The Midnight Apothecary Pt. 04

Story Info
A sexy scene from Chaperone Cantrell's point of view.
1.7k words
4.83
1.7k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbrattan
bbrattan
33 Followers

The Midnight Apothecary #4

The ropes felt snug around Cara's chest and shoulders, and the rough fibers scratched against her skin. The rope was flexible, but it was not exactly soft. Being tied up had the snugness and security of a hug but with more distance between herself and the other person—she liked that.

She felt Sharl press his long, narrow hand against her back, slowly pushing her so she was leaning forward on her knees. She instinctively tightened her ab muscles to keep herself from falling forward. The position was uncomfortable, and she started counting backwards from thirty to distract herself from the effort of holding it.

Then he was tying the ropes in the back, bringing the harness together. Sharl tied quickly. He had a lot of practice. Once he had the knot completed, he grabbed the ropes roughly at the back where they came together like a handle. She was his plaything now, and she loved it.

Sharl held the ropes so that they dug into the front of her chest as he leaned her forward even further. The sensation from the ropes increased as he pulled her back up to a normal kneeling position. It was mostly the feeling of pressure, though—they didn't bite because Sharl had made several passes around her chest with the ropes, creating a wide, comfortable band when they were all combined.

As Sharl pulled on the ropes again, leaning her over to her right side, her hand instinctively shot out to catch herself. Sharl growled in her ear, "Trust me."

She tensed up. It had been a long time since she had tried to catch herself in the ropes. It had been a stressful night, though. She consciously exhaled and relaxed her muscles, placing the hand back in her lap. Sharl continued pulling her back upright, still using the back of the ropes as a handle, and then leaned her over to the left side. This time, she stayed relaxed, trusting him not to drop her as she tilted far to the left.

Of course, she knew that it was easy enough for Sharl to safely manipulate her body with the ropes. She was quite light—as far as humans were concerned, anyway.

She felt her hair fall from the back of her body to the side she was leaning towards. It trickled over her shoulder and spilled onto her chest, tickling her skin as the silky strands moved against her. A fresh batch of goosebumps rose on her skin, and she felt her nipples tighten in the open air. Sharl pulled her upright into a kneeling position again and let go of the ropes. She never knew what he was going to do next. He was so good at creating sensations and suspense.

Sharl's fingers trailed softly down her neck and over her shoulders. She could feel the light scratching of his short nails. The fingers continued down her chest, drawing swirling patterns on her skin down to her tits. Then, he dug his nails into the soft mounds of flesh. Pain shrieked in her mind. She gritted her teeth and sucked in a breath. It wasn't so much the intensity as the unexpectedness of it. Each tit was trapped in one set of claw-like fingers. Sharl pulled inward, bringing her body backward against his and digging the fingernails deeper into her flesh.

The feeling of sharp nails digging into the already irritated crescents in her skin made her grunt to process the pain. And then, just as suddenly as he had started, Sharl released her, slowly pulling the nails away. They had been deep enough in her skin that she felt them dislodge as he pulled them away. She shuddered and moved backward, away from his hands. The feeling of pain and its end were two very different sensations. Although the source of the pain ceased, it created a new, stinging sensation as her flesh reacted to its invasion.

Before she had time to entirely process that sensation, Sharl was moving to something else, reaching in front of her, grabbing her hands, and pulling them carefully back behind her. She felt the stretch in her shoulders as he pulled until her hands met each other at her lower back. Then, holding her by her wrists with one hand, Sharl leaned her over to the left and lowered her onto her side on the floor. Keeping her hands held together behind her, Sharl reached for something. She heard another hank of rope unroll and hit the floor with a soft thud against the blanket. Then rope was being tied roughly and quickly around her wrists with one hand while Sharl kept her hands held close with the other.

After several wraps around her wrists, he let go of her hands and tied off the rope with a knot, securing her arms behind her. The floor was hard and uncomfortable against her hip and shoulder as she lay there wondering what Sharl would do next. The blanket didn't offer much cushioning, but the floor was strewn with rushes so it wasn't just the hardwood beneath.

Sharl's big hands grabbed her around the sides and rolled her over onto her knees again. She felt the ropes jerk and tighten as he grabbed the handle at the back, leaving her arms bound behind her. Then Sharl's hand was on her ass, and he was pushing her forward, holding onto the ropes so that she was kneeling and bent forward, her ass pushed out towards him. The warmth of his body surrounded her as Sharl inched toward her with one furry thigh on either side of her. He pulled up the bottom of her robe, draping the silky fabric over her middle, so that she was now mostly uncovered, and as he got closer, she felt his stiff cock rub up against her ass crack.

Sharl placed his hand underneath her bare ass and—gripping the ropes tightly—he pulled her body backward. She felt the head of his cock part the lips of her pussy, and Sharl used the leverage from the ropes to manipulate her body and slide her pussy up and down against the head. She could feel the slippery wetness spreading over her lips, and then Sharl was not so much pressing into her as he was pulling and lowering her body down onto him. His cock—lubricated from her own juices—pressed inside her, filling her up in that full, stretching way that she'd only experienced from human men. He couldn't fit all of himself inside her, given her size.

Sharl used the hand on her ass to push her forward, and she felt the delicious sensation of his thick cock sliding back against the engorged area inside her—the area that many women called the goddess spot. Then Sharl pulled back on the ropes and rocked her toward his cock again, sliding it deep inside her, splitting her pussy lips wide with the girth of him. She could feel the wetness of her precum making his cock slippery. Her ass cheeks slapped against him, and she was dripping so much that the wetness reached part of her ass, as well. She could hear it make a wet smacking sound between their skin.

Fuck, Sharl felt good inside her. She let herself be pumped back and forth against his cock. Her clit was swollen and throbbing, and she bit her lip, waiting for the orgasm to come.

For some reason, at that moment she realized she'd forgotten about the young man, Rolduin, who had come here seeking asylum and asked to join their group. At least he had the good sense to stay silent.

Cara turned to look at him. Her hair fell across her eye in tangles. The boy was standing there looking stiff and uncomfortable. He locked eyes with her, and she grinned at him, the mischief inside her spilling out joyfully.

He'd kept watching. Good.

A slow clapping sound started to fill the room. Then a voice called out. "Very cute, Cara."

It was Nissa, walking towards them. Cara was still panting and pushed the hair out of her face.

Nissa came up to stand next to the young man. His attention turned to her, and he shifted his feet like he was uncomfortable. At least he wasn't blushing as much anymore. Cara swore she'd never seen someone's face turn that red that many times in one night.

She answered Nissa. "Cute?"

Nissa's mouth spread into a wide grin, and spoke quieter now that she was near them.

"Yes, but now it's time to show him what we really do here."

Cara laughed. "You are incorrigible, my friend." She could see the way Nissa was side-eyeing this Rolduin boy.

He looked from one to the other woman, clearly confused. His eyes stopped on Cara as Sharl was brushing the hair back from her face and beginning to untie her bindings. "But I thought you were in charge here?"

"In charge is a tricky term. This is my place of business, and I coordinate the events here. I monitor the safety of the participants, thus I am the Chaperone. As far as being in charge, well, you'll find that's quite fluid." She paused and looked toward the ceiling, thoughtfully. "I suppose you'll need to get to know some of the terms. I'm what we call a submissive."

Rolduin guffawed. "You've been anything but submissive acting since the moment I met you."

She scowled, and that cut his mirth short. "It doesn't mean I'm a pushover, kid. It means that I get pleasure from letting go of control for a little while. A lot of people do." And here, she gave him a pointed look. "In fact, it's often people with the most power or responsibilities who seek release from that position. That's their treatment. There are lots of different treatments here at The Midnight Apothecary."

Now Nissa touched Rolduin's arm and got his attention. "Do you want to learn about them?"

He nodded, dumbstruck and staring into her eyes.

"I can consider that your consent, then? Consent is very important here."

Rolduin found his voice with all the eagerness of a young boy seeing tits for the first time. "Yes, you have my consent. I want to learn everything there is to know about the practices performed here."


bbrattan
bbrattan
33 Followers