The Merger Ch. 02

Story Info
Victoria fully submits to her new position in the Company.
2.3k words
4.49
140.1k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 04/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Watcher98
Watcher98
71 Followers

He leaned back and looked her over as she, apparently reluctantly, stood up. God she was as beautiful as Janet had said. Tall, slim, gorgeous tits, and a clear attitude of confidence, even defiance, surprising for a 19 year old. She shook her head casually and reached up to move her light blond hair from her eyes. He wondered if she was as confident as she appeared. He doubted it.

"Turn around" he said, calmly.

"What?" she shot back, incredulous.

"I said 'Turn around'. Do you have a problem with that, Miss Barclay?"

Good girl, Jackman thought, as she relented. Obviously daddy had spelled out the deal. She slowly began to rotate. He watched keenly as she moved for him, her perfect ass accentuated by her low-cut jeans, her face and throat reddening at this blatantly humiliating inspection.

He stood up. She stole a look at him as he rose to his full 6' 2" height, His cock was swollen, aroused by the innocent but defiant creature at his command. He moved around the large desk, about to circle his prey. He moved close to her, from behind, her eyes forward. He touched her hair, pulling it gently, the backs of his fingers grazing her neck. He spoke to her in a low voice.

"You understand your new place in this organization, don't you Miss Barclay?"

He watched as she swallowed. She didn't say anything.

"Did your father explain the rules? And the consequences of failing to follow the rules?"

She looked like she was going to pass out. It aroused him even more.

"Yes" she responded quietly, and upon hearing her own, small girlish voice, her defiance cracking.

"Pardon?"

While he stood behind her, so close to her, he could feel her shaking. He imagined her pussy throbbing now, engorging, becoming slick. His cock was responding, becoming engorged, pushing against his trousers.

"Yes, yes Sir."

"Good girl. Then we wont have any problems will we?"

He moved his hand slowly, surely down over her chest, and took her left breast in his large hand. He began to massage it, pinching and rolling the nipple carelessly between his finger and thumb. She was breathing quickly. He heard a groan leave her lips as he tightened his fingers on the now protruding, sensitive nipple.

"ughhh...Nnno sir"

He pushed her suddenly forward. She caught herself from falling by putting her hands on his desk, the desk that used to belong to her father. Where was her father now for godsakes? How could he have agreed to this?

She felt his hands now moving over her waist, her hips. She was feeling faint, and she knew that he had felt her nipple stiffening under his touch. She felt betrayed by her body, her pussy was throbbing, and believed that if she touched herself she would feel wetness spreading, her panties probably soaked, even now.

"Take off your jeans, Ms. Barclay."

"P-pardon.. uh,, pardon Sir?"

"I think you heard me. Did you hear me?"

"Yes Sir."

"Don't make me repeat myself."

She stood back up, and nervously started unbuttoning her jeans. She could feel tears welling up in her eyes as she pulled on the silver button, four or five inches below her recently pierced belly button, and slid the very short zipper down. The top of her low thong panties revealed itself to her - she dreaded letting him see that she was wet - she knew now that her panties would be a sloshy mess. She began to slowly wriggle her jeans down. She felt his eyes on her perfect, tight ass. She slid them down to her knees and stood straight again.

"All the way, Vicky."

Vicky? Only her father called her Vicky. The nerve of this asshole. She stood there, defiant, refusing to move, a tear slipping down her cheek.

SMACK!!!

The pain from the slap on her ass made her yelp. She caught herself again on the desk. She was sure that Janet heard the noise, and for just a second she thought that she would come to her aid. Then she felt a sinking feeling in her stomach, knowing that the always professional Janet would be intensely loyal to her boss. There would be no help from her.

"Take them off, Vicky. Don't pretend like you have a choice."

She hesitated, but only briefly, the tears welling up again. She stood, kicking off her shoes and wriggling the jeans down, bending as she pushed them over her knees, pulling them off her left ankle over her shoe. He deftly moved her feet apart with the tip of his expensive, highly-polished black leather shoe, leaving her crumpled jeans wrapped around her right ankle. He pushed her forward and again she caught herself on the edge of his desk. Yes, now it was Mr. Jackman's desk, she admitted to herself, feeling a profound sense of defeat and resignation, the power of this man making itself evident.

She was exposed and knew what was coming. He took his time. He squeezed, probed, caressed her flesh. His hands moved over her athletic, toned body, moving over her hips, rolling the strings of her thong slighty as his hand moved down over her ass. Her warm, engorged pussy was slick and pulsing despite her best efforts to think about something, anything else but his strong hands and probably large, likely stiff cock still in his pants. His expert hand moved now between her legs, pushing the wet, silky material of her thong into the gooey wetness of her cunt. Her head fell forward and her back arched as his fingers easily pushed the sheer material deep inside of her. Another groan escaped through her clenched teeth.

"My, aren't you excited. I think you are going to be very useful to this company, Vicky. Unlike your tired, pathetic father."

He continued to move his hand there, the sheer material stimulating her already stiff and extremely sensitive clit. His other hand took her long hair firmly in a mane, causing her chin to tilt upwards despite her feeble resistance. She felt herself fighting the desire to reach back and feel his cock, the cock of this titan of business, the man who had deftly orchestrated her father's demise. This man was clearly in charge of her, like no man, including her father, had ever been. The thought made her despise her father for being weak. Jackman had, in short order, made her powerful father seem impotent. To her utter embarrassment, she felt an orgasm building as he moved his hand there and whispered harshly in her ear.

"You will come here everyday after school. And before entering my office, Janet will check to make sure you aren't wearing any underwear - no bra, no panties. You will report to my office and be prepared to do anything I ask. Anything. Do you understand Vicky?

"Y-yes Sir" she stammered.

The first orgasm came as a wave that crashed over her body, starting deep inside, moving upwards over her belly, and up through the hardening tips of her breasts, causing her to buckle at the knees. He caught her at the hips, and she regained her balance. He continued to relentlessly finger her, now pulling the thong material to one side. His fingers explored her perfectly hairless pussy, moving along her swollen labia, teasing her hard clit. He inserted a thick finger into her eager snatch. She felt her hot juices running down the inside of her thigh. Another finger moved in beside the first, stretching her tight hole further, and pushing more juices from her. Reflexively, she moved back onto his hand. God, his thumb was pushing on her virgin anus now as he moved his fingers in and out. She wondered how his cock would taste. Then, seemingly reading her thoughts, he brought his dripping, wet fingers to her lips. She eagerly opened her mouth and sucked them in, hating herself for being so easy.

Her head moved on his fingers now, taking them in and out of her pretty, hot mouth. She realized that she was beginning to crave his approval, that she was trying to impress him. That realization repulsed her, and she gagged on his fingers. He took her firmly by the hair.

"Do you want the real thing, Vicky? Is that what you need?" he breathed.

He looked at her face as he held her close to his own, her tears had dried on her cheek, and her perfect ruby red lips were wet with her own cum. She clearly hated him, but was obviously well under his control, and he knew it. Nevertheless, she still showed some spirit, some defiance was left. It made him want to possess even her more completely.

"Take out my cock, Vicky. Get on your knees and suck my cock for me with those pretty lips."

She dropped to her knees, now dejectedly compliant. Her jeans were still wrapped around her ankle as she unbuckled his belt. The pants came undone, and she slid his fly down to reveal his bulge. Her face was close enough to him to feel the heat from his cock, which filled and stretched his white jockeys. She resisted the temptation to put her nose there, to breathe in his musky scent, until he took that choice away, and pulled her face towards him, pushing his massive, swollen cock against her. The motion caused his prick to spring from his waistband, and her eyes widened as the purple, bulbous head exposed itself, the long thick shaft stiffening now, a drop of precum oozing from the tip of his manhood. He continued to hold her head by the hair.

"That's a good girl. Show me what you have learned at school."

She looked up at him briefly (was that respect?) and took the shaft gently in her manicured hand, leaning over the head of his cock. She took his prick inside her hot, wet, now hungry mouth, saliva dripping from the corners of her lips.

He felt the heat of her mouth first, then the delicate texture of her lips and tongue on the head of his cock. He knew she wouldn't be able to take all of him very easily, but it was obvious that she was doing her best. He watched as she pulled her mouth off his cock, and slid her tongue down over the length of his shaft. Her eyes were closed now, as she took the head into back into her wet mouth, her cheeks wet with her own cum and saliva. He leaned back against the desk, and began to speak.

"I hear you are a good student, Vicky. From now on you will bring me your grades, and show me all your test scores. I expect you to maintain your 4.0 average. If I learn that you are slipping at your school work, there will be consequences."

She looked up at him, acknowledging his demand, dutifully sucking and licking his hard, wet cock. She wondered if her father would need to monitor her school progress anymore. She had always shown him her marks, and he had been strict but ...perhaps now it would be good enough for Mr. Jackman to review her progress at school.

He pushed his hips towards her, causing her to gag slightly as his cock moved against the back of her throat... she did her best to recover. Her fine blond hair was sticking to her wet cheeks as he defiled her mouth. Her aching pussy throbbed. She didn't dare touch it without his permission.

"You will carry a cell phone with you. When I call you, I expect you to respond immediately to my request, no matter what it is."

He moved his hips now, slowly, rhythmically, fucking her face. She groaned audibly as she wondered what he would tell her to do over the phone. She briefly imagined sliding the vibrating cellphone into to her pussy.

"Finally, you will tell your father everything that happens in this office, leaving no detail out."

Shocked, she made a animal-like noise like a grunt. Inexplicably, she began to cum again, and her aching pussy gushed, her own juices coating the insides of her thighs. She couldn't imagine humiliating her father that way - could she? But 30 minutes ago, she couldn't have imagined that she would have this man's huge cock in her mouth, his fingers wound so tightly in her hair. She groaned again, her voice muffled by the meat of his cock stuffed in her mouth. Her right hand placed gingerly on his hip, the other holding his shaft, she could feel the stiffness in his cock growing, the head swelling even more. He came then, hot cum flooding her mouth and causing her to choke. He grunted, and held her head firmly, forcing her to deal with the gushing jism. It dribbled out of the sides of her mouth as she tried unsuccessfully to swallow his hot load. His cum dripped onto her t-shirt, near her nipples which were full and hard and pressed visibly against the sheer cotton. Now the t-shirt was wet, stained with his seed. Unconsciously, she spread the cum over her nipples through the material with her free hand. The gesture wasn't lost on him. He smirked as he pulled out of her mouth, shiny cock still massive but softening, and did up his pants, belt. Victoria was still on her knees, a cum-stained mess.

"I think you may work out fine, Vicky. That's good enough for the first day. You can collect your father and go home. He will need a ride."

She stood up, still off balance, and wriggled back into her jeans, not making eye contact.

"Uhm...He has a car, Sir."

"Not anymore, Vicky. That was a company car. You will have to drive him home."

That would prove to be an interesting ride, he thought, watching her as she nervously gathered herself together. He sat behind his desk and pressed the intercom.

"Janet, Miss Barclay is finished for today."

END OF PART II

To be continued!

Watcher98
Watcher98
71 Followers