The Menu Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bad2Bone
Bad2Bone
22 Followers

Jeremy's vision was again limited with his face covered in these eatable pussy lips.

He felt a hand on his cock again!

There seemed to be a common theme here as he snickered to himself. Then he felt the head of his cock pressed against warm flesh. It was very slippery and yet firm to the touch of his cock. Some effort was made to fit his cockhead into the warm hole. It felt so good and very tight. The girl took her time to work each inch of his throbbing cock deeper and deeper into her love hole.

Jeremy was torn between eating his cherry tart desert or seeing the provider of so much pleasure to his aching cock. As she hit bottom, she stayed still, Jeremy felt strong contractions ripple around his shaft. He remembered the pussy contractions from one of the girls when he was blindfolded on the last session. This was like that time only much stronger.

"SHIT!" He bellowed and moaned as he felt his cock in the vice grip of this girls twat. "This girl is fucking talented!"

His mouth was almost about to give out when finally some action on his cock began. He experienced the exquisite sensation of a slow and methodical ride as she traveled up and then down the long path of his now rock hard member. Jeremy's cock was being squeezed throughout the entire process. She had muscles of steel that griped him like a vice. This was simply an amazing fuck!

The pussy on his face sensed his tongue begin to fatigue. So, the mystery cunt shimmied back up the pole into the darkness and disappeared. The view was so hot that Jeremy forgot for a moment there was the matter of his cock being fucked to shit!

Jeremy cranked his head up to get a look. His Jaw dropped and his eyes popped out in disbelief! He saw that familiar tattooed ass facing him while Julie was on all fours with her back towards him as she gyrated her body up and then down his now super hard member. To his utter amazement his eyes scrutinized with every bit of his visual capability the shaft of his cock appear to nearly its full length and then disappear all the way up Julie's ASS!

"HOLY FUCK!" He screamed. His cock WAS quite literally being "Fucked to Shit!"

Instantly Jeremy lost it! "UUgghhhhhhh!" He shouted, as his cock exploded into uncontrollable shots of fiery jizz that filled Julies ass with cum he didn't think he had or that was possible to squeeze out of his balls after all they had given up today.

Jeremy was so amazed at how Julie could take his entire length into that tight little rosebud. Not only was his cock on life-support after this last orgasm, but his brain was fried too!

(End of Chapter Three)

Bad2Bone
Bad2Bone
22 Followers