The Midnight Train Going Anywhere

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clenching his hands around Lisa's waist, Garrett gracefully pulled her crotch backwards against his as she spread her hands out to each side of the window sill for support. The wet and fervent grip of Lisa's vaginal muscles clinging immediately to his cock, as soon as Garrett saw Lisa had braced herself he began pumping forward with all the accumulated, pent-up lust he had for her.

It had been so long since Garrett had such a young and eager pussy constricting around his cock, he stood there behind Lisa with the incredulousness of a school boy having his first fuck. With the advantage of knowing now what he didn't know then however, it didn't take him long to seize the opportunity and run with it. Slipping his hands along the front of Lisa's torso, Garrett anxiously squeezed and kneaded at the young woman's heaving breasts, feeling her nipples pulse and grow between his fingers each time he rammed his pelvis forward.

Eventually sliding his hands up and over her tanned, well toned shoulders, Garrett marveled at how every muscle in Lisa's beautiful body seemed to flex and flare as she absorbed his virile assault. Finally slipping his fingers into the thick, flowing locks of Lisa's light brown hair, Garrett felt goosebumps rise across his bare skin as the softness of her mane enveloped his hands each time she jerked her head back and forth.

Another minute of this Garrett knew he'd cum, and cum hard. This time however, it was Lisa and her devious mind that had other ideas.

Stepping back and allowing Lisa enough room to twist around, Garrett stood there with nothing but a hard-on and a blank look on his face as he waited for his former pupil to make some sense of the situation. When he saw the way she propped herself up on the window sill facing him, he started to understand.

Watching Lisa extend her legs invitingly out to each side, Garrett's eyes immediately gravitated to the same gaping pink bloom his cock had just been buried inside. The semen in his balls rising to a steady boil seeing the way Lisa pinched and tugged at her nipples as she stared him down, Garrett felt as if he was walking on air as he stepped towards her.

"I wanted to be able to look you in the eyes... to see your face when you came," Lisa said with soft but primal clarity.

Grabbing the base of his cock as he took his place between Lisa's thighs, Dr. Jerden's shoved forward, his dick slicing into her womb like a sabre through hot butter.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH," their sighs rose in unison as Garrett placed his hands behind his former student's back, both to support her weight in the window and to shove her pussy hard against his raging manhood.

Pushing his cock all the way into Lisa's drenched quim, Garrett was now face to face with the younger woman. Feeling her gasps wash across his face each time he hammered his prick home, every drop of liquid in the Professor's body started to sizzle when he felt Lisa wrap her legs like a vice around his back.

"AAHHH... AAAHHHH... SO GOOD... Yessss Dr. Jerden... fuck me," Lisa sporadically spat, digging her heels into Garrett's hips as she locked her arms tight around the back of his neck.

Wanting to scream at the top of his lungs, just to tell Lisa how good it felt to actually have her, Garrett decided it was better in the moment to channel every ounce of energy he could into thrusting forward with reckless abandon, desperate to push through to the most debilitating rapture of his long and memorable life.

Feeling Lisa's breasts bouncing crazily against his chest each time he crashed his groin into her's, Garrett's willpower to delay his gratification quickly began to melt as soon as she began nibbling on his earlobe and neck.

"Come on Doctor Jerden... Don't Stop... FUCK ME HARD... Come On... Cum inside me PLEASE... Cum Inside Me Doctor Jerden," Lisa hissed unrepentantly into his ear.

Considering the urgency and intensity he was thrusting into Lisa with, it was a blessing they were in such a well constructed hotel or there was a chance Garrett may have smashed Lisa straight through the glass and tumbled with her to the downtown street below. Instead, the window provided perfect support for Dr. Jerden to consummate his deed, not to mention creating quite a curious sight for anyone who may have been walking down the sidewalk at that late hour.

___________________________

Even though it was still pitch black in the hotel room, every color in a space-aged box of Crayolas seemed to explode in Lisa's head as Garrett feasted under the sheets, rolling her inflamed clitoris between his tongue and front teeth until she was squirming back and forth across the mattress like something from of "The Exorcist".

Rocking wildly back and forth, Lisa clamped her knees tight around the older man's head, as if trying to absorb his face into womb as he hungrily chewed her over the edge. Closing her eyes and gritting her teeth hard, Lisa allowed a tidal wave of orgasmic euphoria to wash endlessly through her body until she was left with no choice but to scream her joyous release out to the Good Lord above. Garrett never wavered as his former student came, his tongue now feeling like it weighed a thousand pounds with the dexterity of a cobra as he lapped up the drizzling sheen from Lisa's sugary vaginal walls.

Feeling every bit of her pent-up lust spewing like the air from a stuck balloon from her frothing pussy, the only thing resembling how Lisa felt at that moment was the glorious rush Dr. Jerden felt hours earlier when he'd fucked her in the window sill on the far side of the room.

Nothing would fill Lisa with as much pride as she felt witnessing her former Professor's release play out, feeling every muscle in his body tense and fire as he crumpled on top of her, sending wad after wad of his searing lust deep into her loins. Vividly remembering how she could look down and see the complete and utter joy on his face, Lisa had committed to memory the vibrations of his heart when his chest came to rest on top of hers just before the two finally turned their intertwined bodies against the window and gazed out over the beauty of the Nation's Capital.

The visceral memory of that forever engrained instant sent yet another orgasmic shockwave ripping through Lisa as Dr. Jerden showed no sign of slowing between her legs. When she finally did ease the clutches of her thigh-grip around his head and pulled the sheets back allowing him to crawl up the length of her body and get some air, she felt a warm and appreciative tremor tingle down her spine seeing the shiny and drenched outline of his facial features smiling back at her.

"Thank You," she untangled her tongue and managed to say, every nerve in her body jumping when Garrett kissed her softly on the belly button before easing up to suckle from both her raw and throbbing breasts.

________________________________

The magical interlude lasted until the Sun started to peek itself over the morning horizon, gradually filling the room with enough light to tell both Garrett and Lisa they had places to be, she to her symposium and he to visit with his family.

What the two had shared had been something that was sparked a good 15 years earlier, and both, in the hauntingly frosted glow of the morning sunlight, agreed it had been well worth the wait. The only thing that would perhaps approach the bliss there were feeling as they shared those last few moments embraced in bed would be the naughty secret the two would forever share about what happened in the Amtrak bathroom during the train ride home a few days later.

THE END... Hope you enjoyed the story

12