The Microwave Door

Story Info
Turns out there was someone in my house that night.
950 words
3.81
8.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that's odd." I thought, while laying in bed. "I swear I heard something."

You know those nights when you're laying in bed hearing the creaks and groans around you, and you're positive there's someone in your house? It's not new to me, and I tried to convince myself I was hearing things again, but it kept nagging at me that there was something off about this one.

Fine, I'll go walk around the house, again.

First stop, the front door, which I always make sure I lock before going to bed.

"Hmm, well that's odd, guess I forgot to lock it." Hardly the first time, especially since I had a beer before going to bed.

Well, that's easy to remedy, though as I turn back to head to bed, I notice the microwave door is hanging open.

I'm slightly OCD, so I know I would never leave that open.
I start to feel a bit uneasy, but I tell myself it's my imagination, and just brush it aside as I go to close the door.

As I approach though, I'm hit from behind by something, and pushed towards the counter.

"Crap crap crap, there's someone here", and I get ready to start thrashing. "There's no way I'm going down without a fight!" Just as I start to push back though, I feel something sharp and cold against my neck.

"I don't want to hurt you, and I'm not interested in being the subject of a manhunt on a murder charge, so chill."

As I try to comprehend the strange turn of events, my mind still muddled with panic, my hands are quickly pulled behind my back, and I feel something cold and metallic click over them.

"That's just to help ensure you don't do anything stupid."

"Fine, take what you want."

"Oh, no worries on that account."

As he's speaking, I feel my boxers being pulled down, and a sudden realization hits me.

Now, I've played around with guys once or twice, and even bottomed once, but it was a while ago with someone who I knew was clean.

As these thoughts start to run through my head, I hear him twist the cap off something, and hear the squelch of him squeezing what I'm hoping is lube. With my boxers pulled down, I can feel his hard on straining against his jeans, pushing into my now exposed ass.

He takes his other hand off my back, and while continuing to lean into me, starts unzipping. I feel his cock spring free of its confinement, and hear the squelch of his hand thankfully spreading some lube over his cock, before his hands push me to and leaning over the counter top.

"Use your hands to spread your cheeks. Trust me, it'll help."

I can hear the amusement, and lust, heavy in his voice, and I start to hyperventilate as I feel his cock start to poke at my hole.

Leaning forward, on my tip toes, with what feels like a massive head starting to push in, I really start to squirm. My ass starts to burn, but there's nowhere I can go. I don't want to scream out, as I really don't want to attract the neighbors attention. With a sudden grunt from behind, I feel his head push in.

I rear up from the sudden pain, sucking in my breath, and forgetting about the world around me. He wraps both hands around my chest and stomach, pulling me against him.

"Heh, guess you're new to this!" He chuckles, and I swear I feel his head start to get a bit bigger inside.

"Oh yeah, you're so tight."

I suddenly feel him start to push in. "Stop, shit, stop, it burns!"

"Guess you're just going to have to take it, bitch!"

He starts to grunt with the exertion of pushing, and I start to groan louder with the effort of trying to squeeze my ass shut. I knew that it would be easier to relax, but there was no way in hell I'd give this bastard the satisfaction.

Turns out, that wasn't such a great idea on my part.

As he starts to bottom out, the pain continues to grow and grow.

"Go ahead, keep squeezing. I like the struggle."
I try to buck to keep away from him, but with my hands handcuffed behind my back, and his hands still wrapped around my stomach, he continues to ride me easily enough.

The pain gets to be too much, and I relax, which he took as a sign of capitulation, and started thrusting in and out. Based on the sounds of his grunts, and the force of his thrusts, he wasn't going to last too much longer. Sure enough, he drops his hands to my waist, jerks me to him as he delivers one final hard thrust, and I feel his cock grow even larger as his seed squirts inside.

"That was the best damn lay I've had all week."

I hear something drop on the ground behind me.

"Can't have you decide to chase me. The keys to the handcuffs are on the floor behind you. Keep the cuffs as a souvenir." He chuckles at his own joke.

I hear him unlock the door and walk out. I try to slowly lower myself to the floor, but with my hands cuffed behind me and the strain from trying to resist, I instead fall down. I turn around, reach for the keys, and after some struggling, manage to uncuff myself.

I start crawling to bed, trying to decide if I want to invest in a dog, or maybe keep the door unlocked.

There was no doubt, it hurt like hell, but...