The Mentor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I again sucked on her pussy lips, first one, then the other, and then began running my tongue over each. I could feel her body begin to respond again and I could hear her breathing getting heavy. I began to feel like I could see the end of this whole ordeal, and Susan confirmed this by saying in a soft voice, "Very good, Bob, you're doing just fine." I felt Susan's hands on the back of my head, pulling my face even tighter into her crotch.

I turned my attention to her clit, lightly running my tongue around it. I knew that most women didn't like it too hard there at first, but preferred the pressure to be built up as they became more and more aroused. As I did this, I could feel her secretions begin running down my face as she got wetter and wetter.

Once again, I heard Susan speak in a soft voice. "Laura, be a dear and help me out." I couldn't see what she was doing, but felt the top of her body lean forward a bit. She removed her hands from the back of my head and I thought perhaps I was going to get a brief reprieve from the intense pressure of my face against her pussy.

As I continued my attention to her clit, I felt Laura moving a bit next to us on the couch. I heard the rustling of fabric and felt something fall next to me on the floor. I could not see what it was, but I then heard Susan say, "Ah, that's much better. Always nice to set the girls free," and she giggled like a school girl. I realized that she must have removed her hands from my head only to allow Laura to take her blouse and bra off and slip the shoulder straps off of her arms.

"You know what to do now, don't you Pet?" Susan said. At first I didn't know if she was talking to me or to Laura, but then I heard Laura reply, "Yes, ma'am."

"Would you like a little break, Bob? I bet your neck must be getting sore." I was happy to take a little break, so I nodded my head up and down a bit. "Okay, sit back again."

Once again I used my thighs and ankles to push myself back on my haunches. As I did, I saw that what I had suspected Laura had done to Susan was true. Susan's blouse and bra were now totally removed, leaving her naked from the waist up, and Laura must also have pulled her skirt up over her head. Her breasts were just magnificent; they were quite large (I've learned not to try to guess a woman's cup size), befitting her overall voluptuous body. They were topped with areolas the size of half dollars, a mocha brown in color, and perfectly smooth, no bumps in them at all. In the center of each were the nipples that I had seen just a few moments ago trying to push their way through the silk bra. They were fully erect, or at least what I expected were fully erect, and they were just lovely, the kind that you couldn't wait to get your lips on.

Susan lay back against the couch with what appeared to be a self-satisfying grin on her face. She was clearly a woman who knew she had a certain allure to men and women alike. She was by no means model beautiful, and was much more Rubenesque than most people's standard definition of the perfect female body. But for a woman of close to 50, she was just magnificent. Yes, she carried quite a few pounds, but her large frame held it well. Her skin was magnificent, with no folds, wrinkles, or stretch marks. It was an alabaster white and looked to be creamy smooth. And her body type was exactly that to which I was attracted.

My admiration of this goddess was interrupted once again by her voice. "You just take a little breather for a moment Bob and watch." Turning to Laura, she said, "Okay, Pet, go ahead."

Laura had obviously been in this position a number of times before. She turned slightly toward Susan, and bent her head down and gently fastened her lips upon Susan's right nipple. Susan's eyes closed and her head reclined on the back cushion of the couch as she enjoyed her graduate student's oral skills. I watched as Laura lifted her lips from the nipple and began using her tongue all over the top half of the breast. She licked as if it were a large ice cream cone, flattening her tongue to maximize its surface contact with Susan's breast.

As I watched this unfold, I began to think less about my own predicament and focused more on the eroticism of the action. Here was a young, impressionable graduate student, whose career was almost entirely dependent upon her mentor, Professor Bascom, worshipping her large breast as if it were the most beautiful thing she could do. And Susan Bascom just lay there, enjoying all the attention, seemingly oblivious at that point to my voyeurism of what was unfolding.

After licking all over the top of the breast, Laura took both her hands and gently lifted the orb away from Susan's body. This exposed its underside, and in a very tender fashion, Laura began licking the spot where the breast was attached to her body. She ran her tongue in a circular mode, all the way around the outside of the breast, slowly working her way inward toward the nipple. When she got to the nipple, she released the breast to flop back down to Susan's body, and began to lightly flick at the nipple. Much to my surprise, it grew even a bit more, becoming even larger than I had seen before.

Susan began to groan, as she was clearly one of those women who had very sensitive nipples and whose arousal was connected to their stimulation. After flicking the nipple for a few seconds, Laura reattached her lips to it and began to suck on it, eliciting even more groans from Susan.

After a few more moments of this, she shifted her body over Susan's in order to gain access to her left breast, where it began to receive the same attention that its partner had. As she did this, Susan reached out with her right hand and began to rub Laura's ass over her slacks, running her hand over each of the cheeks in wide circles. After a few minutes, as Laura continued sucking her left nipple, I saw her left hand reach underneath Laura's body, and then I heard the click of a snap being undone.

Susan said quietly, "Now that's better," and I saw her right hand go underneath the loosened slacks to now rub the skin on her ass directly. She continued the same motion she had started on the outside of the pants, this time alternating the rubs with deep kneading of her ass cheeks.

All of this activity must have had an effect on Laura, because I could see her nipples beginning to appear beneath her light sweater. Her breasts were small, especially in comparison to Susan's massive orbs, but there was no mistaking the way her body was reacting to the attention her ass was receiving from Susan.

A few more minutes, and then Susan spoke again: "Lift up a second, my Pet." As Laura lifted her body slightly, Susan lifted her head up and opened her eyes, gazing into mine. Again, a smile came across her face as she looked at me, with my erect cock bobbing in my lap as I sat on my ankles.

She took both her hands and used them to ease Laura's pants down her narrow hips, followed by her panties. Unlike Susan's, Laura's panties were a much more utilitarian black cotton. Like mine, the slacks and panties were left bunched at Laura's ankles. I looked at Laura's body -- she had a small ass, almost boyish, much different than the well-rounded backside of her mentor.

Susan then grabbed the bottom of Laura's sweater and lifted it up over her arms and head. I was not surprised to see that she wore no bra, as she was so slight in build that she didn't appear to need one. It also explained why it was so easy to see her nipples through her sweater as she had become more aroused.

"Okay, Pet, back to work." Laura bent down again and continued her attention to Susan's left nipple. Susan kept looking at me with that sly smile on her face. She reached down with her right hand and began once again to rub Laura's ass, this time unencumbered by her slacks. She rubbed lightly at first, and then began to gently knead the cheeks, one at a time. I thought I heard a moan escape Laura's mouth, which would not have surprised me given what was happening, but it was hard to tell since her mouth was still affixed to Susan's nipple.

After alternating rubbing and kneading of Laura's ass, Susan began to lightly drag her finger over her crack. She dragged it up and down, from the top of the crack, where you could first see its beginning, all the way down toward her pussy but out of my view. The entire time, Susan smiled and never took her eyes off of mine, as I watched what she was doing to Laura.

After about the fifth or sixth trip down Laura's crack with her finger, she began to increase the pressure and she appeared to be going deeper and deeper down the crack. Finally, on one trip, I heard Laura pick up her head from Susan's breast and gasp loudly. Susan then lifted her hand, showing me her finger, which was now quite wet with what must have been Laura's secretions. Without taking her eyes off of me, she took the finger and put it in her mouth, licking it clean, showing me her tongue as she did so.

This had quite an effect on me, as my cock stood even further to attention. It was such an erotic site, this petite, young woman, draped across the voluptuous senior professor, who had just finished tasting the young student's wetness. I couldn't help but be aroused, and Susan didn't miss the reaction that she was having on me.

"I thought you would enjoy this, Bob," she said with a smile. "Hard not to react to it, isn't it?"

I didn't answer, but just gulped. But Susan pressed me this time: "I said, hard not to react, isn't it?"

I now realized she wanted a response, so I said, "Yes, Professor Bascom, it is difficult not to react to what I'm seeing."

"And why is that Bob? Tell me what about it you like."

I wasn't sure what to say, so I figured I was so deep into this whole situation that I might as well tell the truth. "It's just very erotic, watching what you're doing to your student, and what she's doing to you."

"More specific, Bob," she said sternly.

I sighed and thought for a few seconds. "I'm enjoying see her sucking on your nipple and you touching her ass," I said in a soft voice.

She looked at me questioningly, as if I had forgotten something. I realized immediately what I had forgotten, and added quickly, "Professor Bascom."

"So, you like the attention I'm paying to her ass, then?"

I could do nothing other than to answer truthfully, "Yes, ma'am."

"Ah, I didn't realize that you had an anal fetish, Bob. That's a good thing to know about you -- I'll just have to file that away for future reference," she chuckled.

I was about to ask what she meant by "future reference," but decided it would be better to not say a word at that point.

"Well, you'll be pleased to know then that Laura likes a little anal attention every now and then, don't you, Pet?"

Laura quietly responded, "Yes, ma'am."

"Yes, ma'am, what, Laura?" Susan responded.

Laura glanced over at me with a look of total humiliation on her face. I got the strong sense that she had been in this position before. She too knew she was trapped and had no out other than to be truthful. She turned back to look up at Susan and said, "I like having you pay attention to my ass, Professor Bascom."

"Oh, please, Pet, I know you can do better than that."

I saw a tear forming in Laura's eye as she said in a very quiet voice, just barely audible, "I like lying across you and letting you play with my ass, ma'am." The tear rolled down her cheek, followed by several more.

Seeing the effect she was having on Laura, I decided that things had gone too far. It was one thing for Susan to take advantage of me; after all, she had caught me spying on her in the women's room. But the psychological and sexual dominance of this poor graduate student, whose career was dependent upon Susan, seemed unreasonably cruel.

"Okay, Susan, that's enough -- leave her alone," I said in a firm voice.

"What did you say, Bob?" she replied with a tone of incredulity, staring into my eyes.

"I said leave her alone -- what you're doing to her is wrong, using your authority to take advantage of a student like that," I said, this time though in a more normal tone of voice.

Susan stared back at me for a moment, and Laura too looked at me. I think this show of defiance surprised her as much as it surprised Susan.

Susan said to me in a very calm voice, "So now you want to stand up and challenge me, Bob? Over this?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Well, that's very gallant of you, Professor Arnold, but the fact is that you're not in any situation to tell me what to do now, are you?" She stared at me even harder, like she were trying to bore a hole through my head.

"Look at you -- you have your trousers and boxers down at your ankles, you're wearing my soaked panties around your neck, your wrists are bound behind your back. And I've got the photographic evidence that you were spying on us here in the bathroom." She let out a hearty laugh, the loudest one yet, so loud that I was afraid that somebody outside in the corridor would hear her.

As she continued to chuckle, she said, "No, Bob, I don't think you're in any position to tell me what to do."

I started to reply, "Look Susan, just let her. . . ." But before I could get the sentence out, her laughter stopped and she barked at me, "Shut up Bob, before I take those panties and stuff them into your mouth to shut you up."

The ferocity of her response caught me by surprise. I knew she was right, that there was nothing I could do to stop her. Once again, I realized I was defeated, and I just stared back at her.

She stared back at me, fully confident in her knowledge that she had won this battle too. After a few more moments, she took her eyes off of me, turned again to Laura, and said, "Now where were we, Pet, before Bob so rudely interrupted us?"

Laura hesitated, unable to get the words out again admitting her submission to the dominant professor. Susan waited, seemingly until Laura would say again that she liked to have Susan play with her ass. But after a few more moments of silence, Susan must have taken pity on her.

"Oh yes, I remember now, you were telling us how you liked me to play with your ass. Shall I show Professor Arnold what you like?"

"If you wish, ma'am," Laura replied, no longer crying but still appearing quite humiliated.

Susan chuckled again and said, "Oh yes, Laura, I do wish. Come lie across me, sweetie, so I have better access." Laura shifted her body up, laying it across Susan's thighs.

With that Susan took her right hand and again ran it down Laura's crack. I could see from the angle of her wrist that she plunged a finger into her pussy again, and then pulled it back up. As before, she displayed Laura's wetness running down her finger. This time, though, instead of licking her finger, she ran it from the top of Laura's crack to her rosebud, and then quickly wormed it into Laura's ass.

Once again, a gasp emanated from Laura's mouth, even louder than the last one. Susan began to gently plunge the finger in and out of Laura's ass. I could see what this was doing to Laura as she started breathing more heavily, her small chest rising up and down across Susan's body. Susan looked down at her, and with her left hand, she began stroking Laura's hair, saying to her in almost a whisper, "That's right, you take my finger up your ass like a good girl."

The more Susan pushed her finger into her, the more aroused Laura seemed to get. She began to grind her pelvis against Susan's thighs, trying desperately to get some attention to her pussy. As Susan continued to piston her finger in and out of Laura's ass with one hand and stroke her hair with the other, she picked her head up to look at me, and with a smile, said, "You see Bob, I know what she likes. She just loves for me to play with her like this. She may appear not to want it, but I know the truth, don't I Pet?"

Laura, still rubbing against Susan's thighs, managed to eke out a barely audible, "Yes, ma'am."

"What is it you want, Pet?"

"Please, Professor Bascom, I need to cum."

"Oh, you'd like that, Pet, wouldn't you? First, you get on your knees and lick me in a toilet stall, then you lie here like the little slut that you are, just wiggling in my lap as I put my finger up your ass. And with Professor Arnold watching the whole thing. And you want to cum?"

"Yes, please Mistress, I need badly to cum."

That was the first time I had heard Laura utter the word "Mistress," and the realization that she had used that word gave me insight to their relationship. Clearly what had happened between them tonight was nothing new; I now realized their relationship of dominance and submission must have been going on for some time now.

Susan removed her finger from Laura's ass with a "pop" and looked at me. "What do you think, Bob? Should I let my little Pet cum, or should I leave her all hot and bothered? Because, you know, she's not allowed to have an orgasm without my permission, so if I stop now she'll be left unsatisfied."

I didn't want to play this game, putting the young woman's fate in my hands. I simply shrugged and said, "Do whatever you want, Susan -- you're going to do so anyway, so what difference does it make what I say?"

Susan frowned a bit and said, "Oh Bob, I'm so disappointed. You know I value your professional opinion as a colleague. We're both successful professors -- well, truth be told, we both know that I've had a lot more success than you have -- so why wouldn't I want to have you weigh in on this?"

Her throwing her achievements in my face stung. She must have known that there had always been a little professional jealousy of her on my part, and she was using that to add to my humiliation. But I refused to play along with this little game, and replied, "Sorry, Susan, but this isn't my area of expertise -- you're on your own here."

She at first looked perturbed at my unwillingness to play along, and I momentarily fretted that I had made her even more cross with me. But then she simply laughed and turned back to Laura, telling her, "Don't you fret, my sweet Pet, I'll take care of you. Don't I always?"

Laura looked up at her with a look of adoration in her eyes and said, "Yes, ma'am, you do."

"That's right, I do, and I promise you I will. But not quite yet -- we've got something else to do first. Sit up here, hon." Laura lifted herself off of Susan's thighs, and sat next to her on the couch, her slacks and panties still at her ankles.

Turning to me, she said, "Bob, get back here and continue where you left off," opening up her thighs once again. I sighed, and leaned forward to return myself to my previous position with my head pressed against her pussy.

She was just as wet as she was before, even though it had been a while since I had been licking her. Her dominance of Laura clearly turned her on, and her body showed that. As I began licking, I heard her say to Laura, "Go over and untie his hands, Pet."

I felt Laura lifting off the couch, then felt her fingers on my wrists as she undid the knot. I brought my hands back to my side and prepared to rest them once again on the couch to brace myself and provide more support, but Susan said, "No Bob, leave them by your side, you're going to need them. I did as she commanded, and I once again felt Laura sitting on the couch next to her.

I was working on Susan's plump labia again, running my tongue over them, when I heard her say, "Spread your legs out honey." She must have complied, because Susan then said, "See Bob, I told you I'd take care of her. I'm sitting here fingering her sweet young pussy while you work on me."

I of course couldn't see what she was doing, but could picture what it must have looked like, with Susan's finger or fingers pistoning out of Laura's pussy now, rather than her ass. It was an image that I liked envisioning, and could only wish that I was watching exactly what she was doing.