The Meteor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The worm which was snuggled on his upper chest began to purr and suckle on his stirring nipples. Alan sighed as his nipples grew hard. During the night, the worm had shown him how excited his nipples could become. The worm began a slow downward movement across his abdomen and Alan's breathing quickened when its thickness became transparent and the 'end' formed into a large sucking 'mouth'.

"Oh Yes! Oh Yes!"

Alan felt the worm's 'mouth' leave his abdomen and he froze when he felt the a warmness seep onto the thick head of his erection and then felt the 'mouth' make contact with the sensitive flesh of his straining gland. Excruciating and ecstatic, sensations flooded his loins as the worm's slick 'mouth' slipped over and around the most sensitive part of his body. The worm's rippling 'mouth' suckled its way downward over the tingling gland and its 'tongue' swirled and massaged the excited surface.

Alan's hands fisted tightly, his body trembled and his erection jumped wildly.

"Ahh!! Ahh!! Ahh!"

At the same time, the worm extended its rippling mass downward and with a sensuous, massaging action formed around Alan's bloated testicles. Alan's body trembled and shook. He felt his balls became come heavier within the worm's caressing mass. Its 'mouth' now started a slow descent onto Alan's throbbing erection. It curled up a bit and Alan's thick gland glided further into its sucking 'mouth' and then into its clenching 'throat'. Alan gurgled with joy as the worm's 'throat' began to ecstatically caress and squeeze his pulsing member as it was sucked into the depths of the worm's throat. The silky pouch holding his balls intensified its massaging of his testicles.

Alan gasp loudly from the dual sensations.

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Goddddddddddddd!!"

The worm, with a torturous twisting motion, lifted upward and Alan's throbbing erection was slowly pulled outward. When the agitated gland reach the worm's 'mouth', it closed snuggly around it with a forceful suctioning action. Its 'mouth' swirled around the pulsing head and played with the oozing opening, sucking up Alan's precum with as though it was a straw.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The worm then skewered its loving 'throat' back onto Alan's enflamed manhood.

Alan's hips began bucking and thrashing and his hands gripped the worm's purring mass tightly. Again, Alan felt that ecstatic sucking and milking action as his erection descended into the depths of the worm's incredible 'mouth' and 'throat'.

"Ohh! Jesus! I .. I .. I"

The worm pulled upward just enough so that two or three of Alan's erection remained within its 'throat'. It then began deep clenches and flexes around the straining manhood. Alan was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. He gurgled incoherently as his thick load of semen entered the base of his erection and shot up his highly agitated member. The thick stream of semen spewed into the worm's eager and receptive 'throat'.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The worm feasted on Alan's gushing nectar. It increased its exquisite milking actions and Alan's hips arched high above the bed as his mind and body became submersed in a cauldron of orgasmic explosions. His erection was again at the bursting point and another huge stream of thick semen exploded up his jumping organ. The worm purred as it feasted on Alan's spewing gushes of nectar.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Alan slumped onto the bed gasping and panting, his hips continued to thrust his oozing erection into the worm's 'throat' as his body quaked with delicious aftershocks.

The worm withdrew slowly from Alan's satisfied body and his slick, penis slipped down over his drained testicles. The worm slithered up his body and curled below his neck. Alan carried his 'Lover' into the shower.

Allen waited for the last minute before he checked out of his room. The man at the desk smiled knowingly at him and asked,

"Would you be interested in a weekend 'Get Away' package. The two offers are for 50% off on a prepaid semi-annual or annual reservation."

Alan leaned inward and in a low voice said,

"Annual."

He handed his credit card to the man who said,

"You won't regret it."

3.13 Susan:

Susan is 32 and a 'spinster' by choice. When she was six, she accidently witnessed her parents having sex. She saw her father thrusting his erection into her mother and interpreted her moans for pain. She grew up hating her father and vowed never to let a man touch her body. As she matured, her views on sex with men did not change and soon found that her hands could satisfy her sexual needs. As is usually the case, habitual masturbation in females leads to the use of dildos, sybians and vibrators. Susan's neighbors, particularly Mira knew about her sexual problems and couldn't understand why the 'worms' hadn't yet affected her. The reason was simple, Susan's house was recently fumigated for an infestation of termites. The effects of the gas had dissipated to a safe level and the worms now looked at the 'house' that they had to bypass.

Mira was probably the only neighbor that Susan was close to and could talk with. She had cryptically asked Susan if she had been 'visited' during the night(s) but Susan shook head, not knowing what Mira was talking about.

3.14 Susan, Sybian:

It was Friday and a thankful Susan rushed home with anticipation filling her mind. Fridays, and the weekend were reserved for the Sybian, her sexual satisfier. She forced herself to keep busy doing cleanup things in the house until she had dinner. When finished she took a shower and walked naked into her 'playroom' and stood behind her 'Lover' that was in front of a full length mirror. Her heart beat faster, as it always does, when she gazed at her hairless nakedness. While not as curvaceous or firm as she was when she was twenty, her body still made her smile.

Also looking at Susan were her three worms.

The body of the Sybian resembled a saddle without a horn. There were two adjustable side rails with hand grips for the user's support. On the surface of the 'saddle' was an oval outline and in front of that was an outline of a 1/2" circle. An additional 3" circular outline was on the left of the saddle.

The right hand rail had nine buttons,

1. Female - Clitoral, Labia massagers
2. Female - Clitoral, Labia massagers, Phallic
3. Male - Testicle, Anal massagers
4. Male - Testicle, Anal massagers, Penis Sheath
5. Phallic - 6.75" x 2.25"
6. Phallic - 7.50" x 2.75"
7. Test
8. Start
9. Stop

She pressed '2' '6' and then the 'Test' button and her vagina tingled as she watched the Sybian test itself out.

Her breathing quickened when she saw the oval outline being replaced with a multi-lipped labia massager. It was soft and pliable and was made up of dozens of small, self moving, suctioning 'lips' and mouths. A flexing tube replaced the 1/2" circle. The clitoral massager was a velvety 'mouth-like' tube. Its function was to stimulate the clitoris and, when it became excited, would close over the erect organ with its internal suckling 'mouth' and a 'throat'. Laser sensors would guide the labia and clitoral massagers to their targets.

A deep ribbed phallic rose upward between the lips of labia massager. It was self lubricating and each rib rippled independently. A hidden tube at the base of the phallic delivered the Sybian's ejaculant.

Susan's breath quickened when she saw all the parts begin to move. Soon the phallic rose up and she gasped when she saw the skewering ribs pulse and throb. It made three upward strokes and then jettisoned its ejaculant. The 'Test' mode was completed and the Sybian return to its normal state.

Susan was more than ready, she stepped over the saddle and nestled sex onto the warm surface. She felt movement between her thighs as the sensors repositioned the Sybian's oval and circular outlines.

She looked into the mirror and held her breath as her finger pressed the 'Start' button. Susan felt movement under her labia as the oval pattern changed and the labia massager's 'mouths' and 'lips' moved upward and made contact with her sex. The lips formed around the outer folds with a delicious suckling and massaging action.

"Ahh!! Ahh!! Ahh!"

Ecstatic sensations flooded her labia and spread inward into her vagina. The flexing clitoral massager rose up and curled inward toward her protruding clitoris and snuggled onto pick tip. The contact caused her hips to buck forward and she gasped as her clitoris leaped out of its protective hood. The suckling 'mouth' slipped her over her expanding clitoris and she squealed in joy as the suckling 'mouth' and 'throat' encased her rigid organ of joy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The Sybian's 'lips' that were between her swelling folds pushed them further apart and began sucking on the excited entrance to her vagina. The ecstatic sensations from both massagers caused jolts of joy to ripple across her loins. More 'lips' slipped between the swelling folds and joined in the teasing and caressing of the excited entrance to her vagina. Susan closed her dazed and aroused eyes and began moving her excited sex back and forth on both massagers. Her mind became saturated with wonderful waves of joy that were cascading across her body. Soft slurping sounds could be heard as her juices mixed with the massager's slick 'lips'. Her excited vaginal entrance began clasping as her vagina spasmed and rippled with joy.

Susan was jolted out of her euphoric daze when she felt a slight pulsing pressure nudge against her vaginal opening. The nudging pressure built and she gasped when she felt the entrance to her vagina being gently opened. She knew the head of the Sybian's phallic was at the portal to her womanhood.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Susan felt the warm liquid oozing from the thick head and a delicious warmth spread around her eager entrance. She felt the opening widen and the warmth spread inward. Her inner lips stretched ecstatically over the pulsing head and Susan moaned as waves of pleasure flooded her sex.

"Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!"

She pushed down and ground her aroused sex against the slowly advancing phallic as her body hungered for more of her Sybian 'Lover'. The Sybian was in no hurry and nudged inward slowly and deliciously. Susan's arousal exploded and she moaned as the ecstatic sensations rippled into her enflamed vaginal passage. As the phallic slipped inward, so did the number of the expanding and contracting ribs. She wailed in ecstasy as her vaginal muscles rippled in sync with the pulsing ribs and the suckling clitoral 'throat' made her organ of joy feel as though it was going to explode.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Her 'Lover' stroked upward into her enflamed vagina twisting and turning as it explored her eager passage. Soon its seven and half inches of warm undulating thickness made Susan's mind reel with its ecstatic fullness. The ribbed phallic partially withdrew then slipped back in. Susan's grip on the hand rails tightened as her hips thrashed her sex in grinding circles on the Sybian's saddle. The phallic began an ecstatic rhythm, all out then all in, slow then fast. The massaging lips now extended themselves and began a delicious suckling all around the swollen and excited folds of her labia. The relentless thrusts twisted, turned and flexed as it explored her seething vagina. Her engorged clitoris jerked and throbbed as orgasmic tingles radiated outward from it.

"Oh! God! Oh! God! Uhh!! Uhh!! Uhh!!"

Suddenly her 'Lover' began thickening. Thousands of tiny cilia-like fingers pushed outward from the surface of the phallic and started massaging and caressing her enflamed vaginal walls. Susan screeched as jolts of ecstasy shot across her sex. Her mind and body were catapulted into a sexual frenzy. She couldn't keep up with her frantic counter thrusts and she slumped down onto her Sybian 'Lover' and let the waves of joy explode across her body. The clitoral massager began to push Susan toward her orgasmic trip point. Its suctioning 'throat' rippled along the full length of her mini erection-like organ. Excruciating, ecstatic sensations gripped her throbbing, swollen folds.

Susan first orgasm exploded across her body.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Suddenly, the phallic lunged inward and stopped. It swelled to a full three inches inside Susan's enflamed sheath. The pulsing ribs and cilia-like fingers teased and tantalized the sensitive nerve endings of her clasping vaginal walls. Susan plunged her seething sex downward and the Sybian lunged upward.

The sexual union of female and machine was complete.

The Sybian unleashed forceful torrents of its ejaculant which gushed and jettisoned into Susan's spasming cavern causing the vaginal sheath to balloon ecstatically. She screeched as waves of ecstasy flooded her mind and body and her own orgasm was unleashed. Her vagina went into deep convulsions, her organ of joy exploded and Susan's total, climatic orgasm was unleashed. She screamed as the orgasmic waves hit her. Her hands fisted tightly on the rails and her toes curled. Her legs shot outward in the air in a wide 'V'. They kicked franticly in the air as deep orgasmic spasms and convulsions raced across her body.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Susan's mind became saturated with the orgasmic sensations and she lost consciousness for a few seconds. When she recovered, her body was still in the throes of delicious aftershocks. The phallic was still twisting and plunging. Her body quickly rode another orgasmic wave which pushed Susan into a sexual frenzy. Her convulsing body thrashed and squirmed between the support rails and her clitoris was jerking wildly within the suckling 'mouth'. The phallic exploded again. A thick mix of Sybian ejaculant and vaginal juices gushed past her swollen and flared folds drenching her thighs and her Sybian 'Lover'.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

This time Susan's exhausted and drained body shutdown and the Sybian slowly whirred to a stop, it's phallic still deeply imbedded within her body. Susan recovered and she cooed and gurgled as deep aftershocks rippled throughout her body.

"Ahh!! Ahh!! Ahh!!"

As her mind cleared she moaned softly knowing that her 'purring' 'Lover' was still inside her clenching passage. In a few moments Susan pressed 'Stop' and both massagers slowed to a soft and gentle purring action and she rested on the soft, wet surface of the saddle as her body came done from its orgasmic highs. The suckling 'throat' on her rigid clitoris withdrew and the pink organ stood hard in the air. She groaned as the Sybian's phallic slowly withdrew out of her clasping womanhood. A loud slurping sound was heard as the thick head slipped past her reluctant inner lips. Torrents of ejaculant and vaginal juices gushed from the gaping entrance as her vagina returned to its normal size.

Susan moaned with disappointment as the wonderful fullness left her body.

"Slowly ... slowly ... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

In a minute or two, Susan's glowing and radiant nakedness lifted up from the saddle and on trembling legs, moved slowly to the shower in her bedroom.

3.15 Susan, Worm Introduction:

Susan's relaxed in a long, warm shower. As she dried herself off, her thoughts were of the Sybian. The evening had just begun and she knew her Sybian 'Lover' would always be there for her. She dampened two wash cloths, picked up a towel and went to the Sybian. Susan hummed a tune as she cleaned her 'Lover'. When finished, she put the cloths and towel in the hamper and walked into the kitchen where she picked up some pasties, Iced Tea and sat on the sectional watching her HDTV. She loved the feel of her nakedness as it settled onto the sectional's plush cushions.

The three worms moved silently toward the sectional,

Two 8" x 2" breast worms.
One 14" x 3" combined vaginal and clitoral worm.

The worms were nearing Susan's feet when she saw them. She froze for a moment and then with a loud cry, lifted her feet up onto the cushion and pushed herself against the cushion at the back of the sectional. Susan's mind was in shock, they didn't look like snakes, slugs or worms but they moved like them. The worms moved quickly. The larger, longer one stretched up onto the sectional and the two other worms slithered up its surface onto the cushion. Within seconds, all three were in front of Susan's trembling body. In a panic move, she put her legs on either side of the worms and was about to leap off the sectional. At that moment the worms made contact with her inner thighs. Almost instantly, Susan became calm and a sense of sereneness washed across her mind. As she relaxed, her hips pushed forward toward the edge of the sectional and her spread feet slipped off the cushion, onto the floor.

Internally she wanted to run and scream but soon her fears, nervousness and apprehensions faded from her mind. Her wide open eyes looked down between her spread thighs and saw the three worms. The two 8" x 2" breast worms had moved onto her left and right thighs and were making their way toward her hips. The 14" x 3" vaginal and clitoral worm was on the cushion and slowly moving toward the junction of her thighs.

The two breast worms reached Susan's hips and moved onto her abdomen and upward toward her breasts. She wanted to reach out and throw them from her body but her arms were unwilling to move. As they moved across her abdomen, the color and texture of their bodies changed to a clear transparent color and their physical shape became circular. The rounded worm masses made their way upward and slowly formed two massaging pouches over her breasts. Two internal mouth-like depressions formed and descended onto her nipples, gently sucking them into their warm 'mouths'. Susan felt a wonderful warmth seep into her nipples and breasts. The encasing pouches began a sensuous massaging and kneading action and a reluctant, soft sigh escape her lips as the suckling 'mouths' coaxed her nipples to stiffen and grow erect. As the pouches and 'mouths' intensified their actions she began pushing her aching breasts and erect nipples into the worm's silky pouches.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Through dazed eyes, she saw a 14" x 3" thick worm approach the junction of her thighs. She tried to close her legs but like her arms, they were unwilling to move. Its 'head' formed into two thick lips and Susan held her breath when she felt it nudge against the folds of her labia. The worm's 'mouth' opened and she gasped as the 'mouth' spread over her labia just below the hood of her clitoris. It began an exquisite massaging action and suckling cilia-like tubes pushed between the folds. At the top of the 'mouth' a small cylinder like tube pushed outward. The 'end' formed into a smaller 'mouth' and slipped into her clitoral hood. Her suckled organ leaped into the tube's 'throat' and extended itself outward. Susan moaned ecstatically when she saw and felt her pink rigidness being stroked and manipulated.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Susan was now under control of the worms. The 'hold' on her arms and legs were removed. Her fears were gone and she now embraced the sensations that the worms were giving her and her mind wanted more. In an act of 'acceptance' she lifted her feet up from the floor and put them on the edge of cushion beside her hips and spread them apart. Her hands reached for her encased breasts and returned the pouches massaging action.

Her breathing was now coming in quick pants and gasps as the worms flooded her mind with sensations that she had never felt before

"Uhh!! Uhh!! Uhh!!"

3.16 Susan, Worm, First mating:

The vaginal worm snuggled in closer to her labia, pushing the swelling folds further apart with a deep sucking action. Susan squealed with joy and her hands reached down and began to caress the loving worm that was purring and glowing between her thighs.