The Memory Vault: Angelie Ch. 02

Story Info
Angelie has Dave over the next day, and things change.
3.6k words
3.4
7.5k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 09/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelie stood in front of the mirror in her bedroom. She was completely nude. It was almost 8:30am, and Dave would soon be here. Her hair was, once again, pulled loosely back in a half ponytail. She lifted her large breasts briefly and let them fall. They bounced a moment and then settled. She patted her stomach and shook her head, almost in disgust. She turned to her side and smacked her thighs and her ass. Her expression was that of someone who just gulped lime juice. She wasn't sure if she liked what she saw in the mirror, but the words of Dave from the previous day was still fresh in her mind.

"You're beautiful. You have nothing to be shy about."

That's what he said. And if he liked what she was looking at in the mirror, then she shouldn't worry about it.

She reached over and took a dark green robe off a hook on her bedroom door, covering her nudity. She didn't bother putting anything else on. If yesterday was any indication, he'd have her out of that robe in minutes. Why make it difficult? No sense in putting on clothes if she was just going to be taken out of them anyway. She welcomed the idea that they would have sex again. She was not sad at the fact that she lost her virginity to Dave. She had liked him a lot, and for quite a while. She was happy that he was her first.

The doorbell rang and she limped out of her room. She was incredibly sore between her legs and it was somewhat difficult to walk. She fought through it though. She had to. Dave certainly intended on having more sex with her today. She achingly made her way downstairs and gave it her greatest effort to just walk normally and not show any signs of her pain.

She opened the door, wearing just her dark green robe. She smiled and greeted Dave, inviting him in. He leaned down and kissed her very nicely on the lips.

"Did you sleep good last night?" He asked.

"I did." She responded.

Despite her pain, she wasn't lying at all with that statement. She fell asleep shortly after dinner and slept through the night, like a log.

He leaned down and kissed her again, this time, a more passionate kiss. Their tongues embraced as their opened mouths connected. The kiss wasn't long, but didn't lack the intensity of their first couple of make-outs. He broke the kiss smoothly and removed his light jacket.

"Want something to drink?" She offered.

"Water would be great." He accepted.

She went into the kitchen and he took a seat on the couch.

Things weren't going as she expected. They had spent at least an hour just sitting on the couch, talking and laughing. She put on a movie and they cuddled up and watched it. Half way through the movie, he laid his head down on her lap, sprawling the length of the couch and she ran her fingers through his hair. She thought how nice this was. It was sort of like, they were dating, or even better, they were a couple. Were they a couple? Nothing like that had been discussed. It was never even brought up. Nothing was established. She shouldn't get ahead of herself. If she's too pushy, then it might ruin it. However, now that she pondered on it a bit, she wasn't really looking to just be a piece of ass for his leisure. Now wasn't the time though. This was really nice just sitting here, enjoying each other's company, and whatever happens from here, happens.

It was just a matter of time and now, it started to happen. The movie was nearing the end. He looked up at her and smiled. She smiled back. She leaned down and they started an intensely passionate kiss. She cooed as their tongues embraced again. He reached his hands up and caressed either side of her face. He reached a hand up and removed the loose hair tie, allowing her messy hair to fall freely over they're connected faces. With one hand, he grabbed her hair and their lips broke from each other's as he pulled her head back. He turned his body to its side, facing her. He began to kiss the inside of her thighs. She immediately sucked in a hard breath and her legs parted immediately. Using the tip of his tongue, he traced up and down her inner thighs. She closed her eyes and kept her breathing steady. With one hand, he untied the loose sash of her robe and it opened, exposing most of her front. He slid off the couch and positioned himself between her parted legs. His hands reached behind her knees and he pulled her forward so she was now sitting on the edge of the couch. She lay back, pushing her hips forward as he pushed her legs wide apart. He admired the thick and expansive bush of curly, jet-black pubic hair. She kept her eyes closed as his mouth made a beeline for her clitoris.

His tongue touched first, meeting the folds of her sex. The tip, moistening each side as it worked through and found her clitoris. He pressed his tongue flat against her and delivered a long, upward lick. He brought it down in the same motion, as if in reverse. His tongue began to flick at her clitoris, snake-like in motion. He brought a hand around and massaged her clitoris with his thumb while his tongue worked above, below, and all around it. He moved his thumb up and down, alternating in circles and direction, sometimes grazing it and sometimes pushing with pressure. His tongue worked from all around the clitoris, down to her opening, and returning. Her breathe was getting shallow. She was immensely aroused despite the soreness which was very much still there. His thumb pressed harder and circled faster. He inserted his tongue inside of her, probing in and out, coating it with her arousal. She felt his hot breath all over her and it was erotic. She slowly moved her hips up as his head moved forward and back, making love to her with his tongue. She felt the rush start. She was getting ready to cum. Dave sensed this and massaged her clit furiously with his thumb. Her legs tensed up and as quickly as it started to build, it happened and she was moaning, almost in a whiney tone, as she came.

Dave stood up and brought her to her feet. He removed the robe and tossed it on the floor. Angelie, deciding to show equal eagerness and aggression, pulled his shirt up and tippy-toed to pull it over his head and off. She gripped the waist of his sweats and yanked them down. To her surprise, he was wearing nothing under them. His quickly hardening penis was freed and swaying from side to side. He turned her around with insistence and nudged her to the edge of the couch, bending her over the side of it. She attempted to brace herself with her arms but that wasn't going to work. Her breasts and everything above hung over the side of the couch while her stomach was pushed onto it. She didn't know what to do with her arms so she let them hang lazily in front of her. That was, until Dave gripped her wrists and pulled her arms back so they were at her sides. He freed one momentarily so he could guide himself into her. Once the head of his full erection penetrated, he grabbed her other arm again. Angelie's head and breasts were hanging over the couch and out of view. Dave brought a leg up and nudged her leg outward, spreading her more. Her ass was propped up in this position, and then it began. Dave pushed himself deep into her and withdrew quickly. He pressed into her again, very slowly and deliberately, then withdrew quickly again. He was going slowly in, and quickly out. Each insertion seemingly taking forever, then, he would be out very suddenly. After a few moments, which seemed like several minutes, he started to thrust into her, his pace moderate. She was incredibly wet, almost, overly wet. Each insertion made an audible sound almost like a splashing or sloshing sound.

A thought rushed into her mind. There was something different today. He wasn't taking it easy on her. In her position, he was unable to see her face, but she was wincing in agony at each thrust. Tears were welling in her eyes. Her arousal wasn't helping ease the pain today. She shifted her legs. She attempted to turn her hips. Nothing was working. He was penetrating her in an almost brutal nature. She clenched her teeth and made tight fists with her hands. She closed her eyes tight and breathed through quivering lips. Her hair hung over her face. Her breasts were jerking forward with each thrust and then retreating into a slam against the couch's side. She did all she could to not just break out into a sob. He started to increase the strength in which he thrust into her. This made the feeling worse.

She did all she could to not concentrate on the pain. Other thoughts did flicker in her mind's eye. The feeling of being restrained like this was every bit as erotic as rumors have suggested. She also knew that, behind her was Dave, a hot guy that she liked and that liked her, and he was experiencing pleasure because of her.

It was difficult to block the pain. However despite it she felt the familiar rush of an oncoming orgasm. Dave surely sensed it as well because he kept his pace quick. The release came and she screamed an exotic moan that seemed to travel straight to the floor. He pulled out and also released, streaming semen on her lower back and her ass. She gasped at the full withdraw, as it was very relieving. He helped her up to her feet. She looked at him, streams from where tears fell from her eyes, were outlined in her cheeks. Her lips continued to quiver.

"I know you must be really sore. If at any time you can't take it anymore, just say 'Mercy'"

"Mercy?" she asked.

She found this peculiar. She felt as if he was telling her she had to beg him not to make her suffer. Nevertheless, she nodded.

He took her hand in hers and they made their way upstairs to her room. He noticed her legs parted and the limp in her step as she walked. After two steps, he scooped her into his arms and carried her up the remaining steps and into her room. He lay her on the bed. It was nearly 12:30pm.

"I'll be right back." He exclaimed and left the room.

She was exhausted. She rubbed herself and winced at how tender and irritated she was between her legs. Mercy she thought. Would saying mercy make her a coward? She didn't want to seem like she was giving up. She didn't want him to think she couldn't handle it. The pain was becoming difficult to deal with, though. Perhaps she wasn't up to handling this. And where did he go? What was he doing? She heard footsteps go down the stairs a few minutes ago and now they were coming back up.

Dave returned with a glass of water and some apple slices. She looked on, confused. He sat near her head, lifting it and lowering it onto his lap.

"Here, eat and drink this. You've got to be starving." He said.

She couldn't believe it. She was just wondering if they were going to do lunch or something. He fed her the apple slices from his hand. She devoured them. She leaned up slightly, propping herself up on her elbows and drank the water down. He took the glass from her and placed it aside. He stood up and laid her back down again.

"Remember, just say Mercy if it's too much for you." He reminded her.

He positioned himself between her legs. He pushed them up and back, spreading them apart, evening her feet with her shoulders. He quickly mounted her and guided himself easily into her opening. He took her arms and put them above her head, restraining her wrists with his left hand. With his right, he gripped her hair tightly at her forehead pressing firmly into the bed, completely immobilizing her. With his shoulders and chest, she kept her legs in place, parallel with her body. Her breasts were mashed together and with one hard, swift, and merciless motion, he slammed his hips down. His pubic region crashed into the bottom of her ass and he was buried deep inside of her.

"Ahhhhh....Fuck." She yelled.

He smirked at her as she looked at him, almost angrily. He raised and lowered his hips slowly, deeply penetrating her again, though not as rough. He did again, and again, and again. It was a very slow and deliberate pace. She closed her eyes.

"Open your eyes, and look at me." He commanded.

This took her by surprise. How controlling was this guy? She did as she was told, and opened her eyes and stared at him, wincing and gritting her teeth with each slow, torturous stroke. He humped her so steadily, not breaking off the rhythm even the slightest. He went as deep as he could go, and withdrew almost completely out of her. He did this over and over. She was accepting his full length. His pubic region met her ass with each plunge creating a clapping sound. She closed her eyes again. "Open them." He commanded much more forcefully this time, almost yelling at her.

He tightened his grip on her air and pressed her harder into the bed.

"Okay, okay." She protested in a struggled, breathless voice.

He smirked at this response, but she had a feeling he wasn't exactly happy with it.

He increased the speed of his thrusts from slow to just a notch above moderate.

"Ohhhh....Ohhhh God...Mer.."

She stopped herself. She wouldn't say it. Not yet. She can handle this. Saying mercy wouldn't please him and right now, that didn't seem like an option.

"All you have to do is say it." He reminded her.

"Ohhh....Oh God Dave."

He started to go just a little faster now. Not really harder though.

"How does it feel, Angelie?" He asked.

"So...so good Dave. So Good. You feel so fucking good." She responded in as sexy a way as she could muster.

"How does it feel having the virginity fucked out of you?" He said, his tone very demeaning.

She was shocked at his question. So shocked she couldn't utter a response. He thrust a little faster now, and harder. The clapping sounds of their lower halves meeting started to get loud, as did her moans.

"Ohhhhhhh.....Ohhhhhhhh....Ahhh....Ohhhhhh"

"Your virginity is gone." He continued to antagonize. "I fucked it completely out of you and now, it's a distant memory."

She couldn't understand the humiliation tactic he was laying on. And it was exactly that, humiliating, and degrading. She only responded by staring at him, as she was instructed to do, and moaning louder, wincing with every thrust.

"Ohhhh....uhhhhhh" she grunted, staring into his eyes. The look on her face almost pathetic.

The pain was too much now. She tried everything she could to keep up with him, but it was too much. The look on her face almost pleading with him to ease up on her. It felt great, and horrible all the same.

"Mercy!" she yelped. He stopped suddenly.

"Mercy?" he asked to make sure she was certain.

"Yes. Mercy. Please." She begged.

"Okay. You cum for me once more and you shall have your mercy."

Her eyes widened at this.

"We'll end this with fireworks."

She didn't know exactly what that meant, but she was close to orgasm already, so she knew mercy was not far off. He pressed his shoulders forward, forcing her legs into the bed, her feet next to her face.

He leaned down and kissed her lightly. As their mouths opened for a passionate embrace, he changed course and took her bottom lip into his mouth, sucking it. Her mouth opened slightly more. This was hot as hell. Suddenly, she felt a twinge as he bit down on her lip, then quickly releasing it, sucking it soothingly. He began to pound into her. All remorse was gone.

"Ahhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhh Shit."

She was accepting it, handling it, though she didn't know how it was possible. It hurt so much, but felt so good at the same time. She was so wet now. There were literally drips coming out, running down her ass as well as his erection. Each thrust almost created a splash.

She shuttered each time he bit her lip, and relaxed when he suckled the pain away. The rush was swiftly approaching. He bit down one more time, though not nearly as hard, and kept her lip within his teeth. He pounded her so hard she thought the bed was going to crash straight through the floor and they would fall to the lower level. Or at the very least, the bed would break. She no longer cared. The orgasm was here and it came on so fast that her entire body convulsed. He didn't slow, not a bit. She shuttered and tried to close her legs but it was no use. He had her pinned and mounted, completely immobile. His body bounced on hers and they're bodies were literally lifting off the mattress and in the air. Suddenly he stopped, keeping himself deep in her. He slid his knees closer to together, allowing her ass to raise a little. Now, with just the thrusting of his hips, he slammed in and out of her quickly. His erection hardened as the blood rushed in. He pulled out. Instead of straightening up and releasing onto her, he let go of her hair and wrists. He slid forward resting himself on her thighs. The force pushed her legs further into the bed. He positioned his thighs along her sides. With his left hand, took a firm grip of her jaw. With the right, he stroked his erection lightly.

"Open your mouth." He commanded.

She did without protest. He directed his penis to the edge of her mouth and released two huge streams of semen into her mouth. He pulled his penis back slightly, allowing two more streams to shoot onto her face.

"Swallow" He demanded.

She closed her mouth and swallowed it down. It wasn't a taste she would consider pleasant in anyway. He reached his right hand around and smacked her hard on her ass, like a jockey to a racehorse. The slap jolted her. He released her jaw and with his index finger, guided the streams of semen on her face down and into her mouth. She licked it off her lips and sucked it off his finger. He reached around and spanked her again. A third time, and a fourth time. Even a fifth time.

The position quickly got too uncomfortable. She struggled under the restraint of his body. He reached around and spanked four more times, each one harder than the last, and all on the same ass cheek. She exhaled deeply following each gasp that reacted with each spank.

"And now, mercy". He antagonized.

He slid downward, ever so slowly, torturing her completely by taking forever. His semi-erect penis grazed along her sex. Her body jolted as the sensitivity was too much to bear. Finally, he was off her. He used one hand to keep her legs in place. He raised his other hand and slapped down very hard and punishing onto the same stinging ass cheek.

"Ah shit." She let out in a yell.

He released her legs. She lowered and straightened her legs. Fireworks indeed, she thought. That was a very climatic ending.

She couldn't move. She was exhausted, sore, and was ready to fall fast asleep. He caressed her face gently and smiled. She returned the sincerity. He leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips. He retreated but she reached up and grabbed him around the neck, pulling him into a deep, passionate kiss. It was eager and she kept the kiss going deeper, and deeper, pulling him into her as their tongues tangled within their open, connected mouths. The kiss ended. She glanced down and saw he was fully aroused again. Her eyes widened as she knew she couldn't possibly accept anymore. Still, she reached a hand out, and caressed him. She leaned up and placed gentle kisses along the base of his erection. She glanced over at the clock. It wasn't 2 o'clock yet. She looked at him and saw the eager look in his eyes. She took a deep breath and pulled him on top of her, wrapping her legs around his lower back. They engaged in another deep kiss as he lowered his hips, entering her easily, smoothly, and without the guidance of a hand.

Angelie returned to school the next day. The suspension was over. Dave also returned to classes at the community college. They had tried to meet up a few times for hook ups, but the opportunity to have sex was no longer available. They both lived with their parents and they weren't old enough, nor could they afford a hotel. She performed oral sex on him the last time they met. It was in a dark wooded area. It was nothing anyone would consider respectable. A relationship never developed. They would see each other in passing once in a while but the hook ups stopped and the conversations returned to vague, and shortly after that, there was hardly a hello. They inevitably lost contact, and never spoke again.