The Mentor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petitmort
petitmort
776 Followers

She started to move her hips sexily.

"I think I already have," he said, arching an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, who says it wasn't me taking advantage of you?"

She kept moving, undulating. She could feel his cock lengthening inside her.

"Is that why your cock gets so fucking big? All that pent up energy?"

"Only because of you, darling. Only because of you."

"I don't think so," she laughed, reaching behind her to feel his swollen balls.

"I think you've got a whole lot of cum in these balls. Just dying to get out."

She let her fingers gently slide over his swollen balls. He grunted.

"Do you? Huh? Do you want to spray your cum all over me? Hmmm? Tell me."

"Oh yeah," he answered, breathily. "When I finally cum, it'll be in torrents. The best orgasm ever."

"That's what I want to give you! Your best orgasm ever! Tell how you like it!"

"Hmmmm," he demurred.

"I want to know!"

"You want to know how I like to come? Any way I can!"

"C'mon, I'm serious," she said, giving him a playful slap on the chest. "What's your absolute favorite? Like this, with me on top? Missionary? Or do want to come in my mouth? Or on my breasts? Or in my ass? I've never done it but I'd do it for you. Just tell me."

He looked like he was trying to decide.

"I don't know. I never thought about it."

"That's my point! You're so busy making sure I'm satisfied you're not thinking of yourself. Well, I've had my orgasms, thank you very much, now it's your turn."

He looked her in the eyes.

"Turn around."

She lifted herself off his cock and turned away from him.

"Get on your hands and knees," he intoned. There was that authoritative voice again. It made her hot.

She did as she was told.

"Like this?"

She was on all fours, with her ass facing him.

"A little closer," he said, grabbing her hips and pulling her towards him. Her crotch was over his face, her face over his cock.

He spread her knees to lower her pussy to his mouth. She bent her arms until her tongue found his cock.

Pressed together, in 69 position, he lapped at her pussy while she sucked his cock deeply. She could taste her own juices, mixed with his, and it intoxicated her. He couldn't believe how wet she was.

Eve had never done 69 but she was loving it. He ate her out so well and when he lifted his pelvis, it was like he was literally fucking her face. Sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. She didn't have to move. Her mouth was a pussy and he was fucking it with abandon.

He tongued her and sucked her clit. He loved her aroma and the way she tasted. It was like pure sex. His hands were stroking her breasts, his fingers tweaking her nipples.

She was opening her mouth and throat for his pleasure. Soft, wet lips caressing his cock. He was rock hard once again.

He was so turned on he was getting dizzy. He tilted his head back for a breath and found his tongue exploring the space between her ass cheeks. She let out a whimper and he let his tongue slip inside her hole. It just made him hotter.

He thrust his cock upwards and deep into her throat. She tightened her lips around his cock, a vise sending him to another world. He was close to coming.

Suddenly, he lifted her off of him. He didn't want to come. Not yet.

He slipped out from under her. She was on all fours, looking back at him. He could see her pussy, pink and swollen and so very, very wet. He moved in behind her. She seemed to know instinctively what he wanted to do. She lowered her head to the bed, leaving her round ass raised in the air, her knees spread.

"This is how I want to come," he said in a dark growl.

He grabbed her by the hips and placed the tip of his fully erect cock against her lips. She felt so hot. So soft. So wet.

He slowly pushed the tip of his cock into her. It popped inside her, feeling incredible. He pulled out and did it again, just to re-experience the pleasure. She was so tight.

Eve was squeezing her pussy lips. Tightening them like a velvet vice around his big, engorged tip.

He slid his cock into the wet warmth, rocking his hips. It felt like heaven.

Eve reached her arms forward and arched her back, pressing her pussy back to receive him.

He thrust his cock into her. Deeply. She let out a loud cry. He didn't want to hurt her but he couldn't help himself. He thrust into her again.

"Ohhhhhhh," she cried.

"Are you okay?" he panted.

She looked back at him, her eyes afire.

"Yeah," she gasped. "It feels good. You can do it hard if you want."

He reached forward and cupped her breasts in his hands, his chest against her back. He started to thrust deep into her. Again and again. She let out a squeal with every thrust.

Their bodies were as one, joined. He squeezed her breasts, her hard nipples extending between his fingers. Again he pumped her. And again.

"Oh come, baby! I want you to come!" she implored.

He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her back to meet his thrusts. He couldn't be any deeper inside her. She was screeching now.

He grimaced as he felt his orgasm approach.

"I'm gonna cum!" he yelled.

That was all she needed to hear to bring on her own orgasm.

"Me too. I'm coming too."

He gave a powerful thrust and held himself as deep as he could go. He felt a huge outpouring of energy shoot through his body. A flood of pleasure exloded out of his cock.

Again, he thrust into her pussy. Again, ropes of cum shot deep inside her.

A third time. A fourth. He was filling her with his cum.

He finally collapsed on top of her, pinning her to the bed. He was breathing hard. So was she. It was an orgasm for the ages.

They lay there for the longest time, their arms and legs entwined. There was no sound but their breaths returning to normal.

"Now, that's what I call a celebration," he said finally breaking the silence.

She looked up at him, kissing him lightly on the lower lip.

"Was it worth the wait?"

He look at her and smiled.

"You're worth the wait."

She smiled back, holding him closer.

"What now?"

"Well, we haven't tried anal."

She gave him a playful kick.

"I meant between the two of us."

"I know what you meant," he answered.

There was a pause.

"I'm supposed to leave for Paris on Thursday. I have to talk to the publisher, maybe meet some agents."

"Those are good problems to have," he replied.

"I suppose I could change the ticket."

His fingers lightly touched the small of her back.

"You know, Eve, I don't know what's in store for the two of us. But I feel I know you. Really know you. As a friend. As a fellow writer. And now, as a lover. And one thing I'm certain about, more certain than anything in my life, is I want to know more. I want to know what our potential is. What we can become. The two of us."

Eve studied his eyes. They were soft, sincere.

"I want that too."

His voice adopted a more urgent tone.

"What do you say you stick around a while? You can stay here. In a couple of weeks, I've got a book tour starting. London, Paris, Madrid, Rome. Afterwards, I'm staying at a friend's house in Lake Como for a week. Just to relax. Why don't you come with me?"

Eve was thinking. It sounded almost too good to be true. He continued.

"Book tours are a bore but we'll have time together. We can explore the city, go to museums, see the sites. And we'll have the nights to ourselves. Just you and me and a great, big bed in an old-fashioned hotel. I mean, it's not extravagant but it'll be fun. And if you don't like it, you can always activate your Eurail pass and do it your way. What do you think?"

"Lake Como, huh? Will George Cooney be there?"

"Alas, no," he said, chuckling.

"But he said he'd leave the key under the mat."

He leaned in and kissed her. And she kissed him right back.

# # # # #

petitmort
petitmort
776 Followers