The Middle of Nowhere

Story Info
You find country love.
827 words
4.38
13.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You and I are in the middle of nowhere. No one to see what goes on, just close enough to have the life of the city and just far enough that we can be totally naked on the front porch and no one will see. Do we live here? Yes. Do we take it for granted? Sometimes we do.

I wake up at 5 am and notice you're gone from my bed. I'm not worried. I know where to find you. You'll be there on the porch on the swing, sipping your coffee, and enjoying the morning. I put on my warm, silky robe and head down the stairs.

I stop in the kitchen to grab my cup of warm coffee that you have readily prepared. I am so turned on this morning by the crispness of the morning air and the peaceful, tranquil life of the country. I watch you out the front window, sitting in the swing. I see your eyes are closed and I hope that it's because you're thinking of me. After a few moments, I slowly open the screen door. I'm sure you can hear the squeaking that reminds you it needs to be oiled. But you don't move, and you don't open your eyes. I love to see you like this.

Slowly, I walk up behind you and wrap my arms around your neck and chest. I slide my hands over your big, muscular chest. I know what it feels like even with my eyes closed. I have drifted to sleep in those arms and on that chest many nights before. You reach your hands up and lightly rub my arms, just enough to let me know that you want me and enjoy the attention I provide. You lean your head back and softly kiss me on my lips. We say our good mornings and know that we are about to be in bliss.

You lead me around in front of you to sit on your lap. You take the coffee from my hands and sit it on the table beside us. You have still never opened your eyes. I know you're enjoying the moment of silence, imagining and wondering what I will do next. As I sit on your lap facing away from you, I lean my head back on your shoulder and I feel your strong hands rubbing first the back of my neck and then moving down my breasts. I can feel behind me, your cock is growing so large. I begin to moan and squirm on top of you, only making it harder.

I slowly get up, turn to face you, and drop my robe to the ground. Your eyes are wide open and watching with anticipation. I know that you want me, but I'm just going to enjoy it and take it slowly. I sit on your lap once again facing you and kissing your chest and your arms. My wet pussy is teasing just the head of your cock. I know you want me, but I am going to wait. Your hands are holding my hips tightly, wishing I would take you inside me.

When I can't take it anymore, I lift myself slightly as I straddle your cock. As I look at you, I can see the look of happiness in your eyes. I tease for a moment with the head of your cock and then slowly begin to take it all in. In and out, and beginning to increase the speed. I love to ride on top of you and see the pleasure on your face. I know I'm doing just fine as I hear you moan and I feel your hips pushing into me. I spread my legs further to be able to take all of your manhood in. You tell me to ride you and have my way with you. I begin to ride harder and faster as I begin to feel your dick throbbing inside me. Oh my, I know I'm going to cum all over you. I tell you that I'm going to cum and you encourage me to just "go, go, go!" Sliding it in and out of my hot, wet pussy is more than I can handle. Just as I start to cum, you let out a loud moan. I can feel your cock throbbing and emptying inside my pussy. You lay back on the swing, being as still as possible. I still slowly ride you to get it all out.

As we both finishing cumming, you remove your fingers from my hair. I fall into your chest and just breathe all the crisp morning air. I lay in your arms, you rubbing my hair and I remember why we moved all the way out here. It's so quiet and relaxing. Besides, who else could appreciate all of our things and have incredible morning sex with me on the porch swing? And tomorrow.....we'll do it again!