The Metamorphous Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,702 Followers

When I though he was hard as he would get, I pulled his briefs down and off. Still kneeling at his feet, I took his cock in my mouth. I massaged his ass as I continued my fore-play.

My visitor pulled me up by my titties and kissed me. I kissed him back, grateful for the affection he was showing me. Our tongues met and I rubbed my panty covered dick against his cock and whispered. "how do you want me?"

"Lay some towel on the floor baby girl." I spread all of my towels out.

"Now lie on your back, and leave your panties on." He was smiling as he jacked his cock, watching me get in position.

Lying back, I place both feet flat and spread my knees, welcoming him between them. We embraced and kissed, rubbing our bodies together. My little dick, hard from my daily dose of Viagra, leaked profusely. I hadn't been treated this gently for so long. It was hard for me to remember the last time anyone treated me like I mattered.

He breathed in my ear, "I'll go slow baby girl. I won't hurt you."

His words and hot breath in my ear made me shiver. I held him to me tightly. He made me feel feminine, safe, desired. Tears filled my eyes. I was not going to be fucked. My gentleman caller wanted to make love to me.

Me, the low life whore owned by my black Daddy. He wanted to make love to me.

He moved his hand to my face and told me to wet his finger. Opening my mouth, I licked and sucked his middle finger like it was his cock. The cock that was going to make love to me.

Moving his wet finger to my bottom, he pulled my panty aside and fingered me.

I wiggled and fucked back at my over's finger as we tongue kissed.

He took my legs behind my knees and raised them. I reached down, between us and placed his cock at the entrance to my boi pussy. My other hand held his face to mine.

I felt him enter me, slowly, deliberately teasing me, loving me. I humped up at him, coaxing his cock in further.

He raised up on his hands and looking me in the eye said, "I'm going to love fucking you. What's your name honey?"

"Johnnie" I breathlessly whispered. "Johnnie, I am Johnnie." I'd almost forgotten my name. For so long I've been white boi, or faggot, or any combination of derogatory titles. I felt myself opening up to my lover.

Something was changing in me.

This was not the same as the lust I had for black cocks. It was different than the servitude I gave to my black superiors. This was not me, allowing myself to be used as a whore to make money for Daddy.

This was different than anything I'd experienced with a man. He was kind. He was gentle. He was making love to me.

Our tempos picked up a little bit and I struggled to wrap my legs around his upper back. Our balls met, kissed and parted. Then they met and kissed and parted again, and again, and again. His belly rubbed my dick through my panty.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught a movement. Mama san was peaking through the curtain. She was smiling at us. Then, as suddenly as she was there, she left.

"Oh baby girl, I love your ass on my cock." My lover was enjoying my body. Not merely using it to pleasure himself. "I could fuck you all night if they let me."

He humped me and fucked me for 15 minutes.

Breaking our kiss he gritted his teeth and I felt his cock throb and twitch as he pumped his load in my bottom.

My own orgasm over took me as I fucked back at my lover. All my seed stayed in my panty, spreading across my tummy.

Looking down at me, he only laughed a kind, gentle chuckle, almost embarrassed. "I've waited too long for this. I've masturbated, thinking of your beautiful face, your nice round titties, you plump bottom. I've never met a woman like you before Johnnie. Oh sure, you have a dick, but the rest of you is pure woman. I wish I could make you my woman."

I was stunned by his words. I didn't know what to say. I held him to me and cried, burying my face in his shoulder. I wept for Johnnie, the abused whore for black cock. I wept for my lost freedom. I wept for the kindness my gentleman caller was showing me.

He held me and let me get it all out. I told him how I'd gotten myself where I was. I admitted I had a weakness to serve black men. I told him I was submissive and found gratification when being used by someone, anyone, for their pleasure.

Gathering my composure, I told him to let me get something to clean him with and left the cube.

Returning only a few seconds later, I had a bowl of warm soapy water and a wash rag. He stroked my back as he sat there allowing me to wash his cock. I knelt between his parted legs and gently cleaned the cock that made such sweet love to me.

I looked up at him and saw him smiling at me. A warm, inviting smile. "Come home with me Johnnie. Don't think about it. Just do it. Let me take care of you."

I must have paled because he saw the expression my face and knew I was scared. "But Papa san, my black Daddy who owns this place, owns me too. He bought me."

"Johnnie, baby doll, this is the twenty first century America. No one owns people. I don't want to own you. I want to love you. I want to be with you but only if you want to be with me."

I hugged him to me and cried softly. I was trapped. I couldn't leave Daddy. He'd hunt me down and beat me, or worse, kill me.

"I sniffed and looked at him sadly. "I don't even know your name."

"Frank. I'm Frank Morse, baby girl." Then he laughed. "Think of it. Frankie and Johnnie. We were meant for each other."

"Frank, my Daddy will kill me if I leave him."

"Hush your tears Johnnie. I got this."

With that, Frank stood and began to dress. I watched him from my position on the floor. When his jacket was on, he pulled out a bill fold. Opening it, Frank showed me a badge. "I'm an agent with the FBI Johnnie. If you want to come with me, get your things."

My titties bounced as I flew down the hall. Pulling my harem pants on, I realized I had nothing else to take that was mine.

When I joined Frank, he was in the foyer talking to Mama san. He was not being the nice customer she was used to. He had his badge out, telling her I was leaving with him. "You tell that black bastard that I'm coming back to shut this place down and lock the bunch of you under the jail. You tell him, you hear."

Mama san nodded and looked at me coldly.

Frank put his arm around me and we simply left. He ushered me to his car and drove me to his suburban Virginia home.

Over a period of weeks I fell more and more in love with my Frankie. He bought me clothes; skirts, dresses, capris, blouses.

Finally dressed for public, I was able to land a job as an engineer with the Federal Government. My GS 14 salary, coupled with his, made for a comfortable life.

When Frank asked me to marry him, I was thrilled. "You really want to marry an ex-whore?"

He kissed my doubts away.

We were wed in a civil ceremony. He invited his family and some friends.

I had my hair, make-up and nails done in an upscale salon.I dressed in a simple black A-Line, full length skirt. I accentuated that with a pearl necklace and matching earrings. My shoes were black pumps and I wore a fancy garter belt and black seamed hose. My panty and bra matched.

When we were pronounced as husband and husband, Frank and I kissed to the applause of his friends and family.

My life as a male is gone forever. Frank won't let me go through the operation that would make me truly his woman. "It's that special thing I love about you Johnnie" he tells me.

He won't go down on me. Frank has never touched my dick. I give him loving blow jobs and we fuck. Or rather, we make love.

Yes, I'll admit that there are times when I catch myself staring at the crotch of some black man, remembering the joy I got from serving them. And there are times when Frank is away on a mission when I masturbate to those memories. But I swear to you, I ill never go back to that life.

I've never been happier.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,702 Followers
12