The Meteor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their parents, Adrian and Michelle were on a 'get away' weekend and Lisa and Aron were looking after themselves. It was Friday night and Lisa was at her computer and Aron was totally occupied playing Starwars 3. Lisa was again surfing the erotic sites for videos and stories. At 10:30, they both decided to go to bed.

1.06 LISA AND HER WORMS:

Lisa had folded the covers down on the bed and lay naked on the bottom sheet. As her hands pleasured herself, her mind was filled with naked images of her brother.

The worms moved toward her body. The breast worms reached her first and through the fog of her arousal, she felt the warm, slick masses slipping onto her upper abdomen. She opened her eyes and saw the two 8" x 2" worms. With a startled gasp, she quickly sat up on the bed and then she saw the other two worms crawling toward her spread legs. She was about to leap off the bed when the breast worms secreted a docility drug that was absorbed into her skin.

Lisa calmed and watched with mesmerized eyes as the two worms formed into clear, circular masses and swept over her breasts, encasing each of them within a massaging and kneading pouch. 'Mouth' like depressions formed within each pouch and descended onto her erect nipples with a delicious suckling action. Thoughts of her brother faded and were replaced with mental images of the stories she had just read. She slumped back on the bed with her head on the pillow and let the sensations flow across her body.

Through dazed eyes, she saw a 12" x 2" thick worm approach the junction of her thighs. She instinctively closed her legs but the worm kept slipping forward. It 'head' formed into two thick lips and Lisa held her breath when she felt it nudge against the folds of her labia. The worm's 'mouth' opened and she gasped as it spread over her labia just below the hood of her clitoris. It began an exquisite massaging action and suckling cilia-like tubes pushed between the folds. Lisa moaned and her legs quickly bent at the knees and her thighs spread apart.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Her eyes opened wide when she saw the long, thick worm lying between her thighs attached to labia. The sensations that were flooding her loins were incredible and her breathing came in pants and gasps. It was then that she saw the forth worm, 3" x 1/2", slither onto her left thigh and make its way toward her labia.

Again she held her breath as the smaller worm edged its way toward her hardening clitoris. Its clasping 'mouth' deliciously slipped over the pink tip of her organ of joy and slowly suckled its way over the rigid appendage and slipped into its protective hood. Lisa squealed at the ecstatic contact and her hips jerked wildly as jolts of joy shot across her sex. The suctioning 'mouths' of both worms were now firmly attached to her labia and clitoris.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The worms slowed their actions on Lisa's swelling labia, clitoris, breasts and nipples to a low level purrs and suckles. They now had Lisa's body under their control. They let her rest for a few seconds as she savored the new sensations that were flowing throughout her body and mind.

1.07 LISA, WORMS, FIRST ORGASM:

In a few moments, the worms renewed their assault on Lisa's highly aroused body. The head of the worm that was formed over her labia slipped into the flared pink crease, pushing the folds further apart and began sucking on the excited entrance to her vagina. The exquisite sensations melded into those from the clitoral and breast massagers. Lisa arched up from the bed gasping loudly.

"Ohhhhhh!! Jesusssss!!"

Lisa closed her dazed and aroused eyes and began moving her swollen sex back and forth onto both massagers. Her mind became saturated with wonderful waves of joy that were cascading across her body. Soft slurping sounds could be heard as her juices mixed with the slick 'lips' of the worm's labia massager. Her excited and clasping vaginal opening was trying to draw the suckling 'lips' further into her vagina.

Lisa was jolted out of her euphoric daze when she felt a slight pulsing pressure nudge against her clasping inner lips. The pressure built and Lisa gasped when she felt the entrance to her vagina being gently stretched opened. The thick interior of the worm had formed into a phallic and was nudging at the portal to her to her virgin womanhood. She felt a warm liquid oozing from the head of the worm and a delicious warmth spread around her eager entrance and spread inward.

Her inner lips stretched excitedly over the pulsing head and Lisa moaned as waves of joy flooded her sex. She pushed down and ground her vaginal entrance against the slowly advancing head of the worm and she squealed as it slowly slipped inward, twisting and turning.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Lisa felt an exquisite pressure as her inner lips and vagina stretched to accommodate the flexing thickness of the worm's phallic, then unbelievable sensations exploded within her as the worm's twisting cilia nubs teased and tantalized the sensitive flesh of her vaginal walls. The flexing head nudged up against Lisa's hymen and secreted a numbing chemical which destroyed the nerve endings of the sensitive membrane. The tip of the flexing worm pushed through the small opening in the center of the membrane, shredding her hymen as it slipped through it. With a few slow, reversing strokes, the worm insured that Lisa's virginity was taken.

The worm now slithered inward and began circling the sensitive vaginal lining of her enflamed passage, as though it was looking for something. Its circling head intensified as it neared its target. Suddenly, Lisa arched upward, her hips began franticly grinding her seething sex onto worm's thick body. The worm had found her elusive 'G' spot and Lisa screeched ecstatically as the excited tissues exploded with of joy.

"OHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDD!!"

Her arousal vaulted and she moaned in joy as the ecstatic sensations rippled throughout her enflamed sex. As the worm slipped inward, so did the number of pulsing nubs. Lisa wailed in ecstasy as her vaginal muscles rippled in sync with the nubs. The suckling clitoral 'mouth' made her organ of joy feel as though it was going to explode. The loving worm now sunk deeper into Lisa's enflamed passage. It twisted and turned, pulsed and purred as it explored the excited sheath. Soon its eight inches of warm undulating thickness made Lisa's mind reel with its ecstatic fullness. The worm partially withdrew then slipped back inward, twisting, turning and flexing. It began an ecstatic rhythm, all out, then all in, slow then fast. The worms was now assaulting every erogenous zone in and on her body. From the encasing pouches and 'mouths' on her breasts, to the suckling clitoral sheath to the labia massager and its incredible lunging phallic.

Lisa was thrown into a sexual frenzy.

The relentless thrusts of the worm twisted, turned and flexed as it explored her enflamed passage. The clitoral massager now began to push Lisa toward her orgasmic trip point. Its suctioning 'lips' caused her spasming organ to explode with jolts of joy. All the sensations now melded together and Lisa's body bucked and thrashed wildly above the bed.

Her wail's echoed around the room.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!!"

A clear sac at the exterior end of the worm began to fill with a milky colored fluid. Suddenly, the worm lunged inward and stopped. It swelled to a full three inches inside Lisa's enraged passage. Lisa mind went into an ecstatic freeze when she felt her 'Lover' begin deep jerks and flexes. Lisa was at her orgasmic trip point and her spasming vaginal muscles could feel the expanding pulses of the worm's ejaculant as it surged toward the flexing head of the worm. The worm unleashed its forceful torrents of ejaculant which jettisoned into her seething vagina and her spasming sheath ballooned ecstatically. The exterior sac was refilling itself.

Lisa screeched as waves of ecstasy flooded her body and her own orgasm was unleashed. Her vagina went into deep convulsions, her organ of joy exploded and her first total, orgasm was exploded across her body. Her 'Lover' renewed its deep thrusts and deep orgasmic spasms rolled throughout Lisa's body like a series of freight trains. She screamed as the orgasmic waves hit her. Her hands fisted tightly and her toes curled. Her legs kicked franticly in the air as the worms pushed her into another total orgasm.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Lisa's exhausted and drained body shutdown and the worm rested within her frothy vagina with delicious 'purrs'.

Lisa remained unconscious for about minute. As she slowly recovered, she felt the imbedded 'purring' and moaned as it induced delicious post orgasmic aftershocks.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The worm was feasting on her gushing orgasmic fluids. She closed her eyes and savored all the new sensations that were flooding her body. The worm slipped out of her contented vagina. Its head remained nestled between he her wet, tingling inner lips.

1.08 LISA, WORMS, BREAST ENHANCEMENT:

Lisa slumped onto the bed and pillow while she slowly came down from her orgasmic high. She looked down her body and saw the loving 'mouth' of the larger worm encasing her swollen flared folds with delicious suckling massages. She could see her engorged clitoris and erect nipples within the loving 'mouths' of the other worms.

The purring silky pouches on her breasts now released their enhancement chemicals. Lisa suddenly felt a wonderful firmness grip her breasts.

Her erect nipples twitched with excitement when she saw her breasts begin to expand within the worm's clear pouches. Delicious quakes pulsed across her chest as her breasts and nipples began expanding in delicious spurts.

"Uhh!! Uhh!! Uhh!!"

BREASTS: 32B NIPPLES: 4/16" x 4/16"

"Ohhhhhh!! Myyyyyyy!!"

BREASTS: 32C NIPPLES: 5/16" x 4/16"

Lisa couldn't believe how full and full her breasts were beginning to feel. Her nipples had never felt so hard and tingly.

"Ohh!! Ohh!! ohh!!"

BREASTS: 32D NIPPLES: 6/16" x 5/16"

The expanding pouches had more to work on and the kneading, massaging and suckling intensified.

"OHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSS!!"

BREASTS: 34A NIPPLES: 7/16" x 5/16"

Lisa was thrusting her breasts ands nipples wildly into the loving pouches.

BREASTS: 34B NIPPLES: 1/2" x 3/8"

Lisa's breasts had now reached their targeted size.

The worm now had Lisa's breasts and nipples at their target size and the pouches settled down to a wonderful 'purring' action. Lisa almost sobbed with joy as she ran her hands over the worm's massaging pouches.

1.09 LISA, WORMS, CLITORIS ENHANCEMENT:

She lay back savoring the 'new' fullness and firmness. Her hard nipples felt like bullets and she yearned to touch them.

The smaller worm that was nestled over her hard clitoris began intensifying its delicious suckling of the rigid organ. Lisa's clitoris jerked wildly as it strained within the sucking 'throat'.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Jesussssssssssssssssssss!!"

As it suckled on her rigid organ of joy, the worm released its growth chemicals and Lisa gasped loudly when she felt her clitoris begin to expand within the and suckling 'mouth' and 'throat'.

L/D

EXTERNAL CLITORIS: 1/2" x 3/16" ... 5/8" x 1/4"

With each ecstatic jerk of her hips, Lisa's clitoris lengthened and thickened.

EXTERNAL CLITORIS: 3/4" x 3/16" ... 1" x 3/8"

Lisa's hips bucked and thrashed as the worm had more and more of the excited organ to work with.

"Uhh!! Uhh!! Uhh!!"

EXTERNAL CLITORIS: 1.25: x 1/2" ... 1.50" x 1/2"

The rigid organ's natural downward angle insured an ecstatic contact against a thrusting erection. The worm was now driving Lisa toward her clitoral orgasm. Her throbbing organ was now fully within the sucking worm and she threw her head back and wailed as her organ of joy exploded.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The worm's 'mouth' and 'throat' slowly and tantalizingly withdrew from her erect clitoris and Lisa lay back gasping and panting. She leaned up on her elbows and looked down her body and saw her excited, pink mini-erection like clitoris extending well beyond the soft confines of its clitoral hood and an excited smile lit up her face.

She whispered,

"Oh! God, Thank you!"

As if in an answer, the worm rippled along the length of her clitoris with a series of sucks and caresses.

Lisa again gasped in joy.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!"

1.10 LISA, WORMS, VAGINAL ENHANCEMENT:

Lisa felt the thick, 'purring' head of the worm's phallic, that lay within her clasping inner lips, begin to move. Her arousal was now at a fever pitch and she ground her hips against her slithering unseen Lover. The flexing head nudged further inward and Lisa's excited lips eagerly slipped over the thick head as it slowly twisted and turned its way into her welcoming vagina. The loving phallic sunk into the depths of her sexual being and Lisa screamed with joy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The twisting head nestled against the flowering portal to her womb and then rested with delicious 'purrs' and flexes as Lisa savored the wonderful fullness that was stretching her womanhood. The worm now secreted its growth chemicals. Lisa gasped as delicious antsy sensations gripped her entire vaginal sheath. The elasticity and vaginal depth was slowly changed to accommodate an 8.0" x 3.0" erection. The sexual sensitivity was expanded to take in 50% of the vaginal sheath and her elusive 'G' spot was expanded and enhanced.

1.11 LISA, WORMS, VAGINAL TESTING:

Suddenly Lisa's entire body was flooded with waves of rippling pleasure. The massaging, kneading and suckling pouches renewed their loving attention on her firm breasts and bullet-like nipples. The suctioning 'mouth' and 'throat' of the clitoral worm once again slipped ecstatically over her extended organ of joy.

Lisa bucked and jerked as her body was thrown into a sexual frenzy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The worm's phallic that was nestled within her clasping inner lips plunged back into the depths of her steaming passage. Lisa squealed in joy as her Lover began an ecstatic series of rhythmic thrusts and lunges.

"OH! GOD! Yes! '' .. Deeper .. Faster .."

The phallic began to vary its rhythm, full in, full out, part way in, part way out, always twisting, always flexing. Lisa was gasping deeply for air as her body became saturated with waves of intense pleasure and her hips bucked and jerked wildly above the bed as her body rode her enhanced orgasmic wave. Her orgasm came like a clap of thunder and its lightening bolts of joy flashed across her dazed eyes and mind. She arched upward and froze as her loud orgasmic wail echoed around the room.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

She slumped back down, gasping and panting. Her hips continued matching the deep thrusts of her Lover. Her mewing and gurgling sounds became incoherent as they escaped her drooling mouth. The phallic now expanded its girth and width and Lisa's body went into its sexual 'auto' mode with forceful counter thrusts.

Lisa was riding her orgasmic elevator toward her second orgasm. Her hands fisted and her toes curled as her Lover lunged into her womb and unleashed its warm thick ejaculant. Lisa felt the incredible thick volume fill her cervix and vaginal sheath. Her eyes opened wide but she saw nothing, her mouth opened but no sound was heard. Suddenly, her orgasmic freeze disappeared and the room again was filled with her second orgasmic wail.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ..."

Lisa's mind and body went into orgasmic overload and she lost consciousness. Her jerking body slumped back down onto the bed.

Lisa slowly regained consciousness and she moaned as a series of wonderful aftershocks rippled across her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Lisa purred as she came down from her orgasmic high. She felt The wonderful pouches slip away and her firm breasts and her perky, erect nipples tingled as they sprung into the air. The suckling clitoral 'mouth' released her still engorged clitoris and Lisa gurgled with joy as the rigid pink organ and excited nipples stood tall and hard in the air.

"Goddddddddd!!"

The thick phallic slowly withdrew back into the worm's 'labia' mouth. As it detached itself from Lisa labia, a thick mix of vaginal fluids gushed out of the gaping opening as it slowly returned to normal.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Don't leave me!"

The worms disappeared as fast as they had appeared. They would wait in the darkened area of the crawl space until morning ... for Aron to awake.

After Lisa had composed herself, she got off the bed and stood in front of the closet's full-length mirror and her face beamed with happiness and wonderment. Her hands reached for her breasts and she smiled as she lifted and massaged them. Her right hand slipped downward and caressed her still rigid organ of joy and her hips bucked forward as jolts of joy exploded across her loins.

"Oh! God! Oh! God!"

She walked slowly into the bathroom and continued the exploration of her body as she stood under the relaxing waters of the shower. Soon she dried herself off and returned to the bed. She snuggled under the sheet and fell into a restful sleep, thinking about her brother.

1.12 LISA, ARON, MORNING ERECTION:

Lisa was up at 7:00 and again her hands and eyes adorned her enhanced body. She turned on her laptop and switched 'on' the camera to Aron's bedroom and smiled. He was naked, still asleep and laying on his back with the edge of sheet laying over his thighs. His penis was fully erect and twitching over his abdomen. She heard a soft moan as Aron awoke and saw him pull the sheet up over his body.

Lisa thought to herself,

"He just not sure how to handle his sexuality yet, otherwise he would be masturbating now."

Aron's erection pushed up through the sheet like a 'tent' and she zoomed the camera inward and saw a small moist circle becoming visible. She decided that this morning was the morning that she would discover, first hand, everything there was to know about her brother's body. Lisa smiled excitedly at the idea of massaging her brother's hard penis and her breath quickened knowing she was going to see what it looked like when it was ejaculating. She put on a robe and walked across the hall to the door of her brother's bedroom.

She heard a soft moan come through the door and knew that her brother was awake.

"Aron .. are you Ok? .."

Aron, in a startled voice said,

"Yes!"

Lisa opened the door and before Aron could react, Lisa was walking toward him. He grabbed the edge of sheet and in a panicky voice said,

"Lisa .. Jesus .. get out of here!"

She just smiled and walked to the bed and sat down it, her eyes saw that the the moist spot had gotten larger.

She smiled warmly and whispered,

"Aron .. You know you can talk to me about anything."

He relaxed just enough for Lisa to see that he was listening to her. She put a hand on the sheet covering his right thigh and began a light massaging action.

The 'tent' twitched again.

Aron closed his eyes in embarrassment.

Lisa leaned down and kissed her brother on the forehead,

"Its ok Aron, I want to help you, I can relieve the pressure that's building in your penis and testicles. Will you let me do that for you?"

A dazed Aron heard what his sister was saying but his mind couldn't believe it. He felt the hand intensify its wonderful massaging and his erection began to feel harder. The moist area on the tip of 'tent' was spreading outward.

Lisa smiled, stood up and undid the sash to her robe. Aron watched wide eyed as she removed her robe. Despite his apprehensiveness, his sister's naked and curvaceous, body excited him and the 'tent' rose upward a little higher. She sat down on the bed and smiled when she saw the glistening circle. She grasped the sheet around Aron's knees and slowly started to pull it downward, but Aron was reluctant to let it go.