The Menu Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat my pussy! Yeeessss! Oh Fuck, OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" Kim's body thrashed in a bucking motion as her pussy gushed forth her love juices; giving Jeremy a mouth full of cherry flavored nectar.

Kim relaxed the hold of her legs on Jeremy's head as the release she needed was more than amply met by his loving deeds. Kim's sex felt satiated for now.

"Wow!" Kim purred as she regained some composure. "The very first time you did that for me was on our second encounter when I had you kind of tied up in your bed." She grinned in recall of that special evening. "I said it to myself then and I'll say it to you now, YOU ARE A NATURAL when it comes to how you please a woman with your mouth!"

"Thanks, I think?" Jeremy was somewhat shy about anything he knew or did sexually. Never having had anyone to intimately interact with before; his frame of reference was void of any historical standards to measure his performance with.

"If YOU say so, given your varied expert experience, then I guess I should take that as quite a compliment!" The kudos from her was beginning to bolster his self-image and confidence.

"Don't just take my word, all the girls feel the same way as I do." Kim added with a big smile.

"Really? Wow! I'd be more than happy to oblige any of you if that could in some way repay all of your fantastic and priceless lessons with me!" Jeremy was pleased for the opening in their conversation to subtly interject his desire to get with all the girls again.

"Don't you worry Stud-Muffin; there will be plenty of time for that discussion at another time." Kim wanted to steer their dialogue back to the basics of her planned interview topics.

"Now, since you've been pleasured in so many ways over the last several weeks, pretty much all of those encounters were done with some form of restraint, ploy, or selective sensory deprivement to heighten your level of excitement." Kim was directing this statement to move Jeremy on to the next level.

"It's now time you take matters into your own hands Lover-Boy!" Kim noticed that his raging hard-on had not dissipated one bit since they began their get-together this morning.

"What are you getting at?" he inquired.

"I mean that your cock is in obvious need of attention and I'm in the perfect position for you to take care of that!" Kim baited the hook. She now wanted him to enjoy fucking on his terms; being fully in control and without restraint in so many ways.

"I don't even have to say "MAY I?"" He probed the boundaries.

"Nope! I'm all yours for the taking!" She said while spreading her legs wider to gesture that her flower was in full bloom and ready to be pollenated by his massive stinger.

"You made my pussy very wet with your tongue action and it should help me as you try to work all ten inches of that horse cock into it!" She was excited and apprehensive at the same time to finally be at this point in their lovemaking.

"Please remember that I have only had you fully inside of me just once and that was during our second encounter. As you are well aware and saw on the DVD, I had the other girls stand in for me and take over fucking you after that first slow penetration of you into my pussy. After you had tapped out with your cock head up against my cervix, it took allot of pressure to stretch my love canal to get the last few inches of that fuck tool totally within me. That was accomplished only by putting my full weight into the effort while sitting on you." Kim got to the theme of this dialogue:

"What I'm saying is, take it slow and be gentile at first until I can get used to having you all the way inside of me. Ok?" She was glad to have made her point clear concerning her anxiety about giving him free rein in fucking her.

"Of course my love, I would never do anything to hurt you or that you didn't approve of. I value our relationship way more than that." He said; trying to reassure her that he would do his best to keep his stallion bridled. At this point, he thought, it shouldn't be too hard to control himself. But, they were moving into uncharted territory!

In one fluid motion she repeatedly curled her index finger signaling for him to come over to her and then she pointed that same finger directly at her pussy. This was Kim's nonverbal command for Jeremy to: "Get Over Here and Fuck Me Right Now!"

Jeremy straightaway complied. He stood between her legs with the big mushroom head of his rock hard cock pressed against those petite clamshell inner lips of her silky smooth pussy. She was so wet that as his cock pressed against her it accidentally slipped past her opening and wound up grazing her little rose bud.

"Hey Fella!" She chimed in. "We're not going there!" At least not just yet she thought to herself.

"Ooopppss! Sorry!" He recoiled at her rebuke.

"Don't go getting all bent over a wet pussy Lover-Boy!" She chuckled to lighten the mood. "It's not that my back door is out of the question, it's just not on "The Menu" right now." She said with a demure gaze and eye to eye contact.

"WOW!" he gasped. "REALLY?" He questioned in disbelief; opening his eyes wide and breaking their focus with hers to take several peaks at her hot little asshole. He was dumbfounded to hear her say that she would be willing to do that with him.

"Yes, really!" Kim said confidently and without any doubt in her voice. "But just not now. Right at this moment I need to be fucked, and I do mean now buster!" She exclaimed to get him back in the saddle of the project at hand.

"Yes Mam!" He quickly said; as this became his typical response with her commands in the past. His cock was so much in a state of sexual excitement with her comments about ass fucking that Jeremy wondered if it was going to be possible to control the raging bull that was fully inflated between his and now her legs!

Jeremy repositioned the massive head of his cock to her pussy lips. He used a tight hand grip on the shaft to make sure there were no "slip ups" this time. They both felt substantial resistance to him entering her. So, with frenzied determination, he applied much more pressure. It startled each of them as his huge cock head "popped" just inside.

"Mmmmmm." Kim moaned to finally feel him enter her.

Jeremy continued to apply more pressure; slowly inching his enormous member deeper and deeper into her tight little pussy.

"Oh Fuck YESSSS!" Kim screamed when she felt her womb being plied by that fat cock head. This was the moment of truth as they both knew he was not fully inside of her.

"JUST DO IT!" She squealed in anticipation of pain.

"Uuuggghhhh!" Jeremy grunted as he applied his full weight to the attempt. His cock slid in farther and he could now feel his balls up against her hot little asshole. He was about to lose all control when he heard a sharp command.

"DON'T MOVE!" Kim barked. "I need to get used to you being inside of me."

Jeremy looked down and was mesmerized at the sight of his cock totally buried inside of her scorching little pussy. He could not believe Kim was letting him fuck her at will and that he was now in a position to be the aggressor and her acquiescing to him. He pondered that this was the first time in his brief sexual life to actually be the fucker and not the fuckee! It was a euphoric feeling that he hoped would never end.

After a minute or two she could sense the pain subsiding. Kim was now ready to experience what she knew would be the most unbelievable pounding of her "stretched to the limit" pussy.

"MMMmmmmm, Your cock is so fantastic!" She cooed. "I think it's probably okay now if you want to start moving slowly.

Jeremy was too mentally involved with his cock needing release to render any verbal response. Instead he instinctively began to slowly pull his shaft out of her tight hole until the head was the only thing left inside. This cunt needed fucking, he thought, and I'm going to plow into it with the full force of my sledgehammer! In his animalistic passion, and with one forceful lunge, Jeremy slammed his full length back into her.

"OH SHIT, OH FUCK" Kim screamed as her insides were being ripped open. Before she could protest, Jeremy pulled out and then quickly crashed back into her again with his cock penetrating to the hilt. He repeated this slam fucking over and over and over. Kim was so shocked by his aggression that it literally took her breath away and she was powerless to speak. Only guttural sounds came from her mouth each time he tapped her with his full length plunge to the depths of her womb.

"UGGH, OOHHH, UGGH OOHHH!" Kim grunted each time their pubic bones banged together. Her ass was also being assaulted by the smacking pendulum action of his balls with every thrust! She sensed that Jeremy appeared to be on a mission to literally fuck her brains out!

"What have I created?" She wondered.

Before long Kim got lost in the action of his battering ram and began to feel that she was on the verge of a massive orgasm.

"OH FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD!" She screamed as her orgasm hit like his sledgehammer had meant for it to.

Her pussy began to spasm involuntarily sending vibrations up and down Jeremy's cock. That's all it took to send him over the edge.

"UUUGGGHHH!" He groaned as his cock exploded with spurt after spurt that filled her pussy with multiple ropes of hot cum.

"FUCK YES!" Kim shrieked while having the most powerful climax of her life.

They collapsed together onto the bed; both drenched in sweat and each other's cum. Neither had the energy to move or speak for some time. They nodded off from a combination of ecstasy and exhaustion; entwined in a tangle of each other's bodies.

About an hour later Kim stirred and felt dwarfed by Jeremy's body. She nudged him and he responded with a demure smile and far away gaze that indicated he was still intoxicated from their love making.

"Hugh, what?" he mumbled.

"I'm famished. It's nearly lunch time and we fucked ourselves right through breakfast!" She proclaimed with a sense of urgency for the need of sustenance.

"What would you like to do?"

"I think we should treat ourselves to a fancy champagne brunch at the country club my parent's belong to!" She was giddy with the idea. "They have an account there and have told me that if I ever had any genuine special celebratory occasions while in graduate school I could charge it on them!" Kim sensed this was defiantly one of those occasions.

"COOL!" Jeremy perked up with that suggestion. "Let's do it!"

"Not so fast Lover-Boy!" She exclaimed. "We both need to clean up from all of our combined body fluids. Our "Ode du Passion" parfum will definitely not make us the most desirable people to be seated next to at the club." She said while holding her nose. "Besides that, there is a dress standard we need to abide by."

"Err, Right" Jeremy quickly got up and bolted for the shower as he shouted "Last one in the shower has to offer a dare to the other when we come back from brunch!"

With his head start, Kim didn't have a chance in winning that challenge. Not that she didn't try, nor did she mind loosing. This was what Kim had hoped for; that Jeremy would begin to use his imagination and desires to formulate his own sexual personality. His wanting to "dare" her to something that would be intimate in nature was very promising indeed! She was ecstatic at the prospect of just what his dare might be.

They showered together and took plenty of time washing each other's body. All of this was so new and exciting to Jeremy. The sights and sensual touching of bathing with this sexy little girl were all it took for his cock to assert itself with another erection. Kim was just finishing up scrubbing his back and had a surprised look on her face when he turned around and presented her with his magnificently rigid phallus. It never ceased to amaze her how impressive it looked when fully erect. She had seen her share of cocks, but never one as massive as Jeremy's. She was not going to let this poor boy get all big and then not do anything about it!

Kim dropped to her knees and began to make his cock slowly vanish down her throat. Jeremy's eyes went wide with the excitement of seeing her expertly swallow his full length without even the slightest hint of struggle in the process.

"Well Fuck Me!" He roared in admiration of her skill to do what she was doing to his cock. "MMMmmmm, you are such a fantastic cock sucker!"

Kim loved to hear him now respond with words as he was able to watch her every move. His "gag order" was no longer in effect and Jeremy was free to say and see and do anything he wished.

Kim looked up into Jeremy's eyes as she worked her oral magic on his wand. She took her time to savor and enjoy the feeling of him slowly going in and out of her throat.

"Damn, Girl!" Jeremy said in awe of her orally fucking him. "You're going to get an early start on a brunch appetizer!" He was close to cumming.

Kim wanted his cum sauce now! She stepped up the pace and applied more sucking to his throbbing member. Jeremy was unable to control himself any longer.

"Fuck, YOU'RE SUCKING MY BRAINS OUT! Oh Shit! I'm CUMMMMING! " He screamed as his cock pulsed in giant spasms; dumping streams of hot sperm into her mouth. Kim eagerly swallowed, and swallowed some more, to keep pace with his cock flooding her oral cavity.

"MMmmmmmm," She moaned with pleasure as he gave her the last of his immense load. Kim was ecstatic to see him so into the moment and so involved with their sex.

Jeremy was on another planet in that moment. It was still totally incredible to him that such a hot little girl would do all that Kim had done for him. He was beyond any ability to put it into words. The state of mind he was now experiencing had no reference. Jeremy had never been sucked and fucked in any way like he had by her and the other girls. It was awesome! He thought that her plan for him had thus far been like hitting the "Power Ball Lottery" of sex. Only it was his "Balls" that were being overpowered! He hoped that the journey would continue on without limit or reservation.

Jeremy dreamily smiled as his fully satisfied cock popped out of Kim's mouth.

"I'm mean this in the most optimistic and complimentary way -- YOU SUCK!" Jeremy and Kim both laughed at the pun.

They quickly finished up their showering, in part due to the water beginning to turn cold. Jeremy's apartment water heater was not very large and couldn't keep up with how long they took with their cock sucking interlude.

It didn't escape Jeremy's attention of how the colder water made the nipples on Kim's little titties perk up! He could never get enough of seeing her body. He was so thrilled at just being in the same room with her when she was naked that it gave him a tingling up and down his spine. There was so much eye candy that he felt like a young boy who had been given the keys to the candy store in the mall! Her tender features truly made him envision that he was back in his teens again.

Kim caught him gazing at her in a trance like moment and asked: "You like what you see Lover-Boy?" And she trailed her question with a silly giggle you might expect from a young teen.

"Oh Hell Yes!" He shouted as he snapped out of his starry-eyed stare. "Your body is one of the top wonders of the world to me!"

"Thank you, I'm so happy you like it" She loved it when her goals for him seemed to be cumming to fruition!

"We better continue this later, or I'm gonna pass out from starvation!" Kim said to bring his attention back their most immediate need.

"Right!" Jeremy responded.

They dressed semiformal to put their attire in line with the club's expectations. Kim dressed in the bathroom; putting on her form fitting sexy red dress, red stilettos, and black mesh stockings that she had worn during their second encounter. Nothing like "reinforcing the lessons learned" was her motto!

Meanwhile, Jeremy dressed in his bedroom; putting on some fashionable slacks, a matching pastel shirt and sport coat.

They both met in the living room to head out the door. When Jeremy laid eyes on her, he was almost ready to cum in his pants when he saw that hot outfit of hers again!

"Damn Girl -- You Sure Look Fine!" He had to figuratively put his eyes back into their sockets. The memories of the first time he saw her in that outfit flooded his heads (cranial and cock). The DVD that revealed all the fucking and sucking he received at her and the other girl's mercy while being blind folded and tied up that night was playing over and over in his mind's eye. It was definitely going to be difficult to keep his cock from giving away his thoughts at their brunch with her wearing that tight little dress again.

"You look handsome too! Can we go now? I'm starving!" Kim headed out the door and Jeremy followed her like a little puppy on a short leash.

Jeremy drove his vintage Volvo and Kim gave directions.

As soon as they arrived and parked at the country club restaurant, Jeremy got out and opened the passenger door; like the good gentleman he wanted to be for her on this special outing.

Kim turned towards him and that high and tight red dress inched up on her ass as she maneuvered to exit the car. So much so, that Jeremy caught a brief glimpse of her crotch. "Oh Fuucckk!" He expressed with a muffled gasp as his eyes took a quick mental snapshot of her bald pussy before it went back under cover when she stood up and tugged her dress back in place. He wasn't expecting that she would be bold enough to go without panties in such a short dress.

Jeremy had another "Ah-Ha" moment just then as he realized that he should always expect the unexpected when it came to Kim! He liked that thought and would savor it all the rest of this day. But, deep down he knew it would become another part of his web of memories that this hot little girl delighted in spinning and weaving for him.

Kim gave a little laugh and then grinned at him when she saw his reaction to her choice of going "Commando." She planned for the (Fatal Attraction) pussy flash to be a treat and an alluring distraction for him on this grand outing. It worked.

Jeremy's cock was becoming a problem. He was sure it would not deflate anytime soon. As they went through the entrance door, he spied the restrooms off to his right. Kim could see his problem and wondered how he would solve it. She kept pace with him and when they got to the entrances, she saw a solution, but let him flounder for a brief moment as he was too embarrassed to decide on a plan.

"Over here!" she motioned with a head nod. There were the standard "Men's" and "Women's" facilities with entrances on opposite sides of an alcove. But, at dead center was one of those politically correct "Family" restrooms that had a locking door for privacy.

Jeremy caught on and darted inside. Kim went in right behind him and locked the door. The room was spacious and even had a couch where a nursing mother could sit and comfortably give up a tit. That was one of the things Kim liked about her parent's exclusive club membership here. Everything was first class!

Kim maneuvered Jeremy so that he was standing in front of the couch. She put her index finger to her lips; signaling for him to remain quiet while in the room. She undid his belt and lowered his trousers. As soon as they got past his big bulge, to her surprise, his mammoth cock sprung out in full view.

"You SLY DOG!" She thought as he demonstrated some sexual prowess by going "Commando" too! Kim was well pleased with his initiative and let him know by planting a big wet "Strawberry" lip gloss flavored kiss on his lips. Their tongues dance a hot tango as his need escalated between them. The strawberry flavor again unleashed a torrent of past erotic memories for Jeremy.

Kim broke their lip lock after a few minutes. Her pussy was wet and beginning to drip down her inner thigh.