The Mermaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnevil9
Carnevil9
738 Followers

"Good news?" he asked.

"I think so," she said. "I conferred with our eldest elders. They believe that there might be a way to achieve what we seek. It is an ancient legend, and nobody can remember it ever having been tried, but if it works, I will be a perfectly human woman from the waist down."

"Excellent! What do we have to do?"

"There are three requirements. First, we must pledge our everlasting love to each other. Under the full moon, we must pledge to spend eternity together as man and wife, under penalty of death from the mermaid gods."

"Easily done!" said Sailor Sam, clapping his hands. "After the transformation, you will be the perfect woman, and no man in his right mind would hesitate to pledge eternal marriage to you."

"Second," the mermaid continued, "You must sacrifice your most prized possession to the mermaid gods as an offering." She scanned his face for his reaction.

Sailor Sam started. His most prized possession? That would clearly be the Crown of Atlantis, that he had labored for so long to find. But he hesitated only a moment. How can a mere trinket, however rare and valuable it might be, possibly compare with the love and companionship, not to mention the awesome sex, of the most beautiful and perfect woman in the entire world?

"Done!" he said. "I would sacrifice a thousand Crowns of Atlantis for you, my love."

"Wonderful!" said the mermaid. "The third requirement is that we perform a very specific and very ancient ritual. It must also be performed at midnight under the full moon."

"The moon will be full tonight," said Sailor Sam. "In sixteen hours it will be midnight, and I will finally have the most perfect woman in the world!"

They spent the rest of the day in breathless anticipation. They chatted about where they would live, what they would do, where they would travel. They made love every way possible, knowing that soon they would be adding awesome pussy fucking to their repertoire. They kissed and cuddled on the beach and watched the sun slowly sink and the stars and the full moon begin to rise.

Finally, at a half hour before midnight, they swam out into the shallow waters just off the beach to complete the first requirement. Sailor Sam took the mermaid in his arms and said, "Before all the gods of the mer-folk and all the denizens of the seven seas, I take you for my wife, for ever and always."

The mermaid kissed him deeply, and said, "And I take you for my husband, for ever and ever, no matter what the future shall bring." They kissed for several more minutes, as the rising moon shone down upon them and the waves crashed about them.

Finally, the mermaid took his hand and started splashing back up toward the beach. "Now, the final two requirements," she said. She shimmied up the sand, to about twenty feet from the water's edge. She lay flat, and extended one arm as far out above her head as possible. Poking one finger into the sand, she spun about on her midsection, drawing a large circle in the sand, about ten feet in diameter. Then she raised herself up to a seated position, and traced a five-pointed star inside the circle. One point was aimed directly at the sea, two were pointed inland, and the final two pointed left and right parallel to the beach.

"Place your sacrifice on the inland side of the circle," she said. "Between the two points of the star."

Sailor Sam took the Crown of Atlantis from the sack where he had it stored, and stared at it wistfully for a few minutes. Then he shrugged, confident that he was making a trade that he would never, ever regret. He placed the Crown on the sand, just inside the circle, between the two inland-facing points of the star.

The mermaid glanced at the sky. "It is nearly midnight," she said. Still in the middle of the star, she lay herself down flat on the sand, with her head inside the point that faced the sea. "Now, we must recite the ancient chant. Repeat after me..."

"Accipe syreni...," chanted the mermaid.

"Accipe syreni...," chanted Sailor Sam.

"Et ponam eam humana...," sang the mermaid.

"Et ponam eam humana...," sang Sailor Sam.

"Date ei crura et pedes..."

"Date ei crura et pedes..."

"Ubi nunc est cauda..."

"Ubi nunc est cauda..."

"Datorem eam pussy..."

"Datorem eam pussy..."

"Ubi nunc tantum squamas..."

"Ubi nunc tantum squamas..."

"Accedens autem et qui amat corporis..."

"Accedens autem et qui amat corporis..."

"Pedicabo potest eam velut puella!"

"Pedicabo potest eam velut puella!!"

As Sailor Sam finished the final syllable, an enormous wave began to build out in the ocean. It rose rapidly, and rolled toward the beach. He watched as it grew bigger and bigger, and rolled inland faster and faster. His sailor's instincts told him that it would not reach the circle where he and the mermaid waited, but he was wrong. With a sudden, final surge, the wave reared up over their heads, and came crashing down on the circe, the star, the Crown, and the mermaid. Sailor Sam himself just barely jumped back in time to avoid being drenched.

The mermaid and the circle were completely submerged; Sailor Sam could see nothing but swirling water. And then, a gigantic lightning bolt flashed across the sky, zig-zagged a few times, and plunged into the water directly where the mermaid lay hidden. At the same time, a deafening peal of thunder rang out, echoing off the palm trees for twenty seconds before finally fading away.

With all now calm, the water began to recede, slowly and gradually. Sailor Sam stared, fascinated. As the water reached the point where the top of the circle had been, he first noticed that the Crown of Atlantis was gone! No matter; he had willingly sacrificed it to turn his mermaid into the most perfect of wives and the most perfect of lovers.

The water receded a bit further, and Sailor Sam saw, to his amazement, ten perfect, beautiful, tiny human toes! Each perfect toe had a shiny, nacreous polish on its nail. As the water receded a few more inches, he could see that the toes were attached to two perfect, graceful, beautiful human feet, with perfectly arched soles and dainty heels. Sailor Sam felt his dick begin to stir in his dungarees.

A few more moments passed, and the water receded further, revealing two perfect, smooth calves, shapely and eminently kissable. Then two dainty knees, and then two perfectly creamy thighs. He wanted to reach out and stroke them, lick them, love them. But he remained transfixed, watching the water continue to recede as his dick continued to grow in his pants.

The water receded a bit more, and then, finally, he saw it: a perfect human pussy where the two luscious thighs met! Of all the pussies that Sailor Sam had seen and eaten and fucked in his life, this was easily the most beautiful and perfect of them all. The outer lips were plump and beckoning, and already parted as if awaiting his attention. The inner lips were curly and pink, looking as delicate as an orchid in the early morning's dew, as moist and tasty as a ripe mango fresh off a tree. A perfectly shaped clit poked out at the top, its hood half off already in anticipation of his ministrations. A dainty patch of curly golden hair topped the ensemble. The entire affair was glistening with womanly moisture. He felt his dick achieve complete rigidity, creating a tent in his trousers.

The water continued to slowly recede back toward the sea. Sailor Sam thought he caught a glint of reflected moonlight off the skin of the abdomen above the pussy, but shrugged it off as an illusion. But it was not an illusion; it happened again, and again. The torso gradually being revealed was shiny and reflective and silvery-green in the moonlight. In fact, it was covered with scales! There were no breasts, no arms, no neck; just two giant gills, like huge gash wounds, pumping the air for oxygen. And there was a giant dorsal fin on the back, with sharp-looking spines.

Finally, the water completely left the creature, revealing her in full. She was topped with a giant fish head, with a huge lipless mouth filled with rows of razor-sharp teeth, and two huge, flat, black eyes the size of dinner plates.

One of the eyes winked at him.

Sailor Sam screamed and screamed and screamed and screamed.

********************************

Sailor Sam drained his beer mug, set it down on the bar, and gazed around the room. Every patron was staring at him, mouth open, breathlessly anticipating the rest of the story. But he said nothing.

"Well?" said someone at last. "What happened next? What did you do?"

"What could I do?" said Sailor Sam. "I put her on the boat, brought her here to Key West, built her a home with a pool, and we live together to this day."

"You stayed with her? Even like that?"

"Didn't have much choice, now, did I? We'd sworn to the gods of the mer-people, under penalty of death."

"Wow, it must be horrible!"

"Oh, it's not so bad, once you get used to the smell. I miss the blowjobs, of course, and since she doesn't have any arms, she isn't much for cooking or cleaning. But she doesn't cheat on me, and she never talks back to me. And that pussy is MARVELOUS!"

One patron in the back of the bar, a young fellow from the city, piped up. "Is any part of that story really true? Any part at all?"

A gasp ran through the crowd. Sailor Sam looked at the young fellow and shook his head sadly. "You aren't from around here, are you, young feller? Everyone around here knows that you never ask if a fish tale is true or not." He hoisted his beer mug, freshly refilled by the bartender. "That's the thing about fish tales. Being true doesn't make them any better, and being untrue doesn't make them any worse. All that matters is, was it a ripping good yarn!"

Carnevil9
Carnevil9
738 Followers
12