The Metamorphous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,703 Followers

Suddenly I felt a finger invading my ass. It was Cindy.

"Suck him Johnnie, make him cum." She fingered fucked me deeply and hissed in my ear. "Show him how you little dicked bois serve big cocks."

She was right. I did have a little dick and I was enjoying serving Norman. I humped back against her invading finger as I worked his cock with my mouth and hand.

Norm tensed and I knew by the pressure he was putting on my head that he was going to cum soon.

I felt my own orgasm building as Cin fingered my prostate. I pulled back so that only the head of Norm's cock was between my lips and used my tongue on the head while I jacked him.

"That's it Johnnie boi. Eat my cum. Swallow your reward cock sucker."

The first blast hit the back of my throat and I swallowed hard to keep from choking. More throbbing jerks and Norm was filling my mouth with my reward. I savored the taste, the consistency. His sperm was more potent than my own which I'd tasted from Cin's pussy, and panties several times. I pulled back and let this big cock paint my face. In my submissive haze, I felt it was right that Norm's big cock mark its territory.

As Norm came on my face, I spewed my seed on his hip. "Arrgg, Cin, I'm cumming." I said as I humped Norm's hip and fucked back at her finger.

"Cum for me Johnnie. cum with a cock in your pretty face. Cum, getting finger fucked. Be the bitch Norm called you. Be my bitch and cum."

When Norm finished cumming I lay my face on his belly and took his giant softening cock back in my mouth. Nursing and laving, I reached for, and massaged his balls, coaxing the last of his offering.

Suddenly I felt embarrassed by what I'd done and pulled back from Norm's crotch.

"My god," I sobbed. "What the hell just happened? What did I do?"

Cin moved beside me and took my cum covered face in he hands. "Shush Johnnie, hush now. It's okay."

Taking her fingers, Cin scooped the residual cum from my cheeks and forehead and fed it to me. "It's okay baby. You just sucked a cock, that's all. You couldn't help it. It's not your fault that you have a small dick and felt the need to serve a real cock. Even if Norm is gay and his cock isn't for women, it's okay for bois like you to succumb to it's power."

Her words stung me. But she was right. I had felt compelled to suck Norm's cock. Just like Dr Boyd told me I would. I felt right with it in my mouth. I felt a sense of success when I made it cum. Still, I didn't think I was a cock sucker. I like pussy. I have a girl friend. I'm straight.

It all happened just like Dr Boyd said it should.

"Look at the mess you left on your boy friend's leg Johnnie." Cin pointed to the spunk I shot on Norm's hip. Scooting out of her panties, Cin attempted to use them to wipe my spendings from his leg.

"Sorry Cin" Norm almost cringed. "I can't let you touch me there. Johnnie, you do it and don't use the panties. Use your mouth."

I couldn't look at him. I was abashed at the whole turn of events. My hesitation cost me what little manhood I had remaining.

Norm grabbed my arm, pulled me over his thighs, and began spanking my bare bottom. It hurt and I squirmed to get away. Norm's thinness disguised his strength. He easily held me in place with his right hand and spanked me until I cried real tears.

Finally done, Norm pushed me off and I hurried to do what he wanted. Tears still flowing, I licked the now familiar taste of my cum from his leg.

I sat back and looked to Cin for consolation. What I saw in her was anything but sympathy. "You fucking sissy. You let a gay guy spank your ass in front of your woman? After you blew him? What the hell kind of man are you?"

"I, I,... ", I was stuttering. "Oh Cin, I'm so sorry. He's stronger than he looks."

"You sucked his cock and let him spank you. You must be some kind of sissy faggot. Put these on you sad little mother fucker." With that, Cin tossed her panties in my lap.

Trying to appease her, I stood and quickly pulled them up my legs.

"Pathetic." was all she said. She grabbed her robe and left the room.

I was confused. Cin had urged me to suck Norm's cock. Now she was angry at me for doing what she wanted.

Norman looked at me sadly. "I'm sorry I had to do that Johnnie. I didn't mean to cause problems with you and Cindy but you needed to be put in your place. See, even between Bill and I, the bigger cock rules. I have the bigger cock and as you've found out, I have a dominant streak in me. I've broken more straight guys to sissies than you can believe."

I dried my eyes and listened to him. Standing there in Cin's blue, bikini panties, I realized that I too had been broken.

"I get it Norm" I said. I told him briefly of Dr Boyd and his advice.

Norm rose from the bed and taking my hand, led me into the living room, his large cock swinging as he strode with me in tow. Bill who had passed out on the couch was stirring under the throw that covered him. Cin was in the kitchen making coffee.

"You'll never guess what happened this morning Billie." Norman was deliberately humiliating me. Norm pulled me in front of him to stand close to the couch. "Look at our new sissy in his pretty panties."

It worked. I was humiliated. The problem with that is that my body responded. My little dick twitched, beginning to get hard again.

"He sucked my cock. Of course I had to teach him that big cocks rule and spanked his bare ass red."

Bill sat up and was looking at me wide eyed. He was wearing black briefs and I could tell his dick was no where near the size of Norm's.

"I'd wish I'd seen that," Bill smiled at me.

"You will soon enough. " Norm said.

My dick strained against my panty. I came only a few minutes ago but already have another erection. That's not happened before.

As Bill moved past me to go to the bathroom, he swatted my already sore bottom. I jumped and squealed, ashamed that I sounded like a little girl. This made Cin look around the corner. She smiled, quickly figuring out what happened.

"You two stop hurting my little sissy." Cin joined in their ridicule of me.

Norm still had me by my hand. I tried to pull away but his grip tightened. "I'm not ready to give you back to Cindy, baby girl."

"Stop fooling around Norm", I said a little too sternly.

He slapped my face, but not too hard. "I know we're friends Johnnie, but you'd better learn the big cock rules. And you better learn them fast."

"Okay." I said trying to please him so he'd stop hitting me.

Finally he let me go and I hurried into the kitchen for the comfort of my girl friend. Cin put her arm around my waist and soothed my hurt feelings. "There, there, baby boi. You've had a busy morning. I know it's been hard for you. No pun intended. I'm a little jealous though. You got to enjoy Norm's huge cock. I wish I could enjoy one too."

Cin held my pantied bottom as she continued to calm me. "These feel good on you Johnnie. You like them, don't you?"

I pulled away and stomped my foot, mostly in frustration. "I know where you're going with this. I'm no fool. You think because I sucked Norms cock that I'm some sort of fairy. You think I'm going to start wearing panties now? I won't, I won't! I don't care what Dr Boyd said about that. I only put these on this time because you were angry with me."

Pow! Cin slapped the shit out of me. "Don't you dare talk to me in that tone." Slap. "I saw you suck a cock. I saw a gay guy spank your bare bum. I saw you cry real tears. What sort of person allows that to happen? What sort of person would let a gay man drag him by the hand to show him off to his gay partner? What kind of person gets a little hard-on wearing panties while being humiliated in front of his friends? And you dare to raise your voice to me?"

I had a lot to process. Dr Boyd I thought. I need to see Dr Boyd again next week. Maybe I'll bring Cin with me.

Bill joined Cin and I in the kitchen/dining area. Norm was still naked. Bill still wore only his black briefs. Cin in her robe and me in panties. "What a sight we must be", I thought.

Bill walked up to Norm and hefted his cock. "Isn't this nice Johnnie?

I nodded. Cin chided Norm telling him it was a waste of one hell of a baby maker.

Bill dropped to his knees and as Cin and I watched, swallowed the entire cock. It was soft but still impressive.

Norm backed off and told Bill to get dressed. They were going home. Norm didn't feel comfortable fucking Bill in front of us.

I was relieved.

After they left, Cin and I had a heart to heart talk. She insisted I stay dressed as I was, although she had showered and put on shorts and a pull over blouse.

"Things are going to be different around here Johnnie. After what I saw this morning, I'm not sure I can even stay with you."

"But I love you Cindy. I don't want to lose you. What can I say? What can I do?"

"Well, I haven't had time to really think about it, but this is not how I saw myself living."

"Living?" I don't want to live like this. I'm not gay. Ask my doctor. He said that everything that happened today was the normal evolution for a guy like me."

"And what kind of guy are you?"

"Ahhh, Cin. you know."

"No I don't. Tell me Johnnie. What kind of guy did the doctor tell you are?"

"I have a small dick, okay? I have a little dick, I'm inadequate in bed with you. He said I may have a fixation on bigger dicks."

"Don't you mean cocks? You have a fixation on large cocks?"

"It's only because I'm envious of them and what they can do. He said I might even demonstrate my fealty to them... by sucking them in front of you."

"Everything he told me came true this morning. I felt inferior when I saw Norman's cock. It, I..., I felt it my place to show respect to it. To Norm."

"So you're a cock sucker?"

"That doesn't make me gay. Please come with me this week to Dr Boyd. He can explain it to you better than I."

"So you don't deny you're a cock sucker then? If you're going to be a cock sucker, and if you feel the need to suck big cocks, then I'll make sure to join you. Unless, of course, you insist on sucking only cocks of gay men."

"No Cin. It's not like that. Dr Boyd said that in time, I may seek out a man with a large cock to fuck you while I watch. He said that I may get to the point where I suck him in gratitude for pleasing you the way I can't. He said I might debase myself by wearing panties when he's visiting you so he knows I'm no threat."

I was not able to bring myself to tell her that Dr Boyd saw feminine tendencies in me. That I may have some latent homosexual in me.

I'm on the verge of tears. I don't want to lose Cindy. I have told her what the doctor told me. I hold my breath and wait for her response.

"Only when a man with a large cock visits? I like you in panties. Any man that sucks cock and lets another man spank him needs to wear panties full time. Wouldn't you agree Johnnie?"

I hung my head in shame. Not just because she was right. Because her words were making me hard.

"Admit it. You like wearing them. You're hard now, aren't you?" You got hard sucking cock and you get hard wearing my panties."

"Okay. I like wearing them. Please tell me you won't leave me."

Cin got up and walked back our bedroom with purpose. I waited, unsure of what was next.

I found out soon enough. "Here, take these to the dumpster." She had my underwear and was handing them to me. "We need to make room for your pretty, new panties."

"But Cin, what about when we go out or I go to work?" It didn't matter. My dick was hard and I knew I'd do it.

I was going to the bedroom when Cin wanted to know why. "To put some pants on."

"No Johnnie. I want to see you go out in my panties. It's not far but I hope someone sees you."

"Jeeez, Cin. I might get arrested."

"No you won't. Not if you hurry."

What a sight I must have been. Naked except for blue, bikini panties, carrying a arm full of men's shorts to the dumpster. The humiliation made me as hard as I've ever been. Feeling completely depraved, I saw no reason to hurry. "Celebrate who and what I am" I thought as I casually strolled back to my unit.

Wednesday at Dr Boyd's office, Cindy met me there after her classes.

"Pleased to meet you." Dr Boyd said rising from behind his desk to join us. I noticed he was taking Cindy in, eyeing her openly.

Why not? She's beautiful. Today she's dressed in one of her mini-skirts and spaghetti strapped, pull-over. That Cin was not wearing a bra was evident by her nipples poking out.

We sat in chairs, Cin and I facing Dr Boyd.

"What brings you here today, Johnnie?"

"I, er, um." It was hard for me to start.

"He sucked a cock the other day, Dr Boyd." Cin had no such reservations. "I woke and saw him jacking a gay friend of ours. It excited me, seeing Johnnie play with another man's privates. All I had to say was, suck him. He did. What happened next though was very surprising. Tell him Johnnie."

I blushed. "Come on Cin..."

"Tell him!"

"He told me to lick my spending from his hip where I came after he came in my mouth. When I hesitated, he forcefully spanked my bare bottom until I cried."

"Well?" Dr Boyd was interested in my tale of woe. "And then?"

"I did as he told me."

"Okay. So what's the problem?"

Cin spoke up. "Dr, what kind of man am I with? I mean who does that?"

"Very good question Cindy." Dr Boyd went on to explain the reason for my first visit, my test results, and his interpretations. He explained to her the cuckold life style and how she could help me in that journey he felt I was traveling.

The more he spoke, the harder my dick got.

"Cin, I want you to sit here, facing Johnnie and I." They rose and exchanged seats. "We're going to do a little exercise, sort of couples counseling. Johnnie, tell Cin how you felt with that large penis in your mouth."

"Um, I, okay damn it. I felt natural. I felt that I owed Norm's penis respect."

"Cock." Cin interrupted me.

"Huh?"

"It's a cock. Norm has a cock. You have a penis, a dick. Norm has a cock. If you want to show it respect, you should call it what it is." Cin has a point.

"Okay Cin. Norm's cock. Norman has a cock. I felt natural with his cock in my mouth. I was proud I could make that cock cum."

"How does that make you feel Cindy?" Dr Boyd shifted the conversation. "How do you feel about seeing Johnnie, with his head in the lap of a forceful man with a large appendage?"

"It made me feel superior to him. Just like now when he's wearing panties, he not much of a man."

Dr Boyd's eyes opened wide at Cin's revelation. "He's wearing women's under garments now? I don't believe it. I mean I suggested that he may do that in the future, if you two entered into a cuckold relationship. I told him that men of his ilk do that to show fealty to their selected bulls. Not full time."

"Show him Johnnie." Cin was smiling at me. "Take your pants down. Do it now."

The room was quiet. All I could hear was the AC humming. Slowly I stood and released my belt. Dr Boyd was watching intently. With a deep sigh and my head down, I unbuttoned my trousers, unzipped the fly, and let them drop.

The quiet was deafening. I stood before my Dr in my new, transparent, red, French-cut panty. My little dick was hard and there was a wet spot where I was leaking.

Dr Boyd clapped his hands once. "Oh my. No need to ask you how you feel, is there Johnnie? Your little penis says it all."

"Go on Johnnie, take your shirt off too. I want your doctor to see what I'm working with."

Clearly Dr Boyd was affected by my humiliation. I saw him adjust what seemed to be a large cock, getting hard.

Once again my desire to please a large man kicked in. Again my submissive nature took over. I pulled my polo shirt over my head and shook out my long hair. I knew what was next and without being told, I bent over, took my shoes off and stepped out my pants. Standing only in my panty, I was both mortified and excited.

"Cin" Dr Boyd said, breaking the silence. You should have Johnnie shave his legs. The more feminine he looks, the more relaxed your future lovers will be."

I looked at Cin. She was excited too. I could see her squirm a little, rubbing her cunt on the chair.

"Now Johnnie, Dr Boyd asked me. "How does it make you feel when Cindy directs you to do something, you would normally not think of doing? More to the point, how do you feel standing here dressed like a woman?"

"Well sir, I feel embarrassed but I feel something more."

"What's that Johnnie?"

"Like you said, I feel I'm freeing myself, celebrating what I am. I feel submissive in your presence and it excites me."

"Does it make you feel like sucking my larger penis? Do you want to pay homage to it, or would you rather see me fuck Cindy?"

I almost came when I heard him ask me that. My chest tightened. I knew the day would come when Cin would fuck another man, but I never thought Dr Boyd would be fucking Cindy.

"I don't know sir." I stammered. "You can ask Cindy what she wants."

I glanced at Cindy. She was breathing hard, panting actually. Her nipples were fat and poking out even more.

"No Johnnie, you ask her. You ask her if she wants to see you suck my cock or feel it in her pussy."

"No need to ask me Johnnie. I want both. I want to see you suck your doctor. Get him hard and wet for me. If I like what I see, maybe I'll let him fuck me." Cin was hot to fuck a large cock.

"Is this even legal?" I asked, stealing a glance at Dr Boyd's crotch. He looked very big and hard.

"Sure it is Johnnie. Clinically, I helping you realize your true self. I'm going to help bring out the cuckold you so long to be. Now ask me nicely if you can suck my cock."

I wasn't sure if I wanted to. I mean, I'm not gay. I haven't even seen it yet.

Dr Boyd understood my hesitation. Grinning at me he unzipped his fly and pulled out a massive cock. "Look it this Johnnie." He was pulling on it. Pre-cum formed at the delicious looking head.

Delicious? I was all in. This was another cock that called out to me. Summoning me to pay respect the way I should, the way I needed to.

I dropped to my knees in front of him and reached for that cock.

Dr Boyd slapped my hand away. "You haven't asked me nicely Johnnie." He stood with his hands on his hips, looking down at me expectantly.

I could hear Cin's breathing getting faster. "Please, may I?"

"May you what? Tell my what you want."

I was humiliated and that's all it took. "Please sir, may I suck your cock. May I prove myself unworthy of being called a man and pleasure your magnificent cock?"

"You may, but first take my shoes and socks off."

I worked quickly and soon had his shoes off.

"Now take my pants and boxers off."

The pants came easily. I had to work to get his cock through the opening in his boxers before I could peel them down and off. Then I was face to face with the object of my desire. I studied it's manliness, noting the large vein running the length from his balls to the large mushroom head.

Instinctively I held his cock up against his stomach and kissed his nuts. They were so large, so big and churning. I took the one ball that hung lower than the other in my mouth and suckled.

I had to knee walk a little to keep my mouth on his ball, when Dr Boyd sat back in his chair. He scooted forward and grabbed my head, forcing me deep in his crotch. I could feel his cock on my forehead as he ball fucked my face.

Placing my hands on his thighs I rose up and licked the head of his wonderful cock. His pre-cum was an aphrodisiac. I had to have more. I jacked him with my right hand coaxing more of his manly seepage into my mouth. I cupped his balls with my left hand, kneading them gently as I opened wide and became his cock sucker.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,703 Followers