The Metamorphous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,704 Followers

Dr Boyd, being the man he is, took my hair and directed my actions. I felt so used, so inferior, so right, kneeling between his hairy thighs as he fucked my mouth like a pussy.

I gagged when he shoved it deep in my throat. I heard him tell Cindy, "We'll have to rain this bitch to take cocks the way a good sissy should."

Again, some one suggested I be trained to be a better cock sucker. It must be true then. I knew I'd have to work on my technique to please my men in the future.

I could hear a squishing sound and knew that Cin must be playing with her self.

"Oh God what a faggot he is. What a glorious cock sucking homo I've got." Cin panted.

I worked Dr Boyd's cock frantically. I took him out of my mouth and slobbered up and down the length. I licked his balls. I took him deep down my throat, determined not to gag. I wanted him proud of me. I wanted to prove to him that I can suck a cock the right way.

I wanted him to fuck Cindy for me.

Reading my mind, Dr Boyd abruptly pulled me up and off his cock. Standing, he helped me up and we walked over to Cindy.

"Ask me to fuck her Johnnie. Ask me nicely to fuck your woman for you."

"Please sir. Please fuck Cindy for me. Please give her the pleasure of your big cock."

"Good boy. Now ask Cindy, nicely, to give me her pussy. Tell her why you want me to fuck her."

The blood rushed to my face. I looked at Cin and with a pleading voice I begged her to fuck Dr Boyd. "Please Cin, please let him give you the pleasure my little dick never gave you. Please let a real man take you, fuck you."

Cin wasted no time. She pulled her top off, stood and dropped her mini skirt. "If you want me to give the nice doctor my pussy Johnnie, you'll have to take my panties off." Cin reached for Dr Boyd's cock as I pulled down her panties.

Her shaved cunt was moist. Her labia were swollen with need. I could smell her excitement.

Cin led Dr Boyd by his cock to the couch. She laid back with one leg over the back of the couch, the other on the floor. The whole room smelled of her sex.

"Put me in Johnnie" Dr Boyd ordered.

I took his cock and rubbed it along Cindy's slit, splitting her cunt lips. I pulled him in and reached back and pushed on his ass until I heard Cindy gasp in pleasure.

I sat there on the floor beside the rutting couple. The sounds they made, the grunts and groans was unlike anything I'd heard, short of a porno movie.

"Fuck me you big dicked bastard." Cin was urging him on. "I'm cumming. Oh god I'm cumming all over his big cock Johnnie. Take me, take my pussy, you mother fucker. Fuck it, oooh god, fuck me."

Dr Boyd was humping and fucking like a mad man. Cin's legs wrapped around him, pulling him into her as she fucked her ass up and down taking his cock deep in her cunt.

"That's right you sexy bitch. Make your man a cuckold. Take my cock. I'm going to ruin this pussy for Johnnie."

"Fuck Johnnie. I don't let him fuck me. He'll never fuck me again. I'm giving my pussy to big cocks. From now on I'm going to fuck real men, not that cock sucking faggot."

"Did you hear her Johnnie? Did you hear your woman call you a cock sucker, a faggot? You're a cuckold now. A cock sucking cuckold."

And with that exchange, I came. Without touching myself, I came in my panty. As I regained my composure from my orgasm, I felt a happiness wash over me. I was glad that I came to Dr Boyd for therapy. I was happy that this man, this real man, showed me the way, taught me who and what I am. I'm glad that he wanted to take me down the path to cuckoldom by fucking Cindy. I sat there grateful that he was bringing her such pleasure.

"Take it you fucking whore. Take my cum in your whore cunt." Dr Boyd was humping and grunting his spunk deep into Cindy. His ass clenched, his back arched as he roared out his climax.

"Fill my pussy. Cum in me. Oh god, I cumming again. Cin gritted out her orgasm.

I looked at the two as the came down from their fuck. Dr Boyd finally pulled his deflated cock from my girl and offered it to me.

Thankful to be included again, I took his slimy offering in my mouth. I kept eye contact with the good doctor as I licked and sucked their combined juices from his manly cock.

When I finished cleaning Dr Boyd's cock, Cindy had me lie on my back and straddled my face. I could see Dr Boyd's cum oozing out. Cin hovered above me, holding my head down, her cunt just inches from my mouth.

"Tell me what you want Johnnie."

"Oh god Cin, let me taste you. Let me eat your pussy."

"My cum filled pussy? You want to eat my cum filled pussy?"

"Please. Let me do this for you. For Dr Boyd."

All she said was "have at it cock sucker", and placed her raw cunt on my mouth. Dr Boyd's cum leaked into my mouth. I knew I would like it from tasting his pre-cum. I was right. I grabbed Cin's ass and pulled her tight, sucking and tonguing her pussy as deep as I could.

I was getting to her. I could feel her tensing as she grunted and pushed out Dr Boyd's cum in my sucking mouth. "Get it all mother fucker. Get all that cum. Oh Christ, I cumming all over your cum sucking face."

My little dick got stiff with her insults. I had found my place. I lapped at Cin's cunt, contented.

A little while later, as we dressed, Dr Boyd asked Cindy to stop by next week for a solo follow-up session. He scheduled my solo session immediately after Cin's.

The following Wednesday we showed up at Dr Boyd's office together. We waited a minute or so in the waiting room until he appeared. Taking Cindy by the hand, he winked at me and said he'd call for me.

The three of us knew that this was a fuck session. We knew it when he schedule our appointments.

Sure enough, 45 minutes later, I heard Dr Boyd call for me. Of course, for the last 45 minutes I listened as he fucked Cindy, three ways to Sunday. Must have been one hell of a ride too. Cin cried out orgasms several times.

As I entered the office, Dr Boyd was sitting in one of the chairs naked. His cock, softened, hung deliciously above his hairy balls.

Cin was splayed out on the couch. Her raw, gaping cunt a testimony to the power of large cocks. She had one arm over her eyes and looked almost asleep.

"Strip down son. You have work to do." Dr Boyd smirked.

I was ready for this. I'd selected my new pink thong. It was see-thru, so my shame would be visible for all to see. I pulled my clothes off and stood before Dr Boyd, hoping he'd notice I'd shaved my legs as he requested.

Either he didn't notice, or he didn't care. Regardless, he merely pointed to the spot on the floor between his thighs. "Come on Johnnie. I've got patients coming."

I knelt between his thighs, bent forward and took his cock between my lips. I tenderly laved and washed his cock, tasting he and Cin. While I was nursing on his cock, Dr Boyd wanted to talk business.

"You know your insurance covers your visits, this one and the first two. Your co-pay is at $60.00, $20 per visit. Unfortunately Johnnie, Cindy is not insured. Her visits, today and last week are billable. I know my services are expensive, but I've got overhead to cover. I'm afraid that I've got to bill you $300.00 for services rendered for Cindy. That's nearly 10% off my usual fee."

I'd lifted his cock and held it up as I sucked the cum and pussy juice from his pubic hair. Then I looked him in the eyes and as I lowered my head to his nut sack said, "I understand sir. Thank you for the discount." Then I lovingly kissed his balls.

Dr Boyd stood, with me hanging on to his balls with my mouth. "Thanks for understanding. I'll have my accountant send the bill out in our usual cycle. Now tend to your girl friend."

The distance wasn't far so I crawled to Cin. By now she was sitting up. She leaned back and scooted her ass forward so her cunt was just off the couch seat. Just as before, her scent was intoxicating. I leaned in and cleaned her puss as softly and completely as I could.

Dr Boyd must have fucked her good. Even my soft lips on her didn't generate a response. I was a little disappointed in that but carried on like a good trooper.

As we dressed, Dr Boyd asked me to turn the seat cushions over. "Don't want anyone sitting in a wet spot", he chuckled, but did not look up from his appointment book. "Next week then? Same time work for you?"

I looked at Cin and she nodded. "Yes sir I replied. "And thank you."

"Yeah, yeah. See you next week."

On the ride home Cin was reflective. "Johnnie, the sex with him and his large cock is the best I've ever had. He treats me like a real man treats his bitch. When he's fucking me, I'm totally his whore."

"That's great hun." I smiled. "I'm glad it's working out for us."

"Me too but Max, Dr Boyd to you, in between our fucks, suggested that I take the last step in your therapy. I think I want to but am not sure how you'll react. Now remember, this is for you. To help you resolve your issues. To help you be what you were born to be."

"Okay Cin. What's the next step?"

"Well, um, he told me he suggested that you find a well hung black man to fuck me. He said that interracial cuckolding is all the rage and that he had explained that to you during your first session."

My dick hardened immediately.

"Max said that he would set it in motion for you, if you agreed."

"How is he going to do that?" I asked.

"He has a colleague, a large black colleague that he wants to invite to our next session. He wants to guide you on your journey. Max wants to be sure you show proper respect to Dr Vince, his colleague."

"What about you Cin? what are your feelings about sleeping with a black man?"

"I won't be sleeping silly. From what Max said, Vince understands what is required to resolve your issues. Apparently, his specialty is working with white males who have little dicks, like yours. I'm okay with it. In fact, I'm excited by it. I want to help you Johnnie. I want you to be well."

I shifted in my seat trying to adjust my uncomfortable erection. "Okay Cin. Next week is fine."

"I can't wait Johnnie. We'll have to shop for the special occasion. Let's do it now. Please."

I turned into the local mall and we headed for Macy's lingerie department.

"Oh, he'll like these on you" Cin said as she held up a pair of mauve panties. The color on you will be sexy."

"I thought we were shopping for you Cin."

"We will. Here take these" she smiled handing me the panty.

Later that afternoon at home Cin asked me to call Bill and Norman and invite them to dinner. I knew that meant she wanted to see me suck Norm's cock again. I shivered.

I was in the kitchen, cooking up a nice dinner of roasted chicken, wild rice pilaf, and a salad. Per Cin's direction, I was only in my new mauve panty, but was wearing a floral print, pinafore over me.

Cin was wearing capris with one of my wife beater undershirts. Her breast looked wonderful in it.

Cin answered the door and Norm and Bill came in. There was no mistaking their sexual nature. Bill had on a pair of white, short-shorts that hugged his cute ass. His top was a tummy exposing t-shirt with the Stone's "Eat a Peach" open mouth with tongue hanging out image.

Norman wore leather pants and a leather vest with nothing under it. His feet were encased in black combat boots.

There was no doubt who was the dominant.

I served them all and joined them in a nice meal and pleasant conversation. Cin led them to the living room as I cleared the table.

Joining them, I saw Cin in a over stuffed chair. Norm was seated on the couch, legs spread. I could see the bulge of his cock through the leather. Bill was seated on the floor beside Norm's feet.

"Come on Johnnie, lose the pinafore" Cin laughed.

I did, taking it to the kitchen drawer. I returned in only my panties. It was then that Norm mentioned my shaved legs. "Nice look Johnnie. I had Billie remove all his hair below his head. Show them Billie."

Bill stood and peeled out of his tight short-shorts and top. He was left in only a black bikini panty. His little hard-on was evident.

"I got him in panties too", Norm said. "You inspired me Cin, when you had Johnnie put yours on."

Cin thanked Norm and said. "boys, this is your night to play." I'm just going to make sure you don't harm my boi."

Norm grinned an evil grin at me and said, "you remember who rules, don't you Johnnie"?"

I unconsciously rubbed my bottom, remembering the spanking he gave me. "Yes sir" I answered shyly.

"Good boi." Norm stood and Bill began helping him out of his boots, then his pants. Norm stood with his hands on his hips as Bill completed his task. All that remained on him was a banana hammock made of black silk.

He looked so inviting.

I went to him. He opened his arms and welcomed me in an embrace. I could feel his warm cock on my tummy. He tilted my head up and kissed me.

Cin had put on Marvin Gaye's "Lets Get it On" Cd. The mood was set when she lowered the lights a little.

I sighed and kissed Norman back. His tongue forced it's way into my mouth and I sucked on it greedily, like it was a little cock. His large hands went to my ass and he lifted me up with ease.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the couch. Breaking our kiss, Norm sat me on the couch and stood before me, waiting.

I knew what he wanted. I reached out and pulled him to me. I mouthed his cock through the silk pouch. I nuzzled his balls and licked the shaft. I could taste his pre-cum through the material.

A flash broke my concentration. Bill had his phone out and was taking pictures.

What did Dr Boyd say? Celebrate who I am. Revel in what I am. I turned and faced the camera, my cheeks rubbing Norm's cock. I wanted who ever saw that photo to see me. I turned back to Norm and pulled at his briefs. Looking up at him, I asked. "may I?"

He just nodded. I could see past him that Cin was playing with her breasts through her shirt. She was enjoying this as much as I was.

As I pulled the briefs down, Norm used my head for balance as he lifted each foot. When the brief was off, I left the couch, knelt and kissed both feet. Then I kissed and licked my way up his long legs. As I was tonguing in between his thighs, Norm spread his legs. I dipped down and below his crotch and licked the space between his asshole and ball sack.

More flashes from Bill's phone. I licked Norm's balls and opened wide as he tried to tea-bag me. It was no use. My mouth could never take both of his balls in at once. We tried though.

Cin had her hand down her capris and was rubbing her cunt. Her stamina was great. She'd been fucked three times by Dr Boyd today and here she was, masturbating as I made love to Norm's crotch.

Norm took a handful of my hair and led me away from the side of the couch. More camera flashes.

Norm sat where I had been and positioned me between his legs. His hard cock pointing skyward like a monument to cocks.

He didn't say anything. He didn't need to. His cock said it all. I understood it's unspoken command. I obeyed.

Licking from his balls up the shaft, I laved the large head. I turned toward Bill so he could capture my image.

Less than a month ago I was straight. Yes I had a small dick and my girl refused me entrance to her pussy. But I wasn't what I was now. In less than a month, I'd become a cock sucker. A submissive, panty wearing cock sucker who let, no, pleaded for another man, a real man, to fuck my woman.

My own thoughts excited me. I took Norm's cock as deep as I could, remembering to guard against my teeth hurting him.

I slobbered and sucked. I licked and lapped. I was lost in cock. A real cock.

The flash came from above me. I looked up to see Bill's head on Norman's chest as he continued to document my worship of Norm's cock. I smiled at the camera over the head of Norm's cock and then licked down the shaft. Returning to those big balls, I held them as I covered them in kisses and drool.

Working my way back to the head, I was interrupted by Bill's head. He'd put the phone down and was sucking the head of Norman's cock.

Bill smiled at me and moved to Norm's side, still on the couch. Together we made love to Norm's cock. It was right that two submissive, little dicked bois pay homage to this cock. Bill and my tongues met on the cock. We kissed over it, around it, each tasting cock on the others lips.

Our hands met as we both jacked and sucked. Norm was close to cumming. He began to arch his hips up. He held a handful of my hair and pulled my mouth to the head of his cock. Bill sat back and watched as Norm pushed me down on his cock as he humped upwards.

"God damned faggot, I'm cumming." His pace quickened as Norm fucked my face.

I held his tightening balls with one hand and jacked him with the other. I could feel him pulse and the cum flow up his cock as he flooded my mouth with my reward.

I swallowed, gratefully savoring his manly taste. "Save some for Billie" I heard Norm order.

I held both his cum and softening cock in my mouth feeling proud that I could master that cock.

Bill's face was next to mine and we shared an open mouth kiss, my tongue pushing Norm's cum to him. Bills own tongue was exploring my mouth, tasting and getting his share.

Finally Norm had, had enough and pushed me back and off his cock. My dick twitched and leaked as I sat there between his thighs.

"Billie, get me a drink." Norm was calming down from his blow job.

Bill hurried to the kitchen and soon returned with a glass of white wine. He stood next to me, handing the glass to his master. It was no accident that Bill pushed his hips forward causing his panty covered dick to brush against my mouth.

I looked to Norm for guidance. He nodded. I looked at Cin. Her pants were off. She was slowly fingering her cunt with one hand. Her other hand was pulling at her nipples. She smiled and nodded.

I wasn't sure about this. I wasn't gay. Dr Boyd said my attraction to men with big cocks was natural for a little dicked guy like me. That didn't make me gay, just respectful.

Bill decided for me. He took a cue from Norm and grabbed me by the hair and humped his panty covered little dick on my face.

My hands, by their own accord, found his bottom and I pulled him tight, mouthing his dick and balls through his panties.

I pulled him down to the floor with me. I lay him on his back and licked his tight tummy. I worked my way to his chest and nibbled at his nipples. I moved further up and lay on top of him, our panty covered dicks rubbing together.

We kissed and caressed each other's hot sweaty bodies, humping our little dicks together.

"Look at those two homos", Cin said. "It's almost beautiful, if their dicks weren't so pathetically small."

I heard Norm tell her that he didn't fool with Billie's little dick. "Billie satisfies my needs. I let him jerk off if he does well. An occasional beating keeps him well motivated."

"You too?" questioned Cindy. "Johnnie hasn't fucked me for months now. His little dick does nothing for me. He eats me and jerks off in my panties. I make him clean his mess with his mouth."

To my complete humiliation Cin went on to tell Norm about Dr Boyd. "Johnnie's doctor convinced him that he needs to respect a big cock and the man who owns it. Johnnie has learned that his place is to serve cock and even begged his doctor to fuck me."

"No, I'm not lying. Next week, Max, Johnnie's doctor, is bringing a black colleague to fuck me and train Johnnie to be a cuckold. We're both excited."

"I came all over Bill's panty covered dick when I heard that. "Oh dear god, I cumming." I groaned. I hunched my little dick's offering all over mine and Bill's tummy and panties.

"I'm sorry Bill" I said with real sincerity. We broke apart to Norm and Cindy's laughter.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,704 Followers