The Mermaid Flu Ch. 02

Story Info
Dr. Neville desperately wants to try out her new infection.
1.6k words
4.3
10k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During her lunch break, Dr. Neville was infected with the mermaid flu by one of her patients. The flu has been out in the world for a few weeks now and too much was still not known. Because the side effects are so sexual in nature, it's hard to get everyone to be as open with their experiences.

Dr. Neville knew the basics of what it would be like, but none of the specifics. Namely how goddamn horny she would feel. It wasn't just the post-sex bliss; it's like a volcano was boiling inside of her.

Dr. Neville earned a master's degree in psychology. Dr. Neville spent three years working in one of the most stressful free clinics in her city. Dr. Neville ran a marathon every summer for the past six summers. Those she could handle, why can't she handle a weird new virus.

She had 15 minutes until her first client of the afternoon. She needed to figure out something or this was going to be impossible. Maybe there was another way.

Her pants were still off from her last encounter so she locked the door to her office and sat bare-assed on her chair. Maybe if she just morphed her body for a minute then she would be able to focus.

When this all started, social media blew up of people taking photos of their tails. They made videos showing how they changed and how big their tits could get. A plea was made to TikTok to allow topless videos so the public could have more up-to-date information. TikTok relented for only three days before it got out of control. During those three days it was impossible to find a single hashtag on the site that wasn't completely taking over by boobs.

One of the most shared videos was a woman who propped her phone up on a table, then she placed her chest near the phone and had her tits grow and grow until it knocked over the phone. This started a whole trend of Rube Goldberg videos that ended up being a rather charming corner of PornHub before it somehow was also taken over by incest porn.

Now that she had the virus, Dr. Neville realized it wasn't about vanity. She needed her breasts to be seen. She's fucking hot and there's no reason she should have to hide that. These boobs are beacons; they have the power to bring lost sailors to shore. And now...and now they can get even bigger.

Dr. Neville took off her open jacket and her open bra. She shook her wavy hair out of her ponytail and let her hair drape over her bare shoulders. Her clients were always surprised when they saw her and she knew why. She doesn't look 38. In fact one night when she was picking up a bottle of wine, the clerk asked for her ID. It may have been because she wasn't wearing make-up or maybe he was hitting on her. Either way, she was happy to lean over so he could see down her shirt while she "looked" for her card.

While other girls started growing in junior high, her body waited until later into high school. Within the course of a year her 32Bs became 38Ds. In college and especially med school, her body fluctuated but her tits were always a stand out. As a way to destress, Dr. Neville got into running and as a result her body became toned and her breasts went down to a C cup. She loves her new abs, but always missed the heft her chest used to have. Now she can have it all.

Dr. Neville wished she had a full sized mirror in her office, instead she had to settle for her own POV. She gripped the arm rests in anticipation. She didn't know what to do at first but it felt like her whole body was holding something in so she decided to just let go. By doing so, her breast burst forward like a dam. Dr. Neville lost her balance as she leaned forward as her tits started to expand in all directions. She loved how they hung off her body as they grew to a size they have never been before. Any sag that she had disappeared as her breasts defied gravity and lifted higher up on her chest. Her nipples felt like they pinched themselves before they also shot outward. When it stopped, her hands couldn't contain them.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Fuck." Her patient was early and her heat hadn't gone down. She rushed and found her pants. She loved how her new breasts felt as she raced around the room. Her panties were left on the floor and Dr. Neville quickly grabbed them and put them in her desk drawer. This wasn't going to work. There's no way her bra could clasp again and without it, her jacket seemed vulgar.

"Dr. Neville?!"

She wanted to put this off as long as possible, but it was time for her breasts to return. She had to have a giant breath in as she felt her breasts deflate and the erotic energy built up back inside her.

The rest of the day was borderline impossible. After she found herself zoning out several times during the next session, she decided to cancel the rest of her afternoon appointments. She left the office early and sat in her car. Where should she go? She wanted to go to the lake, but she doesn't want to be seen by any of her clients. However, that is her community now. All of the topless women floating and diving. Tanning and fucking. The only people there were infected mermaids or women who wanted to be mermaids. Dr. Neville was too afraid to go herself, but maybe now is the time.

Her heart was beating so hard, each beat increased the size of her left breast. No. She wouldn't go there today. But soon.

Before leaving the parking lot, she subtly took off her bra and let her breasts roam free under her jacket and blouse. She unbuttoned them just enough so she could feel the sun on her tits as she drove home. Pacing herself, she let them grow just a little bit so she can feel the slight pressure of the seat belt.

She parked her car in the driveway, surprised to see her husband's there as well. He often comes home for lunch but this is later in the day. Brad is an analysist at the bank, focused on determining risk assessment. He has a work computer so he could easily crunch the numbers at home. Maybe this is what he does every afternoon.

Before Dr. Neville touched the doorknob, she could hear a faint sound from beyond the door. It was their TV and it sounded like moaning. A lot of moaning. That cheeky devil. He was watching porn during the work day. Not wanting to surprise him too much, she slowly opened the door.

He was sitting on the chair, perpendicular to the front door in the adjacent room. Brad scrambled to turn off the TV and put away his erect penis. Dr. Neville had caught him a few times in their marriage, but it had been at least a year. As a psychologist, she had diagnosed his frequent masturbation as "not a big deal."

"No, don't stop."

Surprised, he looked over his shoulder and saw his wife entering the room. Without saying another word, she turned the TV back on to see a man having shower sex with a beautiful woman. Standing between him and the TV, Dr. Neville started to slowly strip as sounds of pleasure increased behind her.

Slowly, Brad continued to stroke his cock. Once she was completely nude from head to toe, aside from her glasses. Instead of getting on her knees, she lied on the ground akin to the upward-facing dog pose she used to do in yoga. She felt the soft carpet all across her skin—why had they never fucked on this carpet before?

While he still sat in the chair, she put his dick in her mouth and started bobbing up and down. Brad was already close to cumming before his wife arrived but he wanted to savor every moment of this. He loved how she used her tongue as she went up and down, breaking rhythm to lick all around the head.

From this angle, he chose to focus on her ass. Did it just glisten for a moment? His eyes widened as he watched his wife's hips start to expand and her legs quickly snapped together. He tried to get up but, while his penis was still in her mouth, she loudly made a sound of disapproval. Her legs started have a lighter shade to them as teal scales started to appear at her waist and moved down her body, like a ripple.

She started to speed up the blowjob as the transformation continued, turning herself on in the process. Brad usually closed his eyes as he started to climax, but he wanted to see every moment. Her feet shot outwards as they blossomed into a giant tailfin. Dr. Neville moaned in approval as he shot a giant load into her mouth. There wasn't the usual gag reflex as her body seemed newly equipped to hold her breath in unique circumstances.

She swallowed, proud of her work. Her tail stretched back as far as it could go. She looked up at her husband and asked, "Do you want to hear about my day?"