The Miguel Chronicles Pt. 01

Story Info
The autobiography of Jade: thrill-seeking submissive.
11.9k words
4.7
7.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was edited by thelittleeditor, CallMeHyde, shygirlwhore, Chicagoguy100, Blossoming_beloved, and Xpoerotica. Special thanks to Xpoerotica for being such a fantastic editor and contributor!

*All characters are over the age of 18*

Warning - Do Not Skip - This story contains intense choking, slapping, and anal scenes that may be a trigger for some readers.

THE MIGUEL CHRONICLES

PART I

THE NIGHT THEY MET

Saturday, May 22nd, 2010 12:36 a.m.

A combination of fear, excitement, and pure adrenaline drove Jade to make the trip to San Francisco. After returning from work, she had pretended to be asleep so she could slip out of the house undetected. Jade knew her parents would panic when they found her missing the next morning, in fact she felt awful about that, but she also wanted to meet the man she had been calling 'Master' for the past two months.

It's not as if my parents would allow me to go if I mentioned I was driving to San Francisco tonight, besides, they'll forgive me when I return on Sunday, she thought.

The prospect of finally meeting Miguel was exhilarating. Jade struggled not to speed as she made her way down Highway 80 in the dark.

Wednesday, March 24th, 2010 5:41 p.m.

Jade had met Miguel on an adult dating site, and the two had spent the past week discussing their mutual interest in BDSM. She was brand new to kink, having only just read a novel that featured a D/s relationship. She had been intrigued by the idea of consensual violence, and found herself rereading any passage that even alluded to subservience. She started exploring the online profiles of men who described themselves as dominant, which is how she found Miguel. His profile didn't explicitly say he was in the scene, but when they got to talking, Miguel revealed that he had quite a lot of experience in BDSM, ten years to be exact.

She wondered how Miguel could have so much experience, since he didn't look that much older than her. As they exchanged messages, Jade had gotten the feeling that he was somehow wise beyond his years. Miguel exerted a certain sense of calm control that Jade found refreshing. Unlike the other dominant guys she had encountered online, he didn't seem to care if she found him impressive.

When they first started talking, the two had exchanged a few photos and flirted with the idea of a long distance Dom/sub relationship. Miguel steered the conversation to email after a few messages, and then, to Jade's surprise, skipped straight over texting and called her on the phone. Her heart had pounded in her throat when the unknown area code appeared on her screen only moments after she had emailed him her number. Holy shit this guy isn't messing around. "H-hello?" she'd choked out.

"Hi," he'd replied smoothly. "So nice to hear your voice. Is this a good time to talk?"

She could hardly believe how sultry and commanding his voice was, and she had barely been able to gasp her reply, "Yes, uh, yes um...of course." Christ! Did I really just get wet? Keep your cool, Jade.

"Good. So you want to be dominated, do you? You want to be trained as a submissive?" he'd asked.

Whatever composure she'd had until then, Jade lost it. Without thinking she breathed a very horny sounding yes into her cell. He chuckled at her enthusiasm, and she grinned at the sinister tone of his laugh.

It wasn't long before they had worked out a formal agreement. Jade was to be trained as Miguel's submissive for four months, after which they would decide whether or not to continue the relationship.

There was a brief discussion about whether she'd be a sub or a slave, to which Miguel had concluded, "You can't be a slave unless you're absolutely willing to be mine long-term, and I don't think you want that yet...you don't even know if you like me. Let's get to know one another as Dom and sub then we will reassess at the end of your training. I will, however, give you the option of calling me Master or Sir. I'm going to call you 'slave' because I prefer it, but you will technically be my submissive, meaning you can set limits, understand?"

"Yes, Master," she'd answered.

Tuesday, March 30th, 2010 6:58 p.m.

From the start, Miguel took an interest in Jade's personal life as well as her sexual interests. He insisted that his dominance of her be complete. For the next four months, Jade was to text Miguel for permission to use the bathroom, eat, sleep, and even masturbate.

She shared with him that she was in school, and working at the local movie theater. During their first week as Dom and sub she also revealed that she was attending a drug and alcohol recovery program. He'd asked her why and she explained that she had regrettably gotten into a car accident while high, and that she'd finally decided she needed to get sober.

He had commented, "Well it's important that you know how to recognize a wake-up call. I certainly don't have anything against smoking pot, but you obviously need to stay in your program. I mean, I've driven my car while stoned many times but I've never had a problem."

"You're not an addict, Sir," she had stated as politely as possible.

"You're right, and it's good that you recognize that you are. I'm going to keep you busy during your training. I doubt you'll even think about getting high, but if you do I want you to talk to me about it, okay?"

"Yes Master."

Monday, April 19th, 2010 3:15 p.m.

Miguel required that she stick to a rigorous workout routine and focus on the things that would make her successful later in life: staying sober, getting good grades, and achieving her dream of becoming a famous pastry chef. She liked this about him, he didn't just want to hold her down and fuck her brains out, he wanted to help her become a dominant force outside of the bedroom.

Jade wrote in her journal every night. It was a required part of her training to write down her thoughts, fantasies, and experiences pertaining to their budding Dom/sub relationship. Sometimes he'd command her to send him a typed journal entry, a summary of her goals, struggles, and general outlook. Miguel paid close attention to these, occasionally referencing things she'd buried in the middle of an email entry sent to him weeks ago.

Once, she'd admitted to feeling attracted to Karen, a wild young lady in her outpatient recovery program. It was a minor comment: I find that I'm starting to look forward to attending group on Tuesdays. There's this girl, Karen, and her twin sister...they're hot as hell. Anyways, I probably won't need to go to group for much longer, I've been sober now for two months, and your exercise regime has been an excellent way to naturally raise my endorphins.

The following Tuesday he had texted her a few minutes before group and told her to sneak him a photo of Karen and her sister. She didn't realize he had even read that part of her email, yet here he was, requesting a photo by name. Jade blushed and typed back a reply, I can't, Sir, they'll totally see that!

Miguel held firm, and had told her to figure it out.

She hadn't been able to get a shot. Karen and Sharon were dealing with some serious shit that day. Karen had relapsed over the weekend, and Sharon was crushed. When she left the meeting Jade had texted Miguel, Sorry Master, I tried to get you a photo but I just couldn't. I don't know her like that yet.

Miguel had replied, I'll let it slide this time because you're obviously very shy about approaching another woman, but don't disobey me again, slave.

She found herself both excited to obey him and tempted to disobey, a strange contrast in feelings. Her submissive side was deeply aroused by obeying him, but her rebellious nature presented a challenge. It wasn't as if Jade had landed herself in a drug and alcohol recovery program by doing what she was told.

There were just so many rules! It was hard to obey Miguel's restriction on snacks. A classmate would offer her an M&M, and suddenly the thought would arise, oh yum! Wait. I have to text Master to get permission first...ah but he won't reply in time, and he would never know if I ate a few...he's 7 hours away. Fuck it. I'm going for it; he doesn't need to know.

After class one day, on one of their check-in phone calls, Miguel had asked her if she had broken any of his rules or disobeyed him in any way. She had actually trembled a little. "Yes, I couldn't help it, Sir, I'm sorry. I disobeyed you a few times this week."

"How many?" Miguel had growled.

"What?" she'd giggled, distracted from the call because she couldn't remember where she'd locked up her bike that morning.

"How many times did you disobey me, slave?" she heard him practically hiss.

"Oh...um, f-four times m-master," she stuttered into her cell. She looked around warily at the students who surrounded her, passing her by absentmindedly as she spoke to Miguel.

"Well then, disobeying me four times will cost you twelve pages, three pages for each act of disobedience," he had said.

She paused, unsure what he meant. "W-what do you mean, Sir?"

"You will write lines like a disobedient child. Twelve pages, front and back. You are to write, 'I will obey Master Miguel at all times' and send me photos of your work when you're finished. You have until tomorrow night." And just like that, he had hung up, leaving her speechless and frustrated.

I thought I was supposed to be disobedient, that way he'd have a reason to punish me, but he seems genuinely mad. He must think I'm not trying.

On the bike ride home, Jade had pondered her disobedience and his choice of punishment. She would have to prove to him that she was serious about her training, and that she wanted to please him. The best way to do that, she had surmised, was to complete this punishment as soon as she could. She knew she could complete some of the pages the next day, but she planned to send him everything that night.

Once home, she'd gotten to work writing her lines. Her hand cramped, but she kept going. At one point her mom had knocked on the door to see what she was up to, and Jade had to quickly stash the twelve pages of lines she'd written under her school binder.

"Hey honey, I was wondering what you were up to. You've been in here for a while," her mom had said, peeking through the doorway.

"Hey Mom, I'm just re-writing these recipes from class. Most of them are covered in butter or chocolate stains," she lied. "I'll be out for dinner in a minute. I'm almost done."

"Oh okay, good. I thought you were texting that guy again. What's his name, Nigel?" her mom teased.

"Miguel, Mom." Jade rolled her eyes and smiled at her clueless mother.

"Mhm...and how old is this Miguel?" her mom inquired, raising a concerned eyebrow.

"He's 20. You'd like him, he's really into environmental science, like you," Jade had said, redirecting the conversation away from Miguel's age.

Her parents would stress the fuck out if they knew that the person she had been spending all her free time texting and emailing was actually ten years older than her. If they knew about the Dom/sub dynamic, they obviously wouldn't approve. So she chose to downplay it as a casual flirtation with a guy her age; which better suited her purposes anyway.

The problem was that Jade's parents weren't the only ones unaware of the ten year age difference. Miguel, who was 29, thought Jade was 22. When they eventually met in person, Jade would have to tell him that she had lied about her age.

Will he still train me after he's gotten to know me? Will my stupid little lie even matter if we've bonded for months already?

She routinely pushed her thoughts away and allowed herself to believe the lie: she was 22. She explained that her parents were overly involved in her life because she had been incredibly reckless while she was using, and her family was concerned her sobriety wouldn't stick.

Jade was honest with a Dom she met online before Miguel, and had told him her true age of 19. He had stated she wasn't ready, and hung up on her. Sobriety was hard enough without losing her mind trying to satisfy her nastiest fantasies without the help of an experienced man.

Miguel was the best thing she had right now, and she didn't even really have him yet. He made sure she knew that. Once, Jade had commented on one of Miguel's Facebook photos, "Damn, check out my sexy man!" He immediately called her and demanded she take it down. She was his but he was not hers, he'd explained.

He was training another submissive that lived out of state, Rebecca or something. Jade didn't care, she was just pleased that she was his. She had deleted the comment with a twinge of jealousy and decided she was willing to suck it up and share him if that was the only way to be with him. He needed to be free. She, on the other hand, was glad to be treated like a pet, as long as she was his pet.

Friday, May 21st, 2010 9:25 p.m.

Jade sighed as she sat down in the break room. At last, she could check her phone for texts from Miguel. She saw an urgent message ordering her to call him immediately.

Oh shit. Jade rushed out into the privacy of the windy terrace in front of the movie theater. She paced back and forth, wondering what she could have done to upset her Master. Two rings...three rings...

"Hey, slave. I've got a task for you."

"Oh," Jade released the breath she'd been holding, "what can I do for my Master?"

"Come to San Francisco tonight and drive me home to Humboldt tomorrow, so I don't have to rent a car," he chuckled.

"It's time we finally met."

Her heart skipped a beat, and she stopped pacing. "W-what? I...I have to work tomorrow, I..." she stammered. Holy fuck. He wants to meet, tonight.

"Get your shift covered," he commanded.

"Oh, right. Where should I meet you, Master?" she asked, her excitement bubbling to the surface at the prospect of finally seeing him in person.

"I'll text you the address. Bring your ID. I still haven't verified your age."

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuckkkk. Jade didn't know how she could get out of this one. He wasn't going to fuck her without checking her ID, and if she showed it to him, he would know that she lied about her age when they first spoke online.

It wasn't like Jade could say no, not to Miguel. Saying no to this demand would be saying goodbye. Miguel's tone made that extremely clear.

Jade paced back and forth, trying to come up with a solution. I could get a fake ID. I could...wait. Scratch that. Who gets a fake ID just so they can be fucked by a Dominant man? Fuck. I would...

After realizing it wouldn't be possible to get a fake ID on such short notice, Jade resolved to risk it and go anyway. She would say she had left her license in another purse at a friend's house. Hopefully, he would train her anyway. She needed this.

Friday, May 21st, 2010 10:12 p.m.

Jade used the concession stand register to clock out for the night, then dashed into the break room to get her purse. She retrieved her cell and noticed a text from Miguel, Do you remember the safe words we talked about?

Jade felt her nipples harden, and hastily typed her response, Yes, Sir. Red to stop, yellow to check in.

On her way out, Jade passed her coworker, Madison, at the box office. She thanked her again for agreeing to pick up her shift, and waved goodbye. Her phone buzzed when she approached the parking garage. Miguel had replied, Good girl. I'll text you the address for my hotel in a few.

Friday, May 21st, 2010 10:53 p.m.

Jade zipped up her duffle bag and slung her purse over her shoulder. She ran through a mental list of items she thought she would need for the weekend, before quietly making her way out of the house. Her parents and brother slept, completely unaware as she slipped out the front door and across the lawn to the driveway.

She held her breath as she turned her key in the ignition. The car started with a subtle hum, and she backed out of the driveway as slowly as she could manage. She watched the house for signs of motion—a light turned on, a door swinging open. Nothing. She sighed in relief and put the car in drive.

Friday, May 21st, 2010 11:10 p.m.

As she approached the freeway, Jade could hardly believe what she'd done. I'm risking everything to see this man tonight! She took a deep breath and turned up the car stereo. To calm her nerves, Jade belted out the words to the songs from her mix CD as she drove along: "I'm not your toy! This isn't another girl meets boy..." Jade giggled to herself when she realized that on many occasions she had written in her journal that she was, in fact, his toy. Her groin tightened at the thought; she could feel herself getting wet. Fuck, this is going to be a long drive.

Saturday, May 22nd, 2010 2:17 a.m.

Jade expected she would walk into the dingy green hotel and find Miguel waiting patiently for her in the lobby. How wrong she was. The polite older gentleman working the front desk informed her Miguel had checked in but was no longer in his room. Jade was welcome to 'wait in the lobby for the guest to return for the night'.

He had called during the drive and warned her that his phone was close to dead and that Jade should wait for him, but she didn't expect that he would keep her waiting very long.

As she sat with her duffle, curled up in one of the old leather seats by the unlit fireplace, Jade closely eyed each man who entered, searching for any resemblance to the five or six photos she had seen of Miguel. Most of the photos on his social media were surfing shots, taken from too far away to make out his face. But he'd sent her a few selfies while he was at work, looking stern and tough in a hard hat, so she knew he had short black hair and thick eyebrows framing his round brown eyes. His mischievous smile was usually framed by dark stubble stretching across the lower half of his tan face.

A man in a business suit caught her looking and held her gaze for longer than most strangers would, eyeing her up and down as he entered the lobby. She blushed, not sure if he was really Miguel. Isn't Miguel of Puerto Rican descent? This guy looks white, or maybe Italian... 'Maybe Miguel' gave her a little smile and continued walking. As the man reached the elevator, he looked over his shoulder at her and winked. Ouch, she thought, he must have thought that I'm an escort. Pretty shitty hotel lobby for an escort to hang around in; and since when do escorts attract clients by wearing a pullover hoodie, jeans, and converse?

Saturday, May 22nd, 2010 3:02 a.m.

As Jade jolted awake from yet another micro-nap, she thought she saw her Master standing across the lobby. She blinked. Yes, that was definitely Miguel grinning at her from the hotel entrance. Finally! Jade jumped up and left her bags, running towards him as fast as her tired legs would allow.

He embraced her, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist, and smelled her long, chestnut brown hair. After a moment she pulled back to look at him and blushed when she saw him gazing deep into her bright green eyes. Jade bit her lip. Miguel was even more gorgeous in person. He was your typical "tall, dark and handsome" but with a glimmer of deeply sinister mischief in his eyes. "Grab your bags baby, let's get you up to my room!" He raised his eyebrows at her.

She giggled and grabbed her bags, hurrying to meet him by the ancient elevator. The elderly man at the front desk smiled warmly at her, pleased that she wouldn't have to wait around any longer.