The Midnight Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he could go, Carmilla grabbed his arm. "You owe me a favor, boy," she hissed. "I just saved your soul and probably also your life."

"Get off of me," Guy snarled. "You ruined it. Now I only have one night."

"You're under its spell already," she replied, sounding disdainful. "No mortal could handle more than a night with one of the Moroaică. You are lucky I bothered to speak for you at all." She stalked off towards the exit, and did not look back at him.

Guy struck off towards the stage, his legs feeling as if they were made out of rubber, his cock pulsing like a live wire in the confines of his jeans. He waited in line behind the dwarf with the butterfly girl, and captivated as he was by Melusine, he couldn't help but admire what he could see of the faery's voluptuous little body. The Emcee and the dwarf fell into conversation which ended with the former handing over the cage of pixies and the latter shoving the faery-girl forward into the Emcee's waiting arms. As the dwarf walked away, whistling and staring at the cage of pixies swinging from his arm, Guy heard the Emcee address the faery. "Lovely," he said, and he ran his hands down her back until he was cupping the cheeks of her ass in his palms. "Wait backstage for me. You're going to be my treat this Halloween." He sent her off with a sharp slap to the behind and she hurried out of sight. Guy stepped forward. "Ah!" the Emcee cried, turning to regard him with his burning eyes. "The breather! Tell me, how did you enjoy my auction?"

"It was very...interesting," Guy said, wishing he could think of a better adjective.

The Emcee laughed. "It certainly was. They usually are."

"So," Guy said after a few seconds of awkward silence, "How does this thing work? How do I give you three years use of my soul?" The small part of Guy that was still sane screamed at him to listen to what he was saying; to think about what he was giving up. But the voice was tinny and distant. It was eclipsed by the image of Melusine. He would do anything to possess such a creature. Giving away his soul for three years was a small price to pay for such a joy.

"Oh don't worry you about that," The Emcee said, flashing Guy a grin. His teeth were very white and just a little bit sharper than human teeth should be. "All you need to do now is give me a way to contact you."

"I could give you my cell number," Guy said a little doubtfully.

The Emcee laughed. The sound made Guy's nerve-endings tingle. "No, I was thinking about something a little bit more... intimate. Give me your hand."

Guy held out his hand. The Emcee seized it and pushed the sleeve of his shirt up to his elbow. Hot and cold shivers began to crawl up Guy's body and then pain seared through his arm. The Emcee had made three deep slashes in his forearm with his fingernails, which for an instant looked to him like long black talons. Guy stared down at his arm and watched as the cuts began to drip blood. Then the Emcee released him and the cuts healed before his eyes, transforming into three pale scars, one on top of the other.

"One of these will disappear each year," The Emcee said, as if nothing untoward had happened. "When your skin is no longer marked, your soul is yours again. Until then, every time I have need of you, the scars will burn and I will let you know what you will have to do."

"How?" Guy flexed his wrist, staring at the scars. They still throbbed dully, like wounds that had only just begun to scab over.

"Oh, you'll find out," the Emcee said, and the flames in his eyes shivered and danced. "Now, what's say I get you set up with Melusine? I have a room in the back for just such a purpose." He began to walk off towards the stage and Guy followed him.

"How long do I have her?" he asked.

"Until dawn. Sunrise is when all we ghoulies and ghosties and long-legged beasties must retire."

"What?"

"Nevermind. Just follow me." The Emcee led him backstage, past the system of ropes and pulleys that controlled the curtains, and into a long, dimly lit corridor. At a door about halfway down the Emcee stopped and turned to face Guy. He reached inside of his tuxedo jacket and produced a tarnished silver cigarette case. He removed a cigarette and then offered the case to Guy who, a little bemusedly, took one. The Emcee lit up and then tossed the lighter to Guy. "So," he said and took a deep drag off of his cigarette. He let the smoke trickle out of his nostrils before continuing. "Do you have any idea what you've bid on, breather?"

Guy fumbled to light his own cigarette. "No," he said once he'd gotten it lit. He hadn't realized his hands had been shaking so badly.

"I didn't think so." The Emcee regarded Guy for one long moment. "Well, I don't have the time to explain it to you, but let me give you a bit of advice."

"Yeah?" Guy said, trying to sound unconcerned. He realized that he was puffing on his cigarette even though it had gone out.

The Emcee waved a hand in front of Guy's face and the cigarette ignited again all of its own. "Don't try to fight it. Let things take their course and you might come out of this with your sanity intact."

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Of course you don't. But do what I say. You owe me three years and you're not going to be much use to me as a gibbering lunatic, are you?"

"Look, I appreciate your advice but I know what I'm doing." This was a lie, but Guy was desperate to be alone with his prize. Precious minutes of their time were slipping away as he stood here listening to the Emcee's riddles.

"Sure you do." The Emcee clapped him on the shoulder. "I'll leave you to it then." Without another word he turned and walked back down the corridor.

Guy took one more nervous puff from his own cigarette before pitching it. He took a deep breath, tried to ignore his throbbing, aching cock, and turned the doorknob. The room beyond was small and dingy but a large and luxurious bed dressed in red satin was shoved against one corner. On one end of the bed, it's ankle linked to one of the bedposts by a thick silver chain, sat the creature for whom Guy had bid three year's use of his soul. Close up, it was even more beautiful than he had thought from where he sat in the auditorium. But now he saw that he had been wrong in thinking it androgynous. The creature perched on the bed was indisputably female. The evidence of this was clearly visible through the transparent shift that had been wrapped around her body.

"Hello master," she said, and her voice was like music.

He had to clear his throat before he was able to speak. "Hello Melusine," he said. He couldn't think of anything else to say, so he stared at her, examining her from head to foot. He had thought when he had seen her on the stage that her hair was ash blonde, but now that she was close to him he could see that it was closer to white. Her eyes remained that same unnatural silver, but he realized that the rest of her features had altered slightly even since he had entered the little room. Her face was now more heart-shaped, her lips plumper, her neck longer and more graceful. She was now the very image of Guy's ultimate woman, the sort of creature a man dreams of when he's alone in the dark but one he knows that he can never possess. The silence spun on and Guy couldn't think how to continue.

Then Melusine spoke again. "May I touch you, master?"

Guy's mouth was dry and his voice came out as a hoarse croak. "Yes," he said. The silver chain clinked as Melusine rose from the bed. She knelt in front of Guy where he stood in the doorway and took his hand in one of hers. She raised it to her lips and kissed his knuckles. Then she turned it over and kissed the palm. Her lips were strangely hot and the caress almost made his knees buckle as pleasure surged through every nerve-ending. He gasped and stumbled backward. He would have fallen if Melusine's hands hadn't been there to steady him. She ran her hand up his legs and then reached for the button that held his jeans closed. Guy stared at her, his entire body beginning to shake as she slowly undid his fly and pulled his pants down around his ankles. He was wearing boxer-briefs and his erection strained against them.

"Is this alright, master?" Melusine whispered, her lips inches away from his crotch.

"God yes," Guy breathed and he reached out to brush his hand over her cheek. Her skin was unnaturally warm, almost hot. He wondered what kind of creature she was, but then he decided that he didn't care. Her hands were on the waistband of his underwear and then she was pulling them down. His cock sprang out, flushed and stiff as a pillar of stone. Melusine gave a strange, almost greedy cry when she saw it and then took it in one of her pale hands. Her touch was hot and it sent a jolt of electricity through him and before he knew what was happening he was coming. His hips jerked wildly and every nerve in his body caught on fire. The room before him dimmed and he wondered briefly if he was going to pass out. His seed exploded out of him and Melusine opened her mouth to receive it, taking every last drop and swallowing it with the appearance of great delight. Her pink tongue emerged to lick her lips and capture any come she might have missed. As the spasms began to dissipate Guy started to get embarrassed. "I'm sorry," he said. "I don't usually—-I mean I've never--"

Melusine smiled up at him. "Do not worry yourself master. I take it as a compliment. And we still have many hours before dawn." So saying, she grasped his cock gently in both hands. Guy flinched at first, his flesh still incredibly sensitive, but in a matter of seconds he found himself beginning to get hard again. Desire rose up in him once more, and if anything, his need was more intense than it had been before.

"May I take you in my mouth, Master?"

"Yes," Guy whispered.

She opened her mouth and then closed her plump lips over the head of his cock. She sucked it for a moment with every sign of delight and then began taking him deeper. Every inch of him disappeared down her throat and she began to suck hard, bobbing her head so that he slid in and out from between her slick lips. The inside of her mouth was even hotter than her hands, so much so that at first it was almost painful, but any discomfort soon melted away into bliss. Nothing had ever felt so good. Nothing. Her tongue stroked him, her mouth drew hard upon him, and it was a matter of minutes before he was coiling, tensing and then exploding once more, shooting his load down her throat. He felt her muscles contract as she drank greedily, taking every last drop of his seed. He moved to pull away, his breath coming in harsh gasps, but she wound her arms about his waist and held him there.

She withdrew from him slightly, licking her lips. Then she began to lap delicately at his shaft with her tongue, as if she were sampling some exquisite sweet. By the time her lips closed once more over the head of his cock he was writhing and groaning, his hands knotting themselves into fists in her pale hair. She sucked and teased and stroked him right to the brink of yet another orgasm and then she pulled away.

Guy moaned, reaching blindly for her, not wanting the pleasure to ever stop. Dimly, he wondered how this was possible. No woman had ever made him feel like this. "Oh God," he said. "Don't stop, please don't stop."

Melusine regarded him with her wide silver eyes. There was something different about her. She was no longer so pale. Her skin was flushed a delicate pink and there seemed to be a faint sort of radiance surrounding her. In response to his plea she rose up from where she knelt and raised a hand to the gossamer shift tied at her shoulder. She undid the knot and it fell to the ground so that she stood naked before him. Guy's breath left him in one long rush and he fought the urge to kneel at her feet. Her body was ivory flushed with rose, her nipples two tiny pink pebbles capping perfect breasts. His arousal burned inside of him like molten metal. "Please Master," she said, and she lay down upon the bed, a sprawl of ivory on sheets of crimson satin. She spread her legs wide, displaying her pussy, pale and smooth and entirely hairless. Her labia were small and coral pink and slick with moisture. "Please fuck me," she said, her voice ringing like silver bells in his ears.

Guy could only do as she asked. He was helpless not to. He stumbled to the bed and lay down on top of Melusine, who guided him inside of her with a smooth thrust of her hips. Her pussy was so hot that he gasped, almost wanted to pull away. No natural woman could possibly feel like this. But this wasn't a natural woman. She was unbelievably tight, unbelievably wet, and now that he had gotten used to it the heat was exciting, dangerous. He began to thrust slowly and rhythmically, sliding in and out of her, savoring the sensation of being clenched so tightly. She moaned and wriggled beneath him and as his pace quickened she gave a little musical cry. Her pussy contracted around his cock in an orgasm and Guy groaned, thrusting into her so hard that the headboard began to thump against the wall. His own climax came shortly afterwards. He gave a series of sharp, desperate thrusts and then he felt her coming on his cock once more and was sent over the edge himself. His seed shot into her and she cried out again, louder than before, a cry of joy and ecstasy as he spent himself deep inside of her.

Guy collapsed on top of her, panting, his cock still twitching from the intensity of his climax. Melusine shoved against his shoulder and there must have been more strength in her slight frame than he had guessed, because he felt himself being rolled onto his back. Melusine straddled him, taking his cock lightly in one hand and guiding it inside of her once more. They moaned together as he entered her and she began to ride him at a slow and maddening pace, not letting him control his pleasure. He had to fight against the desire to explode again inside of her. He closed his eyes and tried to think of depressing things, of naked grandmothers and dead puppies, but it was no good. All that he could think of was Melusine on top of him, of her tight pussy clenching him and riding him.

He came twice more, one orgasm after another, in the space of twenty minutes. He was beginning to feel a little drained now. The world seemed to be going in and out of focus. The only clear thing was Melsuine. She was now on her hands and knees in front of him and he was thrusting away inside of her as she looked back at him over her shoulder. "Yes master!" she moaned, and he felt her come again. "Please master, go faster, faster!" He had to oblige her. It felt as though he had no choice in the matter, even though his muscles were beginning to ache and his vision was starting to blur around the edges. How much semen could a man afford to lose? He came again, once, twice three times, and then his knees gave out and he collapsed on the bed, gasping for breath.

"Melusine!" he croaked as she giggled and positively flowed on top of him and onto his cock once more. She was definitely glowing now, a silver radiance that emanated from her skin like an aura.

"Yes Master?" she said as she began to move her hips, sliding up and down on his cock. He was still hard, still aching with desire, but the rest of his body was losing the will to go on. He felt drained, exhausted.

"Please Melusine make this stop!"

"I have to take all of you Master," she said, increasing the pace of her movements. "I need every last drop before you will be truly satisfied."

"But I'm so tired," Guy murmured. The blackness was beginning to take over his world now, but Melusine was still riding him and his cock was still hard.

"Then sleep, Master," she said, bending down to kiss his cheek her pussy clenching and unclenching rhythmically around him. "I will work you as you rest."

That was when consciousness left him.

************

When Guy woke up it was still dark, but a pale light had begun to creep up from the horizon. He turned his head and the muscles of his neck screamed at him. He tried to rise but he felt incredibly weak, like he was suffering from a nasty bout of flu. Melusine sat on the edge of the bed, regarding him with her large silver eyes, her gauzy shift wrapped once more about her. But Guy saw that she didn't really look like much of a "her" anymore. Melusine's features had altered again and now she looked as she had when Guy had first laid eyes on her; a perfectly androgynous creature of staggering beauty.

"Hello Master," it said.

"Hello." Guy's voice rasped. His throat was parched.

"I'm glad you're still alive."

"Was there any doubt of that?"

The creature looked a little sad. "Sometimes I take too much from my Masters," it said. It sounded almost apologetic. "I am also glad that you are not insane, Master."

"Thanks, I guess," Guy said. He reached down and gingerly touched his cock with one hand. It had finally been allowed to go limp and when he touched it he winced and pulled away. It felt chafed, raw.

"Dawn is approaching. I have only a few moments left here. I would like to thank you, Master."

"For what?" Guy tried to turn over on his side but his muscles gave a howl of protest and he decided against it.

"For freeing me. At dawn I will no longer be in bondage. You did not bind me to you for longer than a night."

"Oh," he said dully, struggling once more to rise. "Good." His head was pounding and it felt as if his ears had been stuffed with cotton wool.

"I may visit you again Master, in dreams." Melusine came towards him and bent. It kissed his brow lightly and then turned to face the window. A ray of pale sunlight flickered into life and in that instant, Melusine disappeared. Guy stared at the place it had been for a moment and then he was swept into a dark and dreamless sleep.

He woke for the second time in the late afternoon. His body was still incredibly stiff, but he could at least move. He heaved himself off of the bed and collected his clothes. He felt like he had the mother of all hangovers. For a moment he wondered if last night had been only a vivid dream brought on by some drugs he didn't remember taking. Then he looked down at his forearm and saw the three pale scars that had been etched there. He touched them with one finger and winced; they were still sore. Not a dream then. He hadn't really thought it had been.

Guy dressed as fast as he could and stumbled out of the little room. The auction house was completely deserted. The only evidence that anything had occurred there were the occasional scrap of trash strewn throughout the auditorium. His was the only car parked outside. As Guy got behind the wheel and drove off he began to go back through the events of the night in his mind. For the first time he began to wonder what three years use of his soul might mean to the Emcee. Then he thought of Melusine and a throb of desire went through him. He moaned and shifted in his seat. Whatever was in store for him in the next three years, it was worth it. He had been granted one night in paradise. How many men could say that?

The End

12