The Mentalist

Story Info
Evening is more than Alandra had bargained for.
4.1k words
4.34
62.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alandra hung up the telephone with a frown. The conversation with her friend Jade had been strange, to say the least. On the face of it, Jade had called with a simple invitation to go out Saturday night to see the new magic act that had received such rave reviews. But she had sounded very odd, as though there were some great mystery about a simple invitation for the show. What had she said just before hanging up? "Don't be afraid; he won't hurt you." That was odd, very odd. What on earth was she talking about?

The Mentalist whose show they were to see was supposedly a real phenomenon; no one had figured out how he did his magic tricks. Even the Amazing Magellan, who specialized in debunking magic acts, admitted that he was stumped. Alandra recalled a news story she had read about him a few months ago. He performed astounding acts of mind reading and hypnotism that defied any rational explanation. He emerged from obscurity a year ago and had rapidly invaded the high-priced nightclub scene, climbing to the major performer circuit in Vegas all within less than a year. No one knew much of anything about him (a situation that he did nothing to correct since it only added to his mystique). He was of indeterminate age, seeming to be somewhere between thirty and fifty. He was tall and muscular with piercing blue eyes and a handsome visage with a slightly cruel bend to it. Women seemed to have a special affinity for his act-Alandra recalled reading that it was not uncommon for them to faint during his show. Maybe that was what Jade was referring to. It was of no consequence though, she was quite certain that he would have no such effect on her, no matter how charismatic he was. Alandra chalked up her friend's odd comment to another one of Jade's well-known flights of fantasy, shrugged and went back to reading the legal brief that she had to digest before tomorrow's court appearance.

On Saturday, Jade showed-up at her door a full 30 minutes earlier than was required to make it to the theater in good time. Alandra saw Jade standing on her stoop as she peered through the peephole in her door. Alandra had not yet finished dressing when the bell rang, so she had simply thrown-on a robe before going to the door. She stared at Jade through the peephole for a few more seconds, as though to reassure herself that she wasn't a ghost, and then opened the door.

"Jade, you have never been early in your life! What is going on?" Alandra questioned suspiciously. Jade gave her a peck on the cheek by way of greeting and smiled a big sunny smile. "Nothing. I was just ready early. I am psyched to see The Mentalist. Come on, girl, you need to get dressed. Let's see what you are going to wear?"

Jade breezed past Alandra and headed for her bedroom. Alandra had no choice but to follow in her wake like a small boat under tow by a powerful ship. Jade plopped down comfortably onto Alandra's bed and said, "Why don't you wear your burgundy sweater; it highlights your hair so well."

Alandra shrugged and replied. "I was going to wear my blue silk blouse, but I couldn't decide what slacks to wear with it. Maybe your right… the sweater would look good with the tan slacks."

She had just finished drying her hair and applying her make-up when Jade arrived, so Alandra was wearing only her panties under the robe. She dropped the robe unconcernedly and reached for the under wire bra lying ready on the bed. Jade grabbed it before she could pick it up and said, "Don't wear a bra. I'm not wearing one and I don't want everyone to stare just at me."

Alandra stopped and stared at her friend in bemusement. "Jade, what's going on here? If I go bra-less my breasts are going to bounce all over. You know that." Jade laughed and looked at Alandra 's large breasts in frank appraisal. "Goodness, I envy you. Those suckers are incredible!"

Alandra laughed at her friend's appraisal and looked down at her bosom with a wry smile. Her DD cup breasts hung lush and full from her chest, each complimenting its twin with classically beautiful curves. Her aureole formed large light-brown crowns to the perfect spheres of her breasts, encircling well-defined nipples that seemed to accentuate the essential femaleness of her bosom. Alandra shimmied slightly, making the soft flesh shake and wobble; she knew from experience that such a display would have reduced a male observer to drooling.

"Yeah, I guess they are pretty cool," Alandra replied. "But sometimes it is a real pain to have them. They attract a lot of attention in court, which I don't need when I am trying to be professional."

Jade examined the thin, nearly transparent nylon cups of the bra that she had absconded. "Why not wear a Minimizer when you work? This thing isn't much better than going bra-less."

Alandra sighed with vexation. "I've tried Minimizers, and they are uncomfortable-they mash my boobs back into my armpits. Besides, I should be able to be female and still be treated professionally at work. It shouldn't have to be one or the other."

Jade rolled her eyes in exasperation at her friend's naive view of life. "Yeah, yeah, sure. By that argument men ought to be able to walk around wearing codpieces and have no one notice. Come on Alandra, be reasonable. You have unusually large and beautiful breasts and they are going to attract attention, so just learn to deal with it."

Jade threw Alandra's bra into the corner behind a chair and said, "Live dangerously tonight! Let them hang out for one evening. It will make you feel sexy. Who cares if the guys stare at you?" Alandra frowned at her friend and shook her head slowly at her uncharacteristic behavior. She looked down at her breasts again and then shrugged. "Okay, why not?"Alandra removed the suggested garment from her sweater drawer, and pulled the tight-fitting sweater over her head, enjoying the feel of the soft cashmere on her exposed nipples. "Hmmmm… that is nice," she thought. She pulled her slacks over her muscular legs and then dashed into the bathroom for a quick hair brushing and a splash of perfume. She posed for Jade with her hands on her hips in her "model" pose. Jade ran her eye over her beautiful friend and whistled in appreciation: "Ummm, ummm! You look delicious. If I went both ways, I'd undress you right on the spot." Alandra's jaw dropped in disbelief at Jade's outrageous statement. Jade blushed, and then covered her mouth, giggling at Alandra's expression. "Jade! What has gotten into you? Are you on drugs or something?" Alandra asked in disbelief. "You are really over the top tonight." Jade just laughed again and replied, "Let's go. I don't want to be late."

The two lovely young women had attracted a lot of attention in the theater lobby, as Alandra had predicted. Her pronouncement had been quite correct; her breasts bounced suggestively with each step and had attracted nearly every man's gaze within eyeshot. At first she had been embarrassed, but after downing a glass of wine she had relaxed and enjoyed the attention. It did feel good to break out from under her usual professional restraint once in awhile. By the time they had taken their seats in the fourth row, center, both women were feeling quite animated. They chatted excitedly for several minutes, until just before curtain time. Then Jade looked Alandra in the eye and became very serious. Her eyes glowed with excitement and she said, "Let's make a promise to each other. We agree to tell each other all about it afterwards; no holding back. Agreed?" Alandra stared at her friend with a puzzled expression and replied slowly, "What do you mean? Tell each other what? We're going to see the same show."

Jade smiled quietly and said, "Yes, that's right. Just humor me. Promise?"

Alandra shook her head for the hundredth time that night, seriously beginning to wonder whether her friend was really on drugs. She answered after a few seconds of consideration, "Sure. Okay. I promise."

Jade squeezed her hand and spoke softly but firmly. "I mean it. Promise for real."

Alandra nodded and replied, "Okay, I promise for real."

With that Jade sat back with a satisfied smile and stared at the still dark stage. Alandra glanced at her furtively several times as she replayed the odd conversation in her mind, but then the lights went down and the curtain opened.

A single spotlight illuminated a darkly handsome, bearded man sitting on a stool. He wore all black. His hair was black with silver highlights, and his carefully trimmed beard was jet black. Magellan sat, leaning slightly forward, immobile in the light-- a dark, brooding presence. Alandra felt the hairs on the back of her neck rise as she observed this dark presence in the dead silence that had fallen. The seconds stretched by with no indication of life from the man, but no one in the theater moved or spoke. Not even a cough broke the silence. Alandra shivered slightly in her seat and wondered how long he could make this tension last. At last he raised his eyes to meet the light, and Alandra inhaled sharply as she saw his face. Magellan seemed to mirror the tension in the room; his face was strong, dark and held repressed energy in check as though it seethed under the surface. And his eyes.... they seemed to blaze with a cold blue light that penetrated her as though her innermost secrets were revealed for him to read as easily as she might read a children's book. There was great beauty there too; she could sense it. She stared into his eyes, mesmerized by the power and intensity of this dark man.

Magellan's voice was deep and powerful with just a hint of an Eastern European accent. Or was it Russian? Alandra couldn't tell, but she knew she could listen to him for a long time. His voice rolled over her like the first wave of wind preceding a big storm; it was warm, very sensual, and hinted darkly at the power following behind it. She realized that she wasn't really hearing his words at all; just the ebb and flow of his voice held her enthralled. She felt no desire to try to listen-- she sat and listened but did not hear, with goose bumps on her arms and neck.

Alandra watched as he performed some tricks of mind reading for various audience members, neither hearing nor caring what he said to them. She felt withdrawn from the currency of the performance, almost as though she were removed from this scene and was observing a soundless picture. Her mind drifted, wandering through images of her life, of odd encounters she remembered, of embarrassments and pleasures, of loves and lusts. She felt his voice wash over her and invade her until it filled her mind. "Tell me what you want." Magellan's voice rang in her mind with the powerful clarity of a tolling bell. She gasped and glanced around, certain that he had left the stage and was standing next to her. But he still sat upon the stage, speaking to the audience, oblivious to her presence.

"Yes." The deep, resonant voice came again within her head. "I speak to you, fair lady-- you with the flaming hair and the feminine, curvy body. Tell me what you seek. Show me."

Alandra shivered with excitement as she realized that he was speaking directly to her mind. "What does he want me to tell him?" she thought. "I don't want anything…."

She stopped in mid-thought. That was untrue…. She did want…what? What did she want??? She was happy, wasn't she? She was a successful lawyer, and a beautiful woman with friends and family. She had money, clothes, she traveled, and she enjoyed life. But… she had a need. She knew it when she really stopped long enough to think. She knew it sometimes late at night when she lay half-asleep. She knew it when she awoke at night from the strange dreams, sweating and wet between her legs. Above all she knew it when she disappointedly said goodnight to another less than inspiring date.

An image began to form in her mind. It was an image she had seen on an adult site on the Internet. Jade had shown it to her, she realized with a start! At the time she had made a disapproving comment, and they had moved on. But the image stayed with her and she dreamed of it occasionally.

No, she dreamed of it frequently, she admitted guiltily to herself. It was the image of a bound young woman: her hands were tied behind her back and she had a gag in her mouth. Ropes encircled each of her breasts at their bases, tightly binding them, making them bulge out obscenely, her nipples taut and distended. Another set of ropes ran around her waist and between her legs, spreading and squeezing her labia. The woman stared at the camera with a look of both pain and desire so intense that Alandra had been transfixed when she first had seen it.

"Ah." The voice filled her again. It came as a satisfied pronouncement, final and all encompassing.

"No! That isn't it!" she retorted angrily in her mind. "I can't want that…"

"But you do," came the reply. "Let me demonstrate."

Magellan stood across from her wearing only black leather pants. His bare chest glowed warmly in the torchlight. Muscles rippled from his arms and chest as he moved. That handsomely cruel face stared evenly at her, absorbing the beauty of his rope creation.

"And now the cunt," he said softly.

"Oh my stars!" she thought, "he's going to tie up my cunt just like that poor woman in the picture."

"No!" she gasped at him. "Please…don't!"

Magellan raised an eyebrow in surprise at her disobedience.

"I see that you need a lesson, my lovely slave. I did not ask your permission, nor did I ask you to speak. You will learn, in time."

He turned to the table and picked up a coil wire that terminated into a pair of clips. Alandra watched him with apprehension. Magellan carefully spooled out the wire as he walked over to her. When he stood directly in front of her she could smell his body odor. It was pleasantly musky, betraying his sexual excitement. The crotch of his leather pants bulged as the supple leather restrained his cock. Alandra felt the wetness in her cunt grow and her clit tingled, aching for stimulation.

Magellan slowly reached up to her right nipple and applied one of the clips to its taut point. She grimaced as the clip bit into her tender nipple. Alandra squirmed and groaned, but then grew calm again as the pain subsided into a dull throb. He clipped her left nipple and allowed the extra wire to drop to the floor. She could only watch helplessly as he returned to the table and flipped a switch on a small electrical device. Alandra shivered and moaned quietly as she felt a slight tingling begin in her nipples. Magellan turned a knob on the device and the tingling became hot needles of pain in her sensitive nipples. It was as though someone were sticking needles into those succulent buds, over and over again. The pain swelled and ebbed as he rotated the knob. "Unnngh! No!!! Please!!!!" she moaned and quivered and shook under the electric shock. Her breasts swayed and bobbed as she shook her body back and forth trying to relieve the pain. His cock throbbed against his pants as he watched her beautiful body writhe and her sensual, swollen; taut breasts flop back and forth.

Eventually Magellan turned the knob back to zero and waited as Alandra recovered.

"Now do you understand?" His voice was soft, but menacing.

"Yes, …yes!" she stuttered.

"Next time it will be your clit as well."

"No! Please…not… my.. Clit. Please!! I understand. I understand. Please, go on."

He brought the ropes back to her and removed the nipple clips. A single tear leaked from her left eye and ran down her cheek. Magellan wiped it away and gently kissed her lips. Just a brush of his lips, but the heat lingered on her lips deliciously and Alandra felt her excitement growing again.

He wrapped the rope around Alandra's waist several times, creating a sort of rope belt around her slender waist. Then he looped a turn of rope under the belt that he had created and slowly slid it down from her navel towards the plump bulge of her womanhood nestled between her satin thighs. She closed her eyes and luxuriated in the slick sensual feel of the rope as it slid slowly over her belly and down towards her vulva. The rope spread-open her outer labia and pinned her clit tightly against her pubic bone.

"Ohhhh…" Alandra moaned. A shudder passed swiftly through her and then she was still again.

The rope spread her inner labia, opening her cunt with its penetration. Her sweet folds slipped past the rope and absorbed it inside their wet, velvet embrace. The rope slid further back between her legs, and then up, behind her, slipping easily between her buttocks, making her squirm as it slid up past her tender anus. Magellan wrapped the rope between her legs twice more, each time tighter than the last, until her cunt was squeezed and compressed by it, her labia pinned between the rope wrappings, bulging out even more obscenely than her nipples. Alandra squirmed against the rope, moaning quietly as she felt her womanhood simultaneously protest and revel in this treatment. Her clit was on fire now and her juices drooled around the rope and ran down her legs. Her breasts were turning purple from the constriction of the ropes that bound them, but they felt so taut and sensitive that she ached to have him touch them or suck them. He stepped back from her then, gazed at her, soaking in her beauty, desire and pain.

"Now, do you understand?" Magellan asked.

"Yes!" Alandra mouthed hoarsely to him. "Oh, yes!"

She saw herself suddenly through his eyes-saw her bulging breasts, distended nipples and the tender folds of her cunt lips trapped between the ropes. She gasped and nearly came as she saw what an incredibly erotic image she formed. The essence of her femininity was enclosed within the harsh confines of the cords, thrusting out from its constriction, whipping at her senses. She moaned and writhed, feeling the ropes bite into her cunt lips and softly scour her clit with their firm embrace.

Magellan nodded once and smiled at her knowingly. He removed the leather pants as she watched him, almost panting with desire. His cock was large and very well formed. It sprang tautly erect when it was freed of the leather embrace. A small drop of fluid glistened on its tip, advertising his excitement.

"Please!" Alandra begged. "Please, fuck me!"

She thrust her bound cunt out towards him, legs spread wide, aching to feel him penetrate her. Magellan moved slowly towards her, staring at her glistening body and enormously swollen breasts. Alandra could both see and feel the lust held deep within Magellan's dark blue eyes. His lips and tongue caressed each nipple in turn, sending waves of electric tension sweeping throughout her body to focus in her cunt. She writhed under him, moaning and incoherent. He reached behind her and released her hands from the chains that secured her to the post. Gently but firmly he forced her to her knees.

"Suck my balls, slave!" came the stern command. Magellan held his cock between his palms as he rubbed the tip over Alandra's face, forcing her luscious lips to part.

Alandra whimpered as the sexual tension inside her made her wild with desire. She leaned forward, eyes devouring the sight of his enormous cock pulsing gently just in front of her face. She ached to feel its hard length spearing into her cunt, fucking her like the sex toy that she truly was. The ropes around her cunt tightened as she leaned forward. Alandra shivered with excitement and opened her mouth to engulf his testicles. They were tight against his body, swollen with cum and nearly ready to explode. She sucked them into her mouth, pulling them free of his body and down into his sack with gentle suction. Magellan gasped and quivered above her as she sucked them into her mouth. His musky scent filled her nostrils and added to her excitement. She felt his balls fight against her suction, trying to pull back against his body. They were desperate to spurt cum into his swollen cock so that he could fill her cunt with his seed. Alandra had never held a man's testicles in her mouth before-the feel of his swollen globes in her mouth and the sight of his cock drooling freely now just above her face was unbelievable.

12