The Mermaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,787 Followers

And what was the point of resisting, anyway?

"I'll make you a deal," he said. "Be mine here, willingly, for five years, then I'll take you wherever you want and set you free. Think about it."

The offer was like a ray of hope combined with the slam of a jail door. She might have escaped the brothel circuit, but it was still a five year sentence as a sex object. But at least if she surrendered to that fate, she would be free after.

But to surrender... and to the very man who had manipulated her into this extreme... the man whose erect cock was threatening at any moment to spill its seed into the water... Almost against her will, she swam closer, the vivid memory of his cum an aphrodisiac that made her nipples harden and her clit ache. Did it even make a difference if she surrendered or not? She would still be a slave to his cock, hungry for all the cum she could get...

She took over, replacing his hand with her own, wrapping her lips about the soft head and sucking, licking, loving. This time he didn't last so long. This time she knew what to expect. This time only a single drop escaped to run down her chin, and she quickly captured even that.

*

This time her self-induced post-orgasmic bliss gave way not to rage and misery but to resignation. Life, as they say, sucked. Unless you were rich, it took either skill and luck or ruthless brutality to eke out a comfortable existence in this world.

Rachel had had the skill, but never the luck. She'd lost her parents at the age of six, and had spent her later childhood in foster care. Even the scholarship she'd won had covered only the tuition at veterinary college and she'd had to work evenings and weekends just to survive. She hadn't had any time for relationships.

When her application to Henri Duchamp's world-famous zoo had been accepted, she'd thought her luck had finally changed, that there was hope for a successful, independent life. A career, a husband, maybe even children. Not a lifetime of debt and worry.

Instead, like so many unfortunates, she found herself a victim of sexual exploitation. It hurt, but also it could have been so much worse. Despite the sex stuff, she actually liked being a mermaid. She loved the aquarium, loved the excitement in kids' eyes as they waved to her, and she didn't have to worry about having enough money to buy food.

And was the sex stuff so bad? She was getting used to her augmented breasts, and couldn't deny the enjoyment of sucking Henri's cock - she just hated that she had no control over it. After years of seldom thinking about sex at all, of making it the lowest of priorities, suddenly it dominated both her mind and body.

When, the following night, and the night after, there was no Henri - no cock to suck, no cum to swallow - instead of feeling relief she felt only a crushing loneliness, as if she had been abandoned and condemned. After waiting and swimming until the early morning shift staff arrived, she retired to her island to cry herself to sleep.

But then he was there again, and she swam to him without hesitation. "Good evening, my dear," he said. "Did you miss me?"

She nodded reluctantly, both glad to see him and angry at his absence.

He nodded too, thoughtfully. "Have you considered my offer?"

"I have," she said. "I will be yours, willingly, for five years, in exchange for my freedom."

Henri smiled warmly, and unhurriedly removed his clothes. "Come," he said. "Sit here with me." Sitting himself, at the water's edge, he patted the tiled floor next to him.

Rachel wasn't sure she could, but succeeded in wresting herself from the water and into an awkward sitting position. Her tail splashed in front of her, but being so much out of the water made her a little light-headed.

She was also abruptly conscious of her breasts, not merely their size but their weight - and their bareness too, now that Henri was next to her, his eyes focussed hungrily on them.

"Ah, you are an exquisite creature," he said, leaning in to kiss her, one hand cupping a breast, his fingers seeking out and brushing her nipple.

She melted under the flood of sensation, lost in the kiss, her body fully aroused. At that point he could have done anything he liked to her and she wouldn't have objected. She certainly didn't object as his hand trailed down across her belly, or as his fingers penetrated her slit to discover the delicate folds within. She could feel how wet her pussy must be as he swirled about her clit and thrust a finger deep.

It felt incredible. So much better than when she did it to herself. "Are you a virgin?" he asked.

"Yes," she whispered.

Henri laid her down onto her back, and rolled over on top of her, bending to suck on one nipple, then the next. His huge cock pressed hard and heavy against her belly. "Willingly?"

"Yes! Oh yes!"

He lifted up, positioning himself for entry, then eased in gradually.

"Oh," she said. "Oh!" Rachel had never had anything bigger than a finger in her before, and Henri's cock felt enormous within her. Every time she was sure that he had achieved all that was possible, he pulled back a little and thrust in deeper, causing fresh astonishment. "Oh!"

Her tail thrashed in the water beyond him as he gradually, impossibly, buried the full length of his cock within her. The incredible fullness, the intensity of feeling so stretched... she lay there gasping as she studied his face in wonder.

It wasn't an attractive face, but Henri's eyes blazed with desire and an arrogant certainty. It wasn't a face she could love, but as his cock eased out and thrust into her again, harder this time, she knew she would willingly submit to him. She wondered if she would ever again feel content without that cock driving into her, filling her, completing her.

As she felt herself climbing to an orgasmic height quite unlike anything she had ever experienced, Rachel grabbed hold of her breasts, mauling them in a desperate need for additional stimulation.

Henri was breathing hard too, his expression almost one of pain. "I'm close," he hissed, as he seemed to struggle to finish, and she felt his cock stiffening within her, stretching her even more.

"Yes!" she screamed as his cock erupted within her, the sensation of his cum within her kicking her over the threshold into ecstasy. This was so much better than merely swallowing it. "Yes!" More! Yes!" Her body convulsed powerfully about Henri's wildly pulsing cock, her tail splashing painfully against the surface of the water. "Yes!"

Too soon it was over, but they remained coupled, gasping for breath, Henri's cock gradually diminishing until it slipped out of her slit.

Her light-headedness was starting to bother her. "I need the water," she said, and Henri eased off her, rolling onto his back as she slipped gratefully back into her element. Deep within her she felt a pleasant warmth, in part memory, in part the awareness of his cum. The water around her was flavoured by their combined pleasure.

Henri sat up and looked at her as she tread water nearby. "I wish I could be here every night," he said, "but rest assured: when I'm not, I will be thinking of you. Thank you for tonight."

Rachel didn't bother to answer. She sank beneath the surface and raced off, too full of energy to stay still for longer.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,787 Followers
12