The Meteor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!! .. Faster .. Faster .. Deeper .. Oh God!!"

Jamie's hips became blurred as they counter thrusted like a pistoning engine. Suddenly Ethan lunged inward and froze. Jamie could feel the gigantic head enter the depths of his sexual being. His eyes flew wide open and he felt his rectal muscles clamp around the swollen and pulsing erection. He felt an ecstatic flood of a warm, liquid pressure, boil and gush into his convulsing rectal sheath. His eyes snapped opened as his body was gripped with a series of intense ecstatic seizures.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The sensations were mind ripping he gasped and moaned, his hips swung his seething sex madly around Ethan's erupting, buried erection. His own engorged erection began jerking wildly under his abdomen. Ethan's ejaculating member unleashed another torrent of hot thick ejaculant. The delicious sensations spread explosively throughout Jamie's stunned body. Bright colors swam in his vision as body spasmed and shook. Jamie wailed in orgasmic ecstasy as his dual orgasms were finally unleashed.

His thighs shot out wider and he franticly hunched up and down trying to draw his Lover deeper into his spasming sex. A ecstatic pressure built at the base of his erection. It surged upward and stalled deliciously at his hyper- sensitive gland. The liquid joy swirled around the thick crown and then exploded into the air under his body. The first stream of thick semen jettisoned onto the floor beyond the rail. A second, longer, thick stream of semen pulsed its way up his straining erection and splattered onto the semen drenched floor. The orgasmic rush to Jamie's mind blended seamlessly with his convulsing rectal sheath and spewing erection. He drew in deep heaving breaths which were matched only by Ethan's massive pulses and throbs. A second total body orgasm was unleashed and Jamie's ecstatic wail again echoed across the stage.

IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...."

The intense orgasmic sensations that saturated his mind and body overloading Jamie's sensory systems and he lost consciousness. Ethan's hands grasped Jamie's hips preventing him from slumping downward. He slowly recovered and his body continued to spasm and shake with delicious aftershocks.

Jamie didn't see or feel the needle as it slipped into his left thigh. He was wheeled back to prep room where he was cleaned and dried. He was fitted with a new bra and dressed in women's jogging clothes. Four hours later he awoke on the sofa in his apartment.

End of Meteor Ch. 02