the rear. As Her strength grew in Her blows, my pussy also began to burn. For some strange reason, that wasn't driving my mind crazy. It was the sensations of the leather as they hit my clit. Exhilarating, yet painful. It wasn't long before She began to notice my body responding to each round She delivered.

Next, came a vibrating egg. My eyebrows furrowed together, and She knew why. "Oh, this little gem? Oh, this is one of My favorite tools. It is remote controlled, with 5 different speeds. I insert it into your ass or pussy, as I see fit, of course, and turn it on and off at My whim and pleasure."

She then proceeded to reach her hand down between my legs, turning it on it's lowest setting, and taunted and teased me. "The pussy or the ass, hmmm, choices, choices....... whatever am I to do?" Sarcastic son of a bitch She was, I thought. Next thing I knew, She backed away, then disappeared behind me once more, only to return moments later. The devilish look in Her eyes made me blink twice as She lifted Her hands to my eye level. There, in front of me, were not one, but two eggs.

Seeing them both, I thought: "OMG..........She had one in each hand. She planned on putting one in each hole." I tugged at the restraints, tried to back away, which earned a quick slap in my face from Her.

"NO YOU DON'T SLUT! DON'T YOU EVER REFUSE WHAT I OFFER YOU! I TOLD YOU BEFORE, AND I WANT TO SHOW YOU WHAT YOUR CURIOSITY WILL GET YOU FROM ME, AND THE COST ATTACHED TO IT WILL BE HIGH, LET ME ASSURE YOU ON THAT."

Pulling me back in front of Her, She quickly slid Her hand between my thighs and slid Her gem into my wet, dripping pussy. She, as if gliding on air, quickly got behind me, leaned me forward, and slid the other into my ass. I tried to fight Her on it, but seeing as She was standing in a most opportune spot, She was quick to grab my waist, and push that gem into my ass. Next, She strode 4 feet in front of me, pulled out 2 different remotes and showed them to me. One was black, the other silver. The twinkle in Her eyes and wicked grin across Her face let me know.............boy was I in for TRUBBBBBLEEEEEEEEE.

12