The Mermaid

Story Info
Stefanie takes on 2 guys in St. Kitts.
4.1k words
11k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stefanie was a divorced mother of two and in her mid forties. Married young, she was a dutiful wife and mother, but the marriage didn't last and now that her kids were old enough, Stacy felt she was due to explore a side of life she previously deprived herself of at a younger age.

Besides, forty was the new twenty-five all her friends told her. Of course, they all had spouses or significant others which made her feel out of place at times. So she decided she was going to live like a twenty-five year old. Only, Stefanie didn't know what twenty-five year olds did, so she was just going to do what she felt like doing.

She had planned on taking a vacation with a guy she had known since childhood, but his plans had 'suddenly' changed, leaving her to either cancel, or go by herself.

She decided if she was ever going to change things, this would be the time to do it. So she boarded the plane, taking her window seat and hoping that someone interesting would wind up sitting next to her. There wasn't and so she focused on the scenery from thirty thousand feet and relaxed at the thought of the warm Caribbean sun caressing her skin.

After a change of planes in Miami, Stefanie was getting anxious to start her vacation. The flight was a little over an hour as it flew to the small island of St. Kitts. Once there, she claimed her luggage and took a taxi to the Sugar Bay Beach Club hotel. A small hotel on the ocean, just down the street from the much more expensive Marriott.

It's small cottage type accommodations were just what she needed. A French door from her bedroom opened to a small patio and the Bermuda Grass lawn. It's small swimming pool sitting just off the Atlantic side crescent shaped beach. Stacy felt right at home.

Her first afternoon was spent unpacking, reading up on the surrounding area and things to do as she sat poolside and drank the complimentary rum punch for first day arrivals.

As expected, the resort was full of couples, but that didn't seem to stop some of the men from looking her direction as she laid on the chaise lounge in her favorite bathing suit. A two piece, emerald green bikini. Modest in all the right places, yet sexy enough to draw attention.

Stefanie was starved for male attention which made her ever more aware of a man's eyes and where they might be looking. She worked hard to take care of her body and she wasn't opposed to being ogled. Sometimes she would do the ogling and today was one of those days.

Fortunately, her large Jimmy Choo Danas sun glasses hid her eyes so she could face straight ahead while looking off to one side or the other without anyone knowing. Many men would sit by her, but eventually their wives or girlfriends would show up, leaving Stefanie to hope for another man to flirt with.

As day one wound down, Stefanie found herself alone and lying on her bed reading a book she had brought. The fact it was a racy novel didn't help her situation. She needed a man's touch, if even for only a brief time. She needed to feel a cock, to suck on one, to stroke one, to feel one inside her. Feeling frustrated, she turned off the light and tried to sleep.

Stefanie woke up and looked at the time on her phone. It read 12:53am. She wasn't sure why she was so awake, until she heard the waves crashing on the shore. Unable to get back to sleep, she put on a long sleeve shirt and shorts and walked out to the beach.

She was amazed that the stars seemed brighter in the moonless sky and the breeze coming off the ocean was warm. So warm that she took off her shirt and strolled down the beach topless. Somehow it just felt right and natural. Like she was meant to naked at just that moment in time.

Stefanie removed her shorts, leaving them on the beach along with her shirt and strolled into the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea. She swam out only a few yards and floated in the salty water, until she heard a woman giggle. She looked towards the beach and there was a young couple, laughing, chasing each other around until they fell into an embrace and kissed each other passionately.

The man's hands easily removed the woman's clothes as she helped him out of his. Their bodies silhouetted by the moons glow only made the moment more erotic. The curve of her breasts and ass were obviously exciting the male as his cock grew larger. This too was silhouetted by the moons light. His muscular body easily picked up the woman who wrapped her legs around his waist.

He wasted little time sliding his cock inside her and she started bouncing up and down on him, using her hands on his shoulders to steady herself. He seemed to have no trouble holding her up as he spread his legs shoulder width apart and placed his hands on her hips to help lift her up and down.

Stefanie watched from her ocean view, not wanting to disturb the action on the beach, yet longing to be touched, kissed, licked and fucked like the woman on the beach. The sound of crashing waves did little to muffle the sounds of their love making as the woman lay on her back spreading her legs wide while the man buried his face in her pussy.

She watched as the couple moved around, kissing, touching, licking each other. The woman's hands reached down to the top on the man's head, holding him as she quickly began to orgasm. Her guttural moans, starting low before a crescendo of high pitched screams of ecstasy.

"Oh my God! Oh my God. I'm cumming! I'm CUMMING!" she cried out.

When she was done, she rolled him over and climbed on top of his cock and gyrated back and forth. His hands reaching up to her breasts as she moved her hips back and forth. Slow at first, then faster and faster.

Stefanie watched them fuck for a bit before she decided to walk up to the beach and retrieve her clothes. The water seemed to drip off her body like a slow motion movie and the man saw her emerge from the ocean like a naked mermaid. He shook his disbelieving head and watched her walk down the beach, unsure if what he just saw was real or not. Forgetting for a moment about the woman bouncing on his cock.

She didn't try to hide her body, but rather enjoyed being looked at. Had he not already had a woman on top of him, Stefanie surely would've been. As she walked down the beach towards her hotel, Stacy could hear the couple still fucking until the man finally climaxed. Once back to her hotel, she quickly showered and fell back asleep.

Laying by the pool the next morning, Stefanie overheard a conversation between two men who were talking behind a crop of short decorative palms. She couldn't see them, but their voices rang out.

"I'm telling you the truth. If mermaids aren't real, than they should be. This woman comes out of the ocean completely naked. Looks at me and smiles while this other chick is riding my cock."

"Yah, right. You had too much rum punch my friend."

"If I see that mermaid, I'm going to fuck her brains out. I'm not joking."

"Yah, yah! And If you see her, we'll both fuck her brains out."

Stefanie stood up to see what they looked like, but they had already begun to walk away. She saw them from behind is all, but she made a few assumptions. Younger than her, probably ten years she guessed. The taller one had broad shoulders that tapered to a slim waist.

He had long arms and legs and she guessed him to be several inches over six feet. The other was shorter by several inches, but more muscular and had a tattoo of something on his right shoulder blade.

While she was too late to see what they looked like, she still enjoyed the view as they walked away. Then it hit her like a ton of bricks. Was she the mermaid he was talking about? She thought she might be. After all, she did walk out from the ocean, naked and smiling at him while he fucked the woman he was with. Stefanie smiled as she thought about the two of them fucking her brains out.

It didn't take long for her to become horny as she laid there in the sun imagining herself with two cocks to play with. Their words echoing in her ears. She decided if she saw them again, she was going to become that mermaid. Stacy jumped into the pool to cool off. Not from the heat of the sun, but from her wild imagination.

She spent the next couple of days enjoying the Island activities and the company of others at the hotel, on the sightseeing tours and the shops and restaurants she visited. Even the casino was fun, but she never found anyone to fulfill her sexual fantasies.

It wasn't until the fifth day of seven when she took a catamaran tour for some snorkeling and diving that things finally got interesting. She made friends with several people, but there were two men who caught her eye. They also caught the eyes of a couple of other women as well.

"We'll see about that." She said to no one.

Her mind made up, and her hormones screaming for sex, she decided it was time to do something out of the ordinary. Remembering how free and relaxed she felt walking down the beach topless, she removed her bikini top and waited for the attentions of whoever may come her way.

With her sun glasses on, she was once again able to survey the crowd without being obvious. And it was obvious she was drawing stares from many. Some whispering and pointing, others, mostly women, turned their backs to her. However, most the men, and especially her two objects of desire, made no attempt to avoid their eyes from her. Stefanie smiled to herself.

It wasn't long before the catamaran reached its destination and everyone jumped into the water, donned their snorkel or scuba gear and swam in the clear blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Stefanie enjoyed watching the many colored fish hiding amongst the coral and the rays lying on the bottom of the ocean floor.

She also enjoyed 'bumping' into one of the two she was hoping to meet. Still topless, her bare breasts suspended by the salty water, lifting them and making them look as if she had implants. The man kept his snorkel mask on and pretended not to be staring at her tits, but failed miserably at hiding it. Finally, he lifted his mask, apologized for running into her and introduced himself.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't see you. My name's Drew."

Stefanie lifted her mask as well and replied.

"Well, Drew, it's nice to meet you. I hope I'm not bothering you."

She used her eyes to look down at her bare chest, indicating she knew he was looking at her.

He smiled and laughed slightly,

"Well, I'm afraid you caught me. Yes. I found you to be very distracting. And to be honest, I nudged you on purpose."

"I'm glad you did. Is your friend around as well, or is he nudging someone else?" She smiled as she said it.

"That, I don't know. But I'm sure he'll come around soon."

"Well, would you care to join me for a rum punch or something later?" she asked.

Before he could answer, his buddy swam up, paused for a moment before taking off his mask and smiling.

"Hi."

"Hello." she returned.

"Is my friend bothering you?"

"Not at all." Stefanie said truthfully.

"That's not usually the case. Wait til he tells you about the mermaid he saw other night."

And there it was. Stefanie had just found the two men who wanted to fuck her brains out. Well, they wanted to fuck the brains out of a mermaid, but why couldn't that be her she thought.

"A Mermaid? How intriguing." she purred.

"Yes, well, um. I was drinking that night and I was on the beach. I swore I saw a female rise from the water and onto the beach. What else could it be?"

Before she could answer, the captain of the catamaran announced the ship was leaving in ten minutes. The three swam back to the boat and climbed aboard. Once back on the boat, Stefanie put her bikini top back on and a t-shirt to protect her already burning flesh.

The ride back to the pier was short, but long enough for Stefanie to find out the other man's name was Wes. They talked about where they were all from, she from Alabama and they from Michigan. While they talked, Stefanie kept imagining them naked. She was glad her sunglasses covered her eyes or they would've seen her staring at their cocks.

She told them she was going back to her hotel pool to have another cocktail inviting them to come along. Stefanie was trying to play it cool, but if she was going to do what she hoped, she secretly needed another drink to help her relax.

The afternoon passed by and the three of them continued to party. The conversation was getting intense. Wes and Drew making suggestive comments and Stefanie encouraging them on.

"So, Stefanie. Did I tell you about the mermaid I saw?" asked Drew.

"Wes mentioned something about it. I'm very intrigued by what you saw."

"Well, I was lying on the beach a couple of nights ago, when all of a sudden, this vision of loveliness comes out of nowhere, walks up on the beach, smiles at me and walks off."

"Oh? Why do you think she smiled at you?"

"Well, obviously she liked my muscular body."

"Keep talkin big boy." Wes chimed in. Then added.

"You'll talk her right into my arms." Wes then put his long arm around Stefanie's shoulder and gave her a one arm hug.

Stefanie leaned into the hug making sure to press her breast into Wes' chest. Drew was oblivious as he continued his story about the mermaid.

"Well you do have a nice physique." she smiled at Drew.

"Hah. Told ya!" Drew looked at Wes.

"So what were you doing on the beach?" Stephanie asked, not wanting the two friends to change the subject.

"Relaxing. It was a beautiful night." He told a half truth. It was a beautiful night.

"Hmm. Seems I heard some others talking about seeing a guy with your build on the beach with another woman. Naked and having much fun."

Now it was Stefanie's turn to tell half truths. She thought back on that night, watching from the water as Drew and his guest frolicked on the sandy beach. She remembers the woman's curves, the moans as she climbed on top of him.

She remembered the silhouette of his cock in the moonlight. She wanted to see his cock in her hands. Both of their cocks she admitted to herself. Stefanie knew if she didn't suggest something soon, the evening might get away from them and that just wasn't going to work for her.

"I need to pee. You guys wanna come to my room?"

Stefanie blushed a little as the words escaped her mouth. She had never been so bold before, yet she found the words had come easy. She turned and took several steps, then turned and looked back, smiled and said,

"Well? Are you coming?"

She turned back around and walked towards her hotel room. Drew and Wes quickly followed her. She had no more than opened the door and let them in, when she stopped, looked at both, first kissing Drew and then reaching up to kiss Wes.

"I'll be right back."

When she returned, she was completely naked. Her long brown hair coming just short of her ample breasts. Her nipples stiff from the slight chill of the air conditioner. She leaned on the door jam, arms crossed, with one foot in front of the other. Stefanie made no attempt to cover herself, instead, letting the men's eyes take in her body.

A slight sag from breast feeding was about the only flaw as she worked out regularly. Her pink areola were of perfect proportion with her tanned breasts, Her shoulders were the exact width of her hips, sandwiching a slightly narrow waist, Her long tanned legs were strong without looking like a body builder.

The only area not tan was her bikini area. Her clean shaven vagina was already glistening with her juices. She could barely resist the temptation to rub her fingers across her clit and if the two men hadn't been there, she most surely would have.

Wes was the first to remove his swim trunks and Drew quickly followed. Clearly both men had seen each other naked before as they showed no embarrassment towards each other. Stefanie took a few steps and then took each mans cock in her hands.

As expected, Wes was longer and thinner, Drew's was incredible thick and still pretty big. She wasted no time getting on her knees and licking first one then the other cock. Each becoming firmer by the second. She was careful to give equal time to each cock. Licking, sucking and stroking.

It may have been awhile since she had a mans cock in her mouth and hands, but, like riding a bicycle, everything she learned came rushing back to her, as if she had a cock in her mouth every day. Having learned how to relax her throat, she was able to take their cocks all the way without gagging.

But she wanted to do more than just suck cock. She wanted to feel them inside her. Any and all openings were available and she wanted them all filled. Wes lay on the bed and Stefanie climbed on top. Drew walked around to the side so she could continue to suck and stroke him while Wes fucked her.

Stefanie's pussy had never been so wet. Her body was feeling sensations she had never felt before, her thoughts were on one thing and one thing only. She wanted their hands, cocks, tongues all to be touching her body. Anywhere and everywhere. She wanted cocks in her mouth, her pussy and even in her ass.

She wanted to feel both men inside her at the same time. She took Drew's cock out of her mouth and told him,

"Fuck my ass. I want to feel your cock in my ass and his in my pussy."

Drew climbed on the bed, put his hand to his mouth and used his saliva to lube himself before pushing his cock into Stefanie's ass. She moaned as he entered her and almost came at the same moment. The feeling of two cocks sliding in and out drove her wild.

Stefanie began to moan louder and louder. Wes's long cock pushed against the thing fleshy wall that separated the two men's cocks. Drew's thicker cock stretched her to the point of pleasurable pain. She did not want either of them to stop.

Sweat beaded up on her skin, her long brown hair being held by Drew as he continued to pound her ass with Wes beneath her as he fucked her pussy. Stefanie leaned forward as both men kept up an incredible pace. Like two pistons, they pumped in and out, faster and faster. She knew she was going to climax like never before.

Stefanie bit her lower lip, she moaned loudly as she began to cum.

"Oh! My! God!" each word spoken between thrusts, which only seemed to encourage each man to fuck her faster still.

"Ohhh.. Oh God! I'm cumming!" her eyes squeezed shut as she came. Her breathing came in short quick gasps. She couldn't take anymore, yet she didn't want them to stop.

Wes took her breasts into his mouth, sucking on first one, then the other nipple. Drew pulled his cock out of her ass, spreading her cheeks wide before sliding his cock back in. He slapped her ass and pulled out again.

Stefanie rolled over and onto her back, her hands reaching down to her pussy. She slid one finger, then two over her clit. She knew she could make herself cum easily, but she wanted to watch her two lovers cum too.

"Stroke your cocks for me."

The command came without thought. Stefanie had barely muttered the words when Drew and Wes climbed off the bed and walked on either side. Stefanie lifted her legs up and spread them wide. Her hands moving ever faster across her clit. She brought herself to a quick orgasm and then watched as each man stroked their cocks.

She watched Wes stroke his long cock as he watched her rubbing her clit. Her naked body looked good, her large nipples erect, her manicured fingernails rubbing her wet clit. He could see in her face that she was on the verge of cumming a third time. He wanted to explode all over her body.

Stefanie then turned to watch Drew stroking his meaty cock. His hands were a blur as he stroked himself. His eyes closed as he started to cum. He held his cock tight and leaned against the bed, then let go. His cum quirting across the bed and onto Stefanie's legs and stomach.

She returned her attention to Wes, taking his cock into her hands and stroking him while she sucked on his cock. She could taste herself on him, which made her wetter still. She got on her knees, her ass facing Drew. His cock remained hard and he slid it into her soaking wet pussy.

12