The Microbrew Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
764 Followers

"Hello Mother," said Zylen.

"Hello Mother," said Zyana.

"Mother," said Zylen, as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, "I wish for you to meet Phoebe. She is from Earth. Phoebe, this is my mother, Luna."

"Hello," I squeaked.

I could see the question on Luna's face. So could Zylen. "Mother, Phoebe is my mate."

I watched the question turn to joy as Luna wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight. I could feel her love and joy through her touch. "Oh Zylen! I'm so happy! When will the child be here?"

I tried to speak but my words were mere mumbled due to Luna's tight hug. She pulled me back as I squeaked out, "-gant."

"What?" she asked.

I cleared my throat and said, "I'm not pregnant."

Luna's brow wrinkled and it was clear she didn't understand my words. "She isn't with child Mother," said Zylen. "At least, not yet anyway."

Luna frowned, I felt her disappointment and sorrow. I knew something was wrong. She released me, and said, "What?"

"Mother," said Zylen, "I chose a mate I love. Isn't that what really matters?"

I could see the conflict on Luna's face. "You love her?"

"Yes mother," said Zylen, wrapping his arm around my shoulders, "and she loves me. We were joined on Earth before we left."

I was still nervous, but quietly waited. I could see Zyana biting her lip and waiting as well. Luna looked at me, then Zylen, then back at me.

"I've always told my children to follow their hearts. Looks like this one finally listened to me." Luna smiled that strange, alien smile, then added, "Welcome to the family, Phoebe."

I could see the relief on Zyana's face as I said, "Thank you Luna."

We sat in a large room with large, comfy chairs and all talked. Soon I heard a strange sound, and Luna said, "That's either your brother or your sister."

She darted to the door, and returned a moment later with two creatures who turned out to be Dax, Zylen's brother, and Kizzy, his sister. Kizzy was so excited to meet me and like Zyana, sat and talked with me while Dax pulled Zylen aside to have a "brotherly" talk. Luna excused herself to finish dinner. The girls handed me a tablet and shared with me family pictures. Most were of the four as children, and some including Luna. What bothered me was there were no pictures of their father. I also learned that Zyana and Zylen are twins. Zyana was a bit older, but it explained why these two were so close.

Luna called the girls into the kitchen and I was left to enjoy the pictures alone. Then, I came across a picture of a man I had seen before. At first, I thought my mind was playing a trick, but the next picture he was in, I knew I recognized him. I was looking at a picture of the man whom I met with in the small room that Vlad had rescued me from.

I heard the front door open and a male voice that was all too familiar bellow out, "Luna! Are the kids here yet?"

My hands shook as I set the tablet on the small table and looked up. There were the cold, dark eyes of my interrogator. "Well now," he said in a tone so chilling, I swear my blood froze. "Isn't this an interesting turn of events. Get up alien."

I stood up slowly. I had no idea what to do. "I... I... I can... explain," I stammered.

"I'm sure you can alien. What was your name again?"

"Phoebe."

"Right, Phoe-be." Uri pulled out a weapon and pointed it at me. "Not a sound alien. Or else."

I nodded my understanding. Uri gestured for me to come closer until I was a foot away from him. My heart was racing, my body was shaking, and I wasn't sure what would happen next.

He pushed a button on his collar and said, "I need a unit at my residence. I've captured an alien intruder in my home."

"It's not what you think," I whispered.

"Uri!" called Luna. "Is that you?"

"Yes my love!" he called, then said to me softly, "One more word and I won't wait for the unit to take you out of here."

I'm not sure who entered the room first, as it all blurs in my memory. I heard someone call my name and refer to Uri as "Father." Uri grabbed my arm and my mind nearly exploded. I saw my memories of how I met Zylen and Zyana, my wedding, my parents, and my journey here. I also felt Uri's fear, anger, and love for his family. I saw Zylen and Zyana as children playing in what I'd call a park. I saw Dax, Kizzy, Zyana, and Zylen at different stages of their lives. I saw images of Luna when she was a younger woman. These weren't the pictures from the photo album, but Uri's personal memories. I understood that he was only trying to protect Luna and their four children. The problem was, he was hurting his youngest child by hurting me.

I could hear screaming, then realized it was me. Voices all around me were muted and muffled. I'm not sure who was talking or what they were saying, but it sounded frenzied.

Then, the images changed; I felt a calmness, and a level of peace. I knew Uri was no longer touching me, Zyana was. There is a distinct difference between how each person feels, and I can't explain it any better than that. Though I couldn't see her, I knew it was her. The images I was seeing were comforting, but they too were blurring. Soon, I felt the room spin and everything went black.

~*~*~*~

I woke up in a strange room on a bed I didn't recognize. I started to panic when I heard, "Relax my love."

I looked up to see the gentle green eyes of my loving husband. "Zylen?"

He stroked my hair and smiled. "Welcome to my bedroom."

I looked around and realized this strange room was his. It had Zylen's essence all around. "How did I get here?"

"I carried you in after you fainted."

I closed my eyes and tried to remember all that had happened. "I don't remember fainting."

"What do you remember?"

I took a deep breath, then shared with Zylen everything I could remember including what occurred in the interrogation room with Uri. Zylen's eyes darkened, anger filled his face, and he darted out of the room before I could stop him.

Zyana and Kizzy rushed in and helped me up. I was weak and had difficulty standing. I could hear Zylen yelling, but I couldn't make out his words. Zyana and Kizzy put their arms around me and escorted me out of Zylen's room. We entered the sitting area where Zylen and Uri were fighting.

"How the hell was I to know who she was?" screamed Uri.

"Maybe if you had let her talk you might have known!" yelled Zylen.

"I did talk with her!"

"No!" I shouted getting both men's attention. "You accused me of theft." My words were directed at Uri. "You never asked me why I was a member of the crew. You assumed I had stolen my uniform and hurt someone."

"Because two of my children were members of that crew!" snapped Uri.

"But you didn't believe me. I know you were pissed when Vlad came to my defense."

"He came for Arti," said Uri. "She told him about you."

"Because she knew I was in trouble," I said.

"Enough!" shouted Luna. "Uri, Phoebe is Zylen's mate. Like it or not, she's here to stay. Zy, you know how your father has felt about creatures from other worlds. You chose to keep this a secret from us both so you shouldn't be surprised at how your father reacted. And poor Phoebe," her voice softened, "poor Phoebe has done nothing but love our son. Uri, why don't you try to get to know the newest member of our family while Zyana and I finish dinner?"

"Me?" squeaked Zyana.

"Yes you," said Luna. "You already know Phoebe, so you can let Kizzy and Dax get to know her. In fact, Zylen, you come help me as well. Uri, you behave, or else."

Zylen looked at me and mouthed, "I love you."

"I love you, too," I mouthed back, then watched them both leave the room with Luna.

Kizzy escorted me to where I was sitting before, and sat next to me. Dax and Uri sat across. There was a tiredness in Uri's face I hadn't noticed before. If the mind connection made me faint and left me feeling weak, how did affect him? Did he faint? Was he surprised at what he saw? One thing I did know for certain, things between Uri and I would never be the same again.

There was an awkward silence, when finally Kizzy asked, "So Phoebe, what did you do on Earth before you joined the ship's crew?"

"I was a teacher," I said, softly.

Kizzy's eyes grew wide. "So is Dax!"

I looked over at Dax who said, "Mother always said follow your heart."

Suddenly we had common ground and Dax and I started sharing teacher stories. Kizzy is a scientist working on more efficient fuel for the ships to visit other planets. The three of us chatted away happily, but Uri sat quietly and listened. I almost forgot he was there, but then I'd see him out of the corner of my eye, almost smiling. The tiredness I noticed in him earlier seemed to be passing.

Perhaps it was more of a surprise to him than it was to me. I knew I had connected with him because of my relationship with Zylen, but I had never experienced something so powerful before, except when Zylen and I were making love. Part of me wanted to talk with Zyana about what had happened, but part of me wanted to talk with someone who wasn't related to me by marriage or blood.

Luna called us all in for dinner. I sat between Zylen and Zyana, and across from Dax and Kizzy. Luna and Uri were at the two heads of the table. The meal was delicious and little was said about what transpired between Uri and me, to which I was glad. Zylen and Dax sat near Luna, Kizzy and Zyana sat near Uri. I was the first one to finish my food, and I had two servings of everything. Once the meal was done, and all was cleaned up, I used the restroom. I had washed up and was heading out when Uri intercepted me and asked for a word. I followed him outside, behind the house.

Uri paced around then said, "I've never had such a connection with someone like I did with you who wasn't my wife or one of my children. It makes me wish I had touched you sooner."

"Oh?" I asked. I wasn't sure being alone with Uri was a good idea, but being he was my father-in-law, I did need to give him a second chance.

Uri nodded. "Zylen and Zyana are special. Did you know that?"

"Because they are twins?"

Uri gave me a strange look. "Twins?"

"It's what we call two children who were born at or near the same time. They both grow within the mother at the same time."

"Ah yes. Did you know this about them?"

"No, not until today. I didn't even know about Dax or Kizzy until just before we landed."

"I knew you were coming. I just didn't know you were with Zylen."

"Your thugs were terrifying."

"Good," said Uri, with a sly smile. "That is their job. Just know, if I knew who you really were, they would have never touched you."

On some level, it made me feel better. Yet, it upset me that he was this way with creatures from other worlds. "So, because I married your son, that makes me all right? What if I wasn't married to Zylen? What if it had been Rhys? Or Vlad? Or anyone else on the ship? You don't know me. You haven't even tried to get to know me."

"You're right. But I'd like to try now."

I bit my lower lip. "Okay. That would be nice."

"And I promise to treat our alien guests better."

"Okay. What about me do you want to know?"

"I know I saw images from your mind earlier, but please, tell me... what was it about my son that made you want to spend your life with him?"

Uri and I began to walk around the yard as I told him what kind and loving man Zylen is, and how he's never been anything but wonderful toward me. We rounded the front of the house, past the beautiful flower garden, and walked down the street. I continued sharing stories about how we met in the bar, how Zyana has been teaching me their culture, (I left out the mind connection as it was kinda personal and creepy to share with my father-in-law), and anything else I could think of. It wasn't long before we were so far I could no longer see their home, and I got nervous. I wanted to trust Uri, but I was still having issues because of what had occurred with us before.

"Uri, shouldn't we head back?"

Uri looked around, then said, "Not yet, I want to show you something."

I wasn't comfortable with this, but me and my big mouth didn't pay attention to where we were going and without Uri, I'd never find my way back.

"Okay," I said.

We continued on until we reached what looked like a park with a playground. There were a few families with children on different pieces of equipment. It took me a moment to recognize it from Uri's memories, and the family pictures I had seen earlier.

"This is where I took all my children to play when they were young. Zylen and Zyana would never leave the other's side. It's why they are both medical officers. It's just funny to me that they differed slightly. Zylen can heal the body, Zyana can heal the mind. Together, they are an amazing team. You're the first thing they haven't shared that I know of."

"Excuse me?"

"They shared their toys, their clothes until Zyana got older, their friends, everything two children could. It does concern me that Zyana hasn't found a mate, but she is a bit pickier than her brother."

I smiled. I was glad they didn't try to share me more than they did. I'm not sure I would have gone for that. "They are a pair."

"Agreed. I hope one day when you bear Zylen's children I might bring them here as well. That is, if you will allow me to do so."

I thought about the pictures I had seen, and how happy the children were. I looked at Uri and thought about my dad. "I think that sounds like an amazing idea, Uri. And I think our children will love having you for a grandfather."

Uri smiled gently and stroked my cheek. I felt a warm, loving sensation and I knew, we had reached a peace between us. "Shall we go? I'm sure by now they are starting to worry."

We made the trek back to the house. A few vehicles passed us causing me to jump, but none stopped. I was still fearful, though my level of fear had gone down. I wasn't worried about Uri sending me away, but I knew others felt the way he did. We continued to talk about an assortment of topics including how soon he could expect my having a child. I used Zylen's line about how it would happen when the time was right.

Uri told me that once I was with child, Zylen and I would participate in the traditional joining ceremony. Vlad's words about why they mate echoed through my mind. At least Uri wasn't demanding Zylen and I separate. I know that would have hurt worse than any pain I could possibly experience. Just knowing he was accepting me for who I am was enough. It allowed me to look forward to what might be coming next.

Uri was right, the family was starting to worry. Zylen held me tight for the longest time, telling me how much he loved me, and how worried he was. I assured him, I was fine and Uri and I had a nice, long talk. Luna was thrilled to hear we had bonded. Zylen and I stayed with his parents in his old bedroom, as did Zyana, Dax, and Kizzy (in their respective bedrooms though.) Luna said she couldn't remember the last time all the kids slept in their old rooms.

As Zylen and I got ready for bed, he said smiling, "You know, you're the first girl I've ever brought into my bed."

"Really?"

"Yeah," he said, pulling me into a hug. "I just wish the first time wasn't because you fainted."

"It was because your father touched me."

"I don't understand."

"We connected mentally. He read my mind and I could see his thoughts and fears. He thought I was there to hurt you."

"Me?"

"You, your sisters, your brother, and your mom. Your father loves you. He was just so emotional that he couldn't help how he felt."

"It's odd that you picked up on it like you did."

"It's probably because of the work Zyana had done with me. It seems I'm getting better at picking up emotions."

"Perhaps."

There was something about Zylen's response that didn't sound right to me, but I didn't want to cause a fight. What was worse, I did agree that it didn't make sense.

"Zylen, your father was rather emotional. He saw me a threat, a danger. To be fair, I was terrified too. He had called for a unit to take me away, wouldn't let me talk, and when he pulled out that weapon-"

"What weapon?" interrupted Zylen.

"I don't know," I said. "It looked like a gun, but it wasn't either. He didn't hurt me."

Zylen tried to leave but I stopped him. "Let me go, Phoebe."

"No."

He struggled against my grip. "I said, let me go, Phoebe."

"NO!" I exclaimed, holding him tighter. "I saw when we connected he had no intention of using it unless I attacked him or one of you. He was only trying to scare me so I wouldn't hurt you or your family. He had no idea that we would connect like we did, but he knew, he knew when we connected... I would never hurt you... or them."

Tears fell from my eyes. Zylen reached down, wiped my tears, and stroked my cheek. As always, his touch made me feel so loved. "You know tomorrow he and I will talk about this."

"Fine! Tomorrow, after you've calmed down."

"Fine," he said.

Zylen hugged me tight until I stopped crying. Then he said, "You know the worst part was watching your body shake and convulse, then hearing your screams as if you were in pain. I was sure you were injured until Zyana was able to touch you."

That explained why my body ached like it did. "Did your father react the same way?"

"No, not as violently as you."

"How did we separate?"

"Mother and Dax took Father, Zyana and I went for you. Zyana wouldn't let me touch you at first. She wanted to make sure the connection between you two was pure. I could have jeopardized that. Then, you fell and I caught you in my arms. I called your name, but your body was limp and you were unconscious. Zyana said she put you into a state of rest to help you recover, and Mother told me to take you to my room. I never left your side. Kizzy and Zyana would come in to check on you for Mother. Zyana told me you'd wake soon, but it seemed you never would."

I reached up and touched Zylen's face. "But I did."

"Yes," he said, smiling, "you did. The rest you know."

"What I know is you've got an amazing family, and I'm proud to be a member."

We climbed into his bed, snuggled together, and started to kiss. We had talked about not making love in his parent's home, but it was clear that idea was lost as our kisses became more passionate. What few clothes we still had on were tossed aside and soon he was on top of me. Zylen's cock was rock hard and penetrated my pussy. A moment later the appendage entered my ass.

"Connect with me," I whispered. I wanted my last mind connection for the day to be a positive one.

"Yes, my love."

The connection wasn't a powerful as our lunch date or other connections we shared, but it was no less erotic. To keep me quiet, Zylen kissed me the entire time. There was such a thrill to be having sex in his childhood bedroom without being caught by his parents or siblings that for me, the sex was even hotter. Zylen pounded me with a fury, fucking me harder than he had in a while. The bed squeaked, our skin slapped and squished, and still we made no attempt to stop. His kisses silenced me as my orgasms struck, squeezing his cock and making me sweat even more than normal. Then I heard his tell-tale growl from his throat as he filled me with his sweet, sticky cum.

We kissed for several minutes until his cock slid out. I rolled onto my side and spooned into Zylen. He slid his cock back into me, but not his other appendage into my ass. A few times I squeezed his cock, then drifted off to sleep.

The next morning we dressed and stumbled out for breakfast. Uri pulled Zylen aside as I sat down. Luna handed me a warm drink and said, "Uri is just sharing some advice with Zylen he thought he'd share with Dax first. He's really happy Zy found you."

"Really?" I asked, and sipped my drink. "Oh my god! This is delicious!"

Luna smiled. "I'll teach you how to make it. It's Zy's favorite. And yes, Uri is really pleased."

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
764 Followers