The Midway

Story Info
Step right up! See his girlfriend turn into a dirty slut.
2k words
4.09
65.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
18months
18months
73 Followers

“It’s clear!” Heather whispered, holding the door to the women’s restroom open. “Hurry up!”

I grabbed the backpack and rushed through the open door. Heather and I hurried into one of the stalls and quickly closed the door behind us. Giggling, we opened the backpack and started pulling out the contents.

First was a blonde wig that Heather placed on her head. She was pinning it into place as I pulled out a ludicrously short skirt.

“Jesus!” I exclaimed. “Are you really going wear this thing?”

“This was your idea.” She grinned. “If it’s too hot for you…”

“No, no, no, this is making me so hot.” I held the skirt out for her. “Is this actually going to cover anything?”

Heather leaned forward and kissed me. “Well, that’s the idea, isn’t it? I need the garter belt and stockings first.”

I reached into the pack once again. She had already attached her slutty fishnet stockings to the garter belt and I handed them to her. Heather removed her shorts, sat on the stool and pulled the stockings on. My dick was already getting hard, taking her right here in the bathroom was starting to look awfully attractive.

She unbuttoned her sweater, revealing a white mesh blouse. After removing the sweater, her small firm breasts were clearly visible through the mesh fabric. “God, you are so fucking hot!”

Heather leaned forward and kissed me hard, grabbing my stiffening cock through my jeans. I broke the kiss and helped her fasten the garter belt. She then pulled her skirt on and smoothed it down her thighs.

“I need my shoes, baby.” I pulled her pumps out of the backpack and placed them on her feet. “You like?”

I took a step back and looked at her. “Wow!” The skirt barely covered her bush, stocking tops and garters were clearly visible. My innocent brunette girlfriend had been transformed into a blonde slut in a matter of moments. I hardly recognized her and hoped nobody else would either.

“Let’s do this thing!” She peeked out of the stall, seeing the coast was clear she led me out of the stall and eventually out of the ladies room.

We stood for a moment taking in the sight. It was County Fair time, the Midway wasn’t completely packed as it would be this evening, but it wasn’t deserted either. People were milling around, lines for the rides were short as were the lines for the concessions as it was mid afternoon on a weekday. Still, it was about 300 yards or more to get through the Midway, and the way Heather was dressed, she was sure to be noticed.

“See you at the other end.” Heather said as she put on a pair of sunglasses and sauntered off. She glanced back at me after she’d walked about thirty feet. I put the backpack over my shoulder and followed her, keeping my distance.

My Heather made an immediate impact. Men stared, some open-mouthed. Necks turned as she walked by. It was incredibly erotic watching all of these men lusting after my girlfriend. Judging by the extra swing in her ass as she walked, she was enjoying herself as well.

We were about three-quarters of the way down the Midway when the carney operating the ferris wheel called out to her. “Hey, baby, bring that hot shit over here! I got a free ride for you!”

Besides wanting to enjoy the spectacle, this is why I was following her, of course. If there was any trouble, I could swoop in and hopefully get her away to some place safe. Heather glanced at the carney, but kept walking.

“Woo hoo, you know you love it chickie!” Another ride operator called out.

Heather veered toward the ferris wheel momentarily, only to quickly turn away. As she turned, her skirt rode up a bit, exposing her ass cheeks to the carney. She had a little more roll in her walk as she strode off and I could see a smile one her lips as she walked perpendicular to me.

Soon after, Heather reached the end of the Midway. Instead of continuing on to the exhibition halls, she ducked in between some booths selling crafts and the like. I followed, fumbling for the key I had taken from my Dad. We reached the back of a booth operated by my Dad’s veterans organization, no one was handing out flyers until that evening. I used the key on the padlocked door, opened it and we stepped inside.

“Oh my God!” Heather’s face was glowing, her smile beaming. “That was so amazing!”

I grabbed her and held her close, my cock at full attention. “Everyone was looking at you!”

“God I know! I’ve never been looked at like that before,” she flashed me a quick smile, “except by you.”

“Did it make you hot?” I asked, grinding my stiff dick into her mesh-covered belly.

She answered by grabbing me by the wrist and stuffing my hand under her skirt. Her cunt was dripping, practically pouring pussy juice all over my hand. I kissed her harder as her hand found my throbbing member.

She broke our kiss momentarily. “Seems like you enjoyed the show!”

“All I could think about was getting you into this booth and having my way with you!”

“Do you think any other men had similar ideas?” Her eyes sparkled.

“I bet those carnies wanted to give it to you behind the ferris wheel!”

“Mmm,” she sighed, “those are just the kind of grease-balls a dirty slut like me would go for!”

“Is that what you want, slut?” I grabbed her ass roughly. “Do you want two greasy slime-balls to take you? Do you want them to bend you over, one taking you from behind, the other shoving his tool in your mouth, filling you out like a fucking application?”

Heather moaned and pulled my cock out of my pants, stroking it rapidly as she kissed me, her tongue probing wildly in my mouth. I grabbed a mesh-covered tit and squeezed it hard. She moaned into my mouth and stopped stroking me, only strumming the head of my cock with her thumb.

“I’ve been getting all of the attention today. Would you like some special attention?” Heather got on her knees in front of me and held my cock against her cheek.

“Yeah, baby.” I moaned as she swirled her tongue around the bulbous head of my cock.

She sucked on the head for a few seconds before taking it out and looking me in the eye. “Treat me like a slut.” Her head dropped back to my throbbing cock.

“I’ll treat you like the dirty whore you are!” I grabbed the back of her head and stabbed my dick deep into her mouth.

She gagged slightly as my head hit the back of her throat. She worked her hand around the base of my cock to keep me from penetrating her throat again. Loud slurping noised filled the little booth as she sucked me hard. I let out a little moan as I felt a tightening in my balls.

She stopped. I tried to force my dick back into her mouth but she turned her head away. “I want to do it again!”

“What?” All I could think about was getting her lips around my tool again.

“I want to walk down the Midway again.” She held my cock in her hand, not stroking it, fingers tight around the base.

“We can’t baby, you’ll get caught.” I was sure security was already looking for her.

“It made me so wet to have all of those men looking at me.” She gave my head a little lick. “C’mon, baby. Let’s do it!”

I tried to gather my thoughts. If we walked the Midway again, we’d have to walk it back to my Dad’s booth as well. We couldn’t count on the restroom at the other end of the Midway to be empty. Even if it was, security could just follow her in there. It was just too risky. I told her so.

“You’re right.” She looked disappointed. Then her eyes sparked. “What if I took a ride on the ferris wheel? I was offered a free ride!”

A smile crossed my lips. The ferris wheel was at this end of the Midway. She probably wouldn’t have to wait in line for a ride. This could work.

“Alright,” I said, “Here’s how we’ll work this. I’ll go out and make sure that the coast is clear. When I give the signal, you walk over to the ferris wheel, if there’s a line, just go to the front, I don’t think the carnies will complain.”

“Probably not.” She agreed.

“I’ll leave the booth unlocked. When your ride is over, walk back to the booth. I’ll run interference with any security if they show up. Wait for me at the booth. If I’m not there in fifteen minutes, change and drive to your place.” I handed her my car keys. “If I get hauled in by the cops, baby, you’re my one phone call.”

We kissed as we exited the booth. I peaked around the corner, not seeing any security anywhere I motioned Heather forward. She stepped out from behind the booths and walked straight for the ferris wheel. I followed about 10 feet behind this time and stood near the front of the ferris wheel as Heather cut in front of about 4 people in line and took the first available seat on the ferris wheel.

She sat down, spreading her legs slightly, giving the carney a good look at her pussy as he put the bar in place. The ride started and Heather went around a couple of times, her legs spread further on each rotation.

As the ride operators let other riders on and off, they were sure to stop the ferris wheel so that Heather’s car was in a good position for them to see up her skirt. She treated them by inserting a finger into her dripping snatch while rubbing her clitty with her thumb.

Her ride went on for a ridiculously long time. The operators were enjoying the show and saw no need to let it stop. After about twenty minutes, Heather motioned to me that she wanted off. I reached over the safety fence that separated the ride operator from the crowd and grabbed the carney by the shoulder.

“The lady wants off now.” I said sternly, trying not to raise my voice.

The carney nodded and on the next rotation, Heather’s car was at the bottom. The carney who loaded and unloaded the passengers glanced back to the ride operator. He nodded his head and the other carney removed the bar. Heather offered him a hand and he helped her from the car.

She walked down the ramp and back onto the Midway. I let her walk by me as she headed off to the waiting booth. Once again I followed about 10 feet behind her.

Back at the booth I stuck a hand between her legs. Her juices were running from her. I bent her over a small table, lifted her skirt, unbuckled my jeans and entered her. Penetration had never been so easy, she was so ready for me.

I fucked her mercilessly for about ten minutes, my hips slapping into her rear loudly, drowning out Heather’s moans of ecstasy. Her body shuddered violently as she reached her orgasm. She would have fallen over if I hadn’t had a tight grip on hips.

My own release built with each stroke as I hammered into her from behind. I pulled out as I came, leaving my hot come all over her ass and fishnet stockings. Heather fell to her knees in front of me, licking my tool clean.

I helped Heather clean up, remove her wig and change clothes. We left the booth after a few minutes. We had to walk down the Midway one last time to get back to my car. I held her close as we walked by the ferris wheel.

“Let’s go for a ride.” Heather winked at me.

I bought two tickets and we got on the ferris wheel. Heather gave the carney a knowing wink as he put the bar in place and the ride started.

18months
18months
73 Followers