The Midwest Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I be honest with you Amanda?" I asked her, now deciding to go further out on that limb, "Please don't be embarrassed but I have a confession to make"

Amanda's ears perked up as she waited for some great revelation.

"I have to confess Amanda," I said, "I have been admiring your breasts ever since you moved in and have wanted to see them in the flesh ever since. Thanks for fulfilling one of my little life's pleasures" I told her.

Amanda sat there across from me speechless but not disgusted.

"To be perfectly open and honest with you, before you moved in I was used to walking around my condo in just panties and bra and sometimes with absolutely nothing on. I have always been like that and now that I'm not alone I miss it" "If, ....well, ......err, .......if it doesn't offend you, I'd like to still do as I please when I felt like it. Would you be Ok with that?"

There I said it I thought! "If you like you're welcome to do the same, after all, it's just us girls anyway!" I added in my most casual and as a matter of fact tone of voice as I could muster.

Amanda didn't say a word but lick her lips as she listened. I wasn't sure how to read her on this. She remained silent with her head down staring at her now empty tea cup.

"I hope you're not disgusted with me," I added, "but I sensed we could by now be honest with each other and I know you're mature enough to understand that we could talk about these things." I reassured her.

Amanda was speechless but nodded like she was Ok with the idea. She was still silent and I could sense she was a little nervous but I also sensed her excitement with the situation. Here we were both exposing our breasts to each other and both feeling comfortable with it, at least I was anyway. At this moment I knew we were at a crossroad and wondered if I should talk to Amanda about my new found fantasy. Amanda got up from table not bothering to secure her robe and cover up, picking up her empty cup and teaspoon and walking towards the dishwasher, "I'm Ok with it Julie, and I'm Ok with you walking around your condo in what ever you decide to wear or not wear. It's your place anyway. I don't mind the idea at all if you're Ok with me doing the same sometime if I ever get the nerve to try it. Well you know I couldn't but I'm Ok with it" she explained.

"Thanks" I told her.

We cleaned up the table and washed the cups without bothering to cover up. Fortunately for us, we were both wearing panties and the slight exposure of our open robes didn't reveal anymore than what we had already seen but I wanted to see more. At that moment I felt a surge of power and command come over me. Not my character at all but with all this excitement around here tonight I was feeling very horny.

Amanda and I moved to the living room and sat on either end of the sofa facing each other with her one leg tucked underneath her. I broke the ice in conversation when I put on my best serious look and mentioned to her in a whispered tone of voice, "You have a wet spot showing on you panties" Amanda looked down and I burst out in laughter.

"Oh my God!' she explained, "I'm so embarrassed" she said.

Amanda looked at me, and looked down at my crotch and noticed I had one to, we both laughed at each other teasingly.

"I'm a little embarrassed Julie, but at the same time I'm not" Amanda told me as she looked into my eyes and with a more serious tone, "I guess all this openness just got me excited tonight."

"Ya, I know what you mean, I guess I'm feeling a little too horny for my own good as well" I told her.

"It's a good thing we are both big girls and it's just us, it's our secret as farr as I'm concerned Amanda" I reassured her, and she nodded in agreement.

I stood up and walked over to the stereo and slipped in a Kenny G CD and walked back to Amanda and reached out for her hand. She took hold of my outreached hand to help herself up and as if she was fully expecting it.

"I love Kenny G" I told her and pulled her into my arms for a close embrace. We began to slow dance in the dimly lit living room as the lights from the Chicago skyline glittered through my picture window casting a look on Amanda's face that I had never noticed before. Our breathing was heavy and we could hear each other's heart beating with excitement and anticipation as we swayed to the sound of the slow romantic rhythm and wondered what might happen next.

Our bare chests touched as we swayed to the music wearing our opened robes and embracing each other in dance. A little bolder now, I slipped Amanda's robe off over her shoulders and it fell to the floor on the soft carpet by our feet. I allowed my robe to fall to the floor as well as we slow danced in a tight embrace enveloped in each other's arms trying to make as points of our semi nude bodies touch. My nipples were rock hard and I felt a million butterflies tingling in my tummy that eventually tickled my pussy. At that moment I came so intensely that I felt my body shudder and almost made my legs give way from under.

Amanda was getting into it because her breath became heavy and all the while, she was caressing my back and gently messaging me. My panties were soaked and felt uncomfortable. I could smell the musky sent emanating from my hot wet pussy and wondered what I should do about it. My arms were tightly wrapped around Amanda and my hands gently rested on her sexy ass.

"God I'm sooooo hot Amanda! I heard myself say breathlessly.

"And I am to" she said to me with a quivering voice.

"We shouldn't be doing this," I told her. "Maybe we've gone too far, it isn't right."

"It feels right to me and I don't want to stop." Amanda pleaded in soft voice whispering in my ear.

" Are we sure we want to cross this line?"

"I....I....think so." Amanda answered. "I think I want to. I think I want to with you Julie."

Shivers moved from head to toe throughout my now sweating body. I never felt so wet and horny, ever. This was a first and I knew it wasn't going to be the last.

We danced slow and close through the next song and quivers and beads of sweat were forming on both our bodies. The perspiration was causing our bodies to slide upon contact. Was it that hot in here or were we just that hot for each other. It was both of course.

Nothing had felt so right than what we were doing just then I thought. God I wanted her. I wanted to do all the things to her that I had fantasized about and I couldn't believe I was in this situation with my new found perfect partner.

I stopped moving and parted my embrace at arms length to look at Amanda. God she looked so sweet and innocent and so precious and vulnerable.

"We are at a crossroads here my darling little friend." I told her.

"We can choose to take the next step that is, that I want to seduce you, or we can stop here and rack it up as a moment to remember."

Amanda smiled and brought her lips to mine. By natural instinct we both opened our mouths and received each other's tongues deep as we kissed for what seemed like an eternity. Tongues darting in and out of our hot mouths and our hands moved frantically over each other's warm damp bodies trying to make physical contact with every part while rubbing each others pussies together to reach somewhere where we both wanted to be.

"I think I love you Julie" Amanda told me.

An instant rush moved through my body to my pussy like a bolt of electricity as I came hard once again adding to the spank that had already damped my panties. "To be perfectly honest with you Amanda, I am feeling really hot right now. My panties are soaked and I want to make love to you right now."

Amanda's eyes got wide and bright, "I thought you'd never ask" she said.

We practically ran to my bedroom at the other end of the penthouse and I gently pushed her onto my bed as I eased on top of her between her legs resting my wet pussy lips on hers, each rubbing our pussies together and kissing each other feverously.

Amanda took the initiative to roll me over and immediately began licking and sucking my pussy. It was better in real life than I could have imagined. I could defiantly get addicted to this I thought.

I reached under my covers and retrieved my dildo. Amanda smiled giving me that knowing look and I knew then she had some dildo fun in the past.

"Since I'm addicted to mine" I told her, "I was wondering if maybe we could play with it together?"

" Would that offend you?"

With that, Amanda held my rubber friend in her hand and began licking and sucking it. "I thought you'd never ask." she said.

We both took turns pleasuring each other with my 8 inch toy until we both came again. Both of us felt a sense of relief, turned on. We were ready for what lay ahead.

To be continued...

12