The Merits of Selective Caring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,685 Followers

"There's hope for you yet, anyway," she said. "Maybe if I put my shirt back on..."

"But I like you better with no shirt."

"That was entirely my point. It's making you a little too single-minded to have a real conversation."

"Yes, that is quite a problem."

My words were muffled by Jess's chest. She laughed and pushed me away.

"Oh seriously? You're getting hard again?"

I looked down at myself. "Seems that way."

We stared at each other for a few seconds before Jess scooted toward me. She moved slowly, but deliberately, swinging one leg over my thighs to straddle my lap. Her panties had a noticeable damp spot now, though it was only briefly visible before she settled on top of me. She pressed herself right up against my rehardened cock, making me groan in pleasure. I looped my arms around her back and revelled in the feel of her gloriously female body.

Jess started rocking her hips, grinding the silky smooth front of her panties on my cock. She tried a couple of different motions until she found just the right one. Her whole demeanour was different than before; she had a new intensity of focus as she rubbed herself against me. This time she had her own needs to take care of.

The smoothness of my sister's panties felt nice, but they didn't really provide enough friction to do the job. Without even breaking stride, Jess reached down and pulled them to the side. My heart pounded at the thought that she was actually just going to jam herself on my cock with no warning whatsoever. I honestly wasn't sure what I felt about the idea, but I knew I wouldn't, couldn't stop her if she did.

Soon enough it became clear that Jess wasn't actually going to surprise sex me. She just kept grinding skin to skin. Her wet slit slid up and down the length of my shaft accompanied by small, barely audible noises from my sister's throat. Her eyes were closed now, and a frown of concentration graced her brow. Her breathing came more and more ragged until finally she reached her pent-up release. She shivered in exquisite orgasm, then gradually went still.

I couldn't keep the grin off my face as Jess's eyes fluttered open. She flushed slightly as she regained control of herself, but appeared much more satisfied than embarrassed. Without a word she reached down and grabbed my cock. She started stroking it with an upside down grip, twisting slightly with each cycle. Within moments she had me cumming again; this time all over my stomach and legs, as well as some on her hand.

We were silent for a long moment afterward, except for our breathing. Jess finally disengaged from me. She sat back and smoothed down her mussed hair.

"Well that was fun," she said.

"Yeah, tell me about it." I could tell I was smiling like an idiot, but I couldn't seem to help myself.

"We should get cleaned up," Jess said, examining some of my cum that clung tenaciously to her wrist. "You can have the shower first."

I stood up and took a step toward the bathroom, then hesitated. "Almost thought you'd want to shower together," I said, unsure whether I was teasing or suggesting.

"It's a lovely thought, but my shower really isn't big enough for that. Now get moving or you'll forfeit your chance."

Jess and I took our respective turns rinsing off. I was more than ready for bed when I got out, and by the time Jess rejoined me I was half asleep. I got to watch her walk around naked again until she turned the lights off and crawled under the covers with me. I snuggled up with her, then fell asleep before I even had a proper chance to enjoy the naked sister cuddles.

****

"That's your bus, huh?" Jess said.

"Yep. Off I go again."

Jess had walked down with me to see me off. I was reluctant to leave her, but I had my responsibilities.

"It was nice seeing you." She wrapped me in a big hug that lasted longer than usual. "I'll see ya at our parents' place over christmas, yeah?"

"Oh, uh, yeah. Of course."

Christmas was only a few weeks away, but suddenly that seemed too long to wait. I tried to keep my expression neutral and not give away my disappointment. I wasn't even sure if what we did was going to be a repeat affair, and I didn't dare ask in case it wasn't.

Jess, insightful big sister that she was, wasn't fooled by my attempted nonchalance. Her eyes pierced my facade and apparently sensed exactly what my hidden fear was.

"You know," she said, still holding onto one of my hands, "if you wanted to come by next weekend, or whenever, that'd be ok too."

"Really?"

"Absolutely." She leaned in closer and whispered in my ear. "But I'm gonna make you work way harder for it next time. Think you can handle that?"

I flushed and glanced around quickly to make sure no one was watching us. "You're bad," I said in a low tone.

"That I am." Jess darted in for a quick kiss, little more than a peck really, but very much in public, and not at all sisterly. "Let me know what your plans are, ok?"

"Yeah, I, uh... yeah. Sure."

I was left flustered and still blushing as I boarded the bus, which was almost certainly the point. But more than that, deeper than anything else, I felt good about life in a way that I hadn't for a very long time.

Xarth
Xarth
14,685 Followers