The Mending of Broken Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES!" Andi cried out as he plunged inside her. She bucked her hips back at him, begging him even further, begging him deeper.

It worked. Mike pushed forward as Andi pushed back, and instantly the cheeks of her ass were nestled up against the lower span of his stomach, his heavy testicles slapping against her swath of blonde trimmed pubic hair. He grunted as he bottomed out and snugness of her pussy surrounded his cock.

"Oh my god," Andi moaned. "Fuck me, Michael. Fuck me HARD. THINK YOU CAN HANDLE THAT?"

Stuffed full inside the glorious snatch of Andrea Tinsley, Mike bellowed, "Nothing I can't handle, you dirty little slut!"

And so began his assault: he withdrew and plunged forward again, sinking the length of his significant member brutally back inside her womb, pummeling her viciously. She moaned again, gutturally, and thrashed about wildly. He kept his hands securely on her hips, forcing her to remain where he wanted her, forcing her to take all of his punishment.

A dirty thought spawned suddenly in his mind and he angled his right index finger toward the center of her ass, and after one particularly vicious quake he popped it, without warning and to the second knuckle, into the wrinkled pink hole of her anus.

Andi shrieked; it was clear she had never expected him to violate her so brazenly. It was also clear that extreme waves of pleasure were now assaulting her; her body quaked violently and her legs trembled dangerously, to the point where Mike prepared himself without really thinking about it to catch her if her knees buckled.

It was the way she still managed to milk his cock with her cunt muscles, even though wracked by debilitating pleasure with his cock in her pussy and his finger in her ass, that did Mike himself in. He fought to hold off, but sadly, he failed. As much as he wanted it to last, he could not wait, although in fairness he did not think any man could withstand such luscious sensations. The pussy of Andrea Tinsley was heaven on earth.

Fortunately, neither could she. "OH FUCK!" she wailed, and her body flailed and her legs shuddered. "I'M COMING! I'M COMING! OOOOHHHHHH FFFFUUUUCCCKKKKK!"

"AAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Mike groaned as his balls pulled tight and spewed his latest load of cum into the convulsing woman's pussy.

And then the tremors subsided and the two lovers slumped forward, Andi with her elbows on the counter, Mike with his weight across her back, both of them sucking in ragged gasps of air.

"Mmmmmm," Andi murmured with a smile Mike could not see, but could easily hear, "hard and fast, just like I like it."

"I've learned that," he replied with a chuckle as he reached around and grabbed a firm hold of her fleshy breast.

And Andrea turned her head then and leaned back to kiss his face, lightly and tenderly as she often did after their lovemaking, and the moment never failed to give Mike a significant flush of warmth throughout his body: the beautiful woman was his, finally and fully, and he was never going to let her go.

* * *

Audrey could not believe they were going at it again. She awoke just after four to the sex-crazed squeals of her sister reverberating through the walls, and now she could do nothing but lay there until they were through. For someone as sexual as Audrey, it was difficult to sleep when you knew there was sex happening nearby.

She wondered fleetingly what it would be like to have a consistent source of cock, a boyfriend like Mike who satisfied your every need, sexual and non-sexual. One day, she supposed, she would try to find her own Mike Gregory, but for now, she just wanted to have as much fun as she possibly could. She was very happy, however, that Andi had found someone special.

The man of her dreams, in fact.

<<<End of The Mending of Broken Hearts by Jack and Josephine Cutter. Future stories starring some or all of these characters might also be forthcoming based upon response and demand. Certain characters featured herein may also be found in other works by the authors, published or forthcoming. Email feedback to the address in my profile.com>>>

1...456789