The Merger Ch. 03

Story Info
Victoria taps new sources of erotic pleasure.
2.5k words
4.14
80.3k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 04/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Watcher98
Watcher98
71 Followers

Victoria's head swam as she left the office. Cum-stained, makeup smeared and hair a sticky mess, she gathered herself as she passed Janet who looked at her with what Victoria read as disdain while she talked into her tiny telephone headset. Clearly Janet was no longer someone that Victoria could count as a subordinate - the next time she was in Janet would be checking her for underwear for godsake.

"Excuse me, Vicky. You forgot something." Janet purred.

Victoria stopped in her tracks. She wondered what could be next.

"Your new phone." She held out a tiny, sleek, smooth, silver flip phone. "Keep it charged and on. And don't let it ring, well....vibrate, more than five times. Mr. Jackman is a busy man. Oh, and you can't make outbound calls on that phone, so don't bother trying."

Taking the phone and pulling her Louis Vuitton purse over her shoulder in a gesture designed to show confidence, she walked along the corridor, trying her best to avoid the stares of the office staff. She dug in her purse for her keys as she entered the lobby.

"Miss Barclay?" A security guard spoke from behind the reception desk. "Um, Miss Barclay I have been asked to tell you that you cant park out front anymore. That's the executive area. The employee area is around back, and we have a spot reserved for you - afternoons after 4:00"

She wondered if this could get any worse. Did the entire company know about Jackman's arrangement?

"I know", she said, acting as if she knew about this latest humiliation, that it was no big deal.

As she came out into the lot, a tear rolled down her face. Goddamit, how did her father let this happen? Was Jackman so good that he had orchestrated the whole merger and had the time to orchestrate this humiliation of her and her father so thoroughly and completely?

She unlocked her shiny VW bug and sat inside. She took out her old cell phone and called into the office. She did not plan to walk all the way down the hall to her father's new office (next to the bathroom for godsake) and then leave with him, the pair of them enduring the snickers and stares of the office staff. He would have to run that gauntlet on his own.

Reception put her through to his new office line. He answered directly, as he no longer had a secretary.

"Yes?"

"Dad it's me." She was pissed, and she wanted him to know it. "I am out front. I understand you know longer have a car, so I am waiting here for you for five minutes. If you can't finish up in the next five you can take a goddamn taxi home."

"Oh.. I understand." There was a long pause. "Honey, I'm really sorry.. I didn't mean for it to turn out this way, I..."

She cut him off. "Sure. Whatever."

"I.. I was just outmaneuvered." He was practically whispering. "Jackman is a very smart businessman - I have to win this company back somehow..."

"Fuck that dad. You totally fucked up." Tears began to well up. "You have no idea what I have been though today. Now, I don't plan to sit here in this fucking parking lot for then next half an hour waiting for people to pass by and laugh at me, so you better get your ass out here as soon as you can."

"I will be out in a couple of minutes.. I have a report I have to finish up for.. uh..Jackman. I'm sorry baby"

Fucking Jackman. Victoria sat there waiting, and the events of the afternoon coursed through her mind. She started the engine, turning on the CD player. She put her head back against the headrest as the sounds of 50 Cent filled the car. She could smell Jackman now, on her clothing...she could feel his hot, turgid cock in her mouth, his strong hands kneading her ass, his thick fingers inside her aching pussy - Jesus she was getting wet again. What had he told her? That she should be available at all times for him on her phone... that she should report each day after school to his office wearing no panties, that she had to maintain her high average at school, that she should tell everything to her father LEAVING NO DETAILS OUT. How would he know if she did that or not? She would definitely not be doing that. He could go fuck himself - what she talked about with her father was up to her.

Or was it? Ultimately she knew that she would do everything he told her to. He had established his dominance over her quite firmly, and she had fallen under his control like a pathetic little slave. As this realization hit home, her nipples tightened and she felt her pussy contract and moisten again. She felt like she was on the downward plunge of a very high roller coaster, and her stomach lurched as her hand dropped into her lap, coaxing down the short zipper of her jeans, unable to avoid pleasuring herself again.

Her fingers grazed the tip of her swollen and sensitive clit, and she pushed there, feeling the electrical current surging through her cunt, into her thighs.. down to her toes... she was so wet still, her hot little pussy offered no resistance to her fingers as they pushed inside her, her knuckles scraping against the abrasive zipper of her jeans as she finger fucked herself. She arched her back and began a low moan when the passenger door opened startling her. Her father clambered into the passenger seat of the little car, barely able to fit himself onto the seat which was, unfortunately, adjusted forward. He reached down and slid the seat back. She deftly pulled up her zipper and smoothed her slick fingers on her jeans, leaving a sticky damp mark on the denim.

He looked at her. God she was a mess. "Jesus. Baby. What did that asshole do to you?"

She shifted gears, hit the gas and backed out, squealing the tires. Her face was red with humiliation and anger.

They pulled out onto the highway. He tried to explain himself, how the merger had gone sour, that their market position was compromised, that before they knew it Jackman had bought up subsidiaries that were part of their bid, that they had no leverage, etc, etc. etc. Victoria had had enough of the excuses.

"Do you have any idea of what he did to me? Do you have any idea what he is going to do to me?" She caught herself.

"What?" He said quietly, seemingly bracing himself. "What did he make you do?"

She started. Almost a whisper. "He made me undress. I took off my jeans"

He stared out the window at the highway zipping by.

She answered quietly, barely above the hum of the traffic. "He touched me."

Her father was just as quiet. "Where. How?" His face was red.

She swallowed. She was sure he would freak out. "He put his fingers inside me".

She looked to him quickly for a reaction.. He looked like he was going to have a heart attack. Was that it? Wasn't he going to lose it?

Instead, she was the one who lost it. She snapped off the music. "He fingered my goddamn pussy.. Did you hear me, Daddy?" What was his problem?? It was like he knew all this would happen. Now she was determined to get a reaction.

"I sucked his cock".

She looked away from the road long enough to notice his fingers tighten on his leg. She knew this had to be humiliating for him. Her pulse was racing. Her pussy tingled and began to throb. God, somehow this fucked up situation was turning her on.

"You know what dad? He's got a pretty big cock." She let that sink in. She was speeding up, going close to 90 mph.

"And I have to admit, that when I was sucking that big cock, all I could think about was how he had fucked you over, and how easily he did it."

He winced. "Motherfucker!" he said. He shifted in his seat and looked out the window.

She lowered her voice. "He told me to get on my knees and I did, and, you know what? I was really wet, and I sucked his cock and I was wet and I fingered myself and I couldn't think about anything but cumming and thinking about his fat cock inside me. "

"Stop it, Victoria, for goddsakes!" he said, exasperated. "Don't you know what you are doing to me?"

"What I am doing to you? No, Dad, I am going to tell you everything, because you put me in this situation, you lame bastard."

She realized at that point that she was doing everything Jackman had told her to do, right down to the detail. He was, in fact, very good.

She started at the beginning, calmly relating everything with precision. The humiliation of hearing her father gets reamed out over the phone, the realization that Jackman intended to turn her into a sexual servant, the disgust that turned to desire, the throbbing in her pussy as he calmly and deliberately rolled each stiff nipple between his fingers, how she had cum twice, once without even being touched. How she was still wet thinking about his fingers inside her, and how his load of cum had stained her t-shirt. As she relived it, her pussy tingled, pulsed and throbbed. She was barely able to concentrate on the road, and nearly missed the turnoff. Her father remained stoic, staring out the window.

She felt nothing but disgust for him - his weakness, his ineffectiveness, his passivity. She sensed something else too. She sensed that, in some sick way, he was enjoying hearing about this as much as she was getting turned on telling him about it. That really, he didn't want her to stop. A quick look down to his lap revealed the truth. His pants had a telltale bulge, which he was unsuccessfully attempting to cover with his hand. She turned her car into the driveway, and parked.

"Get out." She hissed. He did so, a sheepish look towards her as he climbed out of the little car. He closed the door. She sat there, taking a breath. She looked in the rear view mirror, and started to fix her makeup. Her mother didn't need to know about this. She would have to go directly to a shower so that her mother wouldn't smell his scent on her.

The hot water rained down on her. She had red marks on her knees where she had knelt sucking his cock. Her nipples were a dark red, darker than they had ever been before it seemed. She soaped herself generously massaging her sensitive breasts, and running her hand down over her firm belly toward her pussy. God she was still so horny. She needed to bring herself off. Generously soaping her hands, she began to press her fingers into her hot, slick pussy, her clit already engorged. Her fingers moved there as she bent her knees and kept her balance against the shower glass with her other hand..

Someone began knocking on the bathroom door. "Honey! Dinner's ready! Hurry up,, it's getting cold!" Her mother. Godammit! She needed to get off. Pissed off, she rinsed quickly and got out, her pussy still warm and slick.

When Victoria came downstairs wearing her robe, her mother was, as usual, finishing up a phone call, going on about her own issues in dealing with the country club charity event, and how some of the women were shirking responsibilities, and how she was the only one who was putting in any real effort. She sat down with Victoria at the table. "You look all flushed dear." she said, lifting a glass of red wine. Her father came into the room, feigning confidence and bravado. He sat down at the head of the table, the women on either side. The maid laid out the dinner in front of them.

How was your day dear?" Simone asked.

"Fine, just fine" he lied, easily it seemed. Victoria gagged on her food.

Her mother looked at her startled. "Honey what's wrong?" Her father looked at her with a reproachful expression. She glared back at him.

"Nothing." she said. The table was silent, until her mother filled the vacuum with more of her banter. She was beautiful - once a trophy wife - but she was no genius. The dinner went on, as usual, with nothing being mentioned of Jackman and the way that he had brought chaos into the relationship between Victoria and her father.

Later, Barton lay in his bed next to his sleeping wife. Sleep would not come easily this night. His mind churned with the thought of that prick Jackman fondling his beautiful daughter. What she had described to him of the events that afternoon should have repulsed him.. it had, hadn't it? But he couldn't deny the fact that he had been repulsed and disturbingly aroused at the same time, and now as he lay there, his cock was fully erect, and demanding surreptitious attention. In his weakened state he could come up with no other solution than to retreat to his ensuite bathroom and attend to himself. Tomorrow would be another day.

In the bedroom down the plush hallway, Victoria lay in bed in a tiny t-shirt and thong panties, her mind awash with what had happened that day. She tried to shut the sexual images out of her thoughts, but despite her best efforts, the tingling in her pussy was once again turning to a throb, and her belly lurched as she thought about her father's cock responding to the humiliation that she had put him through. She thought of the years that she had teased her father, walking around the house semi-naked, sitting in his lap, knowing full well that he lusted after her. She reveled in it in fact, and now she saw everything from an entirely different perspective. In the past, she believed him to be powerful, in control, dominant. She felt that if he wanted something, he would just take it. Now she knew that he could be controlled, manipulated, and most importantly, that he had been beaten thoroughly at his own game by a superior male. And she realized that she no longer needed or wanted his attention. She craved the approval of the man who had bested him. And she would do whatever it took to satisfy him. She brought herself off thinking of his hot, hard cock slapping her ass. She grunted and moaned as she came, her fluids dampening the sheets. As her eyes fell closed, she looked to the silver flipphone on her bedside table, its light blinking green reassuringly.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Watcher98
Watcher98
71 Followers