The Meteor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispered,

"Aron, dearest, I can't help you if you don't let me see your body."

The hands loosened and Lisa slowly pulled the sheet downward over his body. She watched intently as the 'tent' neared the edge of the sheet.

Aron closed his eyes and moaned softly as his 4.25" erection sprung into the air as the confining fabric slipped away from it.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Aron lifted himself up on his elbows and looked down at his throbbing member.

Lisa reached out with her right hand and gently lifted his testicles. Aron gasped as a wonderful feeling spread across his loins and his hardness jumped.

She pressed a finger against the tingling gland,

"I have heard that this is the most sensitive part of your penis."

Aron's gasp got louder as Lisa swirled the oozing preseminal fluid around his excited gland. She ran her slick finger down the sensitive underside of his hardness and then back up to his tingling gland. Aron was experiencing sexual sensations that he had never felt before and his mind was flooded with feelings that he didn't want to end. He slumped back onto the bed panting and gasping, his manhood throbbed as Lisa's finger continued its wonderful exploration.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Lisaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!"

Lisa wrapped her hand around Aron's erection with a gentle squeezing and massaging action. His moans became louder as Lisa's hands massaged his bloated balls and masturbated his engorged manhood.

Lisa leaned down again and whispered,

"Relax Aron, close your eyes and think only of the pleasure that my hands are giving you."

Lisa's expert hand, twisted and squeezed its way up and down her brother's straining hardness. Aron was soon squirming and bucking as the ecstatic pressures built within his balls and engorged erection. Lisa felt the deep throbs and jerks as Aron's ejaculation pulsed up his straining member. She leaned in close, not wanting to miss any of the spurts and gushes of her brother's orgasm. Her hands followed his contorting body and pulled his erection upward so it stood vertical. The surging semen swirled around his agitated gland and then Lisa saw his liquid joy jettison high into the air and splatter back down onto his abdomen, thighs and her hand.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!!"

Lisa wanted to clap her hands in glee but knew Aron wasn't thru yet. She knew she could coax another stream from Aron's body and now, her slick hands, slipped and glided all around his excited member. Aron bucked again and froze as another thick stream of semen spewed from the tingling head of his penis.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Aron lay on the bed gasping as the exquisite ripples of joy slowly left his body and dazed mind. A long string of semen oozed from Aron's softening penis and she reached out and lifted it with a finger. She like the taste of her brother's essence and wanted more.

"Let's go have a shower together and then get some breakfast."

Aron was now totally committed to Lisa and would do anything she wanted him to do.

1.13 LISA, ARON, SHOWER, HAIR REMOVAL:

Lisa took Aron by the hand and they walked out of Aron's room and into Lisa's bedroom. She wanted to use her shower.

Lisa thought,

'Now is the best time to get Aron's hair off of his body. A little later on, he might not be so agreeable to it. Besides he will look sexy with a his hairless penis, balls and thighs.'

She got the waters flowing to a nice warm temperature and they stepped into the shower. Lisa reached for the bottle of silky depilatory and said,

"Aron, I am going to remove all your hair 'down there'. It will make you feel nice and sexy."

Aron just nodded, not really knowing why Lisa wanted to do that.

She had Aron move out of the flowing waters and knelt down in front of him and told him to spread his legs and hunch down a bit. She then squirted a liberal portion of the thick depilatory over his lower abdomen, thighs, penis, balls and between the spread cheeks of his buttocks.

Aron began panting as her wonderful hands spread the silky liquid all over the midsection of his body, mixing it into all the hair that she could find. Aron felt delicious 'popping' sensations as the depilatory began dissolving his hair. He closed his eyes and enjoyed Lisa's hands as his penis and balls were swirled and lifted by her silky hands. He moaned as his penis stirred and grew to full erection.

"Oh No ... Lisa ..."

Lisa smiled and whispered up at him,

"Its OK Aron, your allowed to get hard in the shower."

Lisa smiled and intensified her actions. Soon his hard manhood stood out like beacon between his hairless thighs. She used the removable shower head to wash away the depilatory and all the remnants of his hair.

Aron moaned as Lisa directed the pulsing waters onto his erection and she smiled as his hips bucked and jerked outward. After putting the shower head back, she looked at his hairless genitals and her tongue slipped across her lips. Lisa stood up and turned off the flowing water and then knelt back down in front of Aron.

"Aron honey, step back away from the water, I am going to make you feel good again."

1.14 LISA, ARON, SHOWER, DEEPTHROAT:

She knelt down in front of her brother and looked up into his excited eyes and said,

"Scoot your feet back to the edge of tub, lean over me and grasp the rail with both hands."

Aron knew something special was going to happen this time but didn't know what it was. She reached out with her left hand and lifted his swaying balls. Aron gasped out loud and his body and erection jerked wildly. Her right hand slipped onto his throbbing hardness and she lifted the rigid tube of flesh with the palm of her hand. Her fingers swirled the slick precum over the swollen gland and his erection jumped and jerked as he gasped with joy. More precum oozed onto her swirling fingers.

She put both hands on his hips and leaned inward, his breathing quickened as her open mouth came nearer and nearer to his straining manhood. He held his breath when he felt her warm, moist breath wash across the tingling head of his erection. Suddenly, he felt the most incredible sensations that his 18 year old body had ever experienced. He screeched and his hips jerked outward as the loving mouth descended onto the crown of his engorged hardness. Lisa's lips suckled their way down to the circumcision ring and her tongue swirled ecstatically around the excited gland.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! lisaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!"

Her mouth started a slow descent onto Aron's throbbing erection. She raised up a bit and tilted her head. Aron's throbbing erection glided past her lips into her suckling mouth and clenching upper throat. He gurgled with joy as Lisa's warm throat muscles began kissing and squeezing his pulsating erection. With a torturous twisting motion, she lifted her head and Aron's throbbing member was slowly pulled outward. When the agitated gland reach her mouth, she closed her cheeks around it with a forceful suctioning action. Her tongue swirled around the excited head and played with the oozing opening. She sucked up Aron's precum with her curled tongue as though it was a straw. Lisa smiled inwardly at Aron's torment and then skewered her loving throat back onto Aron's enraged organ. Aron's hips began bucking and thrashing, his hands gripped the rail tighter. Again, Aron felt that ecstatic sucking and milking action as his erection descended into his sister's incredible mouth and throat.

"Uhh!! Uhh!! Uhh!! Ohhhhhh!! Lisa!! Lisa!! I .. I .. I"

Lisa knew that Aron's was on the edge of ejaculating and pulled upward until the head of his hard penis was between her cheeks. She began an ecstatic deep sucking action that caused Aron's entire body to shake and tremble. His hips bucked forward burying his excited erection in her milking throat.

Aron was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. He gurgled incoherently as his thick load of semen entered the base of his straining member and shot up his straining hardness. The liquid joy swirled around the tingling head and then spewed outward into Lisa's thirsty mouth and throat.

Aron wailed in orgasmic ecstasy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Lisa feasted on Aron's gushing nectar. She increased her exquisite milking actions, knowing that she could coax at least one more ejaculation from Aron's engorged erection. His hips jerked wildly as his mind and body became submersed in a cauldron of orgasmic explosions. His erection was now at the swollen bursting point as another huge stream of thick semen exploded up his convulsing organ and again, Lisa feasted on the spewing nectar.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...!!"

Lisa's cheeks ballooned at the unexpected volumes of Aron's semen. What she couldn't swallow gushed out past her lips and onto the Aron's jerking hardness. His hands slipped away from the rail and he slumped down onto his knees in front of his sister, exhausted and drained. She held him close and wrapped her arms around him. She felt his body tremble and heard him moan softly as the delicious aftershocks ebbed from his body.

They broke the embrace, stood up and moved back under the flowing waters. In a few minutes she turned off the shower and they stepped out of the tub. After drying each other off, the naked siblings made their way to the kitchen to have breakfast. They relaxed on the sectional watching the HDTV.

1.15 ARON AND HIS WORMS:

Lisa turned a bit on the sectional and put her hands on Aron's shoulders. They looked at each other with desire in their eyes. Lisa wanted to kiss Aron and he wanted his sister to kiss him. Aron closed his eyes as Lisa's lips neared his lips. He felt her warm, wet tongue slide across his slightly parted lips and he opened them. Lisa slipped her tongue into Aron's mouth and Lisa felt his body tremble as the two tongues began to play with each other.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!"

Their first kiss awkward and experimental. Lisa reached down with her right hand and began to manipulate Aron's already stirring penis. As it soared to full erection Aron's kiss became more urgent. He wrapped his arms around his sister and moaned deep into her mouth as her hand divided its attention between his erection and testicles.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

Lisa broke the kiss and looked her brother's aroused and flushed face and whispered,

"Let's go into my bedroom."

She stood up and helped Aron up. The two siblings walked to Lisa's bedroom. Aron's hardness bobbed in the air as walked beside his sister.

Lisa saw the worms waiting for them on the bed. Aron saw them also and he froze where he stood. He was about to backtrack when Lisa whispered in his ear,

"Its ok Aron, they are very special and will not hurt you in any way. You have to trust me ... Do you trust me Aron?"

A confused Aron nodded his head not knowing why the worms were on the bed and how his sister knew about them. Lisa guided her reluctant brother to the bed and had him lay down on it with his head resting on a pillow. Lisa picked up another pillow and placed it under his hips. She then told him to bend his legs and bring his feet back to the edges of the pillow. Aron's flaccid penis and balls now swayed over his raised and open rectal area. Lisa leaned over Aron and kissed him deeply and passionately. Her right hand reacquired his penis and balls and again Aron moaned into his sister's mouth as his arousal returned. Lisa broke the kiss and slipped down onto her knees beside the bed. She smiled when she saw Aron's manhood throbbing over his abdomen between his spread thighs.

Lisa saw the five worms move toward her brother's body.

Two 2" x 1/16" nipple worms. One 8" x 3/4" rectal worm. One 12" x 2" penis and testicle worm. One 10" x 1/4" urethra worm.

She leaned back on bent legs and nervously held her breath.

Aron watched wide eyed as the worms slithered onto his body. He saw and felt them come to rest on his lower abdomen and thighs. The two smaller worms settled onto his chest just below his areolas.

Aron flinched at the soft, warm contact and tried to shake them free of his body.

"Nooooo ... Lisa ..."

Lisa held his hand as the worms secreted a chemical that was quickly absorbed by his skin. Aron relaxed and in a few seconds, his tenseness ebbed away. They sensed his change and secreted a mild aphrodisiac. A wonderful warmth spread across his chest and down into his loins. His nipples tingled and Lisa smiled when she saw a small drop of precum oozing from the head of his erection.

"Ohhhhhhh!!"

Aron watched breathlessly as the smaller worms inched their way upward over his sides toward his breast area. He felt them nestle onto his areolas and begin to 'purr' as an enjoyable firmness seeped into each of them. Both saw the worms begin to flatten and shape themselves over Aron's areolas, encasing each within their clear, rippling coils. Their heads reared up and their open 'mouths' descended onto his male nipples with a delicious suckling action.

Aron moaned as new sensations flooded his body.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Lisa saw the larger 12 x 2" thick worm slip down between Aron's thighs and push up against his swaying testicles. It moved upward and laid over the sensitive underside of his hard member. The lower end of the worm expanded and Aron gasped when he felt his balls slipping into a warm, silky, massaging pouch. The gasp turned into a moan when he saw and felt the thick worm that lay over his erection, split apart and manipulate his hardness into a velvety sheath with an exquisite squeezing and massaging action.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Aron's mind was so absorbed with the wonderful sensations that the worms were giving him that he didn't notice the fourth 8" x 3/4" worm moving down his left thigh toward his buttocks. He felt it edge between his spread cheeks and nestle up against anal opening. Aron franticly shifted his hips in an effort to shake it loose.

"Stop! Stop! Not there .. Lisa ..!"

His squirming abruptly halted when he felt a warm, thick liquid oozing against his anus. The effect was immediate. His tight sphincter muscle loosened and waves of pleasure radiated around the opening and flowed inward. Aron's frantic movements subsided and soft sighs were heard as the worm slipped through the prepared opening and into his rectal sheath.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The worms were now in place and their actions on Aron's nipples, erection, testicles and rectum slowed to low level purrs and suckles. The urethra worm lay dormant at the bottom of his bent right thigh. The worms now had Aron's body under their control and they let him rest for a minute while he savored the new sensations that were flowing throughout his body and mind.

Lisa saw the enchanted look on her brother's face and knew he was in now in acceptance of the worms and where they were on his body. She also knew that the worms would make Aron into her dream Lover and a deep stirring washed across her loins.

1.16 ARON, WORM, NIPPLE ENHANCEMENT:

The worms now targeted Aron's male nipples. The suckling 'mouths' over his rising male nipples now secreted their growth chemicals that were quickly absorbed into tingling skin of his nipples. The nipples sensitivity were heightened to those of a female and each began to grow and expand. Aron moaned as waves of pleasure radiated across his chest.

"uhhhhhhhhh!! Yessssssss!!"

Aron began pushing and grinding his aching excited nipples into the worms suckling 'mouths'. His nipples stood erect at 3/16" x 3/16" and grew in delicious spurts.

"Uhh!! Uhh!! Uhh!!"

NIPPLES: 1/4" H x 1/4" D

As his nipples grew, they became more sensitive to the suckling 'mouths' and Aron moaned and gasped loudly.

"Ohh!! Yesss!! Yesss!!"

NIPPLES: 3/8" H x 5/16" D

The ecstatic sensations were now merging into those that were emanating from his engorged erection.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Jesussssssssssssssssss!!"

NIPPLES: 1/2" H x 3/8" D

Aron's nipples had now reached their targeted size.

The worms suckling 'mouths' slowed their assault to a low level 'purring' and Aron lay on the bed savoring the wonderful feelings.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The loving 'mouths' slowed their assault to a low level 'purring' and Aron slumped onto the soft seat gasping and panting.

The worm's enhancing chemicals now connected each nipple into Aron's sexual sensory system. Each would react to stimulation like those of a female.

Lisa saw her brother's enhanced nipples and her own nipples quickly stiffened.

1.17 ARON, WORM, PROSTATE PREPARATION:

Just as Aron's body was returning to normal, he felt the purring worm that was nestled just inside his anal lips begin to nudge its way inward twisting and turning.

Aron squirmed his hips as the slick length slithered onto his rectum. He moaned with joy as its 'mouth' began to caress and massage his sensitive rectal sheath.

"Ohhhhhhh!! That feels so good!!"

Aron's erection jumped and jerked within the tight, clenching confines of the worm's squeezing 'vaginal' sheath.

The tip of the exploring worm began circling the walls of his rectal sheath as if were searching for something ... and then it found it, his prostate. The mass flowed over and incased the sensitive tissues in a soft, warm pouch and began a delicious massaging motion. Aron arched up and wailed at the incredible contact. His member throbbed as ripples of joy rushed from his prostate to the thick, sensitive gland of his erection.

"Ohhhhhh!! Goddddddd!!"

The worm's slow, soft massaging motion was constant and never faltered. Within 30 seconds small explosions of ecstasy ricocheted across his loins. Preseminal fluid seeped out of the opening slit on the excited crown and was eagerly swallowed by the worm's thirsty 'mouth'. Within a minute the small explosions intensified and Aron was moaning and gasping. As his body quaked with minor orgasms, he flexed his engorged erection in a frantic attempt to ejaculate.

"Oh! God! What's happening!"

Aron suddenly sucked in his breath as a series of ecstatic sensations gripped his entire rectal area. The worm's 'mouth' on his excited gland ballooned as Aron began spurting and drooling copious amount of preseminal fluid. The worm suddenly stopped its exquisite massaging of Aron's prostate and Aron moaned in disappointment and kept thrusting his erection into the worms clenching sheath.

"Oh! Don't stopppppppppppp!!"

The worm now released its enhancement chemicals that were quickly absorbed into Aron's prostate. The chemicals would be activated by the worm's urethra stems which would complete the prostate enhancement.

1.18 ARON, WORM, URETHRA, PROSTATE ENHANCEMENT:

Aron gasped as the worm's 'mouth', that was covering the thick head of his erection, begin an exquisite massaging action of the excited gland. His hips bucked and his erection flexed wildly as the suckling 'mouth' feasted on his spurting preseminal fluids. Just as Aron was approaching his ejaculation point, the worm's 'mouth' stopped its delicious suckling and Aron groaned as his body was pulled back from his orgasmic point.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!"

The worm's sheath opened and the head of his glistening erection popped into the air. The dormant fifth worm that was laying on Aron's right thigh, came to life and slithered up his companion toward Aron's bared gland. Its body oozed a clear thick liquid as it arched upward and then downward into Aron's urethra. Aron shifted his hips rapidly in a futile attempt to dislodge the worm's probing tube and then a long sigh escaped his lips as the worm slowly descended into his erection.

Lisa held her breath as she saw the worm slipping into her brothers manhood. Within a second or two, Aron's erection twitched wildly with ecstatic ripples of joy. Aron threw his back and gasped as the slick, chemical laden worm reached the base of his erection. His erection felt harder as it pulsed and jerked with ecstatic sensations. The tube continued its journey deeper into Aron's urethra. Soon it reached the two valves that controlled the injection of his sperm and semen into the urethra. A chemical was released that opened both valves, cutting of the bladder. Two smaller worm-like stems slithered outward, one moved into the fleshy tissues of his prostate and the other made its way downward toward his testicles. Waves of euphoric sensations bathed the center of Aron's sexual being.